Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Yuukan Ishimaru I_vote_lcapYuukan Ishimaru I_voting_barYuukan Ishimaru I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Yuukan Ishimaru I_vote_lcapYuukan Ishimaru I_voting_barYuukan Ishimaru I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Yuukan Ishimaru I_vote_lcap0%Yuukan Ishimaru I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Yuukan Ishimaru I_vote_lcap100%Yuukan Ishimaru I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Yuukan Ishimaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Yuukan Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Yuukan Ishimaru   Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:56 pm

"I will keep fighting, to honour the memory of my family"

Yuukan Ishimaru

===IDENTITY===

Spoiler:
Imagine him with black hair and dull orange eyes and that's pretty much him.

Full Name: Yuukan Ishimaru
Nickname(s): Yuu or Ishi
Codename: Bravery
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human-Experimented-On
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday: 5th of August 1990

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dull Orange
Height: 6’7
Weight: 210 pounds
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
-Complete control over fire, this allows him to create, control and disperse fire just as his sister can do with ice. He can create fire balls which he can throw at his foes as well as create a shield of fire around him and his allies, since his power is more stable than his sister’s, he is able to control his powers much more easier although with all that has happened in his life he can lose control of his powers if angered or stressed by certain situations.

-Psychic projection, as the experiments on him were almost completed before he was able to escape, Yuukan’s powers are more complete than Ayumu’s, this means that he is able to project an object or animal/person that he has seen before, this will merely work as a distraction as it allows him to project an image of him to fool pursuers, or merely project a wall or animal, these projections can withstand a few hits and punches but will disappear once hit with super strength or anything super-powered.

-Enhanced durability, he is able to take large amounts of pain due to the months of pain that he experienced while being experimented on by the scientists, he'd never notice a few cuts and scrapes, he'd shrug off kicks and punches but of course anything that would kill her he'd defiantly feel and would be in pain from.

-Enhanced intelligence, he is able to figure out complicated situations and find the best way of solving them, he is also an excellent strategist as he was taught many things during his time at the laboratory.

Skills:
-Enhanced Swordsmanship, being trained by his father from a young age then by his adopted father after the experiments, he has gained a very good understanding of Japanese swords and how to use the many different types.

-Hand-to-Hand combat, as well as swordsmanship Yuukan has also been trained in hand to hand combat, as his father taught him from a young age then his adopted father continued the teachings.

Weaknesses:
-Water and anything that can extinguish fire.

-His dedication to his family’s honour, if anyone insults his family or his loved ones he turns angry, causing him to become violent and reckless as oppose to his usually calm and collected self.

Equipment:
Meikyo Muramasa- This is a long blade that he only uses as a last resort, given to him by his father for his 8th birthday.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Yuukan is a kind and generous, run of the mill regular guy, although he has had a traumatic childhood he hides it very well and tries his best to adjust to a normal live in Jump City, he dislikes using his powers a lot as it reminds him of the things in his life that he has lost, to him his powers are just a painful reminder of his past although if he is faced with danger he will use them to protect himself or his allies, since he moved to Jump City he has become sociable and has attended part-time education as well as living alone in his flat and working at the local Dojo as a teacher there, by using his swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat skills he is able to teach them to others and for that he is paid a reasonable amount of money, working at the Dojo also allows him to learn techniques from other teachers meaning he can also enhance his skills that little bit further.

He tends to get lonely a lot as he thinks that all his family is dead, not knowing that Ayumu survived and escaped the experiments and is living somewhere in Jump City too, his flat is very plain looking as he feels that there’s no need for decoration, he only has the basics and he is happy with that as it reminds him of the happier times in his past, he also has one photo frame of an old picture of him and his family next to his bed as it makes him feel that they’re watching over him, he also tries to live up to the meaning of his name as Yuukan means Bravery in Japanese, as a result he tries his best to hide his feelings from others even if he is upset, he feels that he has to protect his allies as he regrets not being able to protect his family.

Strengths:
Intelligent, brave, honourable, polite, calm minded and friendly.

Interests/Habits:
Practicing with his Meikyo Muramasa sword, practicing his hand-to-hand combat, chilling out in his flat, cooking and remembering his family with honor.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Father- Samui Ishimaru (deceased)
Mother- Yuki Ishimaru (deceased)
Younger Sister- Ayumu Ishimaru (thought by him to be deceased but is in-fact alive)
Elderly Foster Father- Sen Kuroname (alive but very old)
Elderly Foster Mother- Jun Kuroname (alive but very old)

Place of Origin: Somewhere in rural Japan

Current City: Outskirts of Jump City

History:
Born to two loving parents, he was raised well, his father was an honorable samurai who trained him to follow his footsteps along with a few other boys from the remote village that they all lived in, other than that his upbringing was pretty normal for a boy in his situation. On the 5th of August 1995 his sister Ayumu was born, at that time he was five years old, he looked after her and protected her from the other children and made sure they didn't hurt her, he loved her like any protective big brother would, when Ayumu had bad dreams she'd come to Yuukan and tell him about her dreams and he'd be able to calm her down and get her to sleep, on his eighth birthday he was given his sword Meikyo Muramasa by his father as a present which he practiced with every chance he got.

This love and dedication to his cute little sister was proven when scientists moved into the village and set up a lab just outside the entrance of the village, they started taking children from their families and so it was just a matter of time when they came for Ayumu, but Yuukan protected his mother and sister, his father having been in the wave of villagers who first tried to drive out the scientists from the village, but they were quickly disposed of by the scientists' advanced technology, he stood in-front of his sister and mother with his Meikyo Muramasa, he was ten at the time and Ayumu was just five, he got to the point where he had held his blade to the scientist's throat, but then had to stop when another one came in with a gun, aiming it at his mother.

Yuukan then volunteered himself to be taken rather than his sister, the scientists agreeing that they wouldn't take Ayumu if they took him, after that he suffered a year of torturous experiments where he gained his fire creating powers through energy crystals, the transference of the energy crystal's powers to human beings was extremely painful and so Yuukan had to develop a high pain resistance otherwise he'd not survive just like the other children before him.

He eventually managed to escape while he was being moved from the experiment room to his living quarters, as one of the scientists made a minor mistake and hadn't restrained him enough, giving him a chance to escape where his powers then became out of control and he ended up destroying the lab in a state of panic and anger, running back to the village he found it deserted with bodies still laying everywhere, horrified he then ran to his house where he found his mother dead and no sign of Ayumu, guessing that the scientists must have taken her...and now with the lab destroyed because of him...he feared the worse.

After running through the snow for what seemed like eternity he collapsed and woke up in an elderly couple's home, he told the elderly couple what had happened to him and what he had seen, they believed him as they had seen some mysterious happenings in the distance from time to time, with his foster parents he soon grew to be a well mannered young man, as he grew up Sen continued Yuukan's samurai training as Sen was an elderly samurai.

When he turned 21 Yuukan decided to explore the interesting land of America then eventually settled down in a flat in the outskirts of Jump City, since then he has been living there and attending part time education at Jump City College as well as working in the local Dojo where he earns a reasonable income as well as practicing and learning new skills there from the Masters who also work there.

Control: Ask me if you want to control him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Yuukan Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuukan Ishimaru   Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Yuukan Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuukan Ishimaru   Yuukan Ishimaru EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Wootness! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuukan Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuukan Ishimaru   Yuukan Ishimaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuukan Ishimaru
Page 1 of 1