Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Change Of Plans EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Change Of Plans EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Change Of Plans EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Change Of Plans EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Change Of Plans EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Change Of Plans EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Change Of Plans EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Change Of Plans EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Change Of Plans EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Change Of Plans EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Change Of Plans I_vote_lcapA Change Of Plans I_voting_barA Change Of Plans I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Change Of Plans I_vote_lcapA Change Of Plans I_voting_barA Change Of Plans I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Change Of Plans I_vote_lcap0%A Change Of Plans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Change Of Plans I_vote_lcap100%A Change Of Plans I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Change Of Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

A Change Of Plans Empty
PostSubject: A Change Of Plans   A Change Of Plans EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:26 pm

So this is just basically HW, E, and I talking about how we are going to get this site on it's feet again. I just want to do is via thread so future people can see everything if they want to.

So we left off in the middle of the site wide thread where the heroes were all in the middle of being sent into the future.... I honestly don't even know why they were sent into the future.. I just know that they were, we could just scratch that thread completely....

The other thread that we were in is where E's character Anna was hacking into important files and crap and we planned to send our kids back to stop her (This is many years later). But we could just say that in the end the heroes caught Anna and sent her to a galactic prison... BUT! If E wants to keep her we can say she escaped a month later being the bad *** she is.

SO!

These are me proposals for now. We can just list it in the site wide thread and try to make it easier for new people to join.

NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS!
TEAMS!

Since everyone died, I was thinking of just erasing all the members of the team off the board except our characters, so they can be there when more people come to join. You could event take it a step further and just erase the team in general, having to start fresh. OR EVEN TO TAKE ANOTHER HUGE LEAP FORWARD! We could just erase the site history and star over. We could start from saying that the Original Titans retired except Raven, and being the only one protecting the city she began to recruit a few people to help her.

ALRIGHT YOU MAY COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS NOW!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

A Change Of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change Of Plans   A Change Of Plans EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Sounds good to me, I am scrapping my characters anyway and like i said before as a thumbs up to the idea, I am for the start over.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

A Change Of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change Of Plans   A Change Of Plans EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Alright, so we can just completely start over! This means all characters will start like you first made them, without any beginning in StarCity (Unless they were born and raised there of course!) We'll also have to move all the old roleplays into one folder and close them so people know not to touch them. Or we could delete them in general, but I don't think we should..
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

A Change Of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change Of Plans   A Change Of Plans EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 pm

we'll move them to a folder but for now members await moons post about the new plot that will be more in depth and think about your characters
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Change Of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change Of Plans   A Change Of Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change Of Plans
Page 1 of 1