Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Shard  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Shard  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Shard  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Shard  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Shard  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Shard  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Shard  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Shard  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Shard  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Shard  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Shard  I_vote_lcapShard  I_voting_barShard  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Shard  I_vote_lcap0%Shard  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Shard  I_vote_lcap100%Shard  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Shard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Shard  Empty
PostSubject: Shard    Shard  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:13 pm

"How does it feel to know you will never be whole?"

Jace Dewmont

Shard  3efb30c86a2de17ed942ea7f933d5b31

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Jace Dewmont
Nickname(s): Jay
Codename: Shard
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Villian
Birthday:  10/12
TRW Username: Bible Black

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 166lbs
Other Traits:
Multiple face piercings
Multiple tattoos

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:

Electromagnetic manipulation- This power allows Shard to generate, detect, and manipulate electromagnetic fields with no aid of an outside source. This is mainly utilized by Shard in the form of manipulating magnetism and Electricity. Using this he is able to move magnetic objects such as knives and coins using his mind. He can only lift magnetic objects up to a ton with max efficiency. Anymore causes great amount of stress to Shard. He is also able to detect any electromagnetic field within a 20 meter range of him.

• Push and Pull- Manipulating the most basic concept of magnetism, Shard is capable of mentally attracting and repulsing objects. The amount of force and the speed that the object can be pulled in or pushed away is depends on how magnetic the object is.

• Metal Manipulation- Using electromagnetic fields, Shard is capable of bending, lifting, or crushing metal using these fields and his mind. The size of metal he can manipulate still has a 1 ton max and have to be magnetic for him to affect it. Alloys are a bit harder and require more effort but so long as one of the components of it is magnetic, Shard can move it though not to the level as a purely magnetic object.

Skills:
Skilled Brawler
Advanced lock picking skills
Skilled Firearm enthusiast
Peak Human Condition

Physical Weaknesses:

Shard has low stamina, though he is naturally at peak human levels for everything, his stamina is low comparatively. He is more of a thinker than a fighter. 10 minutes of constant high intensity movement and he will be out of breath

Shard has a small addiction to mangos hi-chews. he has to have one once every day. If not he will go into withdrawal.

Shard isn't invincible though he will make tech to directly combat this he is just as susceptible to damage as any other being. He can be killed and can be mortally wounded by things that can hurt humans.

Mental Weaknesses:

Shard likes to play with his enemies more than ending it. This causes some if not all of his matches to be long drawn out battles so he can enjoy watching his opponent squirm.

Shard can be considered a coward. As self-preservation is his main directive, he will quickly abandon any sort endeavor if he feels his life is in danger. Meaning if one wanted to stop him they just need endanger his livelihood.

Shard's limit seems to be one ton when it comes to moving or lifting objects with his electromagnetic manipulation. While it is possible for him to lift heavier objects it causes Shard's nose to bleed when he does.

Equipment:

Brass Knuckles
Knife
Pistol
Lock Picking Set
Neodymium balls (those magnetic balls toy)

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:
Jace is a laid back, monotone,quick thinking kid. Well at least he thinks he is. He doesn’t realize that he is shy and doesn’t like to stand out whenever he is around people, but that doesn’t mean he is anti-social in fact he loves to socialize and hang around with his friends the hard part for him is actually making friends. In a fight, Jace is quick to observe first and fight when most of the questions are answered he jumps into the fray with a quip or two coming your way.

That’s right folks we have a shy guy who talks during fights. Jace is a more analytical thinker. Due to this it is hard for him to make friends as he has a hard time emphasizing with people. He tends to accidentally say harsh things when he doesn't mean to. Though due to his thought process he tends to come up with plans much easier than most.

Jace loathes show offs. Whether they be big or small, skinny or fat, boy or girl he hates them. He doesn't understand why and he doesn't care much to ask why he just dislikes them. Alex also dislikes people who try to force their ideals onto others. He also has great disdain for reckless violence, or violence for the sake of violence. He feels that such things are pointless and only serve to harm the perpetrator more than the victim.

Though after the death of his brother, Jace has what one would call a bleak outlook on life. He hates humans and blames them for the death of his brother. Due to this he tends not to hold back when an ignorant human chooses to pick a fight with him. He also has no patience for insults towards him or his family. Though this may seem contradictory to his hatred of reckless violence, he doesn't see it as that. He doesn't see it as violence but him helping the poor sob understand his position in the world.

Strengths:
Strong Will
Observant
Realistic
Hard Worker

Interests/Habits:
Hunting
Drinking
Books

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Mother, father and twin brother
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City: Star City
History:

There isn't much to tell, or at least not much interesting to tell. Shard was born and raised in Star City with his twin brother. His family was a normal one and the two brothers were inseparable. Whether it was escaping from bullies or coming up with tactics to pick up some girl the two brothers did it together. They even used to fought in street fights together. It even went as far as the two of them being known as the Gemini. That was until Shard discovered his powers.

Star City was never big on metahuman more so on domestically borne than on the immigrant ones. It happened in a fight, someone pulled out a knife and almost stabbed Jason, Jace's brother. In the moment Shard bent the knife, in front of a group of kids. From there it began the beginning of the end. a week later, a mob began to go through star, looking to lynch the meta. Jason hid Jace from the mob by trapping him in the cellar. The mob however ended up mistaking Jason for Jace.

Jace heard them break into his house and drag his family out on the street. He never did see what they did to him. Though his powers had newly awakened it took awhile for him to escape the cellar. Once he escaped he began looking for someone that he could trust. He ended up learning from a newly made ex that his brother had been killed along with both his parents.

At that moment he felt a piece of him was gone. Going back to his house he vowed vengeance against the people that took his brother and both of his parents. On that day he became The Shard.

Sample RP:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Shard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shard    Shard  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Shard  Untitl11
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Shard