Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_lcapOpening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_voting_barOpening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_lcapOpening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_voting_barOpening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_lcap0%Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_lcap0%Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_lcap100%Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)

Go down 
+2
Tannascurath
Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Eric was cruising Jump-City when he saw several cop cars take off in speed. His gauntlets are on, so he's ready for anything! He was wasn't wearing the usual sweat pants a T-shirt. He was wearing white skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and a grey un-buttoned dress shirt. It wasn't going to be very comfortable in the power suit. Eric took off in speed following behind the Cop cars carefully. He followed them to SteelCity, another criminal scum creating chaos. Eric was quite annoyed from some of these people. Steel City was a home taken over by criminals. Now you better have skills if you want to take a stroll in Steel City, it's not a typical suburb in Jump City.

Eric parked behind a brick building and stretched out his his arms causing white parts to cover his body. He was officially changed to GX26, fighting crime like any other Super in Jump or Steel city. GX26 peered over the corner of the building and saw just another criminal causing chaos. Stupid people, haven't they seen the movies? The good guy always wins! "Let's go." GX26 said , his voice slightly muffled by the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Paige had been watching over the City while the Titans were gone fighting god knows who and noticed alot of new people have been raising up in Jump City to help fight as well. Paige was in the air wearing her hero costume and saw some cop cars drive off to Steel City. Paige wondered if some heros rose up in Steel City as well while Titans East was off fighting with the main Titans but all she knew was that if Jump City police had to get involed it must be a big problem over there and flew off to the secne.Paige landed to see the scene and walked up to a jump city police officer.

"Whats goin on over here officer?"

The officer turned to her and sighed in relif Paige's rep wasn't as big as the Titans but most people could recignize her from the papers.

"Thank goodness your here Energy Warrior! But I'm sorry I don't know I just got here myself I wasn't given much information on the problem."

"Well I am sure it's nothing a super hero can't fix."

She said giving him a reasuring smile.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 pm

(OOC: Me and Rainbow agreed to swap places because she didn`t know what to write)

*A few minutes earlier*

Kyle Black was prowling the streets as his alter ego: The grim reaper, he was looking for someone to kill, but this time he didn`t want to do his mission, he wanted to make people fear him, he needed someone impure and powerful to eliminate, someone that everyone will know about if they were killed, and then it hit him.

He climbed over the fence of a huge mansion, intentionally letting a security camera catch him, a single security guard came to kick him out, a grave mistake. The guard walked towards him Hey buddy! Get out! It`s not halloween yet bub! Leave before I drag you-, Kyle pulled out his gun and shot the man in the head, he now had some time before the guards came, he walked to the electric lock, smashed it and set off a bomb that would attract some people and hopefully, some crinimals. If his plan worked correctly there would be a large amount of crinimals to fight the security guards by the time they came to stop him, he smiled as he heard a large amount of footsteps coming from outside the mansion, people were coming.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Wayne was walking through the streets near the Mayer's mansion when he heard a gunshot. He knew what that meant. Poor guys hardly ever even lasted a year anymore with all of these criminals running a muck. Wayne snickered to himself. Might as well join in the fun he thought. He turned and was walking down the street of the Mayer's household. He saw the mansions backyard and teleported himself inside the yard. He saw more criminals coming this way. He slipped in through the back door, all of the guards were headed out front and he was hungry. He went into the kitchen, turned invisible, made himself a quick snack (anyone who went by would simply think a guard left his food unattended), and then waited for the next criminal to come through the door so he would know the guards had been defeated.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Banana suddenly arrived at the scene, seeing what was happening then started to panic, flying up to the mansion and landing on the roof where she encountered a few criminals "tell me where my sisters are and I won't go all hero on you all" she said in a worried but also fierce voice, the criminals' response was to load their guns, that's when Banana quickly ran around and punched the criminals off the roof, the criminals falling off the roof before she headed into the mansion from the roof, starting to try and sneak past the other criminals to try and find her sisters.

Last edited by EmmiEmmz on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Hotwire got off the bus and looked at the city before turning around and yelling.

"Wait a minute! This isn't jump! You left me at the wrong stop!"

But the bus had already pulled away.

"Dang it."

As he sat on the bench he saw a few police cars pull by and park at the mansion down the street.

"Ah the Doplar effect... wait... cop cars?"

Hotwire stood up.

"Here's my chance."

Hotwire ran around the block and to the back gate.

"Triplox Security scanner... piece of cake."

Hotwire held his hand to the keypad, and let his nano-bots into the system. Within two seconds, he heard a click as the light turned green.He pushed the door open as he snuck into the backyard.

"Let's do this"
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Steel City... Not the most welcoming place, especially tonight. Police sirens rung as chaos began to erupt in the city and with a sigh the one known as Stryker emerged atop the rooftops, the moonlight shining on him as he watched the cars rush forward. It was always the same here. The fighter jumped from building to building at a great speed, following the cars as a bow of ice appeared in his hand! Panting as he did so he leaped forward, barely making a perfect landing on the next rooftop and rolling to the ground! There he spotted a strange man only to witness a cloud of smoke appear from an explosion, the fighter's red eyes looking forward and gazing at the man... It didn't take much time though as he rushed down the building at a great speed, bow in hand. He fired a quick shot towards the man's side, only to purposely miss and send the arrow straight into an electric cord causing it to burst into fire from the sparks, the fire spreading faster and faster towards the man! He than finished, flipping to the ground in front of the man. "Let's do this crinimal scum!" he said, ready to fight!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Eric ran to the source of the chaos and smiled. More hero's showed up to save the day, this ought to be interesting. Then again, He wasn't the only hero. Eric stopped behind the criminal and smirked beneath his helmet. " Hey you! Yeah the one causing chaos? I have plan tonight and face it, your cornered by hero's, you better just give up now. We all know the hero's win." Eric said having his hands at his sides. This was going to be a quick fight, un less he was secretly an Anti super man or something.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Paige Decided to run inside and investigate Paige paused at some barley alive guards and some injured ones healing each one and telling them to evacuate the building most of them recigizing her from some newspapers. Paige continued threw the building healing each injured person she found as she searched for the person who caused all of this.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Kyle looked towards where the sounds of the crinimals were coming when suddenly an arrow barely missed him and hit an electricity cord next to him, he lept away from it and looked to where the arrow came from Oh please! Don`t assume that I`m a villian just because I broke into a mansion and killed a man, your right but still don`t jump to assumptions! he turned to the sound of a mans voice, he turned and saw Eric Well I`m outnumbered, let`s even the odds shall we! He ran towards the crowd of crinimals turning the street corner and became lost in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Wayne finished up his snack. He didn't feel like hiding anymore, and when he saw the chick, Paige, healing bodyguards he knew his plan failed anyway.

"Well now missy, they worked hard on maiming those gentlemen." He said this as he changed to be visible again. "How about you try fighting a bad guy instead of saving stupid good-for-nothing's like them. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Bump! Don't let the thread die out.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Banana looked around the mansion, suddenly turning when she heard the sounds of her sisters in peril. As she walked into the room she suddenly noticed that she had been lured and duped, as tied up in the middle of the room was three dolls of her sisters, and a small explosive attached to them as well as a tape recorder, as the small explosive went off Banana was blown back out of the room, crashing into the wall on the other side of the hallway and denting it, as she slowly got up she cursed to herself, wishing that she had been given Buttercup's durability as she felt some pain from being slammed into the wall, anything in the room being destroyed "I...I have to find some answers...who did this..." she muttered as she walked down the hallway, wiping away bit of blood that dripped from her lips with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Hotwire managed to weave his way through the mansion, unsure of what to do. Then an explosion went off.

"What on earth?"

He ran into the room and saw a girl leaving. He made the assumption that she had something to do with it... he just didn't know if she was the cause.

'Best play this safe.'

"Miss! Please hold up there!"

'Idiot'
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

As the villian began to run Stryker took off as he heard the police panic over the flames... If he didn't help they'd probably be roasted by the flames! Quickly he flipped and in mid-air shot an arrow of ice, it going over the flames then melting as the water put it out. When he landed he kept running as several of the criminals rushed towards him! Quickly he did a kickflip off a brute of a criminal and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him with ease! Stryker then tossed him forward into the rest and rushed forward! With a single flip he noticed the villian who had almost made his escape and fired two arrows of ice, one at each of his shoulders! When he landed several of the criminals circled around him, awaiting the right moment to strike... But when the time came that they did, Stryker would be ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)   Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Thread! Chaos in Steel (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: The Streets-
Jump to: