Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Ayumu Ishimaru EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Ayumu Ishimaru I_vote_lcapAyumu Ishimaru I_voting_barAyumu Ishimaru I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Ayumu Ishimaru I_vote_lcap0%Ayumu Ishimaru I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Ayumu Ishimaru I_vote_lcap100%Ayumu Ishimaru I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Ayumu Ishimaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Ayumu Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Ayumu Ishimaru   Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Ayumu Ishimaru

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

"Ice ice baby, too cold too cold."

Full Name: Ayumu Ishimaru
Codename: Ice Neko
Nickname(s):Yumi-chan, Maru-chan, she doesn't mind what people call her.
Alias (es): None
Birth date: 5th of December 1995
Classification: Erm...Human that was experimented on?
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Icy Blue
Height: Medium
Weight: Average
Other: Wears a punkish/Gothic ballet outfit.

===POWERS===

Powers:
-Control over ice and the ability to create ice and ice structures. She can fire sharp icicles for projectiles as well as freeze herself and create ice shields around herself and allies, since her powers have always been unstable and she doesn't have full control of her powers when she is upset or angry they can get out of control such as freezing the whole room that she is in to prevent people from disturbing her and hurting anyone, she is also extremely protective over her black cat called Shou.

-Weak psychic projection, since something went wrong when she was being given her powers she unknowingly developed weak projection powers which formed in the shape of her cat Shou, she thinks that Shou is an actual real cat but in reality he is simply the result of her powers gone wrong and so he is actually a projection from her mind but feels as real as any other animal, as Ayumu is extremely protective of him he hasn't managed to sustain any massive injuries in which otherwise would make him disappear.

-Enhanced agility- Pretty much the same agility and speed that a cat has, just general acrobatic stuff such as landing on her feet, light on her feet, stuff like that as well as a few things she developed from ballet.

-Enhanced durability- Able to take large amounts of pain due to the months of pain that she experienced while being experimented on by the scientists, she'd never notice a few cuts and scrapes, she'd shrug off kicks and punches but of course anything that would kill her she'd defiantly feel and would be in pain from.

Weaknesses:
-Fire and anything that melts ice.

-Her over-protectiveness of Shou which will sometimes give her bad judgement and make her act without thinking.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Ice cream, sorbets, smoothies, sweets, anything cold, her cat Shou, ice skating, hanging out with friends.

Dislikes: Her childhood, her step-family who used and then abandoned her, people insulting Shou.

Strengths: Her cat Shou and the fact he helps her keep her hopes up and get through life.

Skills: Her ability to create ice sculptures and ice ornaments, this helps her control and practice her ice powers.

Equipment: None

Habits/Quirks: Sometimes she will act like a cat as she spends so much time with Shou, such as itch her face as if she has paws, if she is bored she will just follow Shou along buildings and other cute cat things. Sometimes uses Japanese mannerisms such as "chan", "san" and "kun".

Personality: Generally friendly but also shy and when someone mentions her family she will become frigid and not wanting to talk about it, also of course very protective over Shou.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: She was born to a mother who loved her but a father who wanted to use her for experiments, once she escaped she was found and put into an orphanage where she was adopted by a group of ballet performers who only used her for their shows, the father was the manager, the mother was the co-ordinator while the two twin sisters preformed with her, in productions such as Cinderella, Ayumu would play as the "poor" Cinderella then one of the sisters would play as the Cinderella dancing with the prince, pretty much Ayumu would play as the sad parts.
Place of Origin: Somewhere in rural Japan
Current City: Jump City
History: Born to a loving mother and a father who needed a child to experiment on, once her mother died Ayumu was in the "care" of her father who was trying to create the ultimate human or "ulti-being". When she was five the real experiments began and her father tried to fuse the the powers of ice to her then while trying to fuse her with psychic powers something went wrong in the lab and she managed to escape, after running for miles and miles she eventually collapsed and when she woke up she was in an orphanage. After days of being teased by the other kids and her cat Shou suddenly appearing due to her "unfinished" powers she was eventually adopted by her nasty family who used her, she was then abandoned at a theater after four years of being with that family at a production theater. Now she wonders around Jump City unsure what to do with only Shou to keep her company.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Ayumu Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Ishimaru   Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 pm

I pretty much copied and pasted this app from the other site, except I added her durability for this site because of the 4/5 powers guide.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Ayumu Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Ishimaru   Ayumu Ishimaru EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:15 pm

CLAIMED BY ME!!!
Ayumu Ishimaru Claime14
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster