Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rated M for Mumbo EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rated M for Mumbo EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rated M for Mumbo EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rated M for Mumbo EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rated M for Mumbo EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rated M for Mumbo EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rated M for Mumbo EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rated M for Mumbo EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rated M for Mumbo EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rated M for Mumbo EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rated M for Mumbo I_vote_lcapRated M for Mumbo I_voting_barRated M for Mumbo I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rated M for Mumbo I_vote_lcapRated M for Mumbo I_voting_barRated M for Mumbo I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rated M for Mumbo I_vote_lcap0%Rated M for Mumbo I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rated M for Mumbo I_vote_lcap100%Rated M for Mumbo I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rated M for Mumbo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Rated M for Mumbo Empty
PostSubject: Rated M for Mumbo   Rated M for Mumbo EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am

The screen played the age old tale of romance, the guy couldn't get the girl until he changed who he was, all to realize in the end that who he was in the beginning was who he should remain.
The crowd nodded happily as the story progressed, an occasional tear, a series of chuckles, every once in a while a wayward sigh.

"You people actually LIKE THIS?!" A voice rang out through the auditorium.
A giant Mumbo head burst through the screen, oversized and smiling evilly.
"Come on people, There's nothing new and exciting about this."
Mumbo's head shrunk to a pinprick and disappeared through the curtain which was torn into shreds to reveal a space which wasn't there before.
A stage of sorts had appeared, wooden floorboards and a great red curtain encircled the stage as ta colorfully painted backdrop advertised Mumbo the Magician.
The Mumbo painting's head turned towards the audience.
"For my first trick I'll need a LOVELY volunteer." It said.
A gloved hand showing a small amount of blue forearm came out of a seat in the third row of the Theatre and encircled a woman's mouth, preventing her from making any sound while a second white gloved hand grabbed her wrist and began to wave her hand wildly.
"Well, you'll do." Said the painting, vanishing in a puff of lavender smoke to reveal a fully dressed Mumbo devoid of arms.
"Mumbo Jumbo!" He shouted gleefully as the woman's chair rose and landed upon the stage.
Leaning in, Mumbo reattached his arms from the chair and rolled his hat down his arm. Pulling first from his hat a running chainsaw and throwing it offstage, and then quickly in succession a live cheetah, a mini cooper, a pair of oversized scissors wearing a top hat and smiling cheerfully and finally a small magic wand.
Waving the wand, metal bands came out of the chair and pinned the lady back down in her seat.
"Trust me, you'll want to sit for this one, it'll take your legs right out from under you." He said, leaning on the top edge of her chair.
"And that's only if it works!! Otherwise it'll leave them attached to your body, and where's the FUN in that?!" He shouted, elongating his arm and pulling the chainsaw back from offstage.
Back to top Go down

Rated M for Mumbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated M for Mumbo   Rated M for Mumbo EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:42 am

Scorpion was in the audience and as soon as he saw Mumbo reach for the chainsaw he ran forward and kicked the Chainsaw from his hand, he flipped in mid-air and would land on Mumbo`s head, bringing him to the ground and ruining his hat You have the right to remain silent!
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Rated M for Mumbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated M for Mumbo   Rated M for Mumbo EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 am

"Oh my!" Mumbo said excitedly as his head popped from his torso and pivoted to face Scorpion, reattaching itself as he turned around fully.
"Looks like we have a NEW volunteer, folks! You can go now, toots." He said, snapping his fingers and releasing the metal bands holding the girl to the chair.
Mumbo smiled and vanished in a puff of smoke, leaving the mini cooper from before in its place which promptly honked twice, flashed its lights and drove off the stage and through the wall of the movie theatre to be released into the parking lot.
"Lemme guess, you're new to showbiz, huh kid?" He said, smirking as he walked back on from offstage and adjusting his gloves.
Back to top Go down

Rated M for Mumbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated M for Mumbo   Rated M for Mumbo EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Showbiz? You mean Showbuissness Scorpion looked at him re-enter, sent a slash to his hat that would cut it clean off his head, flipped backwards away from any close-range counter attacks and went into a mock pose Make your move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rated M for Mumbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated M for Mumbo   Rated M for Mumbo Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated M for Mumbo
Page 1 of 1