Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Mesmer EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Mesmer EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Mesmer EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Mesmer EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Mesmer EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mesmer EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mesmer EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mesmer EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Mesmer EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mesmer EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Mesmer I_vote_lcapMesmer I_voting_barMesmer I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Mesmer I_vote_lcap0%Mesmer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Mesmer I_vote_lcap100%Mesmer I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Mesmer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

Mesmer Empty
PostSubject: Mesmer   Mesmer EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:44 pm

"It feels so good being bad"
Mesmer 20u3axx
Mesmer

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Ashley Whelan
Nickname(s): Ash
Codename: Mesmer
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dark Brown-Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5’5
Weight: 117lbs

===POWERS===

Mesmer has the power through her voice, touch and beauty to make any subject she wishes do as she commands. This can be done more subliminally through the use of certain words, or body language into making others act a certain way. The subjects are placed under a trance, as their subconscious (Under Mesmer’s influence) dominates the conscious mind, leaving them open to her suggestion.

Under such a trance, the subjects find themselves acting differently; either unknowingly or subliminally. This can be to fight for her, to protect her. Perhaps letting her go places she isn’t supposed to go, or batting an eyelid to whatever she may be up to. She’s no magician though, so the subjects can only do what they are physically/mentally capable of doing, nothing more.

Mesmer can also enter a trance like state herself, so that she may be able to take control over another, and make them do what she wants or even to just see what they see. Again, this technique only works on those she has put into a trance herself, not those who have been caught under her spell subliminally.

Because of her hypnotic voice and blindingly good looks; subjects can find themselves being put into a trance themselves. Becoming more likely to trust her or to befriend her, leaving them open to telling her some secrets, or allowing her to do as she pleases. In a way it is a form of lie detection, a way to get information out of people. Some may even become obsessive, doing whatever they possibly can in order to please her. Is it a blessing, or a curse? Mesmer can only have power over subjects she herself has put into a trance like state be within a half a mile radius. If somebody has become infatuated with her themselves, there is no real range. Their own willpower will overcome her effects, may even need the help of a friend to set them straight. Those under her trance are able to be called upon through a psychic connection, then doing whatever they can to reach her, to help her in anyway.

===SKILLS===

Mesmer’s main way of protecting herself without her powers is through the use of guns. So over time she has become an incredible marksman in the craft, efficient with all forms of weaponry. She does know some hand to hand combat as well, perhaps not on the level of the more skilled combatants like Batman or Nightwing. But she knows enough to protect herself, to hang on until she has the chance to flee or get in a position of power to turn the battle in her favour.

Mesmer is also quite computer savvy as well, good with computer equipment which she mostly uses for hacking purposes - which is another thing she has become well versed in. She can get past guards and such with her charms, but a key-lock for example, needs a little more know how. A girl’s got to be prepared for that.

Mesmer has also become fluent in several different languages which include; English, French, German, Swiss, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Dutch.

===WEAKNESSES===

Powers Limits: I’ve detailed in the above power section. If not clear, ask away and I will answer.

All About Me: Mesmer believes that she is to get her way always. Everyone around her is there to make her happy. So when things don’t go her way, she gets rather angry and that in turn makes her a bit of a sloppy fighter, making many more mistakes.

Human: Mesmer is only human of course. Meaning that she can be stabbed, shot, cut or whatever numerous ways a person can be killed just like anybody else.

Orders: Mesmer doesn’t react too greatly with taking orders… no. She sees herself as more of someone who should be commanding, rather than being a follower. It’s not that she won’t follow orders, it’s just a preference, a strong preference.

===EQUIPMENT===

Two FN Five Seven Pistols
Holsters and Ammo Clips for Pistols
Combat Knife

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Rather vain is a way to describe Mesmer. She carries a very high opinion of herself, and doesn’t lack any confidence. Mesmer is very fond of the spotlight, loving to be the centre of attention whenever and wherever. She’s a little bratty in nature, a very ‘in your face’ attitude as she expects to get what she wants, and for things to go her way. If they don’t? Expect a tantrum, because she’ll be sure to make sure anyone and everyone ready and willing to listen knows about it.

Strengths:

Decisive:
One thing Mesmer certainly is, it’s decisive. She’s not one to waste time in thinking something over; when a call has to be made she can make it, quick. This is good, and bad. But when someone else is waiting around to make a choice, don’t be surprised to find her butting in and making it herself.

Strategist: Mesmer really has no true powers for enabling to fight better, she only has those under her spell as well as her firearms. Therefore she has become good at strategizing, as though she has a mini army or team to be most effective with minimal chance of failure. Stealth tactics is the only thing she isn’t totally good on, mainly because it isn’t her ‘in your face’ style.

Interests: Mesmer has just one interest; herself. Well, pretty much, it’s her main interest at least. In her eyes, she’s number one. It may seem a little self-obsessed, and I suppose it kind of is. But she can’t be rushing into things, head first herself. It’s easy to find yourself in trouble, going at your own pace and looking out for your own interests is the way to go.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: ???
Place of Origin: Star City
Current Location: Jump City
History:
Ashley Whelan hails from the great Star City. A fairly big place, somewhere people can find themselves lost in amongst the many people who inhabit the place. Her childhood is a rather sketchy one, perhaps not the best upbringing, but certainly not the worst. For starters, she has no memory of her parents. As she was put into care at the age of two, sure that she was put into care with a fellow sibling, a sister. She wasn’t there long, and being so young it is rather understandable that she isn’t fully sure on some of the finer details. She wasn’t in there long, as a family who were unable to have kids decided to adopt her, and raise her as their own.

Her powers were always there, ever since a young age. Of course as a young child, when people want to do things for you, and get you things. It doesn’t seem like anything out of the ordinary. But as she grew older, her powers became more and more visible. She was a popular girl at her school, perhaps the most; with everyone wanting to be her friend, and doing anything for her. Her teachers even gave her top marks despite her shoddy work. She soon caught on to what she was capable of, and in doing so she began to use her powers to exploit people to begin with. She landed her foster family in hundreds of thousands worth of debt, and why? Simply to make her happy.

With her foster family having most of their possessions and such repossessed. Ashley saw no reason to stick around, given their situation and now being old enough to strike out on her own. Her foster family was devastated that she would leave them in such a horrid situation but, Ashley really had no remorse. Her destination then was Jump City, which she travelled towards by herself, relying not so much on the kindest of strangers, but what she could exploit from some. She even stopped in places for a while when she saw an opportunity to help herself. There are those who deem the police to be useless, who want the truth. Something Ashley can get, for a price. She finally worked her way to Jump City where she finds herself now, but what side is she on? It’s nice to help others, but then again. Sometimes it just feels so good being bad.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Mesmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesmer   Mesmer EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:20 pm

This app put me in a trance...must comply...

Mesmer Venom_14
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

Mesmer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: