Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_voting_barWe All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_voting_barWe All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

We All Live in a Pokémon World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

(OOC: joining in and say how many Pokemon can i RP here like the number?)

Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:14 pm

[As many as you can control I guess.]
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:52 pm

~Darkrai~

"Just sightseeing I suppose, I didn't have much else to do." Darkrai said with a nod. The Ghastly he had put to sleep woke up and upon sight of Darkrai fled for him, the Pokemon not even moving an inch. He had nothing aganist the ghost Pokemon and simply put it to sleep to protect the group of people. The Pokemon still awaited to see if anything interesting would happen.

~Riolu~

"I'll try my best!" The Pokemon said as he fired an Aura Sphere at both the Mudkip and Charmander! Quickly he rushed forward at them and attempted to use Force Palm on the Mudkip! He leaped backward then, awaiting the twos' next move! When the time came, he only hoped he could be ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 pm

(OOC: Bump. bump, bump!... Who`s turn is it?)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:27 pm

[OOC: Looking up the page I think it's Paige's turn.]
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm

ooc:oh my bad

Squirtle's stomach growls so she climbs out of the water and walks around searching for some food
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Mismagius smiled at Darkrai and bowed her head respectfully "well if you don't mind great Master, I must go now, although if you wish to see me again I occasionally visit here to check on my sister so if you'd like to talk to me again then we can" she said before she floated to the doorway, floating around the starter pokemon battle and into the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm

(OOC: I think it`s my turn, sorry if it isn`t)

Charmander laughed at the Mudkip so hard that he fell over and avoided the aura sphere at the same time, he stared intensly at the Riolu and aimed a scratch at his torso.

###

Pikachu walked towards a mansion, This looks so obviously haunted I`m suprised I haven`t run into a ghost poke- oh, theres a Mismagius Pikachu ran forwards and saw the battling pokemon, should I?... Nah, theres no chance they are even Level 20 with those moves, they won`t be a challenge he looked around and saw a squirtle No one here who could match up to me
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 pm

(OOC: Same message as Pika's.)

Riolu managed to leap out of the way of the slash, avoiding it! Then he aimed another Aura Sphere at the Charmander and followed it up with a tackle.

###

Darkrai nodded as to say goodbye and floated to a nearby wall, looking at the Pikachu who had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:28 pm

As the force palm come towards him he just barely dodges it, which makes mudkip then decided to turn round and with his hind legs starts kicking mud at both charmander and Riolu "MUDSLAP!" He then turns with a massive grin on his face. Mudkip starts to dance on the spot doing the moonwalk.

Last edited by Masterloge on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:17 pm

(OOC: Could you react to my attack Loge? I just sent Force Palm at you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We All Live in a Pokémon World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: What if?-
Jump to: