Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_lcapYou've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_voting_barYou've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_lcapYou've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_voting_barYou've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_lcap0%You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_lcap0%You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_lcap100%You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) Empty
PostSubject: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Beast Boy had burst through the Main Ops doors, holding the new video game, 'Demolition Race 2' or 'DR2'. He jumped over the couch, landing beside his game console. He had pressed the power button and the Eject button. Beast Boy had put DR2 in the disc slot quickly and closed it. It only took a matter of seconds before the game had loaded up.

Video Game Man: "Welcome players, to the all-out smackdown Demolition Race 2! Are you a wuss or are you da man? It's time to find out!"

"Sweet!!"

An alarm had went off through the tower, saying that a crime was happening in the Jump City Bank.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me!"

Beast Boy was racing a car and had the missle power-up, and he was in 2nd place.

"Come on...just a little bit more!"

The alarm shut off for about a few seconds and came back on. Louder. This scaring Beast Boy, he crashes the car and the words 'GAME OVER' flash on the screen. He throws the controller down on the couch.

"Aw man!"

Beast Boy runs out of the Main Ops room, toward the exit of Titan Tower.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Mimic had been out side watching the city while wearing her hero costume and thinking about Jak wondering if he was ok when she heard the alarm go off and ran over to the entrance. as she made it over to the entrance she crashed and fell onto a green boy. Mimic slowly gets up rubbing her head.

"Sorry I-.... Beast Boy?I thought you went back to the Doom Patrol.... uh here let me help you up."

Mimic said extending an arm down to him to help him up.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Beast Boy had took her hand, getting up with her help.

"Well, it's a long story. But no time to explain. I think it's a robbery going on at St. Gabriels Bank."

Beast Boy turned into a hawk and started flying with speed. The air seemed to flow through his green feathers as he gained speed. He went very fast, expecting Mimic to catch up.

"C'mon Mimic!"

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

"how did he know my name?....."

Mimic then realizes he flies off and sighs frowning.

"cyborg gets a car, raven can fly along with starfire, robin has the r cycle and beast boy can do that.... Man I need a car or something... but until then.. TO THE R CYCLE I DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO DRIVE!"

Mimic runs inside and not to long after she rides the r cycle into the city catching up with beastboy.

"hey how exactly did you know my name? I'm assuming robin or someone from the team told you or you just checked the data base or something but I just wanted to know. I mean I never met you before but you know my name"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm

While Beast Boy was flying, Mimic had asked him a question.

"Yeah Robin told me about you. Quick turn right!"

There was a building coming up and Beast Boy went left to the other side. There, the criminals opened fire with the semi-automatic machine guns. He flies up into the air, out of range from the other shots. Then he comes back down and lands on the ground, transforming into an elephant. A green one. Beast Boy used his trunk to grab one of the criminals and throw them. The other criminals remained. There were criminals on each side of the building. The left side, Which Beast Boy had taken, and the right side. Beast Boy uses his trunk to grab a car and bat the rest of the criminals. Beast Boy had taken his communicator out.

"Mimic, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Mimic quickly turned right as she stoped the r cycle and took out a few crinimals who were trying to get away knocking them out as she hears bb's voice over the communicator. Mimic pulls out her communicator and flips it open to respond.

"Good ever since I got out of the coma and fixed that memory loss issue but right now a little weird finally meeting you in person your a lot less annoying than Raven sees you in her memories"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 pm

"I am so not!"

Beast Boy had transformed into a green cheetah and ran toward Mimic's location. He was greeted by Mimic sitting on the R cycle. He waves his hand, gesturing for her to follow him. He really wanted to get back to Titan Tower to keep playing DR2.

"Come on, let's go! Before something else comes up!"

Beast Boy was already running off in the direction of Titan Tower by the time that he had finished that sentence. Speeding down the streets and avoiding cars, Beast Boy seemed perfect as the cheetah. That was until he tripped, and slammed into a parked car. The car alarm went off and he ran off again in the direction of Titan Tower. He finally reached there, waiting for Mimic to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Mimic catches up with beast boy and parks the R cycle walking over to him.

"for the record I never said you were annoying I just said in Ravens memories she found you annoying."

Mimic says pushing the r cycle into the tower passing by Beast Boy not really looking at him at all.

[[ooc: sorry for the small post
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 pm

OOC: It's fine.

"I know. I meant I'm not annoying in Raven's terms. Like since she called me annoying I said, I'm so not. I didn't mean you were calling me annoying!"

Beast Boy ran past Mimic back to the Main Ops place and hopped on the couch, turning on his console. He continued playing DR2. His car was all shiny and had alot of weapons as he entered the race.

Countdown man: "Three...Two....One...GO!"

Beast Boy held down the accelerate button, making his car speed in front of the others. He earns the achievement 'Headstart' as it appears on the top right on the screen. After the race, Beast Boy has 1st place and moves on to the World Grand Prix. During the break, a man on the tv appears. He's the video game man.

Video Game Man: "Congratulations player for all of your hard work, you are now a level 2 Trainee.'

"Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Mimic comes up from putting the r cycle back in time to watch beast boy play.mimic leans on the back of the couch staring at the screen.

"You do realize that if you would have saved you missiles and turbo till the last 10 seconds before you hit the brakes moving you back to 4th place then shooting your missiles blowing 3rd place to 1st up then using the turbo at the 5 second mark to zoom to the finish cutting 5 seconds off your time gaining the achement last minuet victor and bringing you up to level 4 instantly then get you the achement quick level up, right?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 pm

"Heh...you know your stuff!"

Beast Boy had grabbed a controller, passing one onto Mimic. He then patted the empty space on the couch next to him.

"Come...sit...we're gonna do the World Grand Prix together. We'll be unstoppable!"

Video Game Man: "Players, in order to get more cars you can go to the shop. Or......you....can steal one."

The man laughs as he disappears off the screen. A bunch of cars appear on the screen as Beast Boy presses the 'Shop' button.

"Sweeet.....let's steal one!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Mimic grabs the controller and sits next to Beast Boy Mimic then selects a fast car as the game counts down after beast boy picks his car and the game says go. Mimic then drives up to each car typing in a code and jumps into the car next to her tacking control of the car going up to each car working her way up to the front.

"Gotta love the insta steal combo."

Mimic says smiling before she jumps into first places car.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Beast Boy on the other hand was using the traction combo. He had ran through a traction power-up and went up the side of the wall. They were in a tunnel, a very long one at that. But there were booby traps that could destroy them in a second. A axe had swung down toward Beast Boy's car and he swerved out of the way, crashing into Mimic's car.

"Oh no...look out!"

Beast Boy hits the brakes as its a trap on his road map and your supposed to stop. Some cars stop but others run off the end of the tunnel and then they die. The other cars soon reassemble as the tunnel fixes the rest of it's self up and Beast Boy keeps speeding down the tunnel.

"That was close! Did you make it?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 am

As beast boy stops but mimic types in another code on the controler and places a ramp infront of her as she uses a turbo and goes off the ramp as she types in another code putng air plane wings on her car as she glides past the goal as the other cars start to arrive towards her and mimics car wings disapear and mimic does a quick U turn and speeds towards the finish still in fist place.

"better Im winning thank god for cheat codes."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:05 am

"Hah!"

Beast Boy had typed in a cheat code and teleported in front of Mimic. He sped off in front of her car and was just about to cross the finish line when he got caught in a sand trap.

"Aww..!"

Beast Boy had started pressing random buttons which made his car sink even faster. He pressed in a cheat code and the quicksand had teleported under Mimic, able to trap her in it.

"Take that!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 am

Mimic types a cheat code to jump into the second place car uses its missile to blow up first place and passes finish before she yells and stands up looking at Beast Boy.

"OHHH IN YOUR FACE! SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE ON HACKING RACING GAMES WINS AGAIN! Don't try in run with the big dogs if you can't even use a trap hole properly."

Mimic sits back down smiling.

"so wanna go again or do you wanna learn some cheat odes so you stand at least somewhat of a chance next time?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 am

"Wow..........that sucked..... WELL YOU CAN'T BEAT ME IN A REGULAR MATCH!"

Beast Boy was excited but then he got bored.

[OOC:Sorry for the short post...I'm tired.]

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 am

Mimic shrugs

"what ever dude Im ff to my bedroom see yeah."

Mimic hops over the couch and leaves to her bedroom

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)   You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains) Empty

Back to top Go down

You've gotta be kidding me! (Titans & Villains)
Page 1 of 1