Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Eric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_lcapEric Ellis (Gx26) I_voting_barEric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Eric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_lcapEric Ellis (Gx26) I_voting_barEric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Eric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_lcap0%Eric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Eric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_lcap100%Eric Ellis (Gx26) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Eric Ellis (Gx26)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm

"Sometimes I need what only you can provide; Your absence."

Eric Ellis

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Ericcc10

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:
Eric Ellis
Nickname(s):
None
Codename:
Gx26
Alias(es):
None
Classification:
Human
Affiliation:
Good
Birthday:
December 31

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Dirty Blonde
Eye Color:
Deep Green
Height:
6'2
Weight:
Other Traits:
For his age he's particularly good looking.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Smart: When he was little he had a chip put in his brain that made him super smart. He can figure out almost anything. He can't figure out the meaning of life though. He can build inventions no other man could do (but he usually chooses not to so no one notices him.) He doesn't like to show off he smartness so he plays dumb, he would be a good guy on planning missions and doing the hard work.

Portal Manipulation:
He has the power to just think of the portals then shoot it out of his hands. Each hand has a different color (Right blue, left orange). He just has to stick his hand out and think about shooting the portal out of his hand. How do the portals work? You shoot a blue and orange portal and jump through one to come out the other.
His Right had has a blue circle on it and his left had has a an orange circle on it. (The right had shoots blue portal and vice verso)

Super Jump:
Eric gained the power to jump up to 200 feet high. He can control when he super jumps, and he can control when he jumps regularly. He doesn't really push his limits by jumping to his max height, but he is able too.

Skills:
He has natural reflexes.
He is agile and stealthy
He's mastered 3 kinds of kung fu.
He is a natural leader
he's very flirtatious
He's very loving and caring

Weaknesses:
Friends:
If his friends (or team) is in danger, he'd do anything to save them. They would be a good way to manipulate him.

Hands:
Because his main powers comes from his hands, if they some how cover them up he couldn't use them.

Ice:
If ice got on his hands they would shut down his inner portal system. He wouldn't be able to use his portals for a while and this could seriously hurt him in battle.

Equipment:
two pistols
ammo
a dagger
A regular motor cycle for transportation.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Eric is an awesome way that always goes out of his way to help people. he always takes the chance to make people laugh, or smile. He loves being around people but if you get in his way or on his nerve watch out, he will take you down. he did train him self for modern day fighting and he has natural reflexes. Over all he is just a normal kid. He loves it when he gets attention even un wanted attention. He loves being stupid and perverted but he can sit down and have a serious conversation. He can charm any girl on the first date, it's his special talent instead of having powers. Even though his kind heart and unique personality he is very full of himself and tend to over do things when it comes to help himself. At first he will be very full of himself, but once you get to know him his true personality shows.

Strengths:
He can always put his self in someone else shoes and figure out the situation
he is very smart and charming.

Interests/Habits:
food
skate boarding
video games
girls
Fighting
Breathing
winning
hanging out
making people laugh
exercising
going to the beach.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Dad, Charles (dead) Mom, Laura (Dead) unknown siblings
Place of Origin:
Steel City
Current City:
Star City, often visits Jump and Steel City
History:
When he was little his parents died, they figured out a year later that they were murdered. so he was sent to a near by orphanage. before his parents died they gave him a big black brief case that could only be opened by a complicated math question. he dedicated several years of his life studying math, he figured out later that his dad made him smart when he was young by putting a chip in his head that makes him extra smart. when he was young (7) he figured out the code and opened it to find out it was a big gun. He studied it and made it shoot portals.
He hated the orphanage because of a guy (Jeremy Fink) bullied him so when he was 10 he ran away from the orphanage because of a bully. He trained himself to be a good fighter so he can beat the bully in a fight. The bully is now a villain and he will find him and take him down. He pushes himself to the limit a little too much to beat this person , that how devoted he is. he now wants to be a teen titan because he heard all over about them and how there good and they treat each other like family.

At 19 Eric went to Titans Central to become a titan. He really liked the idea of the Titans, but he didn't feel like he fitted in Titan Central. HE moved to Star City and made his own Titan Towers, Teen Titans East. (With the approval of the original Titans though). His progress was growing and more members came. He wanted to make his suit better and while Hotwire was working on it, something went wrong. Stuff went flying everywhere and everything hit Eric, everything! He woke up with strange new powers and now he could manipulate the portals without the suit. He officially had powers!

Sample RP
he roads cement broke beneath my feet, every step you would here a loud "crunch!" every step I knew I wasn't going back. every step I grew more hatred, every step I knew I would destroy Jeremy. I pointed my right hand at the ground, it had the portal gun on it, and shot a red portal ahead of me. I then pointed a blue portal at a tree very far ahead. I jumped in the red portal and popped out of the blue portal. I kept on running, cheeks soaked with water. It seemed like every step I took I came up with more reasons to destroy Jeremy.
earlier that day :

"So you decided to be one of the girls, I mean really? We knew you were one all along but you didn't have to proof us right again." The kid said while laughing, his posse laughing along. "Not now Jeremy, I don't need this." I said standing next to a group a girls that disappeared when Jeremy appeared. "Where's your girlfriend?" Said the boy on the left in a mocking voice, The others mocked along. " Why don't you run along to Mrs.Smalls or Jessie maybe they will comfort you sense your mom got murdered" he said cocking his head side to side. "stop" I said in a depressed voice, hair falling in front of my face. "I'll pass" said Jeremy as his flicked my noise "Please stop" I begged "no! don't tell me what to do!" HE said, he slapped me across the face and he and his whole posse laughed. "what are you going to do Eric? smack me with your over sized bracelet?" he snorted. "You'll regret you ever did that! I'll do this!" I got up fast and tripped him. I punched one of the posse members then kicked the other. I shot a portal to the top of the orphanage's roof and the other under me. He popped on the roof then ran off.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 pm

I'll be checking your app please wait for a responce.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Classification:
Good
Affiliation:
Human
your classification and affiliation needs to be swaped
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Edited! Thanks girl!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Gess what? this is..... Eric Ellis (Gx26) Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm

edited.. could some one check it?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Djglfd11
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Moving to inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Ellis (Gx26)   Eric Ellis (Gx26) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Ellis (Gx26)
Page 1 of 1