Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Paula Kornet EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Paula Kornet EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Paula Kornet EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Paula Kornet EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Paula Kornet EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Paula Kornet EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Paula Kornet EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Paula Kornet EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Paula Kornet EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Paula Kornet EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Paula Kornet I_vote_lcapPaula Kornet I_voting_barPaula Kornet I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Paula Kornet I_vote_lcap0%Paula Kornet I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Paula Kornet I_vote_lcap100%Paula Kornet I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Paula Kornet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula Kornet Empty
PostSubject: Paula Kornet   Paula Kornet EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Paula Kornet

Paula Kornet Image418

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name: Paula Keylio Kornet
Nickname(s): Sono Wasureru ((should translate to ”The Forgotten” this nickname came from the name of her bow.)) Keylio(Paula goes by Keylio), Keykey Hornet(from multiple people who thought they mis heard her last name and went with hornet)
Codename: The Soul Destory
Classification:Soul archer
Spoiler:
turned to Soul Destroyer (they have similar abilities as soul archers and soul knights but instead of making souls pass over they destroy them)

Affiliation:herself
Birthday:November 17th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Long brown hair
Eye Color:Bright blue
Height:5'8”
Weight:120lbs
Other Traits:Wears dark blue lip stick and has multiple earings.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Advanced movement: Charges up her own Spirit energy to allow herself to run faster and jump higher than the average human. She can go about 100mph. She can jump about 150 feet into the air (up and forward)

Spiritual Awareness: As I wrote before being a Soul Archer allows Paula to sense and see other Spiritual beings around her but unlike most Paula has managed to enhance this skill and tell what direction they are in. Her sensing radius can stretch out to 1 or 2 miles away with regular or weak spiritual beings but the stronger their spiritual density is it allows her to sense them further away.

Soul Shreader: Paula can completely destroy a soul good or bad but the soul must be out side the persons body(basically be a ghost)

Weapon and wing Summoning: Paula can gather spirit energy around her to make a weapon or a pair of wings. The wings she summons allows her to fly through the air just as fast as she can run. The weapons she makes are just as strong as the weapons they take form as but do added spiritual damage.

Skills:Can Speak Japanese, has near mastery over acrobatic skills, near master archer/marksmen, mastery over any melee weapon

Weaknesses: When a greater spiritual pressure like a super strong demons or evil spirits get to an over whelming amount it can get to the point of me not being able to use her powers because it will be too hard for her to gather enough pure spirit energy in the air to perform any of her spiritual based moves, Only human(anything that would effect a human would affect her except she can resist spiritual based attacked and moves better)

Equipment: The weapons she makes, a necklace Nina gave her.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Puts stoping and destroying all wondering souls even good ones first, is now more violent, more mean, will kill anyone who gets in her way of doing her job.

Strengths: All of her abilities and powers, Speaking Japanese, She is no longer a warror of anything holy so she can pass through barriers that keep out holy beings

Interests/Habits:Tends to be a little over obsessive over destorying souls and demons.

Likes: Girls (as in dates girls) and boys, The color blue, destorying souls and demons, fighting, small cute little animals no matter what they are.

Dislikes:[color=white] evil demonic spirits like demons or villains[color]

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Bother: Stephen Kornet(technically dead) Mother: Kelly Kornet(disowned her)Dad: Keith Kornet(disowned her)
Place of Origin:Seattle
Current City:Jump City (willing to leave though)
History: ((ooc:will be told by Paula herself))Ok now what I’m about to tell you is the truth it might just seem like some dumb old fairy tale story but it’s not. Ok first I have to tell you a little story for my story to make any sense. This story is about the Soul Archers and Soul Knights. The Soul Archers and Knights have been around ever since the beginning of time and where basically like priests and priestess but lived in the shadows using magic’s to hide themselves from the regular humans so they could do their jobs without anyone bothering them.

The Soul Archers and Knights used to be one thing called the Soul Warriors and where made by the holiest of spirits to give humans a fighting chance against the demons. The Soul Warriors lived in peace working together for hundreds of years but one day something happened to change all that. Suddenly the Soul Knights who used their own soul energy to make their swords called the Soul Archers weak for not using their own spirit energy only using the energy around them to create things.

Then the Archers started to call the Knights barbarians who can’t think of good plans and had horrible aim. This name calling and fighting kept going on and on of years until about 10 years ago when a war between the two broke out. Now this is where my story comes in.” Paula took a moment to breath and let them catch up with writing down the story so far before continuing. Ever since I was a baby my parents knew that a war between the Archers and the Knights was going to break out soon so they refused to let me or my brother train as Soul Reapers.

My grandparents still told me stories about the Soul Archers though and gave me my bracelet telling me it was my birth right to have it.” Paula took a deep breath almost like having troubles continuing. My brother hates the Soul Archers and hated being one. He always proclaimed he would find a way to become a Soul knight one day. I always told him it was a dumb idea and he shouldn’t talk about the Soul Archers like that but he would always say, “Well I’m 5 years older so you wouldn’t understand you little weakling.”

When I hit about 6 years old a war between the archers and knights and my parents tried to flee the state but my grandparents told them they had to stay and help fight and if they didn’t they would no longer be a part of the family anymore. But they just pushed them aside not even caring. I begged to stay but my father yelled at me telling me to stop acting like a baby and get on the plane already. I had no idea what happened to them until I got back to millennium city but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Once we moved my parents acted like they had no idea about anything related to the Archers or knights or that I we ever had grandparents… When I hit 10 years old I caught my brother trying to run away. I tried to fight him so he would stay but he just knocked me down and old me that he always hatted me because I always wanted to be a soul Archer. He just left and said he was going to become Soul Knight and when he did he’d kill everyone who said he couldn’t including….me.

After he left my Parents acted like he never even existed and didn’t even look for him. When I hit the age of 13 I would sneak out and use the stories my grandparents told me about as a reference and learned how to use my current skills. About a year later my parents caught me while I was training and told me if didn’t stop they would disown me as a daughter and kick me out.

I called their bluff and continue, they caught me about a year later a week after my 15th birthday and they did as they promised the year before and disowned me and kicked me out…. I managed to make it back to millennium city and learned that every Soul Archer I knew including my grandparents had died in battle. I vowed then to become the strongest Soul Archer in history to make my grandparents proud. I too shelter in an abandoned house outside the city near a lake and took up a job at a grocery store.

Last edited by Paige on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Paula Kornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Kornet   Paula Kornet EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 am

Claimed when done!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula Kornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Kornet   Paula Kornet EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Paula Kornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Kornet   Paula Kornet EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:04 pm

This character is amazing. She reminds me of someone I know? *Hint hint*... Well go through the app and check over the names. You say Paige instead of Paula a lot. After that quick little fix I can approve!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula Kornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Kornet   Paula Kornet EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:00 am

should be fixed and sorry brought her over from another site.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Paula Kornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Kornet   Paula Kornet EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 am

Paula Kornet Moon_a22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paula Kornet Empty