Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_voting_barBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_voting_barBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 pm

(OOC: Sorry, tis my bad. I understood it that you wanted your char off the 'picture' for a while since you said you were gonna be missing till monday or something. It won't happen again. )
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Ehhhh Terra test???the young girl became awfully puzzled who is this kind of person anyway Kim let out a shrug a bit uneasy though ok.... it was all she could breath out of her mouth.However with Sasha eagerly feeling ready to blast into this test Kimberly slightly looked at her blueberry muffins plate freshly cooked and homemade to add.I think ill just go store that.. Not really knowing if Starfire herself was hungry before the youngster had to leave for the kitchen,she tossed one muffin on the female Titan hands and walked away quickly
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am

mimic walks out from where she was over to Starfire.

"hey k- starfire i see you got my message."

mimic crosses her arms and looks at the robot girl

"after some research that things creator does seem a little crazy but not in the super villain kind of way so i guess we can trust it for now so you gonna let her on the team?"

Mimic says looking back at starfire
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Starfire thought for quite a while. She wasn't used to not having Robin around. She really didn't know where he was.

There really should be a test. I do not believe that anyone here has had a test though and yet I know that Mimic and Kimberly have already been accepted into the team, and it seems that Sasha is also a good team member. This is not good... I will take you to the obstacle course outside and we will have a challenge there. It will be more laid back and will basically be to show your powers off to the others! Is this reasonable to everyone? She smiled with pride at her idea.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:02 pm

- Crazy? - Sasha's head tilted slightly, eyes focusing on Mimic, who finally returned with the results of her background check. There was really no need for such complex things, Sasha thought, since she was most eager to tell everything on her own. Oh well. But the little clarification on her part was needed.

- Dad is not crazy. He is nice and he loves Sasha. And I am Sasha. He told me so. - she said with a nod of confirmation, having no doubt in her words whatsoever. She then continued to listen to Starfire, who described the tests at hand. Sasha's eyes sparkled with excitement again, as she juggled her cog-shurikens, both letting out a 'whiz' of blades cutting through air each time she lobbed them.

- Then let's go now! I am most eager to show my array of abilities that would prove useful for my childhood heroes. - her vocal chords tried to express affection, which was ruined by the metallic ring of the vocal strings, and overall demeanor, which was slightly off. - I will cut down any obstacle in my way. It would be fun, wouldn't it, Kimberley? - she asked the other 'newbie', and smiled.

It would've been cute, if it weren't so... mildly grotesque. .
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 pm

By coming back without the plate of desserts Kimberly hadnt heard anything while she had been over the kitchen room she wanted to say like ehhhh what again but shrugged carelessly.But with Sasha feeling ready on whatever testing it should be the young girl murmured something to herself.

As with the robot girl weapons crawling out in view,Kimmy spoke trought her questionyeah..real fun not knowing what was the idea as she looked at Starfire who hadnt ate up the dropped blueberry muffin Kimberly had gave to her before actually leaving to the kitchen and store the food away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 am

Mimic had her arms crossed looking at strfire straight faced.

I want to do the test as well, I know why robin asked me to join the team I was a slight thret it was either bring me o the team or give any villain the chance to learn everything about you guys... I want to see if I would have made it on team if it wasnt for those reasons."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Starfire clapped excitedly.

Then it is settled! Everyone, follow me please! She bounded out and around the tower leading them to the obstacle course that Terra had accomplished for her initiation.

The obstacle course started off with multiple fist shape like spires that popped out of the ground like jack n the boxes. Then there was a round of laser fire you had to avoid or neutralize on the second part. Followed by three giant doors that opened like garages for you to run through and then clamped shut, kind of like those penjalim traps they used to behead people. Finally, over 24 explosive disks were shot at you before reaching the finish line. Cyborg did it in 2:17, Terra made it in 1:56, and Robin made a minute flat.

She turned to the three of them.

Now, who would like to go first?
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Well, the big test was at hand, finally.

And Sasha was excited to prove herself to Starfire and the others. A wonderful weapon, forged by her father's genius, a sword, which the Teen Titans would use to cut down their enemies, like blades of grass. That was her, and she was most eager to fulfill her role. That was what Sasha always wanted to do. What she was supposed to want to do. When Starfire asked for a volunteer to go first, the automaton stepped forward without hesitation.

- I will go. It will be fun.

And with a signal, she charged. Sasha knew not what kind of obstacles she would face, but was keeping her eyes peeled and senses sharp. So far, the field looked pretty ... empty. No rocks or trees, or gun turrets to shoot her down. This was not just a running contest, was it? Of course not! But she would keep running, as fast as she could, metal feet clanking against the ground as she went on, until...

*PTOINK!*

The fist on a spring appeared from underneath the ground, hitting Sasha square in the jaw! She took a step back, but the blow did not do much damage to her - a minor dent only. She was made of metal after all. Shrugging, the automaton resumed her running, this time expecting attacks from underneath, and, as soon as she regained speed, these devices sprung out again, aiming to hit her!

- I don't fall for the same trick twice.

Sasha said as she stepped over a fist about to spring out, with both feet, and as it popped up, the robot girl was sent flying into the air, over the spring-powered fist field! She made a few graceful pirouettes in the air, before landing on the ground with a heavy 'thud', feet sinking into it a bit - she was quite heavy, after all, despite the grace the machine moved with. She passed the first obstacle, but in front of her now was the second one!

*WHIRR*

*WHIRR*

*WHIRR*

Several laser turrets popped up in front of her, their targeting reticules focused on Sasha. She faced these things a bit earlier today - having fought three when trying to get to the tower. And as soon as they popped up, she knew what was coming next...

*POW!*

*POW!*

*POW!*

A shield appeared from Sasha's forearm, as soon as she was fired at, the metal circle in front of her deflecting the rapid volleys of laser shots, resisting them. But she went forward. Bright blue eyes focused on one of the turrets. She did not fear, or hesitate, before her sword shined, and cut one of the turrets in half, sending sparkles flying around. The remaining turrets turned and continued firing, Sasha taking shelter behind her shield and falling on one knee, hiding. Time is running out. I must be quicker.

The laser bolts were bouncing around her left and right. Sasha took a cog-shuriken from inside herself, and lobbed it at a turret, it exploding the next moment. Then she threw another one, and another. Until all of the turrets were destroyed. Standing up, she ran towards the next obstacle - the gates! Like giant maws, they opened and closed in front of her, opened and closed. She didn't bother calculating the rhythm - the automaton just ran. Two doors clamped behind her, but the third one, just as she was about to go through...

*CLAMP!*

They were trying to crush Sasha, who held them open like doors of an elevator. Her joints whirred under pressure, eyes glowing brighter as she applied more and more power to resist the crushing efforts. Finally, she made enough room to slip through, and the doors closed behind it with a bang. There it was, the finish line! So close! Sasha thought it was over, and ran forward as quickly as possible, but at the very last moment...

*BANG BANG BANG!*

The explosive disks flied straight for her. Sasha failed to react and do anything to dodge, there were too many of them, and they flied from all directions! She only put her shield in front of herself, before disappearing in an explosion. Cloud of dust and smoke rose above the field, barring her from view... And for a few seconds... it went quiet. Before the whirring of the key pierced the silence, followed by a voice:

- When you fall, you get right back up.

Sasha stepped out of the smoke, badly battered. Her clothes were torn, and a myriad of dents covered her body. The shield was torn, having taken most of the shock wave. And one of the eyes stopped glowing. But not even such damage stopped her for a second, as she ran forward and finally crossed the finish line. Making a few steps forward, she slowly turned her head to the rest, staring at the girls with one glowing eye, and a dark, empty socket instead of another.

- How did I do?

It seemed the damage sustained did not unphase her at all...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm

With all Sasha movements trought the training field Kimmy had been analyzing all the traps and test systems while the robot girl had been doing somes exercises into them even if someone else wanted to go before the yougn girl she had completely got alot of strategy to improvise into this training sets.Just by seeign that Sasha was done and awaited for critics,Kimberly hands clapped together for a moment as she smiled gently looking good! she normally commented while hiding her own tactics for later.

In the meantime she looked at the slight damaged surroundings from the automaton attacks and with heavy silence and wondered about her plan of passing all the stuffs out there with concentration for a few secodns until she waited for someone to go on this field of obstacles.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 am

Mimic was amazed at sashas skills but kept her arms crossed and her face almost bored looking. Mimic pulled out her scythes and walked up to the start line only saying 2 words.

"I'm next..."

Mimic would wait for the go and when she got it she would run into the course and would dodge the springs knowing from ravens memories exactly where they would come out. Mimic would then tuck and roll barely dodging the lasers knowing exactly what to do main because of all the memories of going threw this course from raven. Even though she knew the doors were coming it didn't garentee that she would make it Mimic barley makes it threw the first two but has to do a run and slid under the door and she seems to make it threw but her hair got caught under the door.

"just great!"

The exploding disks would come at her as she uses one of her scythes to cut her hair free and would run and jump barley making through the disks and made it to the finish. She puts her scythes away not looking at any one and as she passes away sasha she hold up a hand by her metal face.

"don't even say a word."

she says as she sits down on a rock and dusts herself off.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 am

Starfire watched in amazement at Sasha's precision. It took her quite a few times before she had gotten the hang of it, but it seemed Sasha only took seconds to figure it out. She smiled as Sasha finished and asked her time. Starfire looked down and said impressed, An awesome 1:42! You broke Terra's record! She clapped for Sasha and looked at the other two wondering who would volunteer next.

She nodded in agreeance with Kim's remark and watched as Mimic went to the starting line. She got pack to the panel and reset everything. Everything is fixed and ready to go again. Ready, set, go! She watched in awe at Mimic's performance and clapped again for her as she finished the course. She laughed a bit as she held the hand up to Sasha's face and decided just to record her time for when she was feeling better.

Star then turned to Kim. You are the last one! Good luck! She reset everything once more and waited for Kim to be at the starting line. Ready, set, go!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Before going on she seemed to hold one last glance on the repaired testing field than with a jump on the aerial view a wind current engulfed itself around the young girl in a spinning style wings then sprouted rapidly trought it as now there was a flying icy like creature in sight it was none other than the Ice Spirit who lies within Kimberly.With a quick drift the mystical being flew off into the terrain firstly she was evasively soaring from the popping boxing gloves as it felt easy,the slim and cold fairy moved on the garage doorways her whole icy body became unespectedly hardened and with this Kimmy fully pierced trought the steel surface.

But then with the automatized launched disk explosives the Fairy reaction had been to create several hail shots entering in fast collision on the thrown items and in like somes seconds she easily came back over the crew kind of awaiting her faster result than most peoples in here so how much did i made? the Spirit eagerly asked to Starfire,though a thing could tell her that awestruck was the term to be used in what Kimberly other form just did on the testing field.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

ooc: isnt observer turn?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

OOC: ive been told from OB that i could and after it is up to him/her though now her/he is night sleeping
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:52 pm

ooc: so observer did say you could skip him/her? and if so did him/her say you to go before him/her or just skip him/her altogether
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm

OCC: he/she will respond after he/she get to wake up on morning no worries
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:11 pm

ooc: man we have to figure out if observer is a due or a chick cause this he/she thing is getting annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2