Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_voting_barUhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_voting_barUhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:04 am

Eric shook his head no. "Remember, scream if you cant do it!" He told him with a chuckle. Suddenly, the room would begin to fill with water. It would give him a few seconds to catch his breath, but then, there was no where for him to get air. There was a robot shark swimming around and the green button was on the other side of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:04 pm

As the water began to rise Jumper said,Activate scuba adaptation!!! The suit began to change a large tank like object appeared on the suit's back and began to suck up the air. Once the water reached high enough Jumper continued Bit start scanning, As Jumper said that Bit began to scan the shark as he began to wrestle the shark, making sure not to damage it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Suddenly, the water would change directions and began to shift around him. A whirl pool formed around Bit. Now he had to fight off a shark, get out of a whirl pool, and hit the button.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Jumper and Bit watched as the water began to surround them. Have you finished scanning? Jumper asked. Yes scan complete, shall we take time proper measures and destroy this infernal glorified sail boat. Jumper blinked. I really hope the speaker wasn't on... Cause that sounded harsh. Bit began to swim toward the shark as the shark opened it's mouth Bit released all the air from its tank so as to zoom forward, and using the saw blade hands Bit began to cut the shark inside out. Then by modifying his feet to be able to give enough force to move freely in the swirling water which he adapted from the shark he pressed the green button, because unfortunately Jumper was out of air.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:48 pm

The water would be sucked out in a second, leaving the room dripping with water here and there. Wind would blow through the room to dry up the rest of the water. "I'll put you through a final test." Eric announced as he messed with the controls on the board. 20 average sized robots would come out, shooting lazers.
After he finished that, a 10 foot tall robot with missiles, lazers, and a saw would come out to attack Bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Jumper sighed from inside bit, taking down the normal robots was easy enough considering he took out spiders of the same variety. Once he saw the large robot bit's right arm changed. It's form mimicked the sharks head, and since the shark was made to crush things in it's teeth Bit used the shark arm to eat the giant robot. Once he was done his arm returned to its original form. Please tell me that is it, I think Jumper is getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Eric nodded with a smile. "You both passed!" Eric congratulated as the door in the testing chamber opened. Eric practically skipped down to Bit and smiled. "Welcome to the Titans Jumper and Bit!" He told the two as he handed him a communicator. "You'll have to meet the rest of the team once they get back! Also I'll show you your room!" Eric chimed as he led Jumper and bit to a plain white room with a bed, dresser, desk, and closet. "Do what ever you want to it, as long as you don't destroy anyone else space!" Eric told him as he waved and left, after saying goodbye of course.

[Scene exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2