Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_lcapPlease deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_voting_barPlease deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_lcapPlease deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_voting_barPlease deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_lcap100%Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 am

A mystery figure sneaks into the Titans tower and places a package that reads "Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo". Anna had been reported to ave fallen off one of the tallest buildings in Jump City but most people believed she had been pushed. Anna's body was collected but was reported stolen right after the funeral. Inside the package would be a book labeled Dairy and have Anna's name right under the Diary part. Anna had hoped this book would be sent to the titans so it could explain to the titans way she did what she did and possibly give them a clue on where Slade's hide out was.

She did this so she could try and redeem her her horrible deeds done while she worked with Slade. The mystry figure whos face and body structure would be always covered up by a large trench coat with a hood and hidden as it types on a secryity pad causing alarms to go off as if it was trying to clue the titans in on the fact it was there. the figure then jumps up and leaps into the vents hiding and watching to see what happens but as it hops into the vent someone would be able to see female legs, a black and orange lined skirt, and boots that look like similar to Terra's shoes when she worked with slade.

ooc: link to important pages in book https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t231-please-delver-to-titans-tower-after-the-death-of-annabella-kelongo-aka-anna-s-diary
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Having to had slept in, Xeon was still rather tired. Leaving the labatory as he wondered if he missed anything. As he walk along the halls, his right foot connected with a box, which stumbled Xeon for a moment. "What the? What`s this?" he questions as he turns and went to a knee. Reading the box as he raised his brow to what it said.

"I wonder how this got in here? And why does this name sound so familiar to me? Hmm, I should take it into the living room, don`t want to open it and be surprised by it being a bomb or something. Cy should be able to check himself." he states as he picks up the box and takes the box to the living room/kitchen, setting it on the counter. "TITANS!!!? We have some mail." he called out in a rather loud tone. Having to leave his communicater in his room at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:36 pm

The Tower was never left unguarded.

Even in the deadest of the nights, after most exhausting missions, it always had at least 1 member up and awake at all times. That member was Sasha - an automaton, the tower's first 'lifeless' titan. She did not need rest, eating, sleeping, or recharging - a few turns of the key on her back able to keep her going for hours. So she just kept that, patrolling around the empty halls, her feet clanking against the concrete floor, and her clockwork heart ticking.

"Tick-tock, tick-tock..."

But then, all of a sudden, the alarms went ringing, breaking the girl out of her idle walking. They were under attack! Or so she assumed, propelling quickly through the corridor, towards the source of the alarm. When she got there, however, someone else has been already here. A boy, who, from what she was told, was called Xeon. They did not get to talk yet, but she knew the name. The metal girl stopped, blue eyes glowing eerily in the darkness of the night. She scanned through him, and looked at the box, with curiosity.

- A box. Whoever delivered it was able to go around regular security systems. It is a shame the Tower can be infiltrated so easily... - her voice sounded cold, a metallic ring to it, as she spoke, and it had a tint of sadness for the fact the security failed to catch the intruder. Walking over to the monitor of a computer, in the wall, she pressed a few buttons, activating the speaker system of the Tower.

- Attention, Titans, this is Sasha reporting. Our security perimeter has been breached. - and after saying that message, she switched to outer perimeter cameras. Whoever delivered the box should be making his way out of the tower. Cameras should catch them retreating...

She did not seem to have much interest in the box, more focused on looking for whoever delivered it. A person able to sneak in and out undetected was... dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 pm

The mystery person stayed in the air vent she was in watching the new titans smirking at the robotic one. She knew they would look through the cameras for her on the out side first or at least check out the box first either way she was prepared. The girl currently only wanted to see how the original Titans would react to the box before leaving so she stuck around and waited as another girl joins the others wearing grey.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mimic walked down stairs in her hero costume rubbing her ears fake smiling looking over at Sasha.

"You know one of the manny things that annoy me about you is? That awful screeching sound when you a machine talks over yet another machine, It just makes he smile and say...."

her happy tone turns to annoyed.

"....Oh great she's trying to talk over the inner coms again.... hey Xeon I see we got some mail. Mind passing it over here real quick?"

Mimic says looking at Xeon only knowing his name through Ravens memories as she holds out a hand towards the box.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:36 am

He turn his gaze to the robotic female. Raising his right brow as she came towards him. "Hmmm, I don`t believe we have met yet." he states as his gaze went to the intercom. Hearing a rather awful screech that seem to occur because she was a robot. Closing his left eye, his face seem to cringe at the sound. Not wanrting to be rude, he shook it off and turn his gaze to Mimic.

"Man, where have I been? I can`t believe i haven`t met you all yet. Sorry about that, I was on a mission, that held me up. Anyway, here you go. I think i`ve heard of you, Mimic, right? And you, Sasha?"he questions as he handed the box to Mimic. Looking to the two as he questioned wear Robin, Raven, and the rest where. They are usually the first ones down, especially Robin, he always seem to be moving at a quick pace. "The name on the box sounds familiar, but I can`t seem to remember why. Do you know someone by that name? I found it odd for a dead persons box to be easily brought here. Speaking of that, Cyborg is going to have to beef up the security. And I guess i can help as well." he states as he notice he was rambling.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Sasha was a peculiar creature.

While able to simulate and spot particular emotions, she had trouble feeling any. And as such, the otherwise stingy remark from Mimic did not leave a mark on her steely soul. She only wondered what was the cause of such a harmful point of view, which, surely, was undeserved. The automaton girl paused for a bit, the clanking of metallic fingers against the keyboard stopped, and she turned her head, 270 degrees or so, to face the girl who was behind her.

- It's sad you don't like me. Sasha wants to know what she's been doing wrong. - she said, voice ringing, trying to imitate sadness and concern, but the metal strings were faking it a bit. Her face twitched in an imitation of a frown, artificial eyebrows furred a bit. However, her head soon turned to the boy, the expression changing into an eerie smile in a blink of an eye.

- And hello, Xeon. We should spend some time together sometime. It should be fun.

And with a clank, the head spun back into place, clicking fixed, and the automaton continued looking through the security scanners. Bright blue eyes scanning each picture and image, for any hint of foreign presence. She even activated the scanners to look for the intruder where she could not see!

- I fail to locate anyone... Whoever delivered the box, is either already out of our reach, or... never left the Tower.

Sasha was a machine, and she did not disregard any possibilities. Right now, there were only two left. And out of two, only one was possible of investigation.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Mimic looked at the name and remembered her through ravens memories as she talks to Xeon.

"its cool abd you reciginze her name because you breifly met her when slade contacted us throught the main monitor... I can clearly remember it through ravens memories.... and you didnt do anything wrong sasha.... i just plain dont like you simple as that.... it doesnt seem theres a pasific to who so lets find out."

Mimic opens the pacage and pulls out the book.

"seems to be annas diary.. so guess its story time huh??"
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 am

His gaze look to Sasha, as she questioned why Mimic disliked her so. Xeon wondered as well, as he saw Sasha turn her gaze his way. Giving a nod, his gaze went back to Mimic, whom did not explain why she hated Sasha, just that she disliked her. Sighing, he decided to stay out of it, not wanting to gain a enemy. Since the two of them were new members, as well as his teammates, fighting will get no where. Looking to the diary removed from the box, he questioned what could be in it. But what really worried him, was Sasha`s two assessments. The one that entered could still be in the house, which was kind of worrying him. "Hmm, so we will have to first make sure there was no intuder. As well as wait for Robin and the rest to get here." he stated as he gaze shifted towards the ceiling and hallways.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 am

So it as simple as that.

Humans don't need a reason to dislike someone else... or each other... That must be why they always fight. - Sasha drew a conclusion, based on Mimic's words and reactions. And remembered what she was told the day she came to the Tower, in a quest for membership, by another titan present. 'Don't listen to what she says.' Sasha would follow that advice. At least to a degree...

She froze, however, when the sound of package being opened was heard. They opened it without a proper scan beforehand! The automaton half-expected a bomb going off, and blowing the two foolish humans to bits. That, however, didn't happen, and Sasha let out a sound, similar to a metallic sigh.

- It was foolish to open the package up like that. If it were a trap, your bodies would have been broken, lying on the floor. Human bodies are ... difficult to fix.

That remark being said, Sasha stopped the scan for any lifeforms outside the tower. The reports revealed nothing, except for a couple of birds, and small fish in the sea. The next logical step would be to scan the interior of the tower for any 'additional lifeforms'. Clicking several times on a few buttons, the automaton waited for the scan to initiate.

- I will check for any intruders through the Tower's life support systems.

And her finger was laid over the red button that said 'Alarm'.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:44 am

There would be one extra life form located within the ventilation system of the tower right above them. The girl had forgotten about the internal scanners and sadly she didnt get to see how the actual titans reacted. The girl silently moved through the vents now only focusing on leaving without them knowing who she is

"Oh chill out will yoy un like you I actualy have the knowlage of how to tell the diffrence from a book to a bomb....."

Mimic hears something as she looks up towards the vents and talks in a slightly singing tone talking like a creepy little girl from a horror movie she was watching an hour ago.

"Some-body's, in the ceeeeeiling~~ ..."

She put the book down and pulls out her scythes
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Beast Boy had arrived in the Main Ops room and heard Mimic talking about someone in the ceiling.

"What's the mail? Who's in the ceiling?"

Beast Boy had transformed into a giraffe and bit the vent on the other side of the room, the vent away from the ninja subtle girl. He then transformed into a snake and slithered down the vent. He was a green rattlesnake, a rare sight. Finally he made it, where he saw the girl and started shaking his rattle. It was a warning sign.

"Get out of the vent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)   Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Please deliver on the death of Annabella Kelongo(Titans)
Page 1 of 1