Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_lcapWe All Live in a Pokémon World I_voting_barWe All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_lcapWe All Live in a Pokémon World I_voting_barWe All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_lcap0%We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_lcap0%We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_lcap100%We All Live in a Pokémon World I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

We All Live in a Pokémon World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

We All Live in a Pokémon World Empty
PostSubject: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:41 pm

[I didn't know where to put this so I just put it here.]

A ghostly-witch looking figure looked out from an old abandoned mansion, appearing in the window and looking out of it, looking at the front garden before floated down the stairs and into the kitchen, picking up a Magost berry with her ribbon-like hands then started to munch on it happily, she heard the other pokemon around the mansion wondering around too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Charmander walked into the mansion, the fire on his tail iluminating the room so that he didn`t need to find a lamp. He was scared, this place was scaring him, he heard something behind it, turned around and saw a Gastly floating towards him. Charmander painicked and used scratch, not affecting the Gastly at all, it ran away in panic and was licked by the Gastly.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Mudkip was playing by himself around an oran tree, he thought to himself "I wonder whats inside that big house" but he darenot even go to near in case he got hurt and wasn't able to escape, but being the brave little mudkip that he was he slowly walked up to the front door...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 pm

((OOC: moved to what if? the correct location for AU threads))
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:58 pm

[Okie dokie.]

The ghostly-witch pokemon finished eating her Magost berry then noticed a glowing flame out in the hallway, she phased through the wall and blinked as she saw the Charmander run past her before she started to chant incantations, chanting a happy incantation in hopes that she could calm the lost looking Charmander down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Charmander calmed down suddenly for some reason, he breathed lightly and forgot where he came from, he would of panicked, but the incantations stopped that. He looked around and tried to find the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Mudkip with his new found courage pushes the creeky door open slowly piering round inside hoping to find a battle worth while, so he happily start plodding down a great corridor and it slowly got darker and darker and he became much more timid then he was to start with, then he sees Charmander. Mudkip growls at him!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Mismagius floated over to the Charmander "please be calm, I can help you out of this place if you will allow me to" she said in an echoey voice before she looked over to the Mudkip "I can help you two if you are also lost" she called, wondering what was with the sudden starter pokemon all wondering into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 pm

As the Pokemon found themselves within this ghostly land a new Pokemon appeared... This was none other than the legendary Darkrai, the master of nightmares! He floated across the mansion until he noticed a nearby Charmander. The Darkrai didn't mean any harm and decided to walk over to the fellow Pokemon. As he walked forward he noticed a Ghastly had been chasing him and was gaining ground! Quickly he used Dark Void on it as it fell to the ground asleep! In its own dreams it began to have multiple nightmares... Although he had defended the Charmander he wasn't sure how the other Pokemon in the area would react to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Charmander nodded Yes please he used growl on the mudkip and yelled in suprise when it saw Darkrai.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Mudkip runs at full speed towards charmander to tackle him but being the clumsy pokemon he is he ends up slipping up and goes flying towards Darkrai! "AAAAAHHH NOOOO," he then covers his eyes and hopes he doesn't get too hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Mean While at a pond surrounded by trees...

"Ahhhhhh Some days I just love bein ah Squirtle"

A squirtle said floating on her back in the water.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:31 pm

"Its ok, do not be frightened" said Mismagius before she picked Charmander up in her ribbony arms "many of the pokemon here can be mischievous but do not be scared" she said as she started to float with Charmander in her arms before she noticed Darkai and bowed her head with respect "hello there great Darkrai" she greeted the legendary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Charmander was picked up by the Mismagius I wasn`t scared! it just took me by suprise!
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

As the Mudkip went flying towards Darkrai he prepared to use Dark Void when he realized this was simply an accident... Quickly he flew out of the way, hoping the Mudkip wouldn't get too damage. Then he turned to the one who greeted him and nodded. "Hello Mismagius." He said to her as he looked across the halls of this abandoned home. "So what brings you here?" He asked, still looking across the vast halls.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Mudkip hits the wall and slides down it "ooowww" he turns and looks round everyone and wonderswhat brought them all here. He then looks at charmander "I'll get you yet!!" He then happily plods up to the mismagius and nudges her with his head, "let me at him!!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Squirtle then was hit by a quick attack and grabbed her head in pain and turned to see a pokemon trainner yelling at his pokemon to attack again.

"You already have like 50 pokemon why the heck do you need me?"

She yelled going under water and coming back up doing a hydro pump at the trainer.

"Hey! you can't do that! You have to attack my pokemon instead!"

She said yelling and pointing at his ditto.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Mismagius smiled as she talked with Darkrai "I came here to visit my little sister to see how she was doing, and now that I've found this Charmander he wants help getting out" she explained as she held Charmander like a baby in her arms before she looked to the Mudkip "you two can fight when you get outside if you want, this mansion is very old and none of the pokemon here want you to ruin their home" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Charmander, getting bored of Mismagius and Darkrai`s conversation, lept out of Mismagius`s arms and ran outside, beconing Mudkip to come outside with him. He would hide in a bush, leap out and use scratch when Mudkip went too close to the Bush.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Mudkip ran after charmander and got out side, he got took by surprised and got scratched but mudkip came back at him with a tackle to knock him over. If he succeeded he would jump on him a couple of time to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 pm

~Darkrai~

"Ah I see." The Darkrai said with a nod. "Hmpf." He said as the two rushed off. He wasn't sure what to think of them, but at least they had been kind enough to follow the ghost Pokemon's request. With a nod to her he awaited to see if she had anything else to say.

~Riolu~

Riolu wandered near the outside of the old abandoned manor that was home to the ghosts, unaware of why he had come here. As he walked across it he noticed two Pokemon fighting, a Charmander and a Mudkip... The Pokemon had always wanted to grow stronger and perhaps fighting them would do the trick. "Hey! Can I join the fight?" He asked with a smile, hoping he could join them in combat!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Squirtle then uses Aqua tail on the trainer and the ditto blasting them off and jumps back into the water and floats on her back.

"Don't mess with the Squirtle with the awesomeness of a Warturtle!"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"So what are you doing here great Master of Darkness?" asked Mismagius curiously before she looked outside to the starter pokemon battle, glad they had taken the fight outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Charmander was knocked over by the tackle but rolled out of the way when he was trying to jump on him. He used scratch and would follow with a growl after backing up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Mudkip get scratched again due to the distraction of Riolu and shouts at him "Join in if you can keep up!" Something suddenly clicked in Mudkips head...i can spray water at somone ... he tries to use water gun but it just ends up to dribble down his face. He then growls back at charmander!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Live in a Pokémon World   We All Live in a Pokémon World Empty

Back to top Go down

We All Live in a Pokémon World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: What if?-
Jump to: