Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Stryker/Strike Star EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Stryker/Strike Star EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Stryker/Strike Star EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Stryker/Strike Star EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Stryker/Strike Star EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Stryker/Strike Star EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Stryker/Strike Star EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Stryker/Strike Star EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Stryker/Strike Star I_vote_lcapStryker/Strike Star I_voting_barStryker/Strike Star I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Stryker/Strike Star I_vote_lcapStryker/Strike Star I_voting_barStryker/Strike Star I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Stryker/Strike Star I_vote_lcap0%Stryker/Strike Star I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Stryker/Strike Star I_vote_lcap100%Stryker/Strike Star I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Stryker/Strike Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Stryker/Strike Star Empty
PostSubject: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:33 pm

"How does it feel to make others suffer, to tear apart familes and to kill those who looked to you in their time of need? You're not a hero, you're nothing but a monster..."
----Stryker to "The Dark One".

STRIKE STAR

Stryker/Strike Star 33o5gmr

Full Name: Strike Star
Codename: Stryker
Alias(es): Called Ice's Flame sometimes by his enemies, but other than that none.
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good, but can be somewhat reckless.
Birthday: Unknown, even to himself.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Red
Height: Around 6 feet tall.
Weight: About 105 pounds.
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers: Mastery over ice due to experiments on him and super strength for the same reason. Also he can shoot icicles from his hands, but only five of them per day. (Day meaning topic.) His final power with ice is that he can cloak something in it. For example, if sealed in a room and the door wasn't very strong nowdays he could freeze it in ice than using his strength to smash the door. He can lift up to one ton and anything else below that, but that's pretty much it.

Skills: Stryker's accuracy is amazing with a bow and arrow! He's fast enough to run at least 40 MPH and has a skill in aglity so great that he can do backflips with ease! Also he has a lot of stamina and has experince in hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Stryker can't use weapons such as a blade very well, at least accuracy wise. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and although that doesn't make him dumb he can sometimes be tricked if those who are trying to do so are smart enough to well... Outsmart him. His reckless attiude often gets him into tight situations and despite being a powerful force he often underestimates his enemies which someday could lead to his downfall.

Equipment: Due to his mastery of ice Stryker can form a bow made out of it at any given time he wishes to. He can also form arrows, meaning he isn't limited when it comes to the amount of arrows he can make... However forming too many of them often results in him being unable to use any more powers with ice. (By that I mean if he forms more than sixty of them in a topic, he can't use anything involving his powers with ice.)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Stryker is ruthless and serious. Despite his serious attiude though he will sometimes shift it to a more cheerfull one, though not when it comes down to in battle. He seeks to defend freedom and help out those in need, though doesn't care what others think of him. He's brave and will stop at nothing to complete any goal he is given. Without a doubt Stryker is interesting, at least personality wise.

Strengths: Well although I listed most in the personality I suppose I can list them again... Stryker is brave and ruthless. With his serious attiude he can often keep his focus on the important things. But that's pretty much it to be honest.

Interests/Habits: If he is nearby one and has access to it Stryker enjoys playing video games, most of the time playing them at the arcade. He used to have an interest in soccer but it soon faded away.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: No living family members other than himself.
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current Location: The streets of Steel City, though hopes to get into the titans and move to the east tower.

History: Strike was the son of Cool Star, who had been somewhat of a hero in Gotham City. When his father passed away everyone seemed to forget about him and he began to make his way towards Steel City. When he finally made it there he grew up alone and as the years passed he began to grow more and more brave... However only with the price of growing weaker and weaker. Each day he'd have to watch as innocent people were killed by thieves and bandits until one day he heard about a program which would turn anyone who wished to do so into a super soldier. After the process he had grown strong, but with the price of his freedom. For everything had a price to pay for... Soon they were shut down, but they already had him in their grasp and they wouldn't let him go. Each day he trained harder and harder in his strength as well as his mastery with a bow, doing it for a whole year! Although he had trained, doing most of this as a child it only increased his skill. The next year he began getting sent on missions as their little assassin, the man hating every minute of it. He soon grew high enough in the ranks to speak to the leader of the group who they only knew as The Dark One...

They each talked as he learned this monster had a mission for him, but this was no easy task nor one that Strike liked... The task was to kill everyone in Gotham besides the group, for the man had gone insane. Upon refusal the man tried to speak with him, persuade him. Even out of all the soldiers he had, he knew this one was the only one that could complete it.

"You're insane." ----Strike

"Thank you, but I'm afraid that's not the right term. I am bringing these people salvation, ridding them of their pathetic lives. And soon I will give them power, they will serve me as you do now." ---- The Dark One

Without thinking the bow was formed as he shot an arrow, knocking the man out of his seat and through the glass. Ever since that day Strike turned his back to the past and vowed never to kill someone unless he had too. He became Stryker, a fighter who fought for the future and who saved those so they could see it.

Last edited by Stryker on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Claimed will respond soon
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:52 pm

your character pic would go above your full name with its name ontop of the pic in big letters

how much can he pick up and for how long? can he shot out ice? if so how much can he shoot out before getting titred or has to stop? how cold can the ice get?

how fast can he run?

how agile is he?

how much training has he had with his bow?

how good is he at hand to hand and for how long has he been training with this skill?
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Edited. Also since I only provided one example as to how good he is in each skill, I'll provide his full abilities for agility, since how fast he can run is all that needed to be answered. Also I wasn't sure if this needed to be edited in, mainly due to them being only an example of what he could do, so I just inculded it in this post.

Agilty:
Can flip/backflip.
Can jump from wall to wall.
Can run up buildings.

Also I expanded upon the history. On top of adding in that he trained for a year I also added in a bit more backstory, mainly because I felt I rushed the history too much and deemed it worthy of expanding. The final edit I proposed was putting his picture atop as well as his name as asked.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:30 pm

please take can shoot icicles on ward out of skills and add them to powers and with the one acrobatics all you have to do is make it say how much training does he have of this skill like has been training since he/she was a child
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Edited. Sorry, must have misplaced that.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

your extra strength would go under powers and you need to add in how much he can pick up lbs, tons, etc. wise
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Edited, hope it's good enough.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

nope doesn't seem like its good enough but id does seem like is awesome enough to be....

Stryker/Strike Star Tumblr16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryker/Strike Star   Stryker/Strike Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Stryker/Strike Star
Page 1 of 1