Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Mike Stokes EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Mike Stokes EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Mike Stokes EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Mike Stokes EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Mike Stokes EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mike Stokes EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mike Stokes EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mike Stokes EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Mike Stokes EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mike Stokes EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Mike Stokes I_vote_lcapMike Stokes I_voting_barMike Stokes I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Mike Stokes I_vote_lcap0%Mike Stokes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Mike Stokes I_vote_lcap100%Mike Stokes I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Mike Stokes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Civillian
Civillian

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

"I don't hate you, I just prefer you not breathing."

MIKE STOKES

Mike Stokes 111111-1

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:
Michael J. Stokes
Nickname(s):
The Mouth
Codename:
N/A
Alias(es):
Mike Stokes
Classification:
Human
Affiliation:
Neutral Evil
Birthday:
24th July 1985

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Brown
Eye Color:
Blue
Height:
6’3”
Weight:
244lb
Other Traits:
A scar on the left temple.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Heightened Sensory System
Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch and Hearing of Mike’s are all heightened in power, this being a result of Hugo Strange (See History) allows Mike to be more wary of his surroundings, though heightened, a being with master of stealth, or complete invisibility could fool him, the heightened sense also cause migraines to Mike due to the sheer power of the un normal level of his senses.

Skills:
Peak Human Accuracy
With his fire arms and gadgets, Mike’s accuracy would be like getting a thread through a needle with his eyes closed. Despite a great in his aim and accuracy, Mike always has the chance to miss. Wounds in battle could also affect his accuracy, for example being dazed or injuries to his arms, hands or fingers. This also aids Mike in his swordsmanship, trained by the League of Assassins, Mike could split a flee in half with a blade.

Agile
Mike keeps himself physically fit and durable for all times, his workout is usually his main concern, even known to make his plans while working out, of cause, this isn’t always just in the gym, if you catch my drift.

Hand to Hand Combat
For instances without anything that goes click or boom, Mike has extensive training in Taekwondo for hand to hand brawls with his enemies, his punches land quite the punch, but his power relies specifically in his legs, which if needed could maybe turn the tides of a fight.

Techspert
Though powerless, Mike is an expert with technology. Weapons, defenses, materials and most of all explosives, Mike has the will to make fire-power that could bring an army down should it be the case.

Stealth (League of Assassins)
Extensive training with the League, watched over by Ra’s Al Ghul himself, Mike was trained to be much more quite and stealthy in situations in where he’s not needed to be seen, this isn’t his most favorable option as to entering and leaving with a bang, but it comes in useful when necessary.

Weaknesses:
Human
Like any other of Mike’s great species, Stokes is only human, he can be weakened, injured, defeated or killed, and would eventually tire out.

Nagging Injuries
The years of battling the world’s heroes, and villains, Mike gathered himself some battle scars, and nagging injuries, as mentioned prior, migraines play a big hindrance on Mike’s day. He usually pays the best for massages.

Ego
Both a strength and weakness, the ego of Mike’s can allow him to get just too cocky, possibly allowing his enemy to take the advantage.

Equipment:
Firearms
Depending on the situation, Mike has himself armed like a battalion with weapons, anything from a hand gun, to a rocket launcher, and anything he doesn’t have, could be accessed by certain connections.

Grenades (Explosive, Flash, Smoke)
A belt around his waist contains two of each grenade, easily accessed for Mike when in need of a diversion, or in the case of a explosive, to make something go boom.

Incendiary Canister
A specially built device by Mike himself, the canister when activated, fills the air with a mix of flammable gases, dispersion of the gas depending on the size of the area needed, can take from a few seconds to a few minutes, (3 minutes to fill 9 square meters) Mike has ony one of these on person at times.

EMP Cannon
The length of a shotgun and the thickness of a rocket launcher, the EMP Cannon can knock out any electrical device within a close enough range of about 6 meters. The battery of the EMP Cannon can take up to 5 fires from the cannon before it depletes. The spread of the EMP can vary depending how focused Mike configures the cannon. It could take out one particular device or a number of devices with one shot.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Were you to be on his right side, Mike is laid back, charming, pleasant, a joker, sincere, calm, collective, alluring, adaptable, and proud…of himself. Being on the other side well, you don’t exactly see the same person, sly, cunning, knowledgeable, vicious, would sooner shoot you than look at you. Mike’s trust level is very, VERY high, even when you think you have his trust, you could be every bit wrong. Who Mike trusts and who he doesn’t it strictly kept to him, himself and he alone.

Strengths:
Silver Tongue
Born with it, Mike has a fluent persuasive speech, he could influence Eve to take an apple from the tree of knowledge again.

Fourth Wall
Mike knows you’re there, reading this app, wondering who this guy is, why does he talk about himself so fondly, why does this app sheer in awesomeness. It’s just the style of Mike, sweetheart. ;]

Interests/Habits:

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Unknown
Place of Origin:
Gotham City
Current City:
Jump City
History:
Ever wake up and feel the World is against you? Well, that’s the story for Mike, as he woke up in the alleyway of Gotham City, he didn’t know his name, or where he was, his ears ringing from what looked like a fiery explosion. Mike had in his arms the body of woman that upon looking at her only hurt his head, scared, Mike made an escape from the scene, as a siren blared close to it. Spending the next few nights sleeping in shop doors, Mike found his name out by the GCPD badge he’d found in his jacket pocket. The next few days were spent asking for directions to an address on his ID card. Until he eventually found that place to, his apartment, which had been in the revamp, not by any contracted builders, just some unfortunate people sent to toss the place for evidence, and Mike made sure they found what they were looking for.

The weeks after were spent searching the corpses of the men for evidence, visiting from gritty parts of Gotham City in the process to get more in, and lots of fighting to go along with it, by guys looking for one, or the for the people who thought Stokes knew too much about these men. A particular event in a bar known as The Stacked Deck, his antics caught the eye of Salvatore Maroni, who gave Mike an offer he couldn’t refuse, to take out the people Maroni didn’t like, cops, government officials, even his own friends and family at points, and what Mike would receive in return, a handsome paycheck courtesy of Sal Maroni.

Whilst the money could’ve been spent upgrading his living quarters, or his mode of transport, or a haircut, Mike invested into paying different bars and clubs to both advertise and host several fighting events. The events took place in a quiet room away from the bar, the upstairs cellar, the basement, wherever it wouldn’t attract attention from Gotham’s finest. With both the love of beating someone senseless, Mike found that the men who joined this crowd covered the whole range of class lifestyles, store clerks, janitors, builders, bankers, men who were escaping from their everyday to take off the mask and be themselves, not to fear over their mortgages, their car, their job. Mike had met what was to be his Project, his own gang of men, who are looking to show a world where you wouldn’t need to worry about corrupt politicians and business men looking to take you of your money, where your life is earned by what you do for society. Ofcourse with a change as big, there needed to be sacrifices.

It was evident between both parties that the relationship between Maroni and Mike was growing weak, what was a unique little trade for Sal was more than he bargained for, thugs began recognizing Mike, and traced him back to Maroni, an end Maroni needed to cut loose, as Sal informed Mike when he was informed to come to his house on the outskirts of Gotham, that he wasn’t getting any more money, and was then shot in the stomach and left outside to bleed to death. However, Mike had his gang in reach of the form of a phone call, as after Mike was treated for his wound, the Project stormed Maroni’s mansion. Killing his workforce, capturing Maroni, and the last Mike saw of him, nailing shut a crate containing him bounded up, on its way across the sea by freight carrier.

After turning into his own private organized crime gang, it was the Project’s new job to begin fighting for control in Gotham, their antics weren’t going unchecked, GCPD were constantly reporting to gang shootings, assassinations, bar brawls, Mike and his crew were wiping clean the forces controlling Gotham, not ruling out the Government either. During this time, Mike was also making a personal name for himself, as these so called Heroes sprang up like when you clank the cat bowl with a spoon. Many battles ensued with the heroes from around the World, Batman, Eleman, and the Flash and many more.

During a period of fighting off an overwhelming number of the world's finest heroes, Mike was introduced to Hugo Strange, who convinced mike to allow him to examine him to try and crack the secret of his amnesia and why he remembers nothing prior to that night. Instead of keeping his promise, Hugo used Mike as the lab rat for a new genetic modification to heighten his senses with a series of drugs, once finding out he was lied to, Mike went berserk on Strange, beating him to within an inch of his life, this was stopped by the first of an ever long list of migraines by the heightened senses.

Jump City had been a short period of the Project’s power. As Mike fought with foes like Robin, Super Girl and Beast Boy. But was ultimately lost when Mike’s focus went back into Gotham, with Two Face’s power rising.

Steel City was the next task for Mike, like Gotham, Steel was filled with the corrupt and the dirty, a place that Mike could refer to as a home away from home. But Steel City intended to be dark days for Mike, after fighting with Spider Girl, Mike was left victim to a betrayal by his former crew The Project, to the a Russian crime brothers known as the Sokolov’s after being left in a deep coma by one of the brother’s superpowers, Mike awoke, and found his revenge, single handedly bringing down the Sokolovs, The Project and ultimately himself in one night.

Weeks later, Mike was restored to live by the Lazarus Pit, in which he gave his body to be trained by the League of Assassins, watched over by Ra’s Al Ghul and his daughter Talia. Ra’s saw this as a ends to a mean, Mike’s power reshaped people’s lives, Ra’s saw this as to use to help the League accomplish its own goals.

After the League of Assassin’s training, Mike wasn’t seen or heard of for months, the most you would hear of him was people reliving their memories of him, using his name as a ghost story to other thugs. Most considered him dead, and he was.

Last edited by Mike™ on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Claimed! expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Mike Stokes Venom_11

I'd like some interest and habits, even if it is just repeating and listing some old info, but other than that.

Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Stokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: