Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Denica walked downstairs, having put his clothes back on as he wondered what Steven had made, walking into the kitchen and sniffing the air, his stomach growling louder at the delicious smell of the food before he went to Steven "do you need any help setting stuff out?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Chuckling "Oh no Deni, you just sit down and get prepared to taste some native dishes of the Dark realm...." Once Denica toke his seat Steven first brought out this large platter, full of these odd shaped fruits that would be extremely bitter then nice and sweet with the after taste which would last for 3 minutes. These surrounds a pig head, and much rare meat which was finely cut into bite sized pieces. Setting it down he toke a seat next to Denica. "Well this is the first course, lets get down to eating then." Smiling he placed a hand on Denica's thigh, and let him have the first official bite of the food, to show that he was the current top demon in the household. This was tradition for the meals, and since Denica was the only demon in the house this made him the head demon.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Denica's eyes widened at the amount of food "first course?!" he said surprised, wondering how many courses there was, although with the energetic two days he had been having he didn't wait for a reply and started to devour the food before he looked to one of the meat pieces then picked up a piece and put it on the edge of his mouth, moving towards Steven's lips and kissing Steven, letting Steven take the food from his lips "this food tastes so yummy, but your lips are still sweeter" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 pm

He smiled at him, swallowing some of the meat leaving some for Denica, now grabbing one of the fruits he sets it aside for some reason. He continues to eat with Denica sharing more and more food threw kisses, and with each one his hand got closer and closer to Denica's crotch. By the time it got there Steven was grasping it rubbing it slow and nicely. With the food finished Steven then began to slide his hand down the pants on Denica then with the other hand he unbuttoned and zipped the pants. He grabbed the fruit he set aside along with 7 others left on the platter.

With a smirk Steven continued to massage and rub at Denica's growing and with the other hand free he began to grab one fruit placing on on each side of the growing then one under it, then with the last 4 he put slowly up Denica's bottom. Smiling he said while now buttoning up the pants and then zipping them up, "That's for desert....." Smiling as he toke the platter in he then after a few minutes came out with a tinier dish meant only for Denica to eat. This was placed in front of him, if examined one would see that it was multiple parts of animals all of which generally focused towards organs needed to live. One of which was a human heart, that which was burrowed under everything. Even though most demons weren't like the devourers of organs and animals as depicted this was one of the rare dishes the Dark Realm offered.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Denica blushed slightly when Steven put the fruit down his pants before he looked at the food on the tinier dish and started to eat what was on it, looking surprised when he discovered the human heart "woah...Steven...how'd you get this?" he asked surprised before he took a small bite out of it, then starting to eat more of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Smiling "Its from one of my visits I had to the hospital they couldn't give me money so they spared a heart. And now my heart is yours to consume with all your love for me." He grinned as the final dish was about to come. Steven cleared off the table and surprisingly was able to lift Denica up and he put him up on the now cleared table. Laying Denica down he said with a devilish grin "Just you wait here Deni, don't worry, you can trust me....." Smiling he went out of the room and got some things, coming back in he grabbed 4 ropes out of the bag.

Steven tied one to each limb of Denica seeming calm and completely not phased from what he was doing. He then tied the ends of each rope to the end of each side of the table, These ropes were surprisingly to strong for one such as Denica. To make things worse it seems Steven drench the ropes in this water like substance that burnt a bit on Denica's wrist and heels if he struggled. He looked back into the bag and pulled out some special duck tape. He wrapped it around Denica's mouth circling around his head 7 times. Though surprisingly one could hear very faintly what he was saying threw the tape, Steven then also got out this blind fold and covered Denica's eyes.

With all these sense incapable of being used in his current situation rose others, one rose would be pleasure by a hundred times. Steven then got out his knife and slowly cut off all the clothes on Denica's body. Then Steven went into the kitchen only to come out with this sweet yet steamy hot water like substance that would upon skin contact would become stuck there until removed by liquid. The heat from this liquid would remain until taken off and would make the fruits still on and in Denica's bottom taste amazing. With this Steven toke a bite of Denica removing a bit of flesh which was sweetened by the hot liquid, with this bit it left a open wound and made Denica bleed out some.

Steven after his bite of Denica he said "Alright.....Now you must be putting some of this together in your sexy head of yours, desert is you Deni, and I will gorge myself with retrieveing those fruits with my tongue and then I will lick up all the tasty liquid on your body. Forgive me if I leave bites, hickies, along with much blood everywhere. I'll clean up the blood too heheh! So now get ready baby to experience massive pleasure like nothing you had before...." He began to run his tongue down the inner thigh of Denica and then continued "You are mine.....you can do nothing about it.........and I'm sure you will love this......."

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

Over 8 hours of just consistent pleasure was given to Denica, and would have even possibly just left him dry for at least a week. He would be be exhausted from this and with the amount of pleasure, pain, and love even to him, he would be able to talk but incapable to really move anywhere at all. Which Steven would carry him everywhere if he had to even if he recovered his strength. And with the big surprise there was no mess as one would think, Steven had gone everywhere on Denica and made sure he gave him more pleasure his sexy demon could handle.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Denica had groaned the whole time, unable to contain the feelings of pleasure and pain that he had been experiencing, once Steven had finished Denica just simply laid there motionless, frozen with pure shock and awe at the amount of pleasure he had experienced, shaking slightly as he slowly tried to get his breath back, also speachless and feeling...unable to do anything at all, his body and mind was in a pleasure shock, and if the blindfold was removed Steven would be able to see a wide-eyed Denica, his pupils tried to slowly look to Steven in amazement as he still shook slightly, his mind unable to comprehend what had happened, but whatever conclusion it came to, he certainly thought it felt like pure happiness and bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Steven began to untie each limb and then placed the ropes away along with all the rest of the things he used to keep Denica down. As he put them all back into the bag he left for only a few seconds so he could put them away. Smirking at Denica's expression he doesn't bother finding him any clothes and just picks him up. Carrying him up stairs in his arms easily he then places him down on the bed, Steven began to remove his clothes and got under the covers of the bed then tucking in Denica to where Denica was laying right on top of Steven's body with his body laying on the side. Steven places a hand and arm embracing Denica's thigh then the other arm and hand to hold him in on his upper torso. The covers kept them warm decently, but even though Denica was weak Steven's body warmth kept them both very warm.

With a loving face and a warm kiss Steven just watched Denica awaiting any possible response, and he before Denica could say a thing he said in a soft and mild tone of voice "Denica, you are my everything, and I am your life. Together we live forever, together always and never to part for each other. I love you and everything you have brought to me, just being with me is something far more then any could even give. You will never have to go anywhere, for I will always love you and provide for you what ever you may need. Denica my love will be in you, and in me, forever. No matter what happens I will always love you and our life together." He becomes silent holding Denica's bare body in more exerting more warmth towards them both.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Denica was still barely able to move, his eyes looking to Steven before he breathed slowly "S-Steven...you are my demonic angel, the air that I breathe, my pleasure and my pain, you are the sturdy ground beneath my feet and the wind beneath my wings, thanks to you I have realized who I truely am, without you I am nothing" said Denica weakly as he slowly breathed, loving the feeling of warmth that Steven was giving him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 pm

During the rest of that night Steven had watched some decent T.V. with Denica. The had eventually fell asleep in each others arms and this cute cuddling continued on to the morning. When the sun began to shine Steven had still been asleep and since Denica was probably still tuckered out he would need the rest too. By late afternoon they both eventually woke, but Steven was the first, kissing his amazing boyfriend's neck softly leaving a warmth sent to Denica, Steven continued to do this, trying to not over exert his boyfriend to much and he just wanted Denica to wake to the sweet sensations of the warm kisses on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Denica groaned a little as he smiled and slowly woke up, opening his eyes to see Steven "good morning" he said as he stretched and yawned but then winced in pain, still feeling sore from the night before and just laid in the bed smiling lovingly at Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:51 pm

He eventually begins to lead the kisses up the neck and gives a light and loving on on Denica's lips, looking at him lovingly "So Deni, my lovely, how did you sleep?" Smiling completely affectionate towards Denica, he keeps him still nuzzled in his arms letting Denica lay right on top of his body. He slowly rubs his thumb against Denica's thigh not aware of what he was doing with that said thumb.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Denica smiled and cuddled Steven as tight as he could without hurting him too much "I slept wonderfully thanks to you my god, what about you?" he asked as he laid on Steven and he softly massaged Steven's pressure points, loving the feeling of his skin against Steven's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Smiling as he felt himself relax some more, "I slept great, I always loved to cuddle with a pillow. But having you here on top of me to cuddle with was way better then any pillow." He grinned as was now matching the body temperature of Denica, and their scents had mixed quite a bit, and he loved it considering he would now feel more at home cuddling with Denica then he would anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Denica chuckled "I'm glad you like my pillow-like softness" he said with a smile before he softly kissed Steven's lips, slowly trying to sit up but then just fell back "ugh, it seems my body is still too weak from last night" he said as he softly started to rub Steven's sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am

Snickering at the pleasure he induced to Denica last night he said with a grin "Well then maybe I'll go easier on you. Besides why get up when you can lay on me and we can cuddle all day?" Smiling slyly he enjoyed the feel of Denica's rubbing on his sides and Steven kissed him on the fore head in between his two horns saying softly "I love you Deni, I want you to just relax here with me alright." smiling some more he turned on the T.V. and turned it to the Sy-Fy channel which showed the movie Quarantine 2.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 am

Denica couldn't help but smile at Steven "I never said you had to go easier on me, I really enjoyed last night, you really dominated me, and I liked it" he said as his smile turned to a smirk and he kissed Steven on the lips "we can't stay in bed all day, we have to eat at some point, yes we feasted last night but we still need food today too" he said as he moved up the bed a little so he could see the TV screen as he kept his arms around Steven, gently starting to tickle him and try to find his ticklish spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Chuckling at Denica's attempts at trying to find his ticklish spot and failing he grins and rubs around Denica's waist as it most likely hurt much. The rubs he gave Denica's front lower part o his waist would be soothing and would relax his tension some. "You know Deni, if you need a good massage I can give you one, and as for food, we can always eat some when your able to move more. I'm still full from last night hahahahah" ending off with a joke he continues to give deep rubs here and there on Denica's sides and chest trying to loosing up the stiff muscles in pain from last night.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Denica moaned happily at the pleasure he was receiving from where Steven was rubbing him before he rolled onto his front "go right ahead, my body is in your hands... literally" he said with a chuckle as he rested his head on the pillow, he wasn't sure which area Steven would want to massage first, but he figured Steven could start on his back, then if he wanted Denica would lay on his back so Steven could massage his front too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 pm

After moments of rubbing the back, there was a pop and a crack and then a large tension and pain was released and Steven began to work lower on the body. He began to release some pain on the glutes and thighs. "I hope I'm doing this correctly...." He was nervous from the pop and crack sound from Denica's back which was good but clearly Steven wasn't sure if it truly was.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Denica gave out loud groans as his muscles started to relax themselves "ahhhh that's it..." he said happily before he gave a small smile with his head on the pillow, closing his eyes and loving the feeling of Steven's hands on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

He was spending a good amount of time around the glutes eager to do something to them which was clearly obvious but he decided to resist the temptations for now as he knew Denica was tired. He started to work his way down to just the thighs and then moving towards the inner parts of them. As he massaged the inner parts he moved upwards becoming fairly close to the private parts of Denica's bare body. He smiled some as he enjoyed to complete control over Denica and how he could possibly take a go at him again. Chuckling some he went a bit slower then pushed on the inner parts harder giving a nice sensation. Steven worked at the area for a while as that would most likely be the spot where the buildup of pain and tenseness was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Denica started to blush a little "S-Steven...that...uuuuhhh that's nice..." he groaned, grabbing the pillow in his hands, feeling all the stress in his muscles start to slowly fade away "Steven this is amazing..." he said happily, trying his best to hold back his inner needs for Steven, thinking that Steven might not be in the mood for it, and after all, Denica still needed to fully recover from the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Resisting the temptations him and Denica stayed there for a while as Steven kept giving him a nice massage there and once this moment passed it would have left Denica feeling a bit better, he'd be able to move better though it'd still hurt a little bit in some locations. As this was finished Steven smiled and rolled him on his back and then laid on his chest with his chest and body laying flat up against Denica's "So Deni you feeling better?" Smiling as he just then let his bare waist press down and relax on top of Denica's. "I hope I released enough tension there, hahah I sure had my way with you last night."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Denica smirked at Steven "I'm feeling much better than before, thanks for that, I never realized how... skillful your hands are" he said with a chuckle before he kissed Steven's lips softly as he wrapped his arms around Steven's waist "mmmm you sure did, it was the most intense pleasure I've ever felt before, hopefully we can do it again someday soon" he said with a wink to him as he enjoyed where Steven was laid right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6