Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_lcapPresto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_voting_barPresto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_lcapPresto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_voting_barPresto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_lcap0%Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_lcap0%Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_lcap100%Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) Empty
PostSubject: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm

At Jump City bank a very wealthy looking man walks in with a white mustache and shoves a mailman doing business out of the way before ordering that his safety deposit box be emptied for a trip to Florence he's taking. After receiving all the money in his account, the girl suddenly noticed the picture ID he had showed he didn't have a mustache and his pin number was incorrect.

"Erm sir?"

"No, no, pish-posh darling I really must be going. I'll be late for my flight you see, and the misses threatened to throw some of her gold bricks at me if I'm late again. Haha chow!"

Suddenly, as the wealthy man held a briefcase full of jewels in one hand and spun his cane in the other while heading for the door, he ate a fist from the mailman he knocked over earlier putting him on his butt. Except, it was no mailman, it was Robin in disguise.

"Like my disguise? I've been using it to track you since you robbed that wealthy businessman for his wallet half an hour ago. Although, I'm sure it can't hold a candel to your amount smoke and mirrors. Huh, Mumbo!"

After throwing off his costume, Robin then ripped off the leather face magically attached to the villain's, revealing him to be Mumbo Jumbo!

"Awww, so you saw through my disguise did you Robin? Well tell me, did you see this coming?!"

Mumbo suddenly opened up his sleeve and out came flying 52 decks of cards, which all covered robin like a wave and buried the teen. Mumbo then went to make a quick getaway, but the silent alarm had already been tripped when his pin number came up incorrect.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Paige landed in front of mumbo smirking.

"Sorry Mumbo but your gonna have to return that money or your going down like always."

"Not you again!

Paige ran up to mumbo and gave him a big sucker punch as she saw a hand sticking out of a pile of card and while mumbo was down she would run over and help robin out.

"Oh robin good to see the titans are back I have been pretty busy holding down the fort after titans east left to help you guys fight who every you ever fighting.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:49 pm

"Ugh... I hate magic." A boy muttered as his deposit process was interuppted by an ensuing hero/villain fight. The red haired youth ran behind a potted plant, as his clothes began to glow. When the glow faded, he was Hotwire.

At this point, Mumbo had stood up again, and held out his hat.

"And now, for an old classic."

From the hat, hopped a small white bunny, which ran up to robin and energy warrior and sniffed them. It's eyes went from black to bright green as it grew in size and gained fangs, soon it towered as high as three robins.

"Yep... still hate it."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 am

Robin was pulled out of the stack of cards by some girl, who apparently knew all about him, but he hadn't recalled ever meeting her. Also, another apparent hero suddenly appeared. Either way, Robin wasn't one to turn down aid and finding out who they were could come later. Right now, they had to focus on taking down this psychopath.

"Erm, thanks for the help.....LOOk OUT!"

Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) Flopsie

From behind, Mr. Flopsy; the giant mutant bunny attempted to crush both Robin and Paige, but Robin pushed her out of the way and dove to avoid getting hit himself. Then instantly after hitting the ground and rolling to one knee, he pointed a grappling hook at the giant rabbit's arm and wrapped it up, using all his strength to pull down on it.

"ARGH, Go! Both of you catch Mumbo before he escapes, I've got this!"

Last edited by Sage on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:30 am

Paige was pushed out of the way by Robin and muttered.

"Ok the next time this happens I am so gonna go on TV and announce I can make fucking Force Fields."

Paige heard what robin said and nodded her head once at him s she got up and looked to Mumbo and saw Hotwire out of the corner of her eye and smirked as she made her hands eyes and the mark on her arm glow.

"Yo Mumbo!"

Paige said as she formed a large energy ball with both hands and as he looked to her she said.

"Abra Cadabra!"

Paige said as she sot out a huge beam of energy knocking him over to Hotwire.

"Break his wand hurry!"

She yelled at Hotwire knowing once the wound broke all his spells would disaper.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 am

"Powering down villains isn't the only thing I'm good for yah know!

As Mumbo tumbled back, the wand flew bck into the vault. Hotwire ran into the vault, grabbed the wand and attempted to break it... but it was made of something strong... that or Hotwire was just weak, cause it wouldn't give.

"Oh now give me that" Mumbo yelled, trying to wrestle it out of Hotwire's hands. It became frankly obvious that Hotwire was just weak, because even wearing silk gloves, Mumbo pried it from Hotwires hands.

"Now to make you into a nice little toad." Mumbo announced holding out his wand.

"Oh, I'm fine thanks." Hotwire said, backing up. He backed into the wall and his hand brushed a keypad. He looked over and saw that Mumbo was standing next to some safety deposit boxes, motorized, and run through the bank systems.

"I prefer my own species."

Hotwire touched the panel, and the blue lines spread from his hand as his nanobots hacked in. The safe box next to the wand flew out, knocking the wand from a surprised Mumbos hand. As it returned into the bank wall, Mumbo looked over in surprise... only to get jammed in the face by the adjacent box. He flew back a few feet before lying unconscious on the ground.

Hotwire picked up the wand and walked from the vault.

"You break it!" He yelled with a note of irritation in his voice. At that, he threw the wand towards Energy warrior, and hoped robin was having luck with the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 am

Mr. Flopsy yanked back on the grapple, easily overpowering Robin and then attempted to punch him as the teen zipped towards the beast. However, the Titan performed a front flip in mid air missing the punch and landed on Flopsy's arm. Then high jump kicked the rabbit in the face; a slow motion scene showed Robin's foot connecting with the mutated animals jaw with a whooshing red background as he did this.

Upon landing on the ground the rabbit roared at him as Robin tossed 3 bird-a-rangs at it and they were all swatted away and to Robin's shock Mr. Flopsy grabbed onto both an arm and leg after making a mighty hop over to the boy wonder and attempted ripping off his limbs, while pulling him towards it's fangs. Although, as Robin drew closer and closer to it's mouth, he timed it just right to the point where he was at the rabbits nose, and then pressed a button on his utltily belt releasing a anesthetic gas into it's face. Mere seconds later the mutant bunny collapsed and Robin dropped to the ground rubbing his sore arm and leg.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 am

Paige caught the wand and broke it over her knee and Mr. Flopsy would poof away as the Police would show up to take away Mumbo. Paige walked over to Robin to see him rubbing his arm and leg and walked up to him.

"Sorry it took so long here let me help you with that."

She said as she gently grabbed his hurt arm and put both of her hands on it and healed it and would do the same for him leg. Paige then would stand up and smile at him holding her hand out to him.

"Hi I'm Energy Warrior and like I said before I've been holding down the fort for you guys while you where off fighting."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 am

Hotwire's jaw dropped when Energy Warrior broke the wand over her knee like a twig.

"Alright! That tears it... I'm just weak."

He walked over to the other heroes.

"Mumbos face is going to be sore for a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

Robin formed a first upon being healed and really paid no attention to Hotwire's complaint. Afterwards he allowed his cape to drip over his shoulders, covering most of his front and looked at the the two with his hood down.

"Thank you...Mumbo's not an easy adversary, but I'd say you both did very well for yourselves. I don't know who you are, or if you really have been keeping the city on the up and up while we were away, but if what you say is true. Then the Titans, not just me, owe you a debt of gratitude."

Robin smirked, he was glad to see other heroes had taken up the mantle while they were away. It just showed day by day, evil was running out chances to get off easy or hide.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:58 am

Paige smiled at robin also ignoring Hotwire's complaint.

"if you don't mind me asking who were you guys fighting that needed both titans and titans east?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yeah I'd love to hear about where you were!"

Hotwire was getting his chance to meet ROBIN!!! THE boy wonder!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Robin put his hands on his hips and then spoke, but very briefly.

"Hmm, well I can't tell you too much, but we were working a case on the Brotherhood of Evil and just got back from taking them down."

Afterwards Robin folded his arms and addressed each individually with one part of his question.

"So, what's been going on here while we were away? Thing's seem good so far, and what's your name again?"

Directed at Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:42 pm

"Well not too much it's just the villains have been trying more often to brake the laws once they heard that the titans were gone. That and some newbie out of towner heroes have been showing up lately."

She replied to him
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 pm

"I'm Hotwire. I control almost all manners of technology.""

He looked around. It was a pretty easy fight... if you ignored the giant rabbit.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:04 am

Robin smiled, but also spoke in a serious tone.

"No fight is easy when lives are on the line. We had the advantage today and luckily, Mumbo was packing the same tricks up his sleeve as usual, but never take him or anyone lightly...Or you might get sloppy."

Words of wisdom from the boy wonder, who then headed for the door and prepared to leave.

"Thank you Hotwire and Energy Warrior, for your help today and keeping things under wraps while we were gone, but the Titans back now, so I expect well see a lot more of each other if you're serious about helping keep the city clear of crime. Oh, and if you ever run into trouble, you know who to call."

Robin would then motion to the desk behind them, two titans intercoms awaited. Then as they looked back, the teen would be gone without a trace...Yes, he's still got it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 am

Paige looked to the com link and grabbed it and looked to where robin was and muttered.

"Gess it's true The boy wonder is a total show off when it comes to entrances and exits..."

Paige looked to Hotwire who was still looking at "you left early last time so I'm leaving this time" Paige zoomed out of the building before Hotwire could see her leave and headed home.

((OOC: adding paige and hotwire to honorary titans list since robin gave them com links))

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 am

OT: I gave them comlinks so they could keep in touch, not really join the team. IDK you're only allowing 3 Honoraries and those slots should probably go to people who reallllly want to join, and Robin always gave these out so it's up to you. Really, I was just staying in character.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 am

ooc: no there's a moin team and an honorary you can have as much as you want as an honorary but can only let 3 to join man team
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 am

"Awesome." Hotwire said in a fan-boyish tone when he saw robin disappear.

He then saw the communicator, picked it up and began eying it like it was a lost parchment chronicling the creation of the universe.

He then saw he was alone.

"Wait... wah- aw man."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)   Presto Change-O (Paige & Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Presto Change-O (Paige & Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: