Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The street rat emerges  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The street rat emerges  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The street rat emerges  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The street rat emerges  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The street rat emerges  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The street rat emerges  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The street rat emerges  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The street rat emerges  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The street rat emerges  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The street rat emerges  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The street rat emerges  I_vote_lcapThe street rat emerges  I_voting_barThe street rat emerges  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The street rat emerges  I_vote_lcapThe street rat emerges  I_voting_barThe street rat emerges  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The street rat emerges  I_vote_lcap0%The street rat emerges  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The street rat emerges  I_vote_lcap100%The street rat emerges  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The street rat emerges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The street rat emerges  Empty
PostSubject: The street rat emerges    The street rat emerges  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:09 pm

"There you go" a man chuckled coughing up blood looking very beat up as he put over sized goggles on a little girls head and they fall down to hang around her neck resting on her chest, tears staining her cheeks. "I know they are over sized for you but you'll grow into them." He coughed up more blood. "I know we weren't the best parents but I want you to know we haven't been the best parents to you but know your mother and I are proud of you and we love-" There was a gun shot and blood splatters all over the girl as her eyes went wide.

The man who shot the girls father aimed the gun at her the girl trembling in fear she was only 4 years old she couldn't die yet.... how could someone just kill a kid like that... probably the same kid that could kill a child's parents in front of them. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for the bang and it soon came then silence. She sat there for a few more moments before slowly opening her eyes to see the man who was going to shoot her dead on the ground laying on her fathers body.

She slowly looked up to see a few cops running over to the abandoned warehouse they were in. She only knew one thing... one thing that her parents always told her to do when police officers were running at her.... Grab a weapon, the goods, and run. She quickly took the gun the man used to kill her parents with one of her hands the other laying limp at her side hung been broken badly. She then ran into the shadows and hid as the police men came in. She then snuck out of the building quickly and quietly sticking low to the ground.

She had sadly needed to do this many times before though this was the first time she has had to do it alone. She put the pistol in her pants pocket and climbed with one arm down a later onto the near by beach before pulling it back out just in case as he ran down the beach panting. She was alone now, only having the skills her family and many fellow crooks who worked with your parents, the pistol, and the goggles her father gave her to help her.

She made her way into an alley way panting and sat down putting her pistol next to leg as she looked around. When she caught her breath she slowly got up and walked over to a dresser that was by a dumpster and then grabbed the pistol. she then slammed the butt of the pistol on the dresser to break it into many pieces. she then looked in the dumpster and pulled out a torn up dirty shirt and ripped it into strips with her unbroken hand and teeth.

She then used her hand and teeth to use the strips to tie the boards onto her hand and fore arm using it as a brace so her hand and arm would healed correctly.... or at least she hoped it would. She then spat on the ground that shirt tasted like old mustard mixed with grease and rotting eggs. She grabbed her pistol and crawled into a small box and hugged her knees with her one good arm. She was all alone now... and there were really bad men after her aiming to kill her because of her parents....
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The street rat emerges    The street rat emerges  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:02 am

"Pleeeeeeease!!!"
"Leigh I said no"
"Please Please Please Pleeeeeeaaase!!"
"Fine!"
"Yay!"

Leigh's father kneels down to the 4 year old girl as he took the goggles from the top of his head and puts it on the girls head tightening them so they would stay on since they dwarfed the girl's head. "When can I keep these for good daddy?" He grinned placing a hand on her shoulder. "When I'm dead..." he said with a chuckle and Leigh pouted "Aw maaaaan! That'll take forever!" she chuckled again before turning her to face a man tied up and put a pistol in her hands. "Come on lets finish cleaning up your mom must be waiting on us outside wondering why we're taking so lone, you know how she is" Leigh smiled brightly aiming at the man's head "Okay daddy!" she then fired at his head with a smile.

Leigh slowly opened her eyes looking at her broken arm. 'Damn... It wasn't just a dream....' She thought as she slowly sat up rubbing her head as she saw some people in the street the sun slowly rising. She pulled out a computer chip looking at it silently. 'They'll be coming for me soon to get this....' she pocked it looking up narrowed eyes 'but I'll get them before they get me.... I'll make them pay for killing them...' She put the ship away and hid her pistol under her clothes as she walked to the mouth of the alley way looking around her eyes stopping on a fruit cart. 'Time for breakfast...'

The fruit stands owner wasn't there yet but left the fruit in the stand with locked cover over top of it so no one would steal the food. She snuck over to it keeping and eye and ear out for the owner as she pulled out a lock pick and began to pick the lock on the cover. She then heard shouting as she got the lock off. "Hey you little brat get away from my stand!" He shouted running over shaking his fist as she quickly reached in grabbing an arm full of fruit before sprinting away her broken arm hanging at her side currently useless.

Leigh managed to out run in as she sat down in a new alley way resting the fruit between her criss crossed legs. She started to eat an apple thinking about how she could infiltrate her parents old boss's base who unfortunately was the leader of at the time one of the hard hitting mobs. Her thoughts though, were stopped by the sound of whimpering. She looked next to her to see a puppy its fur patchy and dirty and had many scars on it, it too had been though a lot and all it wanted was some food so it could keep fighting. She pet it's head smiling a little as she gave it an apple which it happily ate it and licked her face.

It rested its head on her lap and fell asleep. She smiled softly as she stuffed her pockets with the apples, she had to find a place to stay for now it wasn't safe to be on the streets for her right now with the mob looking for her. She picked up the dog with her good arm and put him in her hood, it waking up long enough to see where it would be put and fell back asleep. Leigh knew that there was an abandoned apartment complex near by and that for now would be a good hideout to live in so for now, that's here she would go.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The street rat emerges    The street rat emerges  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Leigh walks up the falling apart trashy stairs the puppy in her hood's paws rested on her head, it's chin between its paws as it sat in her hood panting happily. Leigh smiled "Hoooow aboooout Lance?" the puppy barked happily she had been trying to find the right name for a long while now. "Sweet! Your name is Lance now! It's nice to officially meet you Lance, my name is Leigh and from now on it's you and me against the world!" The puppy barked happily again "Glad you agree!" she giggled as she looked in each room trying to find the best one to live in.

She walked into one near the top that still had some falling apart saggy and smelly furniture. "Well at least there is something to lay on in here..." she sighed but walked in setting Lance on the floor letting him excitedly run around. She walked in and laid down on the couch closing her eyes resting her good arm on her chest for a few moments. Soon Lance pounced on her stomach and she giggled looking down to him as she crawled under her arm and cuddled her close.

She smiled and pet him as she thought in her head. 'Okay... they have a main head quarters were the leader, his family, and a few guards live... a warehouse in 'the swamp' where he has his guys stealing children and sold to private outfitters who use them for something or what ever, and a base under a local bar.... If I want to totally take him down I have to get stronger and take down all of his bases... so I should start with the bar cause it will be easiest then go to the swap and then his house. Then I should rub it in his face a 4 year old took down his entire operation.'

She smiled and chuckled 'This is gonna be sweeeeet though I should rest up before I get going... it'll be hard with a broken arm but I'm ot going to wait on my arm to heal... that'll take to long... besides I know I can do it with only one arm.... though chances are when i go up against him by that time It'll be healed.... but like I said... I should rest now.' She cuddles Lance close smiling as she closed her eyes taking a nap with him, she didn't get much sleep last night, besides she was still really sore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The street rat emerges    The street rat emerges  Empty

Back to top Go down

The street rat emerges
Page 1 of 1