Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Paula's Return? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Paula's Return? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Paula's Return? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Paula's Return? EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Paula's Return? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Paula's Return? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Paula's Return? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Paula's Return? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Paula's Return? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Paula's Return? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Paula's Return? I_vote_lcapPaula's Return? I_voting_barPaula's Return? I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Paula's Return? I_vote_lcapPaula's Return? I_voting_barPaula's Return? I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Paula's Return? I_vote_lcap0%Paula's Return? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Paula's Return? I_vote_lcap100%Paula's Return? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Paula's Return?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am

A couple of weeks had passed since Paula and Stephen had battled and Paula had faded into the air, Nina was still mourning the death of Paula and Stephen and had been depressed ever since, caring for the two fox cubs she just tried to get her life back to normal, working and gathering any money that she could, she tried her best to just continue with her life for the sake of Lee-Luu and Joey, Paula mentioned that she would come back to Nina before she faded away, and so Nina had been waiting ever since.

Nina sat in-front of her small memorial shrine that she had made for Paula and Stephen, a simple corner of her bedroom covered by a screen, pictures of Paula and Stephen dotted around with candles around them, Nina was currently sat praying with the cubs, the cubs simply sat next to her with their heads bowed and their eyes closed as Nina spoke "oh great god Inari please allow Paula and Stephen a safe journey back to me, wherever they may be, please let them return soon" she said before she looked up while dressed in her black mourning kimono, a tear escaping from one of her eyes which she quickly wiped away with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 am

ooc: Paula now:
Spoiler:

2 things in the sky start to glow forming a large beast that almost looked like a dragon mixed with a human attacking a woman who looks to be in her late 20s with bright blue glowing angle wings.

"I SAID BACK OFF FREAK!"

The woman had slattered blood ans cuts all over her and wore a black tank to and black skin tight pantsa nd black combat boots. The hand long black finger less gloves dark blue lipstick bright blue eyes and multiple earings on.

"How dare you call the prince of dragoids a freak! I maybe just a spirit but I still deserve respect!"

"WHAT YOU DESERVE IS TO BE DEAD AND STAY IN THE SPIRIT WORLD!"

The woman yells before her hand glows brightly and she hits the beast with it as he screeches and looks like he was being but threw the garbage disposal dissolving into the sky. The woman wipes some blood from the cover of her mouth with her wrist showing off a necklace quite like the one nina gave paula.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 am

Nina just sat at the window and sighed, she opened the window and felt a breeze on her face...something was in the air today...Nina could sense something would happen, but she couldn't tell whether it would be good or bad, Joey then jumped onto her lap and curled up on it, napping softly before Lee-Luu jumped onto her shoulder, nuzzling her cheek lovingly as Nina stroked her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 am

The woman slowly flies down and as she lands the wings shatter. The woman lands by the shrine of stephen and paula and leans down picking op a picture of stephen.

"miss yeah stephen..."

The woman leans down putting the picture down picking one up of paula seeing her own refection in the glass before looking at the picture of paula.

"hmmmm........ defanately like my hair longer.... and stephen was right... I really did need to pluck my eye brows!"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Nina heard something in the bedroom before she went to check it out, looking inside the room cautiously and seeing the woman, Nina growling when she saw she was near the shrine "hey! Get out of here! Whoever you are you have no right to be here! Get away from my shrine!" she yelled angrily, feeling annoyed that this stranger was near her shrine.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 pm

The woman puts the picture down and looks over to nina frowning a little raising an eye brow.

"I look that different huh? Well maybe you'll remember this. You did give it to me a long while ago because you said you loved me."

The woman holds up the necklace she wore looking like the one nina gave paula. Joey and Lee-Luu run into the room and jump up to the woman as she catches them and hugs them as they rest their heads on her.

"I missed you guys too.... I also missed your mommy but it seems unlike you two she doesn't recognize me."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Nina's face dropped in amazement as she stared at the woman "P-P...Paula?!" she said before she put her hands over her mouth and smiled as tears fell down her face and she ran to Paula and hugged her tight, starting to cry tears of happiness "w-what happened to you? How come you look so different?" she asked confused but she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 pm

The cubs jump from paulas arms as Paula holds nina.

"Stephen and I became the soul destroyers once he turned into a soul knight and sooner or later we would morph together so there would be only one soul destroyer. The battle we had was just to determinate whose consciousnesses would come out on top. My body had to decompose so it could reform to fit the needs of my new duties and to hold 2 beings for the rest of enternaty. But I'm back now.... I'm back.."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Nina looked up to Paula, coming face-to-face with her before she kissed her passionately "I've missed you so much Paula" she said lovingly before she smiled softly "two beings...so Stephen is somewhere inside you too?" she asked before she chuckled "let's hope his pervyness doesn't seep through to you...although thinking about it, it'd be fun to see you be really pervy" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Paula smiles and picks up Nina in her arms.

"Your wish is my command beautiful."

Paula says smiling before she give Nina a quick hike on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Nina blushed before she smiled at Paula, moaning a little at the hickie before she sighed happily "show me what you're capable of now my sweet" she purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Joey and Lee-Luu then ran out of the room closing the door behind them as Paula puts nina on the bed before she-

[ fade outthe following is way to inappropriate for our younger veiwer... ok i think were good fade in]

Paula moans loudly as she-

[fade out ok my bad guess they aren't done yet...... *peeks to see if they are done and looks back quickly* ok soooo not done....... *whistles awkwardly for the next 30 mins then re checks* ok there done fade in]

Paula pants heavily as she lays naked by nina under the covers of their bed. Paula smiles at nina as paula looks very sweaty with most of her lipstick looks rubbed off.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Nina breathed heavily as she smiled before she looked to Paula "wow...wow wow wow...that felt like...you and Stephen's love combined...mmmm sooo gooooooooooood..." she purred happily before she licked Paula's lips "oh this is going to be so much fun now" she said before she giggled and held Paula in her arms tight.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Paula laughed a bit before she kisses Nina lovingly on the lips.

"I wasn't to sure on some of those things I did back there mainly cause they were Stephen's ideas but they actually worked pretty well"

Paula says wipeing off some of her dark blue lipstick off ninas shoulder and arms.

"sorry about leaving all those lip stick marks on you beautiful I just can't help myself when I'm around you."

Paula says with a perverted smile clearly that being somthing stephen wanted her to say.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Nina chuckled "I don't mind hunny, that just means we'll get to wash together more" she said with a perverted smirk as she started to breath slower and softly "wow, well Stephen has certainly given you his stamina and speed I can tell you that" she said with a laugh before she sat up in the bed, the covers falling off her chest to reveal her bare chest, Nina looking down then shrugging, she didn't mind, after all Paula would be the only one able to see them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Paula sees ninas chest and thanks to stephen she felt compelled to do something. Paula grabs ninas chest with both handsfrom behind as she give nina another hickie and-

[fade out thank you so much stephen for turning into the horn dog you were fade in]

Paula lays onto of nina panting again coated in sweat.

"sorry nina stephens you know whatness was aparently passed off to me as much as his powers and abilities were..."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Nina smiled at Paula "no reason to apologize, Stephen may have just upped the things that we can do in the bedroom, we have a whole new realm of pleasure to explore" she purred softly into Paula's ear before she sighed "I just wish that I could give you as much pleasure as you give me" she said as she frowned a little.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Paula kisses nina.

"if you didn't hear all my moaning you'd know that you give me just as much pleasure maybe even more."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Nina smiled at Paula with a small blush, remembering all the moans "fair enough then" she said before she stood up without her clothes on and looked to Paula "would you like to join me in the shower my sweet?" she asked before she started walking towards the shower.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Paula zooms over to nina and picks her up walking to the shower.

"of course I do sweety"

Paula says placing nina inside the shower turning on the water and climbing inside kissing nina lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Nina purrs happily as she feels the warm water run down her skin then Paula's soft lips against hers "oooh Paula..." she moaned softly, loving the way that she felt right now as she held her body against Paula's, feeling her body warmth and soft skin as she softly rubbed Paula's waist.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Paula continues to kiss nina as she gently squeezes ninas butt.

"nina I really reaally missed you."

Paula says in a somwhat perveted tone.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Nina smiles as she continues to gently rub Paula's waist, moaning a little as Paula squeezes her butt "I missed you even more my sweet" she said softly before she gently kissed along Paula's neck and shoulders before she smirked a little "I guess we'll have to make up for all that lost time" she added.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Paula runs her hands on the insides of ninas thighs.

"then i guess we should get started huh?"

Paula says kissing nina very VERY passonatley
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Nina blushes loads before she kisses Paula even more passionately, moaning as she feels Paula's hands-

[Sudden fade out. OKAAAY lets give them some time...okay a little more time...-looks at them- jeez they're really going at it...-waits a very long time- all this during a shower...okay that should be enough time now.]

[FADE IN]

Nina slowly slid down to her knees, her legs shaking and weak from the amount of pleasure that she had just experienced "ooohhh yes...that felt soooooo gooood..." she moaned before she looked up to Paula with a very pleasured look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paula's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula's Return?   Paula's Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paula's Return?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next