Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_lcapA Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_voting_barA Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_lcapA Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_voting_barA Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Annie slowly opened her eyes and sat up, slipping her new boots on that kept her feet warm which made her smile, she then stood up and had a few snacks, waiting for Bow to wake up as she rubbed her eyes.

She then waited around silently in the dim light, not wanting to wake Bow up in-case she was tired, she then decided to sit on the balcony and stretch her wings, watching the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Bow woke up around 9a.m. long after the sun had already rose, and it was still early for her. She yawned and grabbed her teddy bear. She went into the kitchen and made herself a bowl of cereal. She had completely forgotton she had a guest in her home. She scanned the living room and noticed Annie wasn't there. She panicked because she ad wanted to spend some more time with her and was afraid she had run off. She left her bowl there but kept her teddy bear in her arm as she practically ran outside. When she saw Annie sitting on the balcony, she let out a sigh of relief and giggled at her own sillyness. She smiled warmly and with a sweet tone said, Good morning, I hope you had a pleasant night! *giggle*

Last edited by Rainbro on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Annie gave a smile to Bow "yes surprisingly well, your sofa is very comfortable" she said as she walked inside "thank you again for your hospitality" she added as she sat on the sofa happily, wondering what she should do next.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Bow left her bowl sitting on the counter as they walked back inside. She thought about how anyone could say a couch was VERY comfortable. And why would she have been just wondering around yesterday without shoes... How long has it been since you've gotten a good night's sleep? She asked with a bit of sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 pm

"More than a month, I haven't really been able to keep track of days...all I can say is a really long time, usually I've had to sleep on a park bench or the cold ground outside" replied Annie casually as if she had become accustomed to talking about her way of living.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

That is not a way to live! Please, will you stay here with me? I get lonely anyway and you need to sleep in something better than a bench, even if it is just a couch... She said with tears in her eyes as she thought about her few weeks of living on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Annie looked surprised at Bow's reaction "uhh sure if you'll let me stay, although I don't want to be a burden to you, I promise to do my share of the housework and try to bring some money in too" she said before she smiled at the thought "you're so nice, you care so much about people, that's a really good thing, are you sure you're not part angel?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:59 pm

*giggle* I don't think I'm part angel... I have been called a demon before, because of my pink hair. *giggle* I try to see the good in everyone and help anyone as much as I possibly can! You'd be no burden at all! I'd love for you to stay here, rent free! Though if you could cook, that would be nice. *giggle* Most I can do is put a pizza in the oven and set the timer! Bow smiled as she talked. She didn't seem the least bit upset that someone had called her a demon because she knew it wasn't out of spite towards her but because of something else and they were choosing to show it as an insult to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Annie thought for a few moments "well my parents kicked me out once I gained my wings...so I haven't had much experience with cooking but I'm sure I can at least try, after all I've got an angel and a demon to help me out" she said with a chuckle, seeming to find Bow's happiness catching onto her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 pm

You have an angel and a demon in you? Are they like the ones that sit on your shoulder and argue about stuff!? She asked in a half joking half serious tone. She was getting more and more curious about Annie.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Annie giggled "pretty much, except they're inside my head, attached to my soul, they're kinda stuck there, hence how I gained my look and powers, I was a normal human girl before they both possessed me and got stuck with me" she explained before she frowned a little, remembering what life was like before it all happened, quickly shaking away the thoughts and smiled at Bow.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Bow noticed the frown but decided to just let it go. She smiled at Annie and asked, Wouls you like to watch a morning movie? *giggle* I do sometimes to try and wake up, but it's ok if you don't. She smiled at Annie as she thought of all the older funny movies she had on vhs.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Annie thought for a few moments "I honestly don't mind, its your home after all" she said with a chuckle as she looked down to her dress and changed the length of her sleeves from short to long as well as changing her dress into a dress with trousers underneath "eh, little more warmer..." she muttered, seeing that energy formed clothes were better than being freezing, the clothes morphing into the desired shapes that she wanted, but still keeping the same exact colours on each side.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Whoa! That is so cool! She said as Annie changed her clothing. *giggle* So what kind of movie would you prefer? Comedy, romance, horror, super hero movie? *giggle* Just be warned they're all vhs tapes. Also, would you like some popcorn as we watch it? Because I can make a meeaan bowl of popcorn! *giggle* Bow was in a great mood. She had not only made a new friend, but this friend was going to be living with her!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 pm

"Ooh I like comedy, and sure popcorn sounds good" said Annie with a smile, she was glad she was now living with Bow, for the first time ever since she got kicked out by her parents, she finally had a place to call home, and a friend to share the home with too.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Yay! Bow picked out her favorite movie, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, and went to put the popcorn in the microwave. She hen came back and put in the movie and as it actually started the timer went off for the popcorn. Bow jumped as it went off, giggled at herself, and then got the bag and came and sat back down. She wrapped herself in her blanket and hugged her teddy bear as she reached for a handful of popcorn and then extended the bag to Annie with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 pm

"Thank you" said Annie happily as she picked up a handfull of popcorn from the bag then strted to eat it as she watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 pm

No problem! *giggle* Bow sat through the movie and laughed and laughed and then teared up and then laughed some more. The movie was about an hour and a half long and, probably because of Bow, the popcorn was gone within the first thirty minutes. After the movie it was approximately 11:30a.m. and Bow was getting a little hungry.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hmm...maybe we should go shopping for groceries, they sell groceries at the mall right?" said Annie thoughtfully, trying to think what her and Bow would eat for lunch and dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Hmm... Yeah, they have a grocery store, but I think it's next to the mall and not actually in it... But we could have lunch first and then go shopping! Does that sound good? She stood up as she was talking and went to her secret stash of cash. She had it all budgeted out and noticed she actually had about a hundred dollars to go grocery shopping with. This was more than usual and she was glad considering there would be another mouth to feed in her home.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:36 pm

"That sounds perfect to me" said Annie happily and looked at the few bits of money that she had left over from her piano preformance a few days ago in her pocket "okay, all ready" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 pm

And so, they began their journey to the wonderful realm of the Jump City Mall...

Bow hummed a song from the movie they had just finished watching as they walked down the street. She actually had a purse with her which was unusual, but she had to to make sure her money was safe. As they were walking down the street Bow turned to Annie. So, what are you gonna have for lunch? *giggle* She was really just trying to make small talk to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:06 am

"Hmm...I don't know...maybe a nice, fresh, hot sandwich" said Annie with a smile, from her time living on the streets she had to learn not to be very fussy, so she would settle for any-kind of food.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am

Howire was sitting in the mall again, waiting for the electronics store to fix an order. It was, actually the order that he had picked up when he first met ray. She was amazing... but sometimes Hotwire just needed time to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Mmmm! That sounds delicious! I think I may do the same... *giggle* They were then approaching the mall, and as they were walking in Bow noticed Hotwire sitting on a bench. She walked peppily over with a with a huge smile on her face. Hayy Lover Boy!! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)   A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day Out with Bow and Annie (Rainbro and Hotwire)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next