Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_lcapNot as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_voting_barNot as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_lcapNot as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_voting_barNot as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_lcap0%Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_lcap0%Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_lcap100%Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) Empty
PostSubject: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Relaxing over the lakeside with her greyish eyes glittering trought the warm sunrays,Kimberly was resting peacefully on the area,eyes watching the flowing lake's waves and the falling water source coming from the fresh waterfall.Quite hoping to have no disturbance today or simply not trying to teach to someone how to act during provocation like she just made up yesterday back in the city imcomplete morons Kim grumbled and saw a little squirrel rush on to her and stood on her left knees with great balance.Seeing that it had white fur to be described as an albino,she smiled as it remembered her old homeland back in Alaska well arent you a cute snow ball hehe her voice chuckled lightly and she easily petted the albino squirrel as it wasnt even frightened well not yet...
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 pm

"So this is the forest..." Stryker said as he walked across it. As he walked further and further he stumbled across another area, not noticing the girl in the distance. He simply leaned aganist a tree with his arms crossed and enjoyed the sight of this beautiful land.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, and I'm in the same area as Kim just to notify you, aka only a few feet away.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm

(OOC: its alright thanks for the infos)

Just as she kept petting the little animal,his ears rised up in alert by the grass shufflign noises coming from a distance and bounced off Kim hmmm? she looked at it nad stared around trying to know if it wasnt a danger or just a passing animal or human.She quickly got up and lightened up a ice ball on her hand in case it could mean trouble but a voice began to speak up in her mind it is the opposite anger one the voice told as Kim suddenly could understand what it meant,she mumbled something and threw the ice ball away on the lake as an ice peak rose up letting it catch Stryker attention in between the trees as the squirrel moved away.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Stryker looked up at the massive pillar, not knowing where it had come from. Then and there he noticed the girl and nodded. "That was pretty cool, I'm guessing you have powers in ice as well." He said with a nod and walked to a different tree, leaning aganist it. Only then did he notice he had just made a horrible pun, but he didn't care. Whatever the case he awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

A chuckle crossed her mouth and she ignorantly sat back down,as the albino squirrel was safely standing on a tree nearby,watching them steadily sounds easy to know Kim stated with sarcams not feeling impressed by his comment or whatsoever,she kept staring over the ice pillar from the lake's shore and an ice blast got launched out of her eyes blasting the ice stone apart as the water became more colder.Again the young girl got up and eyed him like a tight hook on a fish better not try to tell somes of youre appreciation she told in a tough manner.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Stryker wasn't scared of her, but he wasn't going to tell others if she didn't want them to know. "Why would I? After all..." He stopped and formed a bow of ice, firing an arrow at the treetops where the squirrel stood! At first this would look like an attack towards it, but instead it struck a wolf which was Stryker's target, that had been leaping towards it with its teeth open! The wolf had been struck in a non-lethal place on purpose, letting it live. It simply leaped downward and snarled, ready to fight, but Stryker began to pet the wolf and soon it calmed down. The wolf had silver fur and then ran back into the depths of the forest, choosing to hunt somewhere else. With a nod he then dismissed the bow and it disappeared in a puff of icy air. Then he continued.

"I have powers with ice as well.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Right when the wolf had appeared,the squirrel dashed away to hide on the tree's hole and the girl looked at the scene not so interested on that sudden show off hmph im not trusting youre kind she informed deeply somehow her sentence felt like she wasnt from here at all.She jumpd up on the tree and went to see the hidden albino squirrel trying to make it feel better since that arrow totally freaked it out poor little one,im here Kimberly said softly and cuddled it and sat on the tree branch,her eyes on Stryker.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

"My kind? Wait, you aren't a metahuman?" Stryker asked with a confused look on his face. It quickly faded away and he leaned aganist the tree once more, and without another question continued. "And you can trust I won't tell anyone, if I wanted to I could have ran off by now. My lips are sealed." He finished and nodded, looking at the crystal clear lake. It was still cold and fresh from the ice, yet still remained just as beautiful as before.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Now that sounded like an idiotic question,she let go the animal and was still sat up there i am but youre too empty brained to know what i meant she explained boredly with a yawn and continued all of you out there,are too much stupid to understand others who comes from far than this big land Kim voice rise in a stricter tone and she was talking about the city humans and the others countries. so in short... youre untrusted to me so dont try to prove yourself on the opposite as this wasnt a challenge neither a joke just a real warning.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Stryker sighed and began to walk away but before he could an explosion sounded from the forest and he stopped! Without a second glance he rushed off into the forest and as he did the wolf from before ran by his side! As they reached their destanation Stryker was greeted by a spreading fire and some robot commandos... He had heard about them, Slade's playthings. But what exactly were they doing here? Quickly he formed his bow once more and fired arrows above each fire, putting the fire out before it could spread anymore by melting the arrows! Then he deformed it again and smashed his fist into a robot's chest, knocking it into the dirt below and exposing the dirt there! It rushed forward and kicked him across the face, but just as he was about to attack it another one came from behind! It grabbed Stryker by the arms and held him back but quickly the wolf slammed into it and pounced atop it, tearing the machine to bits! The second it was torn to bits though it began ticking and the wolf became confused, not knowing of bombs! The hero tackled it to the ground, saving it from the explosion which took out the robots there! As he prepared to put out the flames once more with his bow, more showed up, and he knew he'd have to deal with them first!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm

With all the noises,she placed the squirrel back in his treehole and jumped down from the tree as his footprints left on the dusty ground by the left path way,she suddenly leaped up on he air and swirled in a tornado style becoming something unusual well pretty much even tough the voice had changed along with the body,four and long ice looking deep blue wings,a far more slimer shape,frosty blue eyes shining with no puils at all and hard ice body.

The creature flew off towards the trouble that Stryker was taking care off and just as it could see those weird robots outnumber the boy and the dizzy wolf,the ice beast made up a rolling dash cutting heads of a few may i join up it told in a more polite tone and with a different girl voice making him feel like the young human girl he had talked with wasnt there but one thing for sure he couldnt know who was hidden trought this ice creature yet..
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

"Sure, I could use some help." Stryker said in a serious, but polite tone as he punched a robot backward. The wolf followed close behind.

(OOC: Alright this post is very short but I don't have much time sadly. So sorry.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

(OOC: its all fine Very Happy)

Nodding quickly with a warm yet icy smile she rushed forwards with great sense of evasion by all the robots attacks and sliced trought somes of thme with hard ice blades who got formed on her hands and stood on defense while taking care of those masked machine even tough right now the creature could soud familiar to Stryker by the ice control it had but anyway it wasnt time for more questionning.Moving on the fighting space,it flew a inch higher and tossed hail shots on more drones hoping it would be finished like for real.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Two of the drones were taken down, leaving two more remaining! The remaining ones however had avoided the attacks! Quickly the fallen drones started ticking and Stryker grabbed ahold of each and rushed far into the forest, then tossed them into the sky with all his might! They exploded each but by the time the fire came close to the forest it was gone! Meanwhile, the wolf avoided each of the other twos' attacks and Stryker flipped over them! In a blur he fired ten arrows over the fire, each melting and five splashing each of the robots! They had been shorted out a bit, so no explosion would happen! Then with two punches from each hand at each, they shattered into pieces! Stryker then put out the last fire by firing an icicle over it, and causing it to be put out. Then he nodded towards the one who had helped him, only then realizing in battle that she had sounded somewhat like the girl he had just met... Whatever the case he shrugged it aside. "Thanks for the help, I'm Stryker. He said with a nod. The wolf stood next to his side as he leaned aganist the tree, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Just as things seemed to be more quiet after all this battle wen he had took care of the rest,the floating being stormed off to the ground for a landing and her long wings folded by her back.Eyes looking around by the remaining mechanics pieces from those broken robots as she wondered why would they take on such a nice place she heard the guy's voice and spoke back by what it just said i have no name but Ice Spirit or fairy is ok it told with a icy but fresh mist breath exiting her mouth when she had spoke somehow it was problably time for her to show who she really was...

(OOC: oops i used the wrong color but whatever lol)

Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm

(Go ahead and skip me.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:13 pm

In a flash she flew up and swirled on herself in a spinning tornado style as someone else landed down with the light grey hair slighly waving by the breeze who had passed after but guess what i do have a real name now the voice said as it was simply the girl from earlier who was this Ice Spirit with the fairy look but now she was back to herself look like i cant call you untrusted since the other me hate that KIm mumbled not liking to rust somebody so quickly but anyway she ahd no longer of a choice now and it was easy to se that this guy wasnt going to be surprised by that pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Stryker was a bit suprised but didn't let it be shown and simply nodded. "So I suppose this makes us friends, or at least associates." He said but then realized she had told him she had a real name... However he didn't know that name. "Speaking of which, what is your real name?" He asked with a nod, still leaning aganist the tree with the wolf by his side.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Without having the time to turn her back,she stood there as the albino squirrel mysteriously leaped on Kim shoulder with a happy look might think about it first right now its not enough to put it that way she informed in a better tone but it was still holding harshness,she then turned away and moved on to leave the area you dont need to hear it in full mode,just Kim is fine.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

With that Shadowblast and the wolf disappeared into the depths of the forest... Both felt good knowing they had protected this place.

[Topic Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)   Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not as Icy than you can think(Stryker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Lake/Waterfall-
Jump to: