Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
October thread(open to anyone) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
October thread(open to anyone) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
October thread(open to anyone) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
October thread(open to anyone) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
October thread(open to anyone) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
October thread(open to anyone) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
October thread(open to anyone) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
October thread(open to anyone) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
October thread(open to anyone) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_lcapOctober thread(open to anyone) I_voting_barOctober thread(open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_lcapOctober thread(open to anyone) I_voting_barOctober thread(open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_lcap0%October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_lcap0%October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_lcap100%October thread(open to anyone) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

October thread(open to anyone)

Go down 
+2
Hotwire
Tannascurath
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

October thread(open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 am

Plot: It's Halloween and nearly all the heroes have gotten all dressed up for it. There's a big party for heroes being thrown over at the performing bar being hosted by Paige. Everything seems like it's all good and happy but what they don't know is at midnight a good portion of everyone in costume will turn into what they dressed up as. Now it's up to the ones who have not changed to help hunt down the cause of this problem and reverse what ever happened that cause everyone to change.

Main villain: Shadowblast

Rules: not every hero/villain can be changed during this thread

RP time/date thread takes place/starts: October 31st 11:00 pm (costumes change people at 12:00 am 1 hour rp time after thread starts)

Posting order: no real order since big thread but wait for 2 others to post before posting again.

Other things/Please notes: Please note that when they change they will only have the memories of the thing they dress up as and will have the same personality and powers.
Time: 11:00am

"Happy Halloween!!!"

A crowd yells laughing about everyone dressed up mainly everyone there were either heroes invited by paige the host of the party or just came cause they just heard about the party. Paige passes out shots dressed up as a pixie r what paige calls "a slutty tinker bell" Jenny walks up to her wearing a sexy nurse out fit smiling.

"let me gess slutty tink out fit for Eric?"

Paige looks to Jenny and smiles.

"yep just a little surprise from me to him"

"oh hes so gonna love it... you know it's weird seeing so many super heroes in one place all at once"

"you act like your never seen a jl meeting with the press on tv."

"weird as in seeing it n person."

Paige laughs a little.

"oh just stop complaining and take a shot"

Paige said handing her a shot as Jenny took it and looked to paige.

"Punkin juice mixed with alcohol aaaand cinnamon? "

"yet made it myself like it?"

"love it!"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 am

Iron girl, also known as Alice walked into the bar dressed as her comic book counterpart: Iron man (she basically just spray painted her own suit), walking at her elbow was Kyle, who looked short because Alice`s suit made her look taller What are you supposed to be junior? The grim reaper (what else could I of made him?) Awww, that`s cute Will you ever take me seriously? Not after that game of blindfolded football, I mean, how could you hit YOURSELF in the balls!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 am

Hotwire walked into the bar. He didn't see why this party was being held here... but whatever. He had dressed as link... big surprise, after all, he was one of the biggest gaming geeks alive. He figured ray would probably be there at some point or another. She just loved these sorts of events.

He leaned his prop-master sword against a table as he sat down. With this, he began whistling the song of storms.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 am

Paige over heard the couple by the door and new that that must be alice and kyle so she waved at them as she watched hotwire come in and sit down. Paige smiled as she grabbed a huge bag of candy and flew over to hotwire.

"hey haven't seen you in a while how have things been goin link?"

she said smirking when she says link.
Mimic walks into the bar dressed up in a Cheshire costume and looked almost like an exact copy, she even died her hair black for the costume. Mimic walks over to the bar and sits down as a few people whisper to each other pointing at her not knowing if it was really Cheshire but assumed it was hopefully just a really good costume.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 am

Stryker walked through the door dressed in a Duke Nukem costume, complete with a fake shotgun in his hands. It looked really realistic however he didn't believe anyone would buy it. "I'm here to kick @%$ and chew bubble gum... And I just found some bubble gum." He said, proud he had finally made a reference. It was nice to get away from the always serious life of being a hero, and even so he was more happy to hang out with other heroes as well. The hero tossed a pack of bubble gum into a nearby trash can and took the nearest seat, which happened to be by Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 pm

"Oh... not much... finally got a girlfriend. Her name's Ray. Also a hero. You might know her."

When the guy in the duke Nukem outfit sat down, Hotwire threw his hands (gold gauntlets, whatever...) up.

"Oh thank god! I thought I was the only guy dressing up like a video game character for Halloween... well aside from scantily clad Navi over here..." Hotwire said pointing his thumb back at Paige.

Since he and ray had gotten together, Hotwire really came out of his shell.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Coming in finally,Randi was nicely dressed as an innocent angel with the glowy and long hand made all by herself,she saw the others already in wel a big crowd of costumed citizens and heroes pardon me if im late she lightly apologized and fixed her golden tiara above her head trying to steay it perfectly,as another came trought i dont think they care Kimberly said fully opening the door way and not costumed well as herself tough

(OOC: Paige since i planned Jinx as Catwoman can she be part of the costumes themes?those who change)

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Paige raises an eye brow putting her hand on her hip.

"uh no I'm a slutty tinker bell aaaaaanyways time for candy!"

Paige makes an energy orb and fills it with candy and floats it above the crowd as they all count down.

"3,2,1, CANDY!"

Paige explodes the orb making it rain candy mimic catches some candy and puts it in a pocket and leans on the counter watching everyone adjusting her mask a bit making sure it was straight.

ooc: yes you can
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Just as Paige yelled candy, Bow flew through the doors and crashed into Hotwire. She looked up dressed as, none other than, Mini Moon! LOVER BOY!!! Awesome costume!! *giggle* She then quickly turned her attention to the candy and picked up two whole handfuls and stuffed her face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:22 pm

"Oh, hello Bow." Hotwire said standing up.

He really couldn't wait for ray to come... at least she said she'd be there.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Just as the candies started to fall,Randi seemingly the tallest of this crowd caught the tallest chocolate bar while few peoples booed a bit i have the tallest of all and its coconut flavor,i must say hooray she happily bounced up and down while Kimberly sat on the bar counter freely another girl came trought with a complex themed book of Science the girl easily known as Kanji and which no one knew where she was from even herself wasnt on costume unlike many others.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 pm

"It's hard to resist dressing up as one, extra hard if you count the pack of skittles I got free with it." He said towards Hotwire, giving him a thumbs up that looked somewhat like something Sonic would do nowadays. He was about to introduce himself when a blast of candy filled the room! Without a second to waste he rushed forward, doing a flip to the side and catching eight packs of candy! Then he tore open a pack of skittles and ate a pack, setting aside the rest for now.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Paige smiles as every one cheers about the candy.

"if you thought that was awesome you'll love what we hve planed at midnoight in..."

paige checks the time.(11:15pm)

"45 mins!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Hotwire grabbed a few Reeces cups and three musketeers bars, and threw them in his satchel.

Hotwire looked around and tapped his boots.

"Where is she?"He said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Bow, now hyped up on sugar, went around to literally everyone and started to say hi to those she knew and introduce herself to those she didn't.

Hayy Randi!
Hayy Kim!
Hayy Kanji!
Hi, I'm Rain Bow! Nice to meet you! (to Alice and Kyle)
Hi, I'm Rain Bow! *giggle* Nice to meet you! (to Stryker)
Hayy Paige! Thanks for inviting me! *giggle*

She only spent about five to ten seconds with each person before bouncing to the next.

(OOC: You should never let her have sugar... O.o)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:39 pm

While everybody seemed to have fun Kanji stood in a corner by herself as Kimberly was freely sat on the bar counter but Randi suddenly stopped bouncing and ate up the coconut choco bar and turned to Paige do we have music
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Paige laughed smiling at bow watching her dart around intro bocing her self as she sees a girl in a Cheshire out fit and waved at her and mimic slightly waves back as paige shouts.

"her nice costume!"

"uh thanks"

Paige turns to Kanji and nods once then yells to mimic.

"yo cheshire cn you turn on the juicebox?"

Mimic nods and walks over to the juice box and turns it on as party music starts to play and shesits back down.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:34 pm

JaK Sage enters the bar in the guise of the Green Lantern. He's no hero, but he knows Nightmare and David lose to wreak havoc. A party where heroes might be hanging out would be the perfect hotspot for him to cause a bit of mischief. Hopefully the Lantern costume would help him blend in, although he was far from being any type of authority. FOr now he kept to himself staying int he background...

"How can these people wear tights? All they do is ride your crotch."
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Bow was still bouncing off the walls. She was dancing and eating tons of candy. She then notices Mimic by the jukebox and goes over and says Hayy Mimic! She then sees the Green Lantern walk through the door and rushes up to him to introduce herself. Hi! *giggle* I'm Rain Bow! Nice to meet you! She said with a sweet and excited smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Hotwire stood of to the side, munching on a few candy bars.

After a while, he looked at his watch.

"20 minutes to go."
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 pm

When Paige had totally mistkaened Kanji for Randi about puttign music on,Randi turned to Paige with a advertising look on her face it was i,who asked for music,but thank you now she smiled back at Paige as Kanji was silently sat on the corner of a wall a bit away from the peoples and heroes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Mimic raised an eyebrow under her mask. "how'd she know it was me?"

[time: 11:50pm]

Mimic stands by hotwire and paige being paige made her hang with them after fingering out who she was. Paige paige ate some candy bars as she sat on a table by mimic and hotwire smiling.

"so you really got to go inside ravens head! What was it like?"

Paige asked smiling at mimic mimic having her arms crossed her mask still down.

"sorry but it's not my place to say i mean its not my mind were talkin about it's ravens telling you the slightest thing about it would be like telling you a personal serect of hers and I'm not doing it I trust her and she trusts me."

Paige shrugs.

"what ever so your a real titan now?"

"yeah my rooms right next to ravens"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Spoiler:

Well it would seem trying to keep a low profile had completely failed. so JaK kind of nervously just smiled and gave a quick two finger wave to the bubbly heroine.

"Oh..Hi?" I'm erm, a Green Lantern as you can see."

Better to keep his real name secret, he hadn't been on the best of terms with the law. Although, he doubted she'd know either way. seemed happy go lucky, the kind of girl JaK could never see himself with.

"I heard that guy say 20 minutes, what's happening at 12?"
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:11 pm

He nodded towards Rain. "I'm Stryker." He said to everyone and took a seat, taking a bite out of a Hershey bar or two.

(OOC: Sorry for short post.)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Hotwire leaned back.

"Guess she's not coming..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October thread(open to anyone)   October thread(open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

October thread(open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next