Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Slade EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Slade EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Slade EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Slade EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Slade EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Slade EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Slade EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Slade EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Slade EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Slade EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Slade I_vote_lcapSlade I_voting_barSlade I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Slade I_vote_lcap0%Slade I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Slade I_vote_lcap100%Slade I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Slade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Slade   Slade EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

“You cannot hope to defeat pure evil.”
“Actually, I’m not such a nice guy myself…”
– Slade

Slade

Slade 185px-SladeTTanimated2003

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Slade Wilson
Codename: Slade
Alias(es): Deathstroke
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Himself (Evil), Anti-hero (Rarely)
Birthday: March 31st

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black (covered)
Eye Color: Blue (Covered)
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 170 ibs.
Other Traits: Missing his right eye

===POWERS===

Powers:

Nature Magic: Slade has been shown to have some lore of Chinese ceremonial nature-derived magic. Though he will rarely make use of it as it requires extreme sources of energy (such as the physical embodiments of thunder and lightning themselves).

Skills:

Peak Human Agility: Slade’s agility puts him on par with, if not exceeding, Speedy’s capabilities. He has been shown to take on all 5 of the original members of the Teen Titans simultaneously and avoid their attacks, often anticipating their placement and dodging in a way so that they will cause harm to each other. He has also been shown to survive falls of hundreds of feet and continue fighting unhindered, though this may be due to some reinforcements in his suit.

Peak Human Strength and Endurance: Slade’s strength is at an incredible level putting him on par with, if not exceeding, Robin’s capabilities. He is able to dish out incredible attacks and has been seen to strike chunks of solid stone from a cave wall as well as easily break through wooden crates and other such constructs. He is not only apt at dealing hits to his enemies but at receiving incredible amounts of damage. It is a tactic for him to take damage and continue speaking solely to unnerve his opponents. Combined with his mastery of all known martial arts, he is quite formidable in battle.

Improved Sense Detection: Though his lack of an eye renders Slade with diminished eyesight, he makes up for it with improved overall senses. His single remaining eye has been trained to detect and anticipate changes in his environment. His hearing is precise enough to locate the direction and style of attack coming at him even in absolute darkness. His sense of smell serves to alert him to his enemies’ presence (in cases such as an ambush by beast boy, for example).

Stealth: Slade is an excellent practitioner of the silent arts, moving unknown to his opponents. He is an expert at slipping into the shadows and moving to strike his enemies from a different position, and at disguising himself.

Regeneration: It has been acknowledged that Slade’s capacity for taking damage also translates into his ability to recuperate from damage. Enough that he can escape from a skirmish with the Titans and return days later completely prepared for battle despite whatever damage he’d received during the previous fight (which, coming from figures such as Robin, Starfire and Cyborg who have augmented strength, would likely render any normal human hospitalized for months)

Acrobatics: Slade is able to execute any acrobatic maneuver so long as it is humanly possible and can perform so continuously without the standard wear and tear that occurs with average humans and is seen to perform such moves as one handed back handsprings traveling distances of over 12 meters (40 feet).

Weaknesses:

Humanity: Slade is affected by everything normal humans are; including aging, chemicals, fatigue, injury, sickness, the elements, etc.

Over competitiveness: Sometimes Slade allows his desire to succeed override his better judgment and takes things too far in order to gain victory. Sometimes, he will actively seek out competition as means of entertainment. Although outwardly he seeks the destruction of the Teen Titans, he is largely unable to imagine a world without them as they are his greatest source of competition. Even when it was in his power to end their existences he allowed them to live so that they may continue to be a source of competition.

Pursuit: Slade will often continue after a single goal despite whatever obstacles lie in his way. Even if the outcome is an impossibility Slade will continue to pursue it.

Mystique: Although Slade is normally a very cool character, his calm would be instantly shattered if his past was ever brought to light. He'd done terrible things and paid ridiculous sums of money in order to keep his past unknown to the world. and only if someone was hellbent on researching him if only to understand him would they ever be able to discover his past. And even then they'd have a run for their money. Know though, if Slade's past was discovered by any individual, his new top goal would be the immediate death of that individual both to protect himself as well as the identities of his two children.

Equipment:[/b]

Extendable Bo-Staff: Similarly to Robin, Slade has small metal rods in his belt each of which extends to a 6’5” bo-staff when required.

Battle Suit: Slade’s armor makes good use of protecting himself from enemies’ attacks. Constructed of Kevlar fabrics and some metal components, his face mask is also a carbon plastic and can be shattered only through repeated battering, it will always shatter when broken, never dent (so that his face remains undamaged during battle)

Battle drones: Although Slade’s factory was obliterated when Terra sacrificed herself to save Jump City from a volcanic eruption, simultaneously murdering Slade in the process, many of his drones were out on reconnaissance and went into dormant slumber until he could reactivate them once he was in possession of his true human body again. Each drone carries a laser gun and has varying proficiencies of combat expertise ranging from average human level fighting ability (combat drones) to near Slade level capabilities (Slade look-alike Drones). In addition, drones may be outfitted with a computer monitor to relay visual or audio messages to a target. As well, some may be wired to self destruct and implement Kamikaze tactics.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Calm: Overall, Slade's air is one of great calm. It is rare for his temper to show, and this only occurs whenever his plans are thwarted, and even then rarely.

Enduring: Slade will pursue any goal to completion, if he finds one path to accomplishing his personal task is a dead end he will pursue another so long as he succeeds. He never takes steps backwards. He rarely retreats, and will only flee if there is no other alternative, though he usually uses his retreat as encouragement to make plans for revenge and continue working towards his goals.

Calculating: Slade will often consider and plan accordingly to his enemies’ abilities and battle tactics before an encounter with them. He thinks of everything that happens in the big picture, considering for all possible outcomes and making his plans based about them.

Fearless: Slade fears nothing, no matter the opponent or the scale of the force he is up against, Slade will simply crack his knuckles and push on. He looks down on others for their inability to do the same.

Robin: Indeed, Robin and Slade share a surprising amount of character traits. They are almost one and the same in how far they are willing to go to achieve their goals with their main differences lying in Robin’s desire to do good in the world and his care for other sentient creatures in which Slade is severely lacking.

Manipulative: Slade is known to make use of his research skills to turn people against each other and make them doubt themselves, whether through reasoning, threats, or bargaining. He's done it aplenty to Beast Boy as well as used his manipulative abilities to take a disgruntled Terra's frustration and turn it against the teen Titans.

Strengths:

Psychology: Slade is an expert psychoanalyst, able to determine specifically what makes his opponents tick, what gives them courage and what makes them fall apart.

Intellect: Slade’s incredible intellect allows him to strategize and create complex technologies. He single-handedly develops machinery, viruses, nano-bots, fighting drones and bombs and is proficient at utilizing them to their maximum efficiency in regards to his opponents. He has also created a fabric capable of syncing up any person bound within it to his own movements, allowing him control over their physical body as well as any superpowers they may have.

Willpower: Slade is very competitive and has a “never-give-up” attitude, which aids him in pushing his, and in cases of psychological torment or taunting, other people’s limits.

Interests/Habits:

Conquest: Slade has always desired Jump City for himself and was often willing to go to any lengths in order to prevent the teen titans from stopping him.

Apprenticeship: Slade has been and yet remains in the market for an apprentice, someone who he can pass on his skills too. Whether or not he is truthfully searching for an heir to his empire, looking to create more havoc in the world, or simply looking to create a network of skilled fighters loyal to him is unknown even to himself (he varies between the choices, usually a combination of the latter two)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Known Family Members:

Joseph (Jericho): Son
Adeline Kane (Deceased): Wife
Rose (Ravager): Illegitimate Daughter

Place of Origin:
Earth

Current Location:
Jump City

History:

Slade’s history is largely unknown to any single human in the world. His identity is a mystery to everyone and anyone.
Slade spent the majority of his life in the army ascending through the ranks to reach Lieutenant Colonel in record time. During his military training he met Adeline Kane, a commanding officer in the US Army who instantly fell in love with who was then Slade Wilson. She taught him numerous forms of martial arts as well as guerilla tactics which he employed to great success on the battlefield.
He abandoned his military career, however, when the life of his friend's, SAS operative Wintergreen, life was endangered when he was sent on what turned out to be a suicide mission. After this, Slade worked as a Mercenary before forgoing the world and turning to his own devices. During one operation he met and had an affair with Lilian Worth, who produced the child Rose sometime later. After a hostage situation interrupted involving Slade's half brother Wade causes the death of two of Slade's oldest friends as well as Lilian, Slade abandons Rose in Wintergreen's care, thinking himself too dangerous to be around. Joseph was later also involved in a hostage situation that, in the end, cost Slade his right eye as well as his son's vocal chords. Later in life, Adeline required a blood transfusion from Slade in order to save her life but the Regenerative capabilities of Slade manifested differently in his wife and gave her two things, immortality and insanity which, together, culminated in her death. After this Slade turned on the world and abandoned his son. He found refuge in the caverns under Jump City and from there the story you know began…
His technology is sewn all throughout the world and has been sold in order to continue funding his illegal escapades and his ongoing conquest of Jump City.
His son and daughter grow outside his notice and he has vowed to keep them out of his affairs fearing for their safety if they were to become involved.

Sample RP:

The transport ship swept silently through the waves, cruising out into the ocean and away from the Jump City Docks. The rumors about the Xenothium on board had circulated through the underworld of Jump City but Slade had spread conceptions that the shipment may contain a variety of things, as well as the truth that it was likely to be heavily guarded. He had no intention of letting the prize go to anyone else.
As the ship blew into the night, Slade dropped out of the darkness to land on a shipment of crates atop the deck labeled “Xenothium”. The compound was incredibly unstable, but it also provided such an incredible source of energy that he couldn’t pass up the chance that another person might get their hands on it, as well as an opportunity…
He was almost prepared to reveal himself to the Titans officially, at current time they believed him to still be missing, the only encounters they’d had with him had been the drone he’d sent to harass Beast Boy about Terra.
Slade stood and looked into the command station of the transport ship as spotlights fell on him.
Alarms blared as the guards in the ship awoke, swarming the deck to see Slade standing atop the crates.
He held the position of staring into the captain’s eyes and then looked down at the guns aimed at his chest.
Really. We wouldn’t want to have an… accident, would we?” He said as he kicked one of the smaller crates from the top of the stack into the crowd of security guards below.
The guards opened fire as Slade arced high over their heads, landing behind them and pressing a button on the inner wrist of his suit.
Instantly his own Slade-Bots swarmed over the side of the decks and engaged the security guards.
It is as I’d expected. The crates containing the Xenothium are elsewhere on board; they wouldn’t have fired so recklessly otherwise. If the crates had been hit they would have destroyed the ship utterly. He thought as he leaped over railings and up steep walls, ascending the ship to the command deck. As he slid over the railing and walked through the open door, he immediately backed out as a gun fell at head level and opened fire, missing his head and blowing a smoking hole in the wall of the cabin. Slade reached in and slammed the gun backwards, knocking the guard who had fired unconscious. The captain turned and backed up against the opposite wall as Slade approached.
”Now then, why don’t you tell me where the real Xenothium is”

-------------------------------------

Slade casually walked down the stairs into the bowels of the ship, the sounds of battle dimming behind him. As he stepped on the bottom stair he heard a click in the walls and leapt forwards, grasping an overhanging pipe to stop himself in mid-air. A second later spikes shot out of the floor beneath him and withdrew.
Hmm. Whoever this shipment is for has paid quite well to keep it to themselves.. He thought, swinging forward and grasping another pipeline. He continued down the hallways and landed , turning the corner.
A giant stood at the end of the corridor, 9 feet tall and holding a considerably sized sword.
Very well indeed..
”Who are you? Stop!” Rang the voice from the end of the hallway.
Slade began to traverse the corridor.
”I said stop!” shouted the guard, hoisting his sword above his head as Slade neared him.
”Why don’t you put the sword down and face me like a man.” He said, stopping before the giant and looking up into his eyes.
”The sword is only for show anyway, I won’t need it to crush a little man like YOU!” He shouted, dropping the sword behind his back and bringing his hand down in a closed fist on Slade’s head.
Slade smashed into the floor and stood up, walking again towards the guard.
”What’s the matter? Why won’t you fight?” called the giant, an edge of nervousness sliding into his voice as he raised his hand to strike again.
Slade stopped in front of the giant, and looked up once more.
”I have no need to. I couldn’t possibly consider this to be a fight.”
The giant growled and launched his hand forward, determined to make the small man suffer. But before his arm reached its target, Slade’s shot up and caught it at the wrist.
Roaring, Slade twisted and launched the giant over his head, throwing him down the hallway and knocking him unconscious.
From behind the great unconscious mound swarmed a dozen or so of Slade’s battle drones, clambering along the floor, the walls, and the ceiling.
Turning, Slade continued to the end of the corridor and turned the latch on the door, thrusting it open and making his way to the Xenothium within.
As he examined the pile, two of the drones detached from the rest and clung to one wall of the chamber. Their facial masks flashed red in succession before their bodies exploded, tearing a gaping hole in the hull of the ship.
Slade walked out and stepped past the unconscious giant as the remaining drones gathered a crate of Xenothium each and exited through the breach, diving into the ocean. As each drone entered the water their feet were withdrawn into the body and their legs compacted to form a flagella like tail which whipped the drones away towards Slade’s new base hidden off the southern coast of Jump City.

-------------------------------------

As Slade walked back on the deck, he saw that his drones had performed excellently against the ships’s guard, as they stood motionless amongst the slumped over crew scattered across the deck.
Waving them off, Slade turned to face the command deck once more. His brain churned as his battle drones dove over the edges of the sinking ship and into the sea, on course to return to Slade’s hidden base.
They would be sure of it now. He’d known the ship would have cameras recording any and all events on the ship. Once the security system was activated they’d have been filming the whole thing.
But the employer who’d ordered the Xenothium wasn’t the only one who would see it. The Titans would be watching too.
And that was enough.
Slade turned and leapt over the railing.

I know the history section of the character application is severely lacking. The reason for this being that his history in the show had no explanation behind it. I chose to only include parts of his comic book history that gave explanations for some of his character traits and skills. The only true mix of the series (animated and comic books) is in his relationship to Jericho (Joseph) which is never covered in the TV series. I included it because I feel like the forum may benefit from it and it could end up spurring interesting plot points later on in posts, as well as the fact that, as Slade and Jericho never had any interaction of any sort in the show it opens it as a possibility. I also added his wife just for the heck of it, but she’s dead.
Understandably, some of my descriptions for Slade are taken almost directly from Sage's character app for robin, mostly to emphasize their incredible similarities, and if I didn't steal phrases, I may have mirrored character traits under more sinister names. (Like replacing Robin's "Strategy" in his app with Slade's (Calculating). Same trait in variations)
(So sorry to Sage for mild plagiarism, hope he can forgive me, or Slade can just kick his a**)

And Kudos to anyone who can say from where in the series his quote is from...his quote is from...

Last edited by Abyssal on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:36 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 am

Okay, NOW it's done.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:57 am

kk will check now
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 am

rose wilson aka his daughter is no in the family listing
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 am

I just avoided it because I didn't want to bring the comic book history into the television show (because there is a LOT of screwed up stuff in there... like Slade's sexual relationship with Terra during her apprenticeship)
So I included Jericho because he's already IN the show and his wife just to have here be there, as there needs to be an explanation for why Jericho exists.
But as far as I know Rose isn't on the forum or in the show so I didn't feel a need to put her in. If you think I should have her I'll add her in though.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 am

Rose in in the tt go comics and is listed near the end or canons so she is technically apart of the tt tv series so if you could dd her that'd be great/
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 am

Alright, edited...
was that really it?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 am

Terra: Stay away from me
me:* whispers*don't
Terra: why are you telling him to came after me?
me: cause I wana rp with him
Terra: but wouldn't that mean?
me: yep your app is....

Slade Tumblr33

ok some things you should know:

npc commando bots are now yours and your alone to use,
you now are allowed to use Slade hideout in jump cuty https://scrpg.forumotion.com/f31-slades-hideout
and most importantly you may now rp and screw with terra for "killing" you allyou want Slade 3684740496 have fun
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 am

... Holy crap...
Thanks Paige Very Happy I'll get to posting tomorrow afternoon!
That sounds great, and use them I will.
That sounds great and very secluded.
That sounds terrible and great and I can't wait.

I did actually intend to have that video message reach the titans, the one from my sample RP, should I put that up in a legitimate post or can it just screen directly to the Titans Tower without even posting it on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:15 am

you can send it to t tower since everyone knows slades smart enough to hack their tv thing to talk to them and i think i'd be cool to see robins reaction to see slades back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade   Slade Empty

Back to top Go down

Slade
Page 1 of 1