Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Hotwire blinked a couple of times as the sirens began to approach. He then remembered that the police weren't always so happy to deal with super powered vigilantes... even if the threat is beyond their experience. It looked like she didn't trust him, but he honestly didn't blame her. So with a deep breath, he grabbed her hand.

Here's hoping he won't regret this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Ray look around real quick and made an energy blast to sear a lightening bolt coming out of a cloud, he trade mark. She would then grin and laugh. "Hold on like your life depends on it!" Ray said crouching down and getting ready for take-off. She would get up and look at him again. "Well I guess technically your life does depend on it... But either way... Hold on!" She commented, smiling again. In just one second, Ray would shoot off high into the sky with the ginger in hand. after 2 seconds of sheer speed, Ray would land on the tallest building above the crime scene, by then, the police would just have pulled up.

Ray would still be holding Hotwire's hand as they landed, and then look over at the police to see what they were doing. They all seemed confused on why the place was a wreck and the bad guys were in an unconscious pile. The only thing they had going for them was a lightening bolt and cloud engraved in the side walk. The police had flashlights out and would point them up at the building, signaling for Ray and Hotwire to get low to avoid being caught.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:42 am

In that moment, hotwire was glad he held on tight because wow did she accelerate fast. They must have gone up like 10 floors in a matter of 3 seconds. Upon landing, hotwire crouched to the ground a little to catch his breath. Then he saw the lights cut above him. He pulled her down as well to his level. They would probably be good at this point. 

"Alright... I don't think they saw us." Hotwire said, forgetting this girl didn't really trust him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Ray finally let go of his hand and looked him up and down, she still didn't really trust this guy, he was dressed up like a hero would be but he didn't show to have any powers, she was missing something.
"Alright kid, you better just tell me what your powers or awesome abilities are now or else you're going to end up like those guys down their." Ray told him, pointing to the criminals below the two. Meta Humans at their age wasn't a common thing, especially now a days, so Ray had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Hotwire looked at her. Okay... so she just wanted to know his powers. That was alright I guess. Harmon knew he needed to find more opportunities to try new things with them. "It's better if I just show you." He said. His eyes began to glow a light blue, similar to rays outfit. He had gone into his quantum tech scan. He searched the roof for something to work with, and he found it. The floor below must have been some kind of design firm for construction equipment, because they were using this roof to store a couple pieces of contructing hardware. He put his hand in front of his face. Small lines of blue raced up his arms with strange circles and lines on them. Some of them even branched out into the air in front of him a few inches.

A jackhammer began to wobble a little, before lifting a few inches into the air, and shooting over to him, breaking apart as it did, all in silence. The pieces began to materialize around his hand, as if drawn to the lines. When his eyes faded to normal, and the lines went away right quick, his hand now appeared to be a small jackhammer head with a few choice components adjusted. It began to quickly move. That would be painful to get hit with.

"Cool huh?"

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Ray watched as the boy's eyes glowed and he reformed a jack hammer. She nodded and put her hands on her hips. "Nerd Boy gone wild." She said sarcastically.
"I'm sure this is really cool for people who understand it, but my nerd limits go as far to comic books and video games, this isn't really my thing." She said as she walked over to the ledge and peeked over it. More cops had shown up and even news stations were there, along with witnesses on the scene. They all seemed to be surrounding the little cloud and lightening bolt that Ray had engraved in the ground, they couldn't decide if it was a good or bad thing.

After a few moments, Ray's friends would walk out of the bowling alley and would immediately have microphones shoved in their faces, Ray hoped they said good things about. Ray turned around to face the boy. "It looks like this is one of the first crime clean ups they had done in a while. Maybe they'll accept Meta's once again." She whispered, putting her goggles back on her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Hotwire gave a mixture of a squint and glare at her response to his powers, and then proceeded to state they were too complicated for her... okay... laymans terms time. "I have nanobots in my system that turned me into a sort of supercomputer with amazing technology interfacing abilities." He said. "And by the looks of things, you have the power of omnichromatic based energy manipulation." He stated.

He looked over the side of the roof and saw her the uproar on the ground below. This... man was a big deal. He looked over to Ray as she wished they would accept metahumans again in this city. "Yeah..." He mumbled as well, the jackhammer falling apart from his arm. They began to reform into the original jackhammer.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Ray looked at Hotwire and adjusted her goggles. "The name is RainbowDash!" She said with a grin, spreading out her wings to take flight once again. "I'm sure you'll hear my name sometime soon on TV!" She said with a grin. "Later Nerd!"
And with that, she shot off in amazing speed, leaving a huge rainbow behind, causing the reporters and police below go bezerk, all making their way over to the building.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:21 am

Hotwire flinched as she shot into the air, watching the rainbow trail follow her. Then he head the commotion on the ground below, heading over to the building. Some of the officers went inside. Just great. They'd be on him any moment, and that was bad. Slowing down the world around him, he cast his view around until he found a ventilation shaft. Working fast, he took out his pocket laser and began to burn off the hinges. Taking off the grate, he shot his grappling hook with the magnet attachment into the shaft, watching it attach to the back. Then he crawled in and began to lower himself.

It took a little time, but he eventually found his way to a vent above a bathroom stall on the first floor. He used the tried and true laser method to take off the vent, and then dropped down into the stall. He began to concentrate, as his blue lines began to encompass his outfit. His outfit began to break apart and formed as his backpack. With that he calmly strolled from the bathroom, whistling a nice little tune as he mixed in with the crowd of people trying to get through the police cordon in the buildings lobby. Nobody was the wiser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: