Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kanji Leona(done) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kanji Leona(done) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kanji Leona(done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kanji Leona(done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kanji Leona(done) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kanji Leona(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kanji Leona(done) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kanji Leona(done) I_vote_lcapKanji Leona(done) I_voting_barKanji Leona(done) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Kanji Leona(done) I_vote_lcapKanji Leona(done) I_voting_barKanji Leona(done) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kanji Leona(done) I_vote_lcap0%Kanji Leona(done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kanji Leona(done) I_vote_lcap100%Kanji Leona(done) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kanji Leona(done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Kanji Leona(done) Empty
PostSubject: Kanji Leona(done)   Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:54 pm

''Learn to get in touch with the fire within yourself''

Kanji Leona

Human style:
Spoiler:

Sorceress style:
Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Kanji Leona
Nickname(s): has none yet
Codename: Fire Sorceress
Alias(es): none
Classification: Human/Fire Sorceress
Affiliation: Anti-Hero
Birthday: 6 November

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:(Human)long white hair,(Fire Sorceress) long red hair
Eye Color:(Human) red,(Fire Sorceress) bright orange
Height:(Normal) 5.3,(Other form) 6.1
Weight:(Normal) 87,(Other form) 110
Other Traits: her red eyes flashes in any time of the day giving her an intimatiding look even in her cute smile

===POWERS===

Powers:

Pyrokinesis - Can control fire based attacks by the use of her staff on any wanted moments it doesnt waste her energy unlike her Dark magic,but it does also let her summon evil fire spirits without losing more energy than the Dark's spirits.

Darkness - Just as i told this ability can take alot of energy for Kanji to use when on her Sorceress form,she can attack with dark moves such as blast,smokey black mist,put up few shield for protection,etc.However every time she gets to summon evil spirits it can results to have a lack of power after somes turns like 6 summoning else she can return to her original self making her Fire Sorceress style recover from any battles for a long period of time if the six turns where used because she can switch whenever liked.

Enhanced Healing - Used in both form wheter human or sorceress it can rapidly heal her from minor to serious ills or simply wounds from fights such as bruises, stab wounds, burns, etc.On the opposite she cannot repairs broken limbs or damaged organs but still cells and body tissues can be fixed but on a slower mode.

Skills:

Bonus Lifes - Ever since she became a black cat styled fire witch,her lives as increased to 9 just like the legend about cats having nine lifes before actually dying so she is quite tough for the moment but can easily die when all her lifes has passed the whole countdown.

Immunity - not to attacks only agaisnt illness/curses such as poisons,alcohol and toxins

Speed level - Unlike regular humans her speed level can make her go atleast at 45mph but it change a litle bit higher once in her witch style the speed increase at the speed of an actual cheetah 112 to 120mph but when using bursts of speed she reach down to 70 to 75 mph.Altough her body cannot stand long distance running, because it is more suited to short bursts of speed.

Weaknesses: Aquaphobia (fear of drowning and water except little watersource such as ponds or calm rivers) or water attacks itself on her it give her great damages once in her Fire Sorceress style or take down her fire evil spirits.

Wind - Can also hurt her since it does take down few flames attacks she can launch except meteors

Light Magic - when its used against her Dark magic or on the evil spirits she summoned

Equipment: A staff or scepter who contain both of her pyro and dark magic,her semi-retractable claws which can be engulfed with flames or dark auras to launch blasts or claws swipes.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: It alter on both form,her human side is constantly making her silent,a lone type of girl,intimidating for few peoples by her flashing red eyes as her cute smile always hide the real her..a deadly witch but she is still the nice type of person by times or when peoples are against her so yes Kanji is mostly a mysterious girl as a human.When found to be as the Fire Sorceress her personality gets to be more on the bad side such as being the cruel type and likely a liar.

Strengths: Cat eyes vision in the complete dark as a human or the other form,her clothes blends well in the pitch black darkness even her white hair seems to blend in as it only leave her red eyes flash trought it so she mostly gets to be out of peoples sight when hidden in the darkness eyes closed tough except if an heat vision is used else it leave any peoples believe that she is really gone.

Since her speed is performed she can also make up higher leaps in the air as an example with 4 bounces she can easily reach a whole skyscraper and further jumps to give another example with a single bounce she can cross wether 2 roofs or a dozens of trees.

Mainly become stronger in any terrain filled with lightened fire or flowing lava,so her pyrokinesis increase alot as it recover her from the lack of energy but not every time because it can strangely fade away if the fire has been neutralized during her Sorceress form, her health recovery and flame attacks gets less stronger but still give damages.

Interests/Habits: it actually depends on her forms,as a human Kanji likes to read books,stay alone and untalkative but once her Witch form show up things turn out to be not so amusing she likes to take down citizens and publics areas with a wrath of fire causing humans to panic and sometimes left for death as ashes and burned skeletons.However back to her human style,Kanji tends to require the use of thieving around for what she needs and to finish trought even by her young age,she is seen as a smart mind and a book addict in studying, she is mainly formidable in motorized engines to build like automatized aircraft,boats and rolling vehicule or well you name it.

While it had been learned by her dead father in younger ages and to admit she is a brained type in few category such as Chimistry/Science,Biology/Physics and History altought she sucks at P.E from being non sporty and Art aswell except if an Artistic project needs to be presented by building in metal also she isnt half bad in Geography so you might not actually regret her presence.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Dead
Place of Origin: Hawaii
Current City: Steel city but sometimes hang around Jump city on occasion
History: Born in Hawaii with her family as the only child which this had made Kanji untalkative and lifeless till she reach youth between 7-8 years old,she became more in the habits to smile even trought the intimidating red eyes she seemed to carry,her parents itself wondered why the daugther had such a color.So,one day the family decided to make her skip a school day and head off to see a doctor who is greatly specialized in eyes vision or DNA problems as they started to be informed of the actual issue Kanji had mysteriously caught a unknown curse.While hearing this from the doctor as she was keeping quiet she tought of trying to know what it was,so once they went back home,she started to search on books about curses but since this doctor hadnt spoke about the curse type she couldnt figure out her eyes problem.Closing any books and placing thme back on the shelves before her parents notice that,she looked down at a book with a gold flame shaped keyhole with no key and tought of quickly find it around her room since her parents had warned her of not touching any of those books.

Watching under her bed,she saw a golden flash and reached for it as the key came to be in her hand,she hesitated by the book's cover but opened up the keyhole gate as nothing happened when she flipped somes pages but then she started to feel like every time she was turning to a page the paper sheet was oddly getting hotter like a cracking fire.Stopping on page 66 Kanji could see a colored red eye like hers as she readed the page and memorized what it was written,the book's pages started to react like a burning sphere as it appeared around the book and the young girl.After a moment she was mysteriously transported in a hot palce which was simply a calm volcano,she was floating there and only eyed somes fiery evil spirits moving everywhere on the area as they could easily see Kanji standing there but then she stormed off to where these fire ghosts were going as they didnt seemed to launch an assault on the young girl,she stopped soaring to a closed metal bronze door incrusted with a lion head pattern above this door as the symbol's eyes went to flash on the door fully opened as it allowed to flame spirits to come inside the cave beyond the doorway entry.Kanji eyes stood in little shock but she could still follow those ghostly fire beast on the cave path by the warm light they were constantly making along the way till every of them halted on a sinister throne room and made up a line on both side of the walls but something caught the litle girl attention.

well do you feel young to stay here,puny human a cold voice stated from the dark by this throne chair as a fire source came to light up to reveal the voice's owner as it seemed to be a red haired black cat with a flaming staff on the hand as her kittish face holded a demonic smirk.Kanji feets somehow landed by themselves as she easily looked at this black colored cat when she couldnt say anything as always this had infuriated the human looking animal once she had given no answer talk to me you dumb youngster! the black cat ordered deeply her staff at the same time reacted by launching a single flame near Kanji who hadnt move at all for the moment.When this happened it had quite surprised the fierce feline and changed her expression into a vicious chuckle well now arent a brave one,but too bad its youre real end just as the Fire witch lifted up her fire staff,the young girl finally decided to speak up her actual cause of coming up here i want to gain infos...about that curse my parents hide... as it disturbed the attack the black cat wanted to cast out of her precious item,she settled it down with the pointy staff bottom hitting the ground. hehehehe oh this..tsk i dont give any care if i did that the feline admitted with a bad grin and this had left Kanji in silence for the moment tough.

like..you've done what on me... the young female asked in a quiet voice but the cat's keen ears could easily perceive her words leaving her to shrug ignorantly as the flame ghosts started to leave this throne room in a fast rate.ahhhh hehe just decided to share myself with you,little mortal the staff`s holder informed towards Kanji`s question,the youngster suddenly walked a inch closer and stopped when the feline hissed protectively with the eyes hooked on her back off human she growled in a deep tone but the child didnt responded to the witch's demand leaving only one real option to the black female cat ugh you persistent brat..fine you leave no choiceshe grumbled with irritation and came up close to Kanji with the eyes burning in envy of bursting chaos around her path.Both were still steadily staring by each others with silence filling the dark room and the sorceress obviously had to introduce herself in a calmer attitude im the Fire sorceress ruling my land but i need more realm to enslave so i may say...youre going to be helpful on that.. she explained in a bitter tone and apperently not lying on that.Meanwhile back on the real worl this mean in Kanji's house,her parents where worriedly and strongly trying to find her as her dad kept holding the book on which theirs daughter is secretly hanging in.

But back to where the young girl was,she spoke back to the Fire sorceress...
im Kanji Leona...helping you on destruction?.. she could suddenly ask with the idea that it didnt felt right however she could do much since a part of this black cat was already stuck in the little girl's DNA,realizing that made her do a nod of approval and left the speech to the cat witch then settle for the complete transfer the feline ordered with a victorious sly smile and pointed up her throne chair with Kanji moving forwards to it as she sat quietly on the seat.Fire started to swirl around the black cat's staff with cracking flame noises and soared off around the young female human and at the moment even the Sorceress was catching on fire with ashes as leftovers she had turned to a burning fire cat ghost and at her turn dashed inside Kanji's body making her feel extremely odd and dizzy but havent passed out,she could easily see that no one was here anymore except these fire spirits who had left only the room not the whole volcano but a dark and misty evil ghost showed up with flashing red eyesit'll just teleport you and i on the real world as the black cat voice could be heard in the girl's mind as this ghost formed a dark purple sphere over Kanji like a bubble and in a flash took her back to the real world.

Right after this she was instead brought on a street alley of Hawaii close enough to reach her house as she walked off to see her parents,once she had came inside they had listened to the door noise and went down the stairs to only find theirs daughter safe and sound with a worried hug well pretty much a proud one too.Hours later,near the night Kanji was calmly glancing trought her room's window thinking of this book`s event and that plot of destroying every in ashes and gaining a new land to rule over and rested off for tomorrow it seemed like she had made up her choice but she was unsure right now.Years passed as her 15th birthday came to happen with a few friends she had made on school,after a while and that it all ended she went up the stairs to ask her parents about something that she felt ready for...to tell the truth which this had left her parents worried again and quite furious as theirs anger showed up the inner black cat stuck forever in Kanji's body appeared fiercely near the two old parents frightening them you dare mock me,mortal its youre end now she hissed and cruelly burned the family member leaving only as crisped and dusty skeletons on the parents room and took the place under the flames and let it crash down.After that this fire eased down,Kanji had survived from that house's crash and Hawaiian citizens stood near in shock as a police officer asked the girl what happened and she told him the problem leaving Kanji no other option...leave her respective homaland for a newer area to live on so he gave her a plane ticket already bought and all lonely she departed to the airport and left Hawaii for good...

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Kanji Leona(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Leona(done)   Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:35 pm

CLAIMED BY THIS GIRL!!!!!
Kanji Leona(done) Claime13
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Kanji Leona(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Leona(done)   Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Looks pretty awesome! Just a few things...

In your powers:

Darkness: It looks like it is good, but I'm having a hard time understanding it. Please make it a little more clear, whether that's explain it more or just clear up the syntax, I'm not sure...

Healing: Just say how long it takes to heal small wounds (ex. scratch), medium wounds (ex. cuts), a large wounds (ex. broken bones).

Also, [leave her country for a newer home so he gave her a plane ticket already bought and all lonely she departed to the airport and left Hawaii for good] Hawaii isn't a different country from Jump City... Kanji Leona(done) 3684740496

Thanks! Kanji Leona(done) 3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Kanji Leona(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Leona(done)   Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Kanji Leona(done) 546sea14
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Kanji Leona(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Leona(done)   Kanji Leona(done) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm

WOOT :jinx:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanji Leona(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Leona(done)   Kanji Leona(done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanji Leona(done)
Page 1 of 1