Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_lcapDropping In (open to Titans) I_voting_barDropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_lcapDropping In (open to Titans) I_voting_barDropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_lcap100%Dropping In (open to Titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dropping In (open to Titans)

Go down 
+2
JaK
Abyssal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Dropping In (open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 am

Rowan looked down on the great T shaped structure which shot up from the ground below him. It was an engineering marvel and Rowan wondered if there could be magic somewhere embedded during construction which helped to provide support for the great arms of the building.

The arch, he'd seen it 3 times.
Now.
From the forest to the southern border of the city.
And 1000 years ago, when his sister Kina had shared her vision of the future with him. Divination had been her gift, but she'd been unable to pursue the future thanks to their presumptuous father.
But now Rowan could see it for her.

He'd wondered about what this building could have been, and he knew it now as a building to house the protectors of the city.
But what did it mean for Kina? Why did she see this particular building?
And what course will my fate take now that I'm here beside it? Rowan asked himself.

The moon was just beginning to rise in the night sky as Rowan settled on the roof of the building, it was wider than it had appeared from the air, large enough to accommodate an entire battalion of the golems of his youth, and even more impressive up close.

Then the alarms went off all around him.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 am

"Titans Intruder Alert!"

Robin blared out as the alarm began to blare and he ran out of Starfire's room tripping over himself, while pulling on his cape and fixing up his crooked mask. He didn't even wait for Star to follow, because when it was time to work, Robin's head was 100% in the game....Ok, maybe 99%.

The hatch to the roof sprung open, suddenly, and out popped the Boy Wonder. The first to greet the intruder as he awaited the rest of his team.

"I can think of 5 good reasons, why it's not a good idea to sneak onto our home."
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm

OOC: I was going to wait for maybe one or two more titans if they wanted to come in. But otherwise I'll start up later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:42 pm

OOC: Also I think your last line was a good setup for the other titans but none of them seem to be coming in..

Rowan turned to face the figure as he landed on the roof, the hatch door slamming shut behind him...

Here was a figure who Rowan admired greatly, and knew from article clippings, stories, tales passed over the last 5 or so years, and footage taken by news crews.
During the last millennium, many of the most influential figures all throughout the world had been magicians, whether or not they'd been known to be or not.
Yet here was a man, no, a boy, who challenged the forces of darkness despite a lack of any magical affiliation or practice of any sort. He often used technology, which was admittedly a product of electrical magic, but he had proved himself on multiple occasions to be able to survive and be victorious independent of his utilities. Rowan himself doubted he could the the man down, he always seemed to spring back up.

He smiled at Robin, the boy wonder.
"Hello Robin, it is an honor to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Starfire followed right behind Robin, though he wouldn't have even noticed if she had stayed right there in her room. She straightened her hair and pulled on her boot as quickly as possible. She zoomed out of her room and up to the roof, opening the hatch with ease. She got there just as Rowan was speaking his last word.

Robin!... Who are you? She turned to Rowan, and noticing Robin's stance, assumed he was trouble and got prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
AlphaKnight
Civillian
Civillian
AlphaKnight

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Cyborg was charging his systems when the alarms went off. He immediately rushed to the roof of the tower, opening the hatch with ease and seeing a man standing in the center of the roof, as well as Starfire and Robin. They looked as though they were ready to fight this guy, so Cyborg assumed a battle position as well, almost automatically using his Sonic Cannon and pointing it at the intruder. He didn't look like too much of a threat, but Cyborg was ready for a fight either way.

'Who is this guy?'
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding, you see I only wished to meet you all." He said smiling at the battle ready Titans. He began walking towards him and put his hand in his pocket, ready to show them the note his sister had given him...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

A black hole in the floor appeared behind the intruder and Raven rose out of it. Her eyes were glowing white and her hands were glowing black. "Who ever you are, I advise you to get out before you get hurt." Raven threatened ready to protect her friends. She got in a battle stance and stood there waiting for any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"whoa, stop right there!"

The Titans were all there, except for Anne and Xeon. Anyway, the intruder began to walk towards them after claiming he meant no harm while reaching in his pocket.

"Sorry, I don't care what you say until proven otherwise were treating you as hostile. Now take your hand out of your pocket, slowly and then put them behind your head."

Robin wasn't joking, upon taking a step forward the lead Titan took out a bird-a-rang and aimed it at Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Rowan only smiled and stopped walking. He'd hoped they wouldn't be incompetent hacks as all the other trailes he'd pursued towards finding his destiny had led too. They were the real deal.
"Forgive me, I should have expected this." He said, pulling a thin square silver tin from his pocket and opening it o reveal a tightly folded piece of parchment paper.
Placing the parchment on the ground with the tin resting on one corner to keep i from blowing away in the wind, he stepped back and placed his hands on his head.

The picture was a hand drawn sketch of Titans Tower created by his sister.
Dated 987 A.D.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Xeon was fixing a sandwich himself a tower at the time the alarm erupted. Looking to his sandwich, he gaved out a sigh and place it onto a plate. Heading out of the kitchen, he quickly teleported to where the others were. Appearing to the far right of the male, his gaze shifted to the others as he went into a defensive battle stance.

"As they said, yeah, you may want to take your leave." he states as he saw the male bring out something that had a drawing of the Titans.

"So you are a artist that wanted to show us a picture you drawed? How........ Nice?" he states as he questioned the males reasons for being here. Xeon did not get a bad vibe from him, but he was not going to let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm

BUMP
Sage, I think it's your turn on this...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:35 pm

"No Xeon, take a closer look. That piece of parchment looks to be worn at least by a hundred or so years. I've studied enough documents to get a feel for what old pages look like. Of course it could be artificially fabricated to throw us off, but, if it's not...We might have something to talk about with our new guest."

As Robin said these last few words he dropped his guard, maybe a foolish choice, but unlike Batman...He tended to be a bit more trusting. A bit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 pm

"Robin!" Raven hissed. "You're letting your guard down too easily." Raven said,her hands still glowing black. Un-like Robin she didn't trust anyone. The only person she is truly closest too is Robin, but he still has yet reached the depths and darkness of her mind. He might know her better then the rest of the team, but there are still nooks and crannies that he has yet to reach.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:04 pm

OT: My turn?
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:28 pm

(No, Abyssal's turn.)
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Sorry, I didn't know if we were skipping over AlphaKnight and Rainbro...
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 pm

"I swear I mean you no harm, I'm simply trying to figure out why I was given this drawing and what it means. My sister gave it to me many years ago, she had a powerful gift in clarevoyance and I've been waiting for so long to see where her last wish would lead. Please, I don't need anything more than the assurance that you may help me to understand."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

OT: Ill go. Just time skip to them being int he tower and him already having explained or beginning to, since I don't expect Alpha to be on soon.

Robin thought hard about this, but if this guy really did mean them harm. On top of the roof, out in the open was the best chance he was gonna get...And he hadn't taken it yet. Not to mention that parchment intrigued him.

"You've got 10 minutes to tell us everything, and I mean everything, before we vacate you from the premises for trespassing. Also, Cyborg will scan you for any hidden weapons, gadgets, or otherwise."

Robin then fully let down his guard and walked towards Chasm.

Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm

I apologize in advance, this is going to be long.
And purple.

Rowan smiled and nodded towards Robin.
"My name is Rowan Calac, and I was born over 1000 years ago in what was then the magically prominent capital city of Moravia. Today you know it as Prague. My family had been learning the finer arts of magic for generations before me, and as I came of age I chose the discipline of Fire for my area of study, my sister chose to become a student of divination and gained great clairvoyance into the workings of the world to come. And my younger sister studied what was then a growing art, but now has become the foundation for technology worldwide, she experimented with electricity. My mother was an enchantress and my father a necromancer.
As my younger sister, Lauralel, began to delve deeper into the study of electricity, she gained great insight into its worldly applications. My father, jealous of her accomplishments, took me in my sleep and attempted to magically combine my soul with the soul of a demon."
Rowan began, looking to raven.
"You must understand Raven, this is where my great admiration from you stems. You serve as a source of inspiration, for every day I have had to fight off the influence, the cravings, the overwhelming desire, I've looked to your control. You don't see yourself in the same light as other demons, many find you an abomination for your human side, and yet you exist as a hero to me for that same factor. You've been my proof that the man will win over the demon, you've been my inspiration and my sense of confidence. And though you could never have known, I must thank you simply for this." He said and bowed deeply to her before turning back to Robin.
"Now, as you can imagine, my father's work was a success, for here I stand before you today, over a millennium later. And yet, in his success was his greatest error. Human and Demon were two sides of the same coin. They could be forged together, but never turned to face teach. I was an abomination, and my family, my father included, paid the price. The release of energy from my soul joining with the demon tore my house apart and not a single person survived the blast. From then on I was exiled from Prague, I was regarded as a monster.
Yet, the very night before, my elder sister, Kina, bid me come me to her bedside. She gave me the paper you hold now."
He said, gesturing towards the parchment drawing of Titans Tower in Robin's hand.
"She had had a vision, and drawn her sight upon the paper. Kina told me this would one day be a great beacon for hope in the world, a symbol of righteousness which would influence every person around the globe. And so she was right, I've been waiting for a millennium to be able to have this conversation with you. To find out some purpose for this drawing. For whatever reason I am here, there is something coming, some change in the world which will take place here. And for whatever reason, I am destined to take a part in it." He said.
["As are you all. And what better heroes could the world ask for in this?
Raven has been my source of hope for so long, and yet all of you have given me a sense that the world can be a good place once more. Beast Boy and Cyborg, both products of technology, of electricity, of my dear Lauralel's work, stretched through the ages. Starfire, a magician from another world.
And you, Robin. You use no magic, no trickery, nothing but the body given to you by our creator and the unyielding righteousness you've trained yourself to uphold. You cannot believe my hope or all of you."

Rowan stopped talking, looking around the few Titans gathered and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 am

(Who's post is it?)
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 am

OT: Yours.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 am

Xeon listened back and forth to them all as they spoke. Letting down his guard as he did not find the male to be that much of a threat. As the male entered his backstory, Xeon was not going to lie. He found it to be intruiging, yet boring at the same time. The fact that it was so long probaly was the reason. He listened to it all, eventhough it would of been easy for him to drown it all out, but looking at the drawing he saw that the main ones in the drawing was Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Beastboy, and starfire. It mainly meant that the ones he was speaking of was them five, but since Beast boy left, so he thought, he really id not know. Yawning, he continued to listen and follow suit. Not wanting to seem insensitive by leaving. But since it did not really involve him, he did not ask any questions or speak anthing about it.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:15 pm

RObin just sat quietly during the recount of his life's story, noting the important parts. He was glad he kept it brief, 1000 years of stories would've taken forever.

"You gotta understand Rowan, this is a lot to take in. Even for us...I'll check out your story, I doubt I'll find much from 1000 years ago, but at the moments I have no reason to distrust anything you are saying. My only question, is how much control you have over your demonic half. Are you like Etrigan in anyway or more like Raven?"

Robin was testing his knowledge, little did ROwan know. If he had really lived 1000 years, the Demon Etrigan should be in his memory bank.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 am

Rowan looked to Robin.
I am as controlled as any of you here. Never have I found myself to be overtaken by my demonic half. It is rare to have seen Raven lose her hold on the demon within her, onyl once has that demon truly tainted the world and never again will it happen. And never have been so bound to my own corruption that I would turn on my friends. But please, do not take Etrigan for his demonhood alone, he is as brave a man as any. You test me Robin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In (open to Titans)   Dropping In (open to Titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping In (open to Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Roof/ Launch pad-
Jump to: