Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Luke Zhào EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Luke Zhào EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Luke Zhào EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Luke Zhào EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Luke Zhào EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Luke Zhào EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Luke Zhào EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Luke Zhào EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Luke Zhào EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Luke Zhào EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Luke Zhào I_vote_lcapLuke Zhào I_voting_barLuke Zhào I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Luke Zhào I_vote_lcap0%Luke Zhào I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Luke Zhào I_vote_lcap100%Luke Zhào I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Luke Zhào

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"A fighter will look opposition in the face, then welcome the challenge."

Luke Zhào

For Fighting:
Spoiler:

His Mask:
Spoiler:

Normal Clothes:
Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Luke Zhào
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Strider
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Meta
Affiliation: Lawful Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Spiky yet wavy chin-length blond hair.
Eye Color: dark blue
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 173lbs
Other Traits: He is a mix of Chinese and European descent.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Luke's has been gived with an altered molecule structure. This allows hims to use the energy in his body to achieve a speed that surpasses any normal man, with this new structure he is gifted with an increase in his stamina and reaction time. During training he has learned that a maximum of 5 or so feet per 'step'(as he calls it) is the most effective use of his power in terms of it's effect vs stamina usage. While he has never measured it himself he becomes untraceable to the naked eye and is nearly light speed, this also means that his body is able to quickly adapt to the change of speed.
While Luke has never experienced this during a fight his body has also become a natural repellent for any sort of external energy, this would leave him unharmed by most forms of beam attacks. Ex - Starfire Starbolts as they are created by using condensed ultraviolet radiation.

Skills: Has trained in muay thai and jujitsu for a total of 7 years.

Weaknesses: One could say in the world of superheros Luke is quite weak. Having above average strength for a healthy teenage boy his size.

Endurance, while he was blessed with the stamina to be able to endure his movements he wasn't blessed with the ability to take a superhuman punch. His tolerance for pain if that of a normal human that happens to be into fighting.

His powers are purely close-combat related, while he may be able to use his ability to close the distance this could also tire him out if his opponent is able to keep him away for too long.

Equipment:
-Hand wraps - While the chance to use them is rare he will put them on before a fight to help protect his hands.
-Money.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: From his point of view he'd describe himself as confident, intelligent, well rounded young man with something to prove. Other people may however call him cocky, while a bit of self esteem is a great thing Luke can get a little overboard. The way Luke holds himself could be considered imposing but this isn't usually a desired effect, often people think of him as some sort of bully when in all truth he himself isn't even aware people can become so uncomfortable when dealing with him.

Some people think they've seen his bad side, well that's only true after your watched him fight. While he doesn't crave inflicting pain he does take on quite a few sadistic traits when caught in a fight. He spends the entire fight, even while losing, with a grin on his face. If you happen to be a challenge you might even hear him laugh, these are things he subconsciously and wasn't unaware of it until an old friend of his told him he was acting creepy. At first he tried to cover this up, but over time he began to understand the emotional effect it might have on the other person and decided he'd just try to keep it toned down.

Despite these personality traits Luke puts a fair bit of effort into maintaining a lawful life, being a good person and even has a few good leadership traits if the situation occurs. Luke is the type that tries to keep a wide range of friends but he generally enjoys maintaining a small close circle of people that understand him.

Strengths:
Imposing - as stated above he tends to be able to scare people, with or without trying.
Confident - Luke is not the kind of guy who is prone to saying he can't do something or giving up.
Kind-hearted - Despite what some might thing he does try to put his best foot forward and will do what he can to help a friend.
Good-looking - He's no male model but the average girl would find him at least a bit attractive.

Interests/Habits: Cooking - On the side of being a head strong fighter Luke is a fairly talented cook.
Video games - Lets be honest, what guy his age doesn't play some video games now? He isn't into it enough to be great and he doesn't keep up with things like new releases, it's more of a casual thing.
Girls - He likes girl, not much more to be said... Well he does have a bit of a taste for cute brunettes.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: both parents together and a younger sister. Parents in their late 30's and his sister is 14.
Place of Origin: Jump City
Current City: Jump City
History:
Luke was born into an upper middle class family, but oddly enough it was his mother that had the high paying job, as a young child he was like most kids but his father put his extra energy into learning how to fight. As a younger man his father was a dedicated fighter who missed out on becoming pro due to a car crash causing long term damage. At a young age Luke learned about boxing, his father kept everything simple and made it into a game for a young boy.

Upon entering school not much changed, he'd do his school work and still learned how to box. In time he learned that it was an odd hobby, at least for someone his age but he loved spending the time with his father and didn't think much of it. It wasn't until he was around the age of 9 that things really changed from this, while at school the subject about his father being unable to work lead into a fight, while he didn't know any better the skills he'd learned playing with his father had already begun to set in and he was able to handle the other kid with relative ease. When meeting with the principle it was suggested that he didn't do anything violent. He thought when he returned home that would be the end of their game and he was right. His father had set him up to try a few children's martial arts classes to see what he'd like.

Years pasted and Luke had decided on muay thai and jujitsu, while he thought his fathers actions seemed weird he simply told him "If you love doing it you need to take it seriously, that means finding out what you like, put your heart into it, and follow their rules." Of course he learned that the rules included only using his new skills for defense. By the time Luke had turned 12 his father began showing him other things, most were odd like sewing but he did end up enjoying learning how to cook. If no other reason he seemed better at it then most things and was able to spend time with his father doing it everyday.

Then Luke turned 15 and things changed, he learned about his powers. At first he kept them from his father but things became a little weird when he decided to stop going to his martial arts classes since he was scared about going overboard. Then when he was getting an x-ray at the dentist for his wisdom teeth and they were unable to make the machine work. It was only a couple days of his parents worrying about him that he decided to owe up about what happened. They were surprisingly accepting, his father even supervised his training with his abilities to try to provide what insight he could, a few months later he was back to his classes and a year later he still lives at home, he has recently taken an interest in the Teen Titans but he's nervous about the idea.

Last edited by Luke Zhào on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 pm

CLAIMED BY THE VERY EXCITED NEW MOD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm

It looks beautiful! Just a few touch ups!. Luke Zhào 3684740496

The touch ups:
Just expounding on your powers a bit would be nice, especially the third bullet point... I didn't really understand that one at all...

In your skills, just say how long he's been training. I know it can be inferred from the history but a straight forward number would be lovely.

Your character seems oddly loaded with weaknesses... It's okay to be strong! Though if this was your intent more power to you dude! Lol, basically, if you want to make any other changes you can, these are just the ones I have noticed...

Thank you!
-Bow Luke Zhào 3684740496
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:33 pm

I usually start for par, if I make a weak character it'll be later. I rather the edits be up then down.

Edits:
The powers, I think that should cover it, as for what the third bullet means - he repeals energy, I don't feel like getting into detail about that the different kinds of energy are becasue that a crap ton of science. About 99% of attacks shot from a beam from the eyes or hands in some way is a type of energy.

I also removed a couple weakness that throw his glaring flaws out the window, would you believe I had a couple that made him even worse?

The number of years was added to his training.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Luke Zhào 546sea11
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 am

A bit of editing referring to one of his weaknesses.
Since his power enables him to move from a full stop to nearly light speed to a full stop again in a fraction of a second without his organs from getting crusted from the pressure it only makes sense that his internal organs are durable. I stated in his profile that he only have human endurance - I'm going to need this to refer to his tolerance for pain and the fact that he still have normal human pain receptors.
This comes from the topic I'm in now where the fall should equal a car crash without the car to take some impact. A normal human would die but it doesn't make sense that 50 miles per hour onto the ground would kill him where the force alone from a 290000000 meters per second sprint does nothing.(New character glaring flaw #1.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luke Zhào Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Zhào   Luke Zhào Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Zhào
Page 1 of 1