Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Steven A. B. EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Steven A. B. EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Steven A. B. EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Steven A. B. EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Steven A. B. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Steven A. B. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Steven A. B. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Steven A. B. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Steven A. B. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Steven A. B. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Steven A. B. I_vote_lcapSteven A. B. I_voting_barSteven A. B. I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Steven A. B. I_vote_lcap0%Steven A. B. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Steven A. B. I_vote_lcap100%Steven A. B. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Steven A. B.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steven A. B. Empty
PostSubject: Steven A. B.   Steven A. B. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:12 am

"Well I saw that one coming a mile away."

Steven A. B.

Steven A. B. Sab10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Steven Alan Baase
Nickname(s):Anything, he will accept names that aren't even his own if given one, like Billy, Fred, Jeff, etc.
Codename:N/A
Alias(es):N/A
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Neutral
Birthday:January 29th, 1995

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Long, very soft and thick Brown hair.
Eye Color:Hazel, Blueish or Greenish depending on the situation.
Height:5'9"
Weight:201 lb.
Other Traits:Minor scar on his hand, and one near his elbow on the back of the forearm. Muscles and general body are usually extremely tensed up to feel hard like bones from stress.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Precognition: This will simply allow him to see what the future may hold for himself, another, or everyone in general. This is a active power and isn't used by himself activating it, there will be instances where he will get a feeling about something and if he does what it told him to do it leads to good fortune. Then there are strong flash's that are remembering a memory it will tell him what he should expect in the future. And then there is when he sleeps, all his dreams will be future events that will happen at some point within 4 years. This power will let him within seconds think out plans and see what will happen with each one. If used in battle, or out of battle it takes up a full reply turn and will need a OOC reply towards who ever it's aimed at for at least 2-3 outcomes.

Skills:

Fast Learner: He can quickly adapt to temperatures from -15 - 108 degrees Fahrenheit, not only that but he can quickly learn how to do something he has never done before in seconds. This power is always active and he cannot activate what he learns with it at all. This lets him also to dress his injuries healing them faster without having knowledge of medical healing. He learns a foe's movements at most times before battle fairly fast. ((Aka I read threw all their RP fights on site and gather info on their character OOC, this way I will know what to expect.))

Trained gunner: Steve's aim with guns are far from good, he is quite trained at this skill. He will tend to use poisonious sniper rifle bullets, these will vary in poisons depending on his calculations of which is most deadly for the character. ((Aka he will study ALOT on his foes, you'd surprised on the info he'd dig up.)) He would also use RPGs, these would be used at the closest range he can get without blowing himself up. They may also be rigged with infections, so when his RPG hits who ever is hit and has a wound open the RPG shot will place on the disease put on the wound. These are the 3 only diseases he keeps in his RPG shots:

NOTE: All RPG shots must have a 2 reply wait aka if Steve shots one shot out even if it misses, I must wait and after I have made 2 replys I can have Steve do anoher. And it takes 1 full reply just to reload the RPG. In total I must wait for 3 of my own replies to be made in order to make another shot with this RPG.

A flesh eating disease:
The symptoms of necrotizing fasciitis infection are much like any type of infection, but they appear more rapidly and are more intense:

Small, red, painful lump or bump on the skin
Changes to a very painful bruise-like area and grows rapidly, sometimes in less than an hour
The center may become black and die
The skin may break open and ooze fluid
Severe pain
Other symptoms may include:

Fever
Chills
Sweating
Nausea
Weakness
Lightheadedness or dizziness
If pictures are needed for this you may perhaps want to use the words "Flesh Eating Disease" on google images.

NOTE: Steve will hold over 20 vaccines for this rare variation, which can also be healed by a players character that can heal it, of the disease, he will also only be able to hold 3 RPG shots of this at once. If a wound is open and is touched by the blast of the RPG even if not intentionally aimed at the disease will begin to spread. In this special variation, the disease will spread for 24hrs only, then the victim will die, IF the victim OOC does not want the death they will be given IC a vaccine at last minute out of pity from Steve and will be cured, but will be in a coma for 3 days. All who fight steve will recieve a warning at the start of the fight before it begins, that will notify them of the dangers that are deadly enough to seriously harm their character and even cause death. IF this message is posted before the fight begins or before Steve fights the victim will be solely responsible for it. Steve will not use this in fights that he does not start.

Special Variation of Schizophrenia: With this it will be another of Steve's special viruses, this one if it touchs a open wound it will begin to make the foe see everyone and everything (EXCEPT FOR THEMSELFVES) as Steve, himself, for 20mins.

NOTE: The foe may still do whatever attacks they want but they will have to be causious of what they hit, Steve if he sticks around can still be hit. Providing the foe picks the correct target, the more objects and people the less likely they are to hit him. Steve will be holding 7 shots of this specific virus.

Specific Modified Tardive dyskinesia Virus: This like the mental sickness will make the person affected have variest kinds of involuntary moments of limb, and/or the body parts, going from the eyes- even just walking.

NOTE: IF affected the foe will tend to have randomly different moments from when they walk they would kick backwards, or their arm would flail some. These effects of this specially made virus will only last for 1mins and will be inconvenyant to the foe. ((The foe gets to choose what their character will do but they must be fair with this)) Steve will carry around usually 5 RPG shots of this.

Another gun he uses is a silent pistol, which has no added effects, he may also use guns given to him.

Skilled Virus/Disease and Vaccine/Cure Creator: Steve is skilled in this by far, and can create many different types of variations of viruses and diseases to use if needed. He is also capable of making substances that give effects equal to that of a mental sickness that last for a short amount of time. He is also very adept at making cures for unknown diseases and sicknesses which this also goes for ones that are known. He will tend to always carry vaccines/cures to all his concoxtions.

Ammo smither/modifier: Steve is highly skilled in this skill of his, he is able to create much to all of his ammunition, along with modifing his ammo and perchance others ammo if asked to.

Expert Bomber: He is a pro at the use of his specialized bombs he makes, and can be quite dangerous with them.

Expert Bomb Creator/Modifier: He uses some main kinds of bombs and modifies others along with anothers bomb if asked to:
Types of Bombs and amount carried:

Sticky Bomb: This bomb has 5 in amount carried an wil stick to most surfaces. Its main use it to stick to thefoe and then explode after 1 reply post of the foes or it can explode when a thing moves past it.

Smoke Grenade: This is like most smoke grenades with the exception of the color of the smoke which is black so at night it blends in to the darkness and is not as noticible as white smoke would be. He carries 10 of these.

Eletricution Grenade: This grenade unlike others has a device in it, whic when it is activated by pulling the release out and it is thrown the device inside activaates. Once this grenade hits the ground or something just in general it wil shot out 1 taser like cord attaching it to the foe and sending a consistant amount of 50000 volts of electricity and a amp of 2. This is about the same as a police taser and when the line is shot out if it connects to someone or something it will keep the flow going for 1minute and then it will stop from lost of electricity. Steve will carry 5 of these.

Acidic Grenade: This is like a normal grenade only the explosion is replaced with a splash of acid which is strong but not deadly enough to eat threw a car like other acids. If someone has direct contact to this it will give some burns on the skin, perhaps some minor blistering but other than that nothing else should happen. Steve will carry 5 of these.

Weaknesses:Just like most humans anything that kills a normal human will kill him. Same with some pain types.

Equipment:
Sniper rifle with 20 ammution.
RPG with 15 shots.
Silent Pistol with 200 ammution.
25 Grenades/Bombs
Armor Plating under his clotheing to protect from some minor hits, and unclose combat towards the chest reigon and the sides of legs.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:He is intune with his emotions and like most their is quite a lot to cover over his whole personality, there is his competitiveness, large lust, his ablility to fall inlove very fast, he trust people to easily. He can have a bad judge of character at times, he is a gentle men, obsessed with making others feel good even though his life is messed up at times. He can get angery, mean, and inflicts physical harm when frusterated with someone which happens rarely. He tries his best to express his saddness of times for himself but unless the saddness has built up for a while he won't be able to express it not feel it. He does not work well with people he just met in combat at rare occasions, and he tends to be very shy towards them, but once close which hapens faster then you'd think it'd take for someone to get close to him, he will start to act like his normal self. He is very funny and random quite alot, and brings happiness toward others even in the darkess of times. He believes friends are first, then boyfriends, then family, which for others it may be in a reverse order but he likes it in this order.

Strengths:His strenths rely with in himself, if he wants to win something hard enough there is nothing that will stop him. His guns are his friends like many others, these guns help him exterminate those who he needs to stop, at most he may not even kill the people he may just get them hospitolized each time they mess with himor the laws, or with a friend good or bad.

Interests/Habits:He talks to himself alot, and when nervous he can never get the issue off his head. He will tend to make fun of himself and not care about what others think of him. He has the habit of being a bit to vain at times, then too self-conscious. He will want to never focus on the bad in his own personal life, because that is the one type of drama he despises to think about.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Paige LeeAnne Baase-Location Unknown, last seen running away from family.
Pam- His mother, deceased.
Erik- His father, deceased
All other parts of the family ethier don't speak to him, or disowned him and his mom, dad, and sister. There are two part that still tries to keep contact but one is more worried about fighting with eachother then speaking to him, and the other is a bit on the crazy side except for a few exceptions.

Place of Origin:Killeen, Texas January 29th 1995
Current City:Jump City
History:
There was many things that had happened in his past, from love, betrayl, to fear, and even death. These things he keeps to himself, only to be brought up with friends that he beieves will be close ones. When he was young his family moved around alot, and he tended to always pick fights wit his sister, whether it was over left-over food, or it was the last chair that was just slightly warmer then the rest. They both thought they had powers of some type, and were correct, though if they believed they had powers back then changed alot threw time. Eventually they manifested enough to bring them to the point they are today. Though to get back to the story; Steve always loved to move unlike hi sister at times, he was even more excited once they got to South America.

When they got there shortly after a disease spread to the parents, killing them slowly until 8 days later they died. At this point Paige had already ran from home, leaving Steve alone to care for the funeral, and deal with other things she had left unattended but she had returned once to see the funeral. Shortly after the death with being emotionless of pain and sadness and feeling completely fine strangly enough Steve decided to make his way threw cities. Doing his best to find one to live in that suited him. His search after a few months he came upon Jump City. He wondered what this city could be like, and if he should even bother as a city named after a action, seemed like a not very fun nor important city.

Right as he arrived there was crimes about the place, and many heros and villians then most towns that usually had one or two of each. He wanted excitment, fun, a change, and nothing screams change enough then to be in mortal danger all the time. He quickly assumed his appartment and began work as a assassin, and one other as a body gaurd, he was hired most times by villians and even heroes which happened more then one would expect. He did his job and got by with the money, and yet he still had no friends, nor one to love, which this bothered him. So he started to get curious with his cilents lives and other such things, but to his bad tiddings it was one of the many mistakes he has made. To this day Steve still lives in Jump for 1 year now and his life has been getting exceedingly dangerous with each moment.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Steven A. B. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B.   Steven A. B. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:19 am

claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Steven A. B. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B.   Steven A. B. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:33 am

huh...... never knew paige had a brother..... well better him than doing a lame move and said a long lost twin sister whos evil and wants to destroy the world and then goes after paige and tries to kill her and then the whole world explodes and I then say your app is..

Steven A. B. Tumblr30
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Steven A. B. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B.   Steven A. B. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven A. B.
Page 1 of 1