Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Street Rat (Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Street Rat (Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Street Rat (Done) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Street Rat (Done) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Street Rat (Done) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Street Rat (Done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Street Rat (Done) I_vote_lcapThe Street Rat (Done) I_voting_barThe Street Rat (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Street Rat (Done) I_vote_lcapThe Street Rat (Done) I_voting_barThe Street Rat (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Street Rat (Done) I_vote_lcap0%The Street Rat (Done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Street Rat (Done) I_vote_lcap100%The Street Rat (Done) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Street Rat (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Street Rat (Done) Empty
PostSubject: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 pm

About an hour ago

A police man sighs as he pulls up to the police department  another fellow cop walking up to his window. The police officer rolls down his window as the other leans over to talk to him his arm rested on the top of the car. "I see you brought the kid again, what did she do this time?" He glanced back at the 14 year old girl making faces at him both of her hands in separate cuffs that are attached to the bars that separated the front seats from the back ones.

"She was found leaving a building where I was staking out a drug dealing and when I put her in the back and went to get the dealers they were gone so I brought her in for questioning." the other man seemed confused "her? but shes just a kid I doubt shed know anything that would help us." the police man sighed in annoyance. "dude everyone knows that kid back there knows more info on anything than any other snitch or even sometimes more than a person the info is about." He climbed out of the car and opened the back door only to see the cuffs hanging on the bars with no kid back there and face palmed "God damn it...."

Now

Leigh walks down the street and pickect pockests some random people without them knowing as she passed them heading down to the mall that was 2 hours away from closing. She listened to some punk rock music as she started to eat some gum she had just took from someone while messing around with a ceo's phone that was walking his daughter home and read and mentally noted all important info on the phones content that was business plans and secret plans with arms dealers. She walked into the mall as she connected to its internet and got the pass words for all the stores security codes smiling as she made it seem like she was just texting.

Last edited by Energy on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Ray was strolling around the Starcity mall. The holidays were coming up so now was the time to get gifts before the stores were absolutely hectic.
As Ray was about to walk in a candle store when she spotted a little girl walking very close to a stranger, leaving with their gum. Ray began to stroll a good distance behind the girl, making it look like she was looking at stores, but keeping an eye on the brat.

To Ray's surprise, she pick pocketed about 7 other people without them having a clue on whats going on. Ray groaned and walked up behind the girl and grabbing the back of her shirt. "What are you doing?!" Ray said with a grimace. Whether this girl escapes or not will decide on how serious Ray will take her pick pocketing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Leigh to her surprise was caught by someone who seemed to be just a teenager with rainbow hair.... she seemed familiar.... It was so hard to keep up with info these days some times with all these new people coming into Star and setting up shop. She was pretty sure she had head something about a teen girl and some metal dude taking down some powerful metas or something and wasn't there something about a double rainbow in that report? Meh what ever it was she could look into more later and if it was truly important another incident would come up again eventually. She looked up to the girl and held a serious face yet had a slight smart assy but still serious tone as she spoke. "If you stop man handling me now I will talk to you in a civilized manner and not make it look like you hit and or trying to kidnap me."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Ray snorted and put the kid down where her feet were on the ground, though Ray had a fist full of her shirt to make sure she didn't run. "Does it honestly look like I care what people think of me?" Ray said with a smirk, loosening her grip slightly to show she means no harm. Ray would easily be able to catch up with this girl if she ran, she just didn't want everyone to freak out when she shoots off like a rocket. "All right kid, spill."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:16 pm

She smirked back when she was put on the ground "No but I think you might when they attack you for attacking a child." she crossed her arms "And for your information I am gathering my own while getting some treats on the side, I have a lot of costumers who want a lot of info so I gotta stay on my game."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Ray rolled her eyes. "You're one of those insiders aren't you?" Ray said with a sigh. She would let go of the kid completely and shove her hands into her pockets. "Look I don't really care about breaking the law here and there, and I'm sure you're an orphan, most little brats like you are, you just need to know that there are other people out there that won't be too happy when they see their wallet is gone. It's not a good habit to get in to, unless it's for survival." Ray explained, looking around awkwardly. She wasn't the kind of person who helped others, let alone give out advice, so this is a first.

"I just don't want to see a fresh face out in this hell hole off a city all alone, so if you ever need something, you can come and ask me, alright?" Ray told her awkwardly. Maybe it just broke her heart to see a kid stealing when she could do so much more, or maybe she just had a good breakfast, either way she truly wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:32 pm

She mocked her as she said the same thing everyone says while looting from those who walked by.... she had a problem but she wasn't ashamed of it. By the time Ray was done talking she was wearing 3 hats she took off kids around her height, 12 watches, fancy gloves, 5 golden rings, and some random old dude's face mustache. "I do steal to survive... its just more fun to steal different things and stick my nose where it doesn't belong then give info to others for money so they can do the same and most likely die" she shrugs "survival of the fittest and all that gaz, i just feed off others to survive and thrive and I am perfectly happy with doing that."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Ray sighed, she didn't want to do this but if this brat wasn't going to take her heartfelt advice she was just going to have to do this the hard way. Ray would grab her around the waist and throw her on her shoulder, fireman style. "Sorry pipsqueak, didn't want to do this."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:47 pm

She grinned and croutched down slippign trough and under rays legs as she wipped out her pockect knives and would do a sweep kick and if it worked she'd stab the knives into ray arm as a back off warning. If it failed she'd firmly place the leg she swung on the ground and as she stood up she'd rotate her body as she'd punch the air by rays collar bone aiming to just do a light scratch again to just tell her to back off as she grinned. "I've been on the streets sing I could walk! Did you really think I wouldn't know how to fight?!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Before Ray could even register what happened, she would be on the ground with a shallow wound in her arm. Ray would stand up, take off her jacket, and growl slightly. She would wrap the jacket around her wound and look her dead in the eye.

"Brat."

Ray would throw her chest and shoulders forward, letting her light blue wings spring free from her back. She also strapped her goggles on and looked, maintaining eye contact with her. By then almost everyone was watching with a phone or camera out.
In less than a second, a rainbow blue would take off and grab Leigh, shooting her off with Ray. Of course, Ray would hold her head so her neck wouldn't break, but she wouldn't hold back in speed.

3 seconds later, Ray would stop 50,000 feet above the city with Leigh in her arms. She'd then grab the back of her shirt like scruff and dangle her over the air. "I'm not an average girl, let alone an average hero." Ray spat threateningly. "Say you're sorry and promise to give the stuff back, or I'll drop you."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm

She grinned as she rolled up to her feet getting in a fighting pose as she lowered her goggles. Now she remembered this girl and that story, this girl had fought off the metas and she could fly and shoot pretty little rainbows~... cute.... Leigh knew this fight was about to go air born... and she was more then ready. "When you start finally showing your age as an old lady will your rainbow hair just fade in color or will it be shades fo white, grey, and black...?"

She held onto her with her 2 bottom fingers as she held onto her knives with the other fingers. She smirked when she was being dangled "And I'm not an average kid, let alone an average thief!" She swung her legs and then locked them around rays neck and ray would feel the two blades on her neck under the kids legs so it would slow ray down if she tried to yank the blades away. "land your Rainbow ass and I won't kill you then land unharmed in a bad ass fashion leaving you dead and me unharmed."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Ray would sigh once again when this girl threw the knife to her neck. She was too stubborn to actually let her go down, she needed to teach this brat what it's like to mess with other Meta Humans. "Shut up you're 12!" Ray would say insultingly as she grabbed the girls two legs and attempt to rip them from her neck. But, when Ray tried to she could only loosen the knives from her skin.
Unlike Leigh, Ray could fly, so it didn't bother her one bit that her hands were a bit busy. If Ray dropped her, it would be the end of the little brat, and honestly, it was tempting.

Leigh's legs were still around her neck, so I guess she'd just have to get a little scratch. "Also note that one of my super awesome powers is durability." Ray said in a matter-of-fact kind of way. She would put her hands out to wear it was inches from Leigh's stomach and blow a hard burst of wind straight for her, easily pushing her off Ray with her weight. Though Ray did have two shallow cuts on her neck now, at least the girl would be terrified now.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:36 pm

She blinked when she was called 12 and growled flailing angerly like a toddler throwing a tantrum would. "I'm 14 you old hag!" she looked at her like she was stupid no longer flailing. "Yes tell the girl who sells information to everyone including villains about your powers...... very smart of you...." While she was distracted ray shot a blow to her stomach.

If she was expecting this kid to be scared.... well her dreams would crash and burn unlike what Leigh was gonna do. Leigh grinned as she twirled the knives in her fingers and put them away. [color=grey]"I warned her about my bad assery landing skills. She turned and enclosed her arms and legs together so she would fall faster. They were above the poor people apartments and many of them didn't have dryers.

She grinned as she reached out her hands and grabbed hold of the clothing lines wrapping her hand around the wire as one side broke from her weight and she used it to swing breaking her fall and used the momentum to go farther and land on a car and she hops off the now honking car. She put her goggles back on her head and held up her middle fingers up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Ray rolled her eyes when she said it was stupid for her to show off her powers. So?! Just because they know her powers doesn't mean they know her weakness, people should really educate themselves on meta humans.
Ray sighed and watched as the girl made it safely. She wouldn't have actually killed her, she just wanted to scare her, but she guessed that didn't work. I guess if she wanted something done she had to do it herself.

Ray would dash down at 800 MPH, being a rainbow blur in the sky. If Leigh looked up she would see this blue coming at her and only at 2 seconds to decide what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:54 pm

She blinked but grinned why did people think they could scare her? She has seen things and done things no kid should have, she was also was a quick thinker so clearly when a big amount of mass is coming down at you you jump out of the way. She quickly whipped out her knife. And when it was alive and coming at you directly, you go for the kill shot and either kill it or make it move so you don't have to. The threw the knife at ray with a second to spare aiming for her head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Ray blinked and ducked, a throwing knife seemed like it was going in slow motion considering the speed she was going at.
Ray would stop right in front of the girl, wink, and begin to fly around her in a circle to make a small tornado. She didn't want anything to happen to her, so after two seconds she would go in and rummage through her pockets and wrists at such a high speed everything would just happen in a blink.

Just as Ray was about to take off, she decided to rub this in the girls face. She landed on the second building from Leigh and grinned with all of the stolen stuff. "12!" Ray would yell.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Leigh made a stupid childish face at her when she stopped in front of her she figured as much but then something she didn't expect her to do happened because no one has ever done to her.... yes the tornado was new but she could care less about it what she cared about was the fact that Ray stole her stolen stuff then mocked her again. No one.... messed... with her stolen things.... especially when there was millions of dollars of a few codes in the cell phone ray held. She narrowed her eyes looking serious. "Shit is about to get real, hag...."

She pulled out her pocket knife and walked up to an old man and stabbed hin in his knee to make him fall to his knees grabbing her third pocket knife to slash his throat. She then climbed on him and jumped off him onto another man holding down his arms with her legs and held on with her elbows holding her knives to his throat. "YO HAG! YOU BEST BE GIVING THOSE BACK OR I WILL KILL ANYONE I SEE NEXT ON THE LIST IS THIS MAN!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Ray watched as she killed the old man right in front of her. She took this too far.
"It's one thing to be a punk and steal #^@$ because you think you need it. But to kill an innocent man because you're so worried to make sure your "reputation" stays in tact and that you don't seem like a coward is crossing the line!" Ray growled, saying this all in one breath. "You're a punk who has nothing better to do so you waste your time taking from others! You're the scum of the city!" Ray yelled as she jumped off the building, using air beneath her feet to end her fall safely.

In .2 seconds, she would take off straight for Leigh, crashing into her. She didn't even care if she broke her bones, even killed her. A life for a life per say.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:27 pm

"No shit that how I work I fucking told you that when we met you dunce!" Leigh let ray hit her well sorta she kicked the man away as she lept out of the way but let ray hit her arm so she could snatch the cell phone back and the force shattered her bones in her arm. she shouted in pain but she ran as she quickly used her non broken hand to text the codes to a cell phone she kept hidden in the city the code but encrypted them then deleted all evidence of the codes. She knew she was going to get caught and probably beaten badly but she knew in the end she'd get away and she'd beat herself up if she lost these codes. She then threw the cell phone at the wall shattering it as she ran her broken arm laying limp at her side.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Ray would recover from her crash with just a few scratches on her cheeks and arms, but she was in great shape considering she went almost top speed into this small girl.
Before she knew what happened, the girl would throw her cell phone on the ground, shattering it. Ray had no idea why she did it, but now Ray knows it's something important. She could catch that fool later, she needs to see what's up with this phone, Ray was sure she could find someone to fix it.

Ray would grab almost every piece that was physically possible to pick up and shove it into one of the pockets on her belt. She would then fly up high and spot the girl, a pang of guilt stab into her. Sometimes Ray was to hot headed for her own good, but the girl did kill someone... It was a very conflicting situation, but Ray knew she had to make up to this girl somehow. Until then, she had to clean up this mess and figure out how she was going to protect this city if she could keep a little 14 year old from killing someone.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:13 am

Leigh kept running as fast as she can and soon got into an alley way crawling into a small box panting. The pain was starting to sink in and Leigh bit her lip as tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at her broken limp arm. Memories of the past flashing back to her. 'MOMMY!' 'STAY BACK LEIGH I'LL BE-' *bang* 'MOMMY N-' 'SHUT IT YOU BRAT' *Many snaps and screams* 'LEIGH NO!'

She shook her head back to reality as she pulls out one of her knives and finds some old wood in the trash breaking it with the knife  to fit her arm. She then grabbed some old clothes as she sat down and started using the clothes to tie the wood to her arm flinching from the pain but kept going. She wiped her tears that kept falling as she notice ray rise up and quickly hid in the box again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Ray looked over and saw Leigh hide from her. She definitely messed up this time.
Ray would shoot down and land several feet from her. She would shove her hand into her pocket and throw out three crumpled twenty dollar bills at the girl. "I'm sorry. My hotheadedness gets the best of me sometimes. But I promise, I am one of the good guys." She said in a sympathetic tone. "I'm not rich, But this should cover most of the medical bills and if you need a place to stay you can come to my place. I'm sure you'll be able to find it." Ray said with her head down, too ashamed to let her see her face. Coming down from Ray's pride was a hard thing to do.

"Sorry." She said finally as she shot off into the sky at high speed, hoping that she would have atleast made the girl feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Leigh poked her head out when she saw the money confused. stops her from stealing, drops her over the city, tries to land on her like a missile would on the ground, steal her stole objects, breaks her arm, but then gives her money and the option to live with her? .....Old ladies were so confusing! but hey she gets money out of it! She crawls out and takes the money looking up at ray as she left but said nothing to her. Though she wondered... that girl didn't know Leigh could get info on others super fast... so how did she expect her to find ray's house....?

DONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat (Done)   The Street Rat (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Street Rat (Done)
Page 1 of 1