Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kraus EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kraus EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kraus EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kraus EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kraus EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kraus EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kraus EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kraus EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kraus EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kraus EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kraus I_vote_lcapKraus I_voting_barKraus I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kraus I_vote_lcap0%Kraus I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kraus I_vote_lcap100%Kraus I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kraus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

Kraus Empty
PostSubject: Kraus   Kraus EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 am

"Why wish death upon someone, when you could easily cause it?"

Kraus

Kraus AnimeGuy

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Unknown
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Kraus
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Alien(Unknown Race)
Affiliation: Villian
Birthday: Unknown, said to be November 7.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Whitish-Yellow
Height: 5ft 9inches
Weight: 170lbs
Other Traits: Metal template over his right eye, and a ominous aura.

===POWERS===

Powers:
*Shadow Manipulation: He is skilled in generating and manipulating shadows. Able to create objects, with the same density as the weapon or object it is base off of. He is also able to create spikes and shape the shadoes to his boding. As well as create a clone made of shadow, which can not do much but distract or mislead his opponent(s) If under a large source of light, the shadow object vanishes from his grasp and his power is not able to be used.

*Shadow Teleportation: When around shadows, such as his shadow or any other, he is able to travel long distances.. He can mostly travel about as far as a shadow is in the proximity of where he is located. He can travel pretty quick, fast enough to dodge a bullet if have too.(Won't be used in battle, until its over.)

*Energy Manipulation: He is able to create beams and balls of black energy. Able to shoot across distances and attack his opponents. The blasts mostly travel over a distance of ten meters before vanishing. The beams are strong enough to knock back his opponent(s) and bruise the area they hit. Sunlight is the main way for him to use this power, without sunlight, he is not able to use the beams in their full power, the greatest they could do is lightly sting the area hit.

*Enhance Attributes: His speed is greater than some of the most fastest of humans, able to move at a quick pace and have quick reflexes.

Skills: He is skilled in silent movements, he is adept in hand to hand combat, not great. Capable with a weapon, and skilled in infiltration. And is also skilled when it comes to constructing puzzles or plans.

Weaknesses: Well, a fatal wound could kill him. In areas without shadows, he is not capable of doing much. As well as in places without a source of light, mainly sunlight, since that is the only way he can use his power of energy manipulation. His pride is another, not liking to get bested.

Equipment: He does not carry much, except for a black steel daggar.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Quiet, Manipulative, Cynical, and sarcastic. Kraus is not one that people are fond of. He is mysterious, he does not say a word, and he warely shows what it is he is thinking. He lacks showing much emotion, he most of the times speak with a dull expression and/or gaze. He does like to down grade and be-little others, no matter who. He is a loner, he tends to keep away from others. One never really knows what he is up to, he could be having fun, or plotting something more catastophic later on. Its probally do to his background, and not knowing where he come froms.

Strengths: His intelligence, skill, personality, well thought out plans, and ability to stay one step ahead.

Interests/Habits: Resting, in the dark. Causing pain or grief, fighting, and mind games. He also seems to love games dealing with the use of the mind.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: None/Unknown
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current City: Mainly Jump City, but many places.

History: Kraus comes from a unknown planet. Having to be transported here inside a meteorite. Once he landed, he spent his time in a hibernative state. Being trap in the meteorite for some time, as the government had no idea of him being inside. It wasn't until a year after his coming did he awaken, already with the appearence of a seven year old. A metal template stayed upon his right eye as he had to slice through the scientist and security to leave.

Once out of the government base, he took some clothes and setted out. Roaming the streets of Gotham City as he was taken in by a husband and wife unable to bare children. While with them, he was mostly quiet. He did not know a ounce of english, not until he was eight, where he suprisingly became fluent in the english vocabulary. Everytime he spoke, he was very cynical, rude, and demeaning. He belittle his adoptive parents, and warely ever spoke. He used his powers for mischeif, and seem to always get his way. It wasn't until he was seventeen did his adoptive parents were fed up, and kick him out of their home. Kraus showed no emotion, he killed them some days later through way of a gas leak and a lighter. In their will, he inherited a nice amount of money, to which he used for his own personal gain. He then spent his time working on contolling and enhancing his use of his powers and training his body. Feeling it to be quite fun to toy with the super heros he reffered to as "Mongrals".

Sample RP

Last edited by Xeon on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Kraus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraus   Kraus EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:06 pm

200 miles is to far too travel, also how fast can he do this? Can he avoid bullet fire using it? In fact the entire power needs to be redone because I'm sure you can find a shadow within 200 miles thats fine to pop out through or more than 10 for that matter. So the weakness isn't even applicable.

Enhanced attributes doesn't work. Each one is a power, gotta chose which one you want.

I need to know the kind of damage his beams can cause, also how powerful his shadows are? Crushing force for instance/stopping power. Also can they be physically affected...
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

Kraus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraus   Kraus EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster