Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Red X  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Red X  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Red X  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Red X  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Red X  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Red X  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Red X  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Red X  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Red X  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Red X  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Red X  I_vote_lcapRed X  I_voting_barRed X  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Red X  I_vote_lcap0%Red X  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Red X  I_vote_lcap100%Red X  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Red X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Red X  Empty
PostSubject: Red X    Red X  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Not everybody likes to play the big villain, kid. I'm a thief. I'm not threatening your precious city, just looking out for number one.

RED X

Red X  2q9mfdf

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Unknown, possibily Jason Todd though.
Codename: Red X
Alias(es): X
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral, only looks out for himself. He's simply an anti hero in other words.
Birthday: Unknown.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Height: 5'5
Weight: 109
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

Skills:

• Martial Arts: Red X has a skill in this which often helps him a lot in tight situations, being that he has no actual powers himself. He's pracitcully been training for a long time, possibily his whole lfie however he's as good as it as Robin... Perhaps Batman taught him this, though this hasn't been proved right or wrong if it's the truth it could only mean he truly is Jason Todd but alas it hasn't been proven wrong or right. An example of his skill is that he could do a brick break.

• Acrobat: Red X is a skilled acrobat, making his acrobat skill an aspect not to overlook. He's done it around the same time as his Martial Arts and is good enough to do flips at this point.

• Strength: His strength in general is a strong aspect as his as well, being that of someone in the olympics. He can pick up about 30/40 pounds for around five minutes.

• Speed: Same level as his strength. He can run about 55 MPH for about ten minutes.

• Reflexes: Same level as his strength. A few examples of such could be his reactions to a fast slash from a blade, which would most likely end up in it being dodged or using his other skills to counter. Another could be if he was falling from a building he'd be able to reach for safety if it were there faster than others.

• Agility: Same level as his strength. He has been training it for as long as he has been training his strength. A few examples of such could fall into his reflexes, agility, and speed in total. For example, it won't take long for him to change directions if there were an obstacle in his path and he could simply do some acrobatics to avoid it if possible.

• Durability: Red X can withstand large amounts of damage, thus it is the same level as his strength. He can withstand many blows, examples of such could be being able to take three punches to the chest from a superhuman so long as they weren't fatal or didn't have that much power packed into them. There's a large possibilty he could withstand more, but due to his speed, he'd probably be able to avoid the next few and so on.

• Thief Experince: As a thief Red X is skilled in doing what he does best. He is a thief and is of much higher skill than a beginner, so you might want to put extra locks on your treasure chest tonight...

Weaknesses:

• Humanity: Probably the most obvious of weaknesses, Red X has no super powers. This means he is effected by everything every other human is. Whether it be chemicals or scars, X doesn't have any super powers to help him when it comes to those everyday life dangers.

• Lone Wolf: Although it's a strength as he isn't held back by others, as he doesn't have any allies he's all alone when it comes down to it. This means he has to truly watch his back, as he doesn't have others to do it for him.

Equipment: The better question is, what equipment doesn't he have? Red X's main source of power is a special element his suit is made out of called Xenothium. With it comes many special powers that he can't use, being a regular human being. These inculde a cloaking device and a teleporation system he can use. He can also shoot many types of weaponry out of his wrists, in most cases being... Well, in the form of a Red X hence his name. There are many types of the weapons inculding explosives, sticky goo which is not actually in the form of an X, Xarangs which basicully serve the same way a Batrang or a regular Boomerrang would, X shaped shurikens, and finally red lasers in the shape of an X.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Red X only looks out for himself and isn't truly serious. He finds fighting others amusing and even would rather mess with them than get what he came for! He only needs himself. X considers Robin as an old rival of us though truly respects him and doesn't hold a grudge aganist him. In some cases he even helps out Robin and friends, "playing" the hero once in a while. He also dislikes losing.

Strengths:

• Lone Wolf: Working alone allows him not to be held back by others. Despite this sometimes he will aid people such as the Teen Titans, but he doesn't work with those he helps out.

Interests/Habits: Theft, money, and himself.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Unknown
Current Location: Jump City
History: Red X doesn't have much of a history to explain. Beforehand he was simply a regular thief, though one fateful day he snuck into the titans tower and stole Robin's old Red X suit. Afterwards he had many encounters with the titans but was unaware why they had chased after them. He was sure it was because they thought that he was trying to harm their little city. Whether in win or defeat Red X always got away, he wasn't going to let himself be caught by a bunch of children. He was simply too skilled for that.

In some cases he'd even help them out. Although he didn't like playing hero he was fine with doing it. Over the events he grew a bit of respect for Robin, even if in most cases they met up only in combat. Over the months Red X continued doing what he did best, still stealing for others. He won't rely on anyone though plans to meet up with Robin soon, maybe just to mess around with him and his friends some more.

Sample RP:

It was another day in Jump City when Red X had entered a building in hopes of relaxing. He quickly grew bored of waiting around when a man in a black cloak walked through the door. "So you're that thief I kept hearing about. Let's get down to business... I want you to steal----" before the man could say another word the thief interrupted. "Sorry, not interested. I only work for number one... Now get lost please." he said, counting a pile of money he had stolen a few weeks ago. The cloaked man had come prepared and thought this would be even easier to persuade him than he had thought! This would be easy for him! The strange man slammed a briefcase on the desk and opened it up. Inside lied millions of dollars! "Perhaps this would be of interest to you." the man said. It only took a few seconds until a blast of goo shot forward, sticking the man to the wall! "Yeah it is." X said, grabbing a hold of the briefcase. The man struggled to escape as he shouted, [color=darkred]"Let me down and give me my money back you no good rotten thief!" he shouted as a smile appeared under X's face. It was hidden by the suit but even the stupidest of people could know it was there. "Sorry, no refunds. But here's something to remember me by." he said as he shot out an explosive X out of his wrist! It exploaded, leaving the building to slowly catch afire. The thief flipped over the flames with ease as he heard sirens nearby, police cars surronding him! "This should be fun."

Last edited by Stryker on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Red X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X    Red X  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 pm

CLAIMED BITCHES XP
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Red X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X    Red X  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

how long has he been training this abillity and good at marshal arts is he?

how long has he been training this abillity and good at acrobatics is he?

how much can he pick up(lbs wise) and for how long?

how fastcan her run(mph wise) and for how long?

can you list some examples of his reflexs.

Agility once again give more detail and examples.

Durability oh what do you know we need more detail and examples.

famly members i know its unknown but please dont leav it blank,
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Red X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X    Red X  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Edited, hope it's fine now. And sorry, got so invested in the app that I forgot about the family section for a while. Thanks for reminding me of it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Red X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X    Red X  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:13 pm

this app is..... is....... Is...... ISSSSSSSSSSS...

Red X  Tumblr25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X    Red X  Empty

Back to top Go down

Red X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: