Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_lcapThe mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_voting_barThe mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_lcapThe mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_voting_barThe mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_lcap0%The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_lcap0%The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_lcap100%The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Anna walked up to her bed room she recently got after becoming a titan and opened the door shutting it behind her as she removes her hoodie and throws it on her bed unknowingly covering up a mask. Anna walks up to the only mirror in her room and removes her piggy tails her hair falling down looking a few inches longer going down to right above her hips one side of her ace being covered with hair.

Anna walks over to the bed and flops down on it as her hoodie falls off the bed. Anna then feels some thing on her side and gets up as she grabs it and looks at it. "what the hell...." the mask starts to glow a grayish aura for a few moments and returns to normal. Anna drops it on the ground and gets off the bed and backs away from it pulling out her pocket knife.

"I've seen enough horror movies to know always destroy the creepy mask before it destroys you....."

She said stabbing her hand and shoots out a projectile at it but its unaffected and all it did was get blood all over the side of her bed. Anna's eyebrow twitches as she walks up to it picking up the blood covered mask and wipes it off a bit looking at it closely before she throws it at the wall. Nothing happened to it again and left so of the blood that was on it on her wall.

"That's it time to bring out the big guns..."

she says as she cuts her other hand and arms and starts slashing it getting blood all over her room and multiple cuts into her walls and such making very loud noises.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 am

Starfire heard the noise coming from Anna's new room and zoomed out of her own without even putting her shoes on. She didn't pause to knock; she just knocked down the doors. She saw all the blood and looked at Anna. She didn't notice the mask at first, but then saw the aura around it nd turned back to Anna.

What is happening in here!? You are ok?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:56 am

Anna was holding the mask as its aura went away Anna looked at Starfire looking a little embarrassed.

"I'm fine I just found this creepy mask that wont brake and thought I should destroy to destroy it now before it tries to destroy me like masks like this so in the movies but now that I think of it maybe Robin left it for me so I can go around town without people screaming at me."

Anna wipes the blood off it an looks it over.

"I might as well try it on to see if it fits.."

Anna puts the mask on and starts to talk her gloomy voice surprisingly sounding like a normal almost happy tone as her true personality starts to show.

"Whoa this mask really does fit well! and it matches my hair! So this is why Robin wears that mask it make you feel cooler! Do I look as cool as I fe-.... wait why am i talking like this?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 am

Starfire looked quizzically at the mask as Anna flipped it over in her hands.

I do not believe Robin would give you such a creepy mask... Though I am not sure because I do not wear a mask.

As she began to put it on.

I would no-...

As she put the mask on, her posture got better and her aura became more... pink.

I do not know why you are talking like that, but you do look cool! I like your voice like this. Do you not?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 am

Anna smiled for once as she put her hand on her hip.

"Sweet your really think so?.... you know I'd love to keep wearing this but I think I shouldn't until I figure out why it was randomly in my room and who gave it to me."

Anna removes the mask with her other hand on her hip. Anna then loses her smile and removes the hand on her hip her voice now gloomy again.

"That was weird..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 am

As Anna talked while wearing the mask her voice was more peppy. Starfire at first thought it was great, but then thought it was a bt odd. She wasn't used to Anna being cheerful like that. As she took off the mask Starfire spoke up.

I suggest that you speak with Robin abut this. He will know what to do better than I will. Perhaps, you should go see him now? She was concerned about the mask. It seemed to alter her personality and that, she thought, could never be good.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 am

Anna didn't respond for a while as she stared at the mask having the slight feeling like it belonged to her then looked to Starfire.

"It's pretty late he's probably sleeping and besides I have to clean my room and unlike Alan I can't just touch blood and adsorb it I have to clean it the regular way."

She said as if trieing to avoid talking to robin about this.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 am

Starfire noticed she was trying to avoid Robin, but didn't press the matter at the moment.

I will help you. Let me just go and get the supplies.

She zoomed quietly to get the bleach and rags, and zoomed quietly back.

Here we are. It will be no trouble with two people doing the job! She smiled as she began to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 am

"uh thanks gess I'm gonna have to get used to white rugs now."

Anna wrapped up her hands to keep the bleach from touching her cuts and began to get to work.

"Hey Starfire... uh thanks for you know... all your help in the past few days..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Starfire was busily cleaning as Anna made her first comment and didnt pay any attention to it, but when Anna said her name she looked.

I am glad to help. You are my friend.

She smiled and then went back to scrubbing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Anna's voice seemed sadder as she said.

"Yeah...."

It would seem like Anna was hiding a couple of things just by saying that one word.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Starfire picked up on the hidden message within the word.

What is the matter? I have said something of which has made you upset?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Anna looked at Starfire and shook her head.

"no nothing you said has made me upset..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Then why does your voice have heaviness in it? She asked sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Anna tucked the hair behind her ear as she said.

"I'm just tired I gess my voice just changed like that cause I need to sleep or something....."

She said her voice sticking to the same gloomy tone now.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Starfire could tell she was lieing but had learned from Raven not to push the subject to far.

I understand. I shall leave now? Or do you wish for me to stay a while longer?

She hoped that Anna would want her to stay and actually open up to her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Anna stood up and looked at her.

"Stay if you want I can't tell you want to do..."

She said grabbing the mask tossing it on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Starfire stepped towards her bed and then stopped, a lightbulb going off above her head.

I have an idea!

Without giving Anna a chance to respond, Star raced off gathering the standard junk food (chips, ice cream, popcorn, etc.) and her Silkie and then came back into Anna's room.

I believe the term for an event such as this is, Bed night party? I am right?

She then laid her food down on the bed, picked up a bag of chips and began to indulge in her midnight snack hunger.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow.

"Do you mean sleep over?......"

she said looking at Sillkie and frowned because he looked like bug larva to her and she hatted bugs, almost as she hated her brother. She then looked at Starfire and pointed to Sillkie.

"What the hell is that thing? and why is it on my bed?'
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Ah! Yes! A sleep over! She smiled and clapped her hands together as she walked forward.

This is Silkie! She is also my friend. You do not like her?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Anna looked at Sillkie with a hint of descust on her face.

"It looks like a huge moth larva......"

Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Starfire looked sad as she picked up Silkie.

I will put her back in my room then. She slowly turned around and began to exit. If Anna didn't stop her, she would go all the way to her room, put her up, and come back.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Anna sighed as she thought "some times I wish I was as mean as my brother..."

"Starfire wait she can stay but shes not allowed on the bed or anywhere near me...."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Hooray! I promise you will grow to love her as much as me! Tonight, though, she will come no where near you.

She smiled and set Silkie down as she walked back over and sat on the bed, eating chips.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

Anna walked over to her dresser and opened it up looking threw some stuff she got recently by pulling "Look I'm a Titan I have a com link" thing while hiding her face and the "Grawr! I'm Blood Blade give me stuff" which the second sh kinda used a lot. She then pulled out what shes been using as PJ's and walked over to her closet walking inside and coming back out a few seconds later wearing a black and red tank top that only came down to right above her belly button, and she had on on really short black shorts that came down to her mid thigh.

If Starfire looked closely enough sh would be able to see multiple scars on her legs and back that were close to the same color of her actual skin color so they were hard to see. Anna's toes matched her fingernail that were painted black as Anna walks over to her mirror with a towel and wipes off her thick eye liner and lip stick and walked over to Starfire and sat down on the bed and grabs some vanilla ice cream and spoon and starts to eat it.

"So what do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)   The mask of the Lost (open to Titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

The mask of the Lost (open to Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Room hallway/ Rooms-
Jump to: