Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
David Steam Punk EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
David Steam Punk EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
David Steam Punk EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
David Steam Punk EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
David Steam Punk EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
David Steam Punk EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
David Steam Punk EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
David Steam Punk EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
David Steam Punk EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
David Steam Punk EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
David Steam Punk I_vote_lcapDavid Steam Punk I_voting_barDavid Steam Punk I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
David Steam Punk I_vote_lcapDavid Steam Punk I_voting_barDavid Steam Punk I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
David Steam Punk I_vote_lcap0%David Steam Punk I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
David Steam Punk I_vote_lcap100%David Steam Punk I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

David Steam Punk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 pm

"Hey, steam power is NOT out dated!"

David "Steam Boy" Thomas

David Steam Punk Steampunk__d__Icarus_by_JillValentine89

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: David "Steam Boy" Thomas
Nickname(s): Steamy, Dave,
Codename: Steam Punk
Alias(es): David Thomas
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dirty blond
Eye Color: One green eye, one robotic eye (left)
Height: 5' 3''
Weight: 160
Other Traits: David is a steam punk enthusiast. He loves to make all kinds of things with his robotics skills.

===POWERS===

Powers: No actual powers

Skills: David is a skilled mechanic, though he mostly only creates things that are steam powered. He loves to work with any scrap metal in his free time. And being a steam punk geek he is very creative and likes to try to make new things all the time. David is able to build about anything out of a few bits of scrape metal and some steam power. When he's in hero mood he wears a steam punk style outfit, including an almost totally bullet proof chest plate and a pair of goggles and large mechanical wings strapped to his shoulder on a harness. He also has a robotic eye from an accident he had when he and his father where working on a project for the next steam punk convention. This eye allows him to zoom in and out like a camera lens. He is also working on a few non lethal weapons that follow his steam punk costume. His robotic eye allows him to see things 20 feet away as if they were right in front of him. Anything past that gets fuzzier until he can't see anything.

Weaknesses: David is still learning about how to build things and so his suit sometimes breaks down, bursting a pipe and causing him to spout steam from his suit. Also his wings don't always work, so far they only allow him to glide a distance, and when he actually manages to get them to fly, they will get stuck or just stop. The result is a rough landing on his butt.

Equipment: A steam punk out fit, complete with goggles, a harness with robotic wings (easily removed) and he always has a wrench and screw driver on him in case he has to fix his suit last minute. When he's in his regular human mood he has a sketch pad where he keeps all of his blueprints and ideas for what do create next. Also in his regular kid's disguise he has an eye patch over his robot eye to hid it from other kids.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: David is an up beat kid who loves a challenge. He will eagerly accept a contest, especially if it has to do with building things. He has created two personalities for himself. His normal kid self is withdrawn from other kids and is almost shy, but his hero self is out going and loves to go to people to offer his help.

Strengths: Intelligent, fast thinking, and creative. Great with his hands and loves to do what he does, fight crime and go to steam punk conventions.

Interests/Habits: It always seems David has something in his hands that he's wiring and building, even in school. He is almost never seen with out some device he's working on in hand or in his bag.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: His mother and father. His dad is the one who taught him to love steam punk conventions and teaches him how to build things. His dad also has a clue that his son is the hero "Steam Punk". His mom thinks that her son wouldn't be able to fight crime since when he is acting like a normal kid he's shy and keeps to himself a lot of the time.
Place of Origin: Steel City
Current City: Steel City
History: David used to go with his father to every steam punk convention to spend time with him, and soon he fell in love with the idea. He soon began to help his father build, repair, and show his inventions at the conventions. One day when he was working on a project with his dad a pipe blew and shot metal and wires into his left eye, destroying it. With the help of his dad and several doctors he replaced his missing eye with a robotic eye hat of course, has a steam punk style to it. It was created so it could zoom in and out by his father so that David could see the wires and mechanics that he still loved working on. David's mother asked her son after the incident to stop making the machines but him and his dad still create their machines to show. After the surgery to put in his robotic eye he began to think of Cyborg from the teen titans and believed that he could create a suit that would allow him to fight crime like him. So he created his alter ego, Steam Punk.

Steam-Pup

David Steam Punk Robo-dog-15
Before the recreation of Steam pup.

David Steam Punk Steampunk-animals
David Steam Punk Steampunkdog
After David rebuilt him.
Info: when David was young, he wanted a puppy but his father was allergic. So on his 10th birthday his father gave him a robo dog. It wasn't a real dog but David loved it any way. Then one day, his toy dog was out on the stairs and his dad tripped on it and smashed the thing to pieces. David was upset but then his mother gave him the idea that if they could repair his eye, why couldn't David fix his little robotic friend? David eagerly went to the garage to start working on his dog. A few days later his dog was remade so that it wouldn't run out of battery juice, making him rechargeable when the canine robot went into his "kennel" at night to sleep, and it had also been reborn with a more steam punk style to it. He then named the new robot Steam Pup.

Sample RP

"Dave! Come on, kid your gonna be late for school!" Dave rolled over and pulled a pillow over his face, trying to ignore his father calling. He loved his dad, sure, but mornings after he had been out fighting crime all night meant he hadn't had a lot of sleep. Maybe if he told them about his nightly adventures they would be nice enough to let him stay home when he had a hard fight that night? No, he thought, I can't tell them who I am, that would put them in danger. He pulled the gear patterned blanket up to his chin and prepared to drift off to sleep again.

"Steam Pup, go get Davey, go get Dave! That's a good dog." he heard his dad tell his robotic pet. David moaned in annoyed. His father had taken Steam Pup and put an extra program into the dog on the first day of David's school year, the first day that David realized balancing a normal life and a hero life was going to be harder then he first thought. The program his father had added made it so that the robot would understand when his father told the canine to go wake up its creator. And the robot was very good at waking up David, often jumping up and sitting on him till he got up. And since the robot was pretty heavy, it didn't take long. David shot up and out of bed as he heard Steam's metal paws scrap across the floor as it eagerly ran towards his room. The canine then pounced on the bed and began to sniff as it realized David had already left the bed.

"Hey, Steam." David laughed as the robot jumped up happily and turned to face its master. It then bowed and playfully wagged its tail, barking excitedly at Dave. David looked at the dog confused for a second when he suddenly realized that he was still wearing his Steam Punk costume. "Oh @#$%! He quickly began pulling off the harness that attached the wings and folded them into his closet, then began pullling off his bullet proof vest when suddenly a pipe broke and steam began to pour out of the outfit in a loud hiss. "Aw double @#$%!" David cursed.

Then he heard a noise that made his heart stop, "David, come on, has Steam Pup woken you up yet? Your gonna be late." David ran over to the door and leaned against it as it began to open.

"Uh, yeah, on minute Dad, I'm getting dressed." He said loudly over the noise of the steam.

"What's that noise? What are you working on in there?" His dad asked, noticing the hissing noise.

"Uh, Steam Pup blew a pipe, I'm going to fix him in a second." at the mention of his name the robotic dog barked happily. David quickly lifted a hand to his lips to signal the dog. Steam pup looked at Dave then lied down and put his head on his front paws.

"Oh, well, do you want me to help?" His dad asked.

"No, its ok, I think it only came lose, should be able to fix it pretty quick." David said as he finally got the pipe to quite,"See, already better."

On the other side of the door his dad shrugged, "Ok, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. See you down stairs."

David listened as his dad walked down the stairs and sighed. "Oh that was close." He let out a breath of relief then pulled off the chest plate and stashed it away with the wings then pulled up a long board of wood that was painted just like the rest of the inside of his closet. He pushed it up so that it looked just like another wall of his closet, hiding his outfit away from any one who may be looking through his closet. He then pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with a large robotic symbol on the front. His school didn't have much of a dress code so he was able towear what ever he wanted for the most part. He then grabbed his back back and pulled it over his shoulders. Steam Pup walked up and barked at David,as if to say, Man that was close.

"I know, I need to stop sleeping in my costume. But man lat night was busy." He admitted.

Steam pup looked at him expectantly as if he was waiting to hear all about it, another program he had put into his beloved friend, to listen to what he said and understand it. And since the teen had few friends he found it very helpful to have his robot dog to talk to. "I'll tell you all about it tonight. But we have to go have breakfast."

Steam Pup barked Happily and shot out of the dog door that was put into David's door after he had remade Steam Pup. David chuckled and followed his friend into the hall and down the stairs.

(didn't know if you guys required a sample rp, but I hope that's long enough lol, jk)

Last edited by foalfire on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

I am being tested to see if I am mod material... You are my guinea pig David Steam Punk 3684740496
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

CLAIMED!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Sooo, first time! Here we go!

First off, can you go back just real briefly and check spelling? Especially check your powers paragraph. That would be great, thanks David Steam Punk 3684740496

Also, you said in the family portion that his mom doesn't suspect anything because he's shy, but in your personality it doesn't say that at all... Is he two different "people" when in costume and not? If so, or if not, please explain in the personality section.

Third, with his robtic eye, how far can he see with it? How much can he zoom in? Basically, what are his parameters.

Fix these and I'll take another look! Please and thank you! David Steam Punk 3684740496
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm

K, I will try, though, I can't get this computer to allow me to edit things. When I try to edit, it wipes everything blank, causing me to start again. I hope you understand. If its ok, I'm going to post the powers part again here with the spelling checked.

Powers: David is able to build about anything out of a few bits of scrape metal and some steam power. When he's in hero mood he wears a steam punk style outfit, including an almost totally bullet proof chest plate and a pair of goggles and large mechanical wings strapped to his shoulder on a harness. He also has a robotic eye from an accident he had when he and his father where working on a project for the next steam punk convention. This eye allows him to zoom in and out like a camera lens. He is also working on a few non lethal weapons that follow his steam punk costume. His eye allows him to see things that are about 20 feet away as clearly as if they were right in front of him.

Skills: David is a skilled mechanic, though he mostly only creates things that are steam powered. He loves to work with any scrap metal in his free time. And being a steam punk geek he is very creative and likes to try to make new things all the time.

Weaknesses: David is still learning about how to build things and so his suit sometimes breaks down, bursting a pipe and causing him to spout steam from his suit. Also his wings don't always work, so far they only allow him to glide a distance, and when he actually manages to get them to fly, they will get stuck or just stop. The result is a rough landing on his butt.

Equipment: A steam punk outfit, complete with goggles, a harness with robotic wings (easily removed) and he always has a wrench and screw driver on him in case he has to fix his suit last minute. When he's in his regular human mood he has a sketch pad where he keeps all of his blueprints and ideas for what do create next. Also in his regular kid's disguise he has an eye patch over his robot eye to hid it from other kids.

K, so, like I said, I can't go back and edit things with out the computer wiping the slate totally and making me relocate pictures and recode in anything. But I will say that David does put on two different personalities. He usually keeps to himself and doesn't make very many friends in school so his mother believes that's because he's shy and just needs to go out and meet more people. In his hero mode he is eager to talk to people to help them.

K, and his eye can see things that are 20 feet away as if they are right in front of him. any thing past that starts to get fuzzy and unclear.

I hope this helps you out. I'm sorry that I couldn't just go back and fix things right in the profile. But I did try to fix what you ask here.

Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you for trying your best... The fixes seem great... Could you possibly try and edit it at, perhaps, a school computer? I will talk to someone about this and get back to you shortly...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 am

ok since you cant edit with out it erasing it simple highlight it all and copy and or cut it then past to sprate thing off site and add changes then add it back on and alls fails I can either change it myself for you or delete this and you can make another one.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

K, I fixed the errors, my room mate was kind enough to fix the setting on his comp to help me fix every thing.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Just one more thing... Your "power" isn't so much a power as it is a skill... Just move it to the skills section please? Thank you! You don't need no stinkin' power to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Am I ever going to be approved?
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Please just move your "power" section under skills. Making machinery is a skill, not a power.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 pm

"Hey, steam power is NOT out dated!"

David "Steam Boy" Thomas

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: David "Steam Boy" Thomas
Nickname(s): Steamy, Dave,
Codename: Steam Punk
Alias(es): David Thomas
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dirty blond
Eye Color: One green eye, one robotic eye (left)
Height: 5' 3''
Weight: 160
Other Traits: David is a steam punk enthusiast. He loves to make all kinds of things with his robotics skills.

===POWERS===

Powers: No actual powers

Skills: David is a skilled mechanic, though he mostly only creates things that are steam powered. He loves to work with any scrap metal in his free time. And being a steam punk geek he is very creative and likes to try to make new things all the time. David is able to build about anything out of a few bits of scrape metal and some steam power. When he's in hero mood he wears a steam punk style outfit, including an almost totally bullet proof chest plate and a pair of goggles and large mechanical wings strapped to his shoulder on a harness. He also has a robotic eye from an accident he had when he and his father where working on a project for the next steam punk convention. This eye allows him to zoom in and out like a camera lens. He is also working on a few non lethal weapons that follow his steam punk costume. His robotic eye allows him to see things 20 feet away as if they were right in front of him. Anything past that gets fuzzier until he can't see anything.

Equipment: A steam punk out fit, complete with goggles, a harness with robotic wings (easily removed) and he always has a wrench and screw driver on him in case he has to fix his suit last minute. When he's in his regular human mood he has a sketch pad where he keeps all of his blueprints and ideas for what do create next. Also in his regular kid's disguise he has an eye patch over his robot eye to hid it from other kids.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: David is an up beat kid who loves a challenge. He will eagerly accept a contest, especially if it has to do with building things. He has created two personalities for himself. His normal kid self is withdrawn from other kids and is almost shy, but his hero self is out going and loves to go to people to offer his help.

Strengths: Intelligent, fast thinking, and creative. Great with his hands and loves to do what he does, fight crime and go to steam punk conventions.

Interests/Habits: It always seems David has something in his hands that he's wiring and building, even in school. He is almost never seen with out some device he's working on in hand or in his bag.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: His mother and father. His dad is the one who taught him to love steam punk conventions and teaches him how to build things. His dad also has a clue that his son is the hero "Steam Punk". His mom thinks that her son wouldn't be able to fight crime since when he is acting like a normal kid he's shy and keeps to himself a lot of the time.
Place of Origin: Steel City
Current City: Steel City
History: David used to go with his father to every steam punk convention to spend time with him, and soon he fell in love with the idea. He soon began to help his father build, repair, and show his inventions at the conventions. One day when he was working on a project with his dad a pipe blew and shot metal and wires into his left eye, destroying it. With the help of his dad and several doctors he replaced his missing eye with a robotic eye hat of course, has a steam punk style to it. It was created so it could zoom in and out by his father so that David could see the wires and mechanics that he still loved working on. David's mother asked her son after the incident to stop making the machines but him and his dad still create their machines to show. After the surgery to put in his robotic eye he began to think of Cyborg from the teen titans and believed that he could create a suit that would allow him to fight crime like him. So he created his alter ego, Steam Punk.

Steam-Pup

Before the recreation of Steam pup.

After David rebuilt him.
Info: when David was young, he wanted a puppy but his father was allergic. So on his 10th birthday his father gave him a robo dog. It wasn't a real dog but David loved it any way. Then one day, his toy dog was out on the stairs and his dad tripped on it and smashed the thing to pieces. David was upset but then his mother gave him the idea that if they could repair his eye, why couldn't David fix his little robotic friend? David eagerly went to the garage to start working on his dog. A few days later his dog was remade so that it wouldn't run out of battery juice, making him rechargeable when the canine robot went into his "kennel" at night to sleep, and it had also been reborn with a more steam punk style to it. He then named the new robot Steam Pup.

Sample RP

"Dave! Come on, kid your gonna be late for school!" Dave rolled over and pulled a pillow over his face, trying to ignore his father calling. He loved his dad, sure, but mornings after he had been out fighting crime all night meant he hadn't had a lot of sleep. Maybe if he told them about his nightly adventures they would be nice enough to let him stay home when he had a hard fight that night? No, he thought, I can't tell them who I am, that would put them in danger. He pulled the gear patterned blanket up to his chin and prepared to drift off to sleep again.

"Steam Pup, go get Davey, go get Dave! That's a good dog." he heard his dad tell his robotic pet. David moaned in annoyed. His father had taken Steam Pup and put an extra program into the dog on the first day of David's school year, the first day that David realized balancing a normal life and a hero life was going to be harder then he first thought. The program his father had added made it so that the robot would understand when his father told the canine to go wake up its creator. And the robot was very good at waking up David, often jumping up and sitting on him till he got up. And since the robot was pretty heavy, it didn't take long. David shot up and out of bed as he heard Steam's metal paws scrap across the floor as it eagerly ran towards his room. The canine then pounced on the bed and began to sniff as it realized David had already left the bed.

"Hey, Steam." David laughed as the robot jumped up happily and turned to face its master. It then bowed and playfully wagged its tail, barking excitedly at Dave. David looked at the dog confused for a second when he suddenly realized that he was still wearing his Steam Punk costume. "Oh @#$%! He quickly began pulling off the harness that attached the wings and folded them into his closet, then began pullling off his bullet proof vest when suddenly a pipe broke and steam began to pour out of the outfit in a loud hiss. "Aw double @#$%!" David cursed.

Then he heard a noise that made his heart stop, "David, come on, has Steam Pup woken you up yet? Your gonna be late." David ran over to the door and leaned against it as it began to open.

"Uh, yeah, on minute Dad, I'm getting dressed." He said loudly over the noise of the steam.

"What's that noise? What are you working on in there?" His dad asked, noticing the hissing noise.

"Uh, Steam Pup blew a pipe, I'm going to fix him in a second." at the mention of his name the robotic dog barked happily. David quickly lifted a hand to his lips to signal the dog. Steam pup looked at Dave then lied down and put his head on his front paws.

"Oh, well, do you want me to help?" His dad asked.

"No, its ok, I think it only came lose, should be able to fix it pretty quick." David said as he finally got the pipe to quite,"See, already better."

On the other side of the door his dad shrugged, "Ok, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. See you down stairs."

David listened as his dad walked down the stairs and sighed. "Oh that was close." He let out a breath of relief then pulled off the chest plate and stashed it away with the wings then pulled up a long board of wood that was painted just like the rest of the inside of his closet. He pushed it up so that it looked just like another wall of his closet, hiding his outfit away from any one who may be looking through his closet. He then pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with a large robotic symbol on the front. His school didn't have much of a dress code so he was able towear what ever he wanted for the most part. He then grabbed his back back and pulled it over his shoulders. Steam Pup walked up and barked at David,as if to say, Man that was close.

"I know, I need to stop sleeping in my costume. But man lat night was busy." He admitted.

Steam pup looked at him expectantly as if he was waiting to hear all about it, another program he had put into his beloved friend, to listen to what he said and understand it. And since the teen had few friends he found it very helpful to have his robot dog to talk to. "I'll tell you all about it tonight. But we have to go have breakfast."

Steam Pup barked Happily and shot out of the dog door that was put into David's door after he had remade Steam Pup. David chuckled and followed his friend into the hall and down the stairs.

(didn't know if you guys required a sample rp, but I hope that's long enough lol, jk)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 pm

That's the best I could do. I hope it will be enough.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Sorry it took so long... but...
David Steam Punk 546sea18
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 pm

FINALLY! *flops face first on ground and holds up fist* victory!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Steam Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Steam Punk   David Steam Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

David Steam Punk
Page 1 of 1