Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_lcapLoad Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_voting_barLoad Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_lcapLoad Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_voting_barLoad Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:30 pm

"Status report." A teen aged boy said who wore a dark colored suit with a purple tie as he sat by a purple haired girl with a similar outfit but had a skirt instead. Another well dressed teen boy put a pistol on the makeshift table in front of them. They both look to it then up to the guy who looked annoyed "That's it... that's all we got weapon wise besides some basic kitchen knifes and switch knifes and the Ridge Gang declared war on us.... We're fucked if we don't get more weapons."

The teen boy sighed grabbing the gun and checking it out. "So we steal some stuff and get more money for more guns." He said simply. "Okay then what do we steal from?" The other boy asked as the one that held the gun shrugged. "A bank?" The girl chuckled smirking. "Yeah its a great place if you want to be arrested and be declared as the cities lamest villains." He looked to her raising an eyebrow.

"Got any better ideas?" She smirked and plucked the gun from his hand. "I do... and it requires far less planning then a bank heist does and can get us money and guns right off the bat." She said happily as she thought of just the right place. "And that would be?"

----A Bit Later----

"Now that gun is a priceless-" The owner of the local hunting store was cut short by a bullet that shot out his security camera and then another going right through his head and before the customer could register what just happened he was shot dead as well. The girl from before smirked as she walked in with a large group of very well dressed teens who all blinked.

"Huh.... Nice plan..." she smirked and shot the cash register door open and handed her friend the gun. "I try, now lets get the truck out front loaded." She said happily as the teens quickly started loading up the guns and ammo into the truck as the girl started to clean out the cash register.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:40 pm

A form was striding down the street. This form had a long,sleeveless coat flowing behind him, a a short mohawk crowning the top of his head.He glances up,spotting the situation,and groans.Great...Softly murmering equip mask, a mask appears on his face,and he continues striding foward,eventually winding by the vehicle."Greetings,gents!! How's our day,then?My,that's alot of guns you have there."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Unlike many would expect the teens kept working but smiled rather kinds smiles to the new comer and spoke in a similar manner to him. "Our day is going great right guys?" One said a the others happily laugh nodding. "Yeah with the plan going so well were sure to win that battle now!" Another said as the started talk about the battle as Armina came out and sighed.

"Guys you can't go around telling random people about this stuff they might be from a rival gang...." She said as they pause and face plams themselves realizing their mess up a Armina loaded up the truck with the money she got "Sorry boss" Armina chuckled and gave a few fist pounds, bro hugs, and high fives.

"Now worries just be more careful. Armina then looked to the newcomer with a smile still. "Sorry about that you just cant be too sure these days. So are you a member from one of the local gangs?" She asked leaning against the truck as they kept loading it up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Ali's head tilts, and he glances into the shop. Dang...two dead..."Plan huh? And a battle. My...sounds like you guys are busy." Seeing the girl appear, he blinks,then grins. Aaah, despite her probable murderous tendencies...Watching as she gives them a scolding and then freindly greetings, the cheeky theif shakes his head at her question." 'Fraid not beautiful.I'm free range." Ali steps forward, bowing somewhat extravagantly."I must say, I'd love to have the name of a charming maiden as yourself. But, I suppose it's only polite to give my moniker first. You might know me as...The Gamer." Standing with a wink and cheeky brow wiggle, the Gamer presses a button on his mask,activating the lights.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:35 am

Riot soared through the air just above the city. There really was nothing quite like a nice flight to clear his mind. With everything going on lately, he found it extremely refreshing. His enjoyable flight turned sour when he heard four gunshots in rapid succession. It's always something. He rapidly altered course in the direction they'd come from. Upon arriving at the scene, Riot waited a moment. It looked like no one had spotted him yet, so he merely watched from on high. Even in this city of heroes and villains, people were so preoccupied with their own lives that they never seemed to look up unless something demanded their attention. It was the same everywhere. He'd gotten the drop on plenty of villains and criminals thanks to this one simple fact.

It appeared as though it was some new gang trying to gain arms for their future deeds. Or at least that's the way it seemed to Riot. All dressed the same - and in a very particular fashion screamed gang, and of course why rob a gun store if not for the weapons? When another vigilante walked up and spoke in a friendly manner, even going so far as to hit on a girl who appeared to be leader, Riot had had enough. The other vigilante was obviously a criminal too. Why else would he so willingly engage in idle conversation with this gang while they were in the middle of their crime?

The very ground shook as a resplendent suit of blue and gold slammed into it and rose to his full height. "YOU ARE GUILTY OF MULTIPLE MURDER, ARMED ROBBERY, AND PUBLIC ENDANGERMENT. THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. YOU WILL ALL BE ARRESTED. ANY WHO RESIST WILL BE HOSPITALIZED FIRST." In the momentary silence following his mechanical announcement, his shield rotated into place with a ratcheting KLANK and his forearm mounted gun primed with a resounding KLAK. He was only using rubber bullets for now. He wanted to hospitalize, not kill.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 am

Armina smirked as the new guy started to seem to get a bit... 'friendly' with her. She then nodded before she started to speak. "Thought so, you don't look like any of the other gang's members...." He then seemed to get even more friendly with her, which made her making her chuckle a bit. "You can call me Duplicate for now..." She held her smirk looking him over.

"Say... if you are a free agent how would you like to join us? We're always looking for more members and you seem like a decent enough guy." The co leader teen boy then came over and swung his arm around her excitedly with a bright smile. "We're almost loaded up!" He then smiled at the gamer guy. "You joining our cause? Or are you just here to watch?" He asked in a happy tone not seeming to mind either way on what it was exactly that the guy was doing.

Then suddenly the ground shook and they all saw Riot. They all instantly went into action before he even started talking. The girl's co leader then gave out instructions which their members quickly followed. Each of their members then quickly grabbed a gun and started to scatter in every direction. The girl looked to the gamer then as she spoke to him. "If you want to join us hop in." The girl then climbed into the back of the truck and perched on some boxes.

She then proceeded to grab a pistol for each hand as her co leader got into the truck and started it up. The girl then called out to the metal man and let the gamer guy climb in if he wanted to. "Hey focus on me I committed all of the major crimes! And I'm about to attack a hero as well!" She shouts as the truck sped off. She then aimed the pistols and started to fire at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 5:45 pm

As she speaks,he shrugs."Interesting moniker, love." At the offer the Gamer raises a brow,then sighs, lights flashing in time with his speech."Nope...'fraid to dissappoint, but I won't be joining you. Matter as fact, I doubt I'll be letting you get away. You did just kill two innocents, and though I'm not a tightwearer(in fact I'm a thief), I'm a good enough citizen to try and stop you. So, cutie,how about you and your boys surre-"Then a armored hero shows up.

As she offers one last time,hopping aboard,he shakes his head,leaning against the wall and watching as she drives off, shooting at the hero."Welp...luck." The big guy should be able to handle it.Ali spins, heading into a nearby alley.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:13 am

As gang members begin to scatter, Riot reacted in the only way he could hope to stop them: He opened fire, spraying the rubber bullets into the backs and legs of fleeing gang members, trying to catch as many as he could. But he knew he wouldn't catch them all. After he finished addressing the gang, he clicked on his internal radio. "This is the vigilante Riot. Armed robbery in progress at the Shoot-N-Save on 12th and Main. Perpetrators appear to be a new gang wearing purple accented dress clothes. They killed a customer and the owner and are fleeing on foot with weapons. They didn't have time to load them before scattering, but approach with caution all the same. They only had one vehicle, I will be in pursuit. The rest are on foot. I am requesting assistance from any and all available officers."

Meanwhile, Riot cycled over to foam rounds when his magazine ran dry, his autoloader letting off a series of clicks which let him know it was switching to the new ammunition. A few rounds sprang from his form, and he turned to face the source. It was a distraction, and he knew it. But he had to take them down. Already he could hear the sirens as the police began forming their net. With any luck, the majority of these kids would be captured and this gang would be shut down. He fired several rounds at a few more gang members, either immobilizing them all together or otherwise severely impeding their movement as the impact either staggered those hit or threw them to the ground and the munitions expanded to the size of softballs that stuck to anything they touched. As the truck sped away Riot reluctantly shot after it, gliding along the ground as if he were sliding along ice. He was significantly faster than the truck, and reached it with little difficulty. Judging by the state of the vehicle, it was one of the gang's only ones. Good. If he trashed it, they wouldn't be able to do this again so easily. Though he'd have to make sure he didn't kill either of the two kids in the process. More rounds sparked from his armor as he caught up to the driver's window.

He opened fire, spraying through the half open window and shattering the glass in the process. The foam did its job, and soon the steering column, steering wheel, driver, and seat were all one fused blob. It wouldn't be comfortable, but it would keep him alive for what came next. Riot sped up slightly to maneuver to the front of the car, gliding along backwards. "HOSPITALIZATION REQUEST: GRANTED." Riot cut power to his thrusters and let the full effect of gravity take hold of his suit while taking a knee. The moment he his the ground he ducked his head and planted his shield at a 45 degree angle, forming a ramp for the driver's side tire. He grunted as he hit the ground, and again as the truck was thrown into the air as it drove off of his shield, but the shock absorbers in his suit did their jobs and he was able to ride out the blows. He didn't have time to nurse his new bruises though, as he had to make sure he didn't just kill someone. He twisted the moment he felt the weight of the truck leave him and rocketed towards Armina. Assuming she hadn't already jumped ship before he'd launched the car, he'd tackle her in midair: Much better severely bruised ribs from a controlled tackle than shattered bones from a chaotic allergic reaction to concrete. Assuming he caught her, he'd rotate in midair with her over his shoulder to watch the car come to an eventual halt.

Last edited by Silent on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:54 am

Amina smirked as the gamer started to act like he could take all of them on and even called her a cutie. She looked to her friend and laughed a bit though the moment riot had showed up they got their butts in gear. "Same to you!" Armina called out to Gamer before her friend started to drive. As the other members were shot a few looked back as some of the others fell due to being shot at.  They threw their guns forward and some of them were caught by the others that weren't caught.

They were clearly trying to make sure that they were getting away with as many guns as possible while the others got away since they would need them to get their friends out of jail. Like before the ones that were shout by the foam rounds threw their guns to the others as the groups scattered further. Half of the gang seemed to be taken down but some that didnt get hit by the foam rounds got up as they saw the police coming and then saw armnia possibly in trouble.

They then started to run after the truck as fast as they possibly could. As roit got to the window the co leader smiled to riot hopefully. "Don't think you could just take me and not Armina?" He asked hopefully as armina aimed at riot. "No way I refuse to let you get captured instead of me!" She shouted as she tried to shoot at riot but nearly fell as the car swerved from the sudden hit from the foam rounds. Armina' eyes went wide as she hurt him and saw him speeding ahead. Armina then narrowed her eyes as she rushed to the driver door "Get out now!"

She called out as she would try to get to her friend to help him out but as too slow. As the car flew up into the air armina's eyes grew wide as she started to fall off the truck. She though reached out to her friend with a look of concern on her face as she let go of her 2nd pistol to do so. She though then was tackled mid air and gasped as the air was knocked out of her. She tried to catch her breath letting go of her other gun as she reached out to the car that crashed and rolled many times until it landed upside down.

She tried to push off riot with one hand as she reached out to the car with the other. "Jake no! Please be okay please!" A large hand full of her gang members that could run under them and shout up to riot as they picked up anything they could to throw up at him. "Let her go!" Armina looked to them shocked but shouted. "No run you'll get arrested if you don't!"

They looked to her seriously then. "No!" "Yeah no way if you get caught you'll be expelled from school!" "Yeah we'll just do the time like usual you can't afford to get caught!" "Think of your mom you can't let her work go to waste!" Armina clenched her fist then and slammed it into riots metal then "Damn it guys!" She grumbled "Why must you be right all the time..."

She then tried to wiggle free of riot as her friends tried to throw what ever they could at him. It was a rather sad attempt at a rescue but it was all they could do. The police split up into 3 forces, one to get the foamed gang members, one to get the fleeing ones, and one to get the ones attacking riot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)   Load Up And Shoot Out (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Load Up And Shoot Out (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Star City :: Main street-
Jump to: