Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Why so Up Beat? (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Nix hid her smile and instead put on a worried look Woah, you mean the one we were going to throw out because someone was going to assassinate Raven with it? it took all her strength to not giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:06 pm

"Yeah, uhuh." Jason responded still not entirely listening. His mind was currently occupied on a succulent piece of T-bone steak.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Mimics hides a smirk glad that nix caught on fast and was playing along now and looked worried "yeah we sound have probably thrown that.... OH NO! Jason is eating the stake!" Mimic was quite the actor and she holds out her hand as she shouts that Jason ate the stake her eyes tearing up and she covered her mouth looking down and off to the ground with sad yes. "damn it why couldn't I have..." Mimic clenches her teeth tears streaming down her face. "I should have thrown out that stake.... and now... and now jasons going to die because of it!." Mimic covers her face with her hands sobbing into them crying.... damn Mimic was good at acting.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Nix ran out of the room as if she didn't want them to see her cry, but she instead waited until she was out of earshot, then laughed out loud, she couldn't hold it in any longer.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm

"Yeah.... die...." Jason repeated not really paying attention to what he was saying. "Wait? DIE!!!! WHAT?!? Why are you crying?" Jason said with his hands on his head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Mimic sniffs a few times trying to slow her crying and trying to talk through sobs. "I'm so sorry Jason... y-... your going to die because you ate that poisoned stake.... I....." Mimic takes a deep breth clenching her eyes shut before looking at Jason. "I hope one day you can forgive me for... not throwing out that thing...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Nix was still getting over her giggles where no one could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Jason remained silent. In his head he was screaming and jumping off the walls until he remember one thing, he didn't have any steak yet. Turning around quietly he began to walk away at a brisk speed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Mimic runs over to jason "Jason wait!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:40 pm

(OOC: Skip me)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:23 pm

"What?” Jason asked. His face was hard as stone and his face was in its default scowl.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:53 pm

"Welp clearly you figured out we were just joking... never mind...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Nix came back and listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Jason continued to walk away, The joke to him was clearly not funny. He decided that he might as well go listen to his own music, Loudly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Mimic shrugs and walks back to the hanger planing to now go back to what she was doing before besides the sining and dancing now knowing others are home
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:26 am

July smiled, then walked into her room, got into costume, then Nix walked out of her room, out of the tower then prowled the streets on patrol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why so Up Beat? (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2