Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
New kid in town [open] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
New kid in town [open] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
New kid in town [open] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
New kid in town [open] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
New kid in town [open] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
New kid in town [open] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
New kid in town [open] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
New kid in town [open] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
New kid in town [open] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
New kid in town [open] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
New kid in town [open] I_vote_lcapNew kid in town [open] I_voting_barNew kid in town [open] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
New kid in town [open] I_vote_lcapNew kid in town [open] I_voting_barNew kid in town [open] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
New kid in town [open] I_vote_lcap0%New kid in town [open] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
New kid in town [open] I_vote_lcap100%New kid in town [open] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

New kid in town [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

New kid in town [open] Empty
PostSubject: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 4:08 pm

The sky was cloudy today, noon. A warehouse with tags all over the sides was the obvious location of one of the streets lesser gangs. They were currently loading boxes into the back of a truck. The men worked while talking to each other about their various activities. Little did they know at the end of the alley a man was approaching them. A seventeen year old with a torn up jacket and clothes. He'd worn them since he left metropolis.

One noticed him and called out. "Hey back off if you know what's good for you." This call to action prompted the others to get their guns out to look threatening. The teen rather than running though lowered his shoulders and started running forward rushing them. A few shots rang out but none of them really wanted to kill the kid yet. It was a bit of a mistake but a bullet did graze his shoulder cutting right through his jacket an along his shoulder.

Tristano slammed into one of them suddenly the man hit the truck and coughed up blood as the side dented in. He dropped his gun but the boy caught it now grinning. "Well now you guys aren't the only ones armed." His shoulder was now sprouting a curved horn that shoved its way up through the material. They dropped the boxes and rushed into the warehouse to secure it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 5:38 pm

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long to join. I was going to wait until I'd done my character app, but that's been taking too long)

Quiver had been tracking the movements of a minor gang for a while. She had tracked them to their base and now was going to move in and capture them all. However, while she was surveying the scene from a vantage point, she saw some guy approach the gang and act threateningly. Quiver had intended on planning her attack, but she had to act now, this guy was going to get himself killed. While the gang members were retreating into the warehouse, she started firing arrows with blunt heads at the men, picking them off. She would focus on ones that were an immediate threat to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:54 am

Tristano saw one of the criminals get hit with an arrow and glanced up to where it could have come from. He didn't see anyone and just shrugged as he opened fire into the warehouse. He wasn't aiming to kill more to just intimidate. He kept their heads down as much as he could but still took a couple rounds to non vital areas.

Quiver would see him get shot and stumble back before charging into the warehouse. He threw the pistol at one, and grabbed a pipe pulling it free of the girder it'd been leaned up against. He made his way through with the pipe clubbing people for standing against him. His clothes were blood stained and after another minute the gunmen were standing down.

The areas he'd been shot were now cherry red and spiked looking like demonic flesh. His wounds had already stopped bleeding and were closing themselves up knitting closed again. He waited for the archer who had admirably provided support to him. "You can come on out arciere." he called to the alley from the roll top doors.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:38 pm

(OOC: I don't have an excuse this time, I'm just a fucking mess)

Quiver kept on firing on people, constantly moving so that she was too hard to predict, but pretty soon she would have to change position so that she could get guys deeper into the warehouse. However, once she had, the battle was over. She had not predicted that the guy would have been able to take everyone out so easily. Then she saw his body, all the places that should have had wounds were now looking like the skin of some kind of weird demon.

The guy then called out for her, Quiver dropped down metres in front of him, making sure to maintain some distance just in case What were you doing here? Her voice modifier made her voice harsh and robotic, but you could tell from looking at her she was female.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Tristano smirked when she landed in front of him. He cupped his chin in one hand saying. "I was here looking for a place to live. Decided this place was as good as any. Didn't realize it had a rat problem." He walked a few steps keeping the distance between them.

"Didn't expect any assistance but gracie, I am Tristano, just arrived in the city a couple days ago. Been living on the street and got tired of it." His appearance didn't suggest any different. His clothes were torn in more places than just what had been inflicted today. "And how about you dama arciere? What brought you to this catapecchia?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:05 pm

As the man, who identified himself as Tristano, kept on talking, it was clear that Quiver may have been wrong to defend this man. Yes, at the time it seemed like he was in danger and should be saved, but really a better outcome wouldn't have resulted in all the men having died. Quiver didn't strike prematurely though, she waited until he asked her what she was doing here, then quickly drew an arrow and fired at him. As it flew, it would split open into a bola, which would wrap around him if he didn't avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid in town [open]   New kid in town [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New kid in town [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Star City :: "The Swamp"-
Jump to: