Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Bad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_lcapBad Mansion(Silent) I_voting_barBad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Bad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_lcapBad Mansion(Silent) I_voting_barBad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Bad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_lcap0%Bad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Bad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_lcap100%Bad Mansion(Silent) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Bad Mansion(Silent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Bad Mansion(Silent) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:30 am

Toji stared up at the abandoned, heavily worn mansion through his mask,blue eyes surveying the place he was soon to begin patrolling.While at school,he'd heard rumours of ghosts and evil spirits haunting this place.You know,standard "oooh,spooky place" stuff...

But then he'd heard rather beleivable talks of some college students going in and coming out, wounded badly and scared witless,gibbering about abominable shapes hunting them.Deciding it was best to go ahead and make sure,the boy had decided to come over and check.Toji adjusts his unactivated hidden fang on his back, going through the door as two Lightning Cutters, one for each hand,forms in the air.

He grabs the 'weapons', swishing the swords of lightning through the air and warily surveying the foyer he found himself in.Nothing...yet...Wait..movement!!! Toji growls at the shadowy,undefined shape,raising a cutter as it narrows multiple,glowing red eyes.Several,razor edged grins stretch across it's form as the floor groans.The young hero glances at the now shaking boards,stepping foward, but yelps in surprise as they peel back,sending him hurtling down into darkness.A evil,distorted chuckle sounds as the floor resettles back into condition....
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:41 am

Riot flew high above the city, thinking to himself as he neared his destination. It seemed that becoming a teacher afforded him access to information he otherwise would not have found. For example, he'd been hearing stories of a haunted mansion. At first, he'd ignored them. Idiot kids being superstitions and trying to scare each other. But then he'd heard about people getting hurt - and not just injuries one would sustain from being clumsy in an old house either. So he'd looked into it. He'd heard about some sort of monsters lurking within the rotting halls, things that tore at sanity as well as flesh. He'd frowned, not sure what to believe. But injuries didn't lie. So he decided to investigate in person.

He landed gently in front of the foreboding house, the thrusters on his boots and calves firing one last time before he hit the ground to cancel his descent at the last second. He walked forward, for now his shield undeployed. No sense in looking hostile if he didn't have to, and he could still block with it - albeit a bit more awkwardly. As he stepped through the massive front doors, he was enveloped in darkness. With a CLAK, a powerful light on his shoulder switched on, illuminating a large cone in front of him. He swept the beam left, then right, as he scanned the rotting structure for movement. He strode forward. Hopefully the kids who'd entered here were just clumsy... He briefly wondered what would happen if they were right...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:56 pm

As the armored defender enters the house,faint,wicked whispers start up, just on the edge of hearing,though if Riot had enhanced sound sensors they'd probably be a bit more clear. The words would sometimes be in unknown languages,any that was in earthen tongue not very nice at all.

As the light turns on, the figure appears again, the mouths grinning wickedly as the floor boards shudder slightly...but no go. There was a distorted growl as the demon feels the effects of the Nth Metal. His little trick wasn't going to work on this one...new tactic. There was a lash of a dripping,undefined tendril at the helmet, then it,along with it's infernal owner, fades away. A child's voice begins speaking from deeper within."Help me...help me..."

Meanwhile, Toji was battling several low grade demons,barely more then imps, deep in the basement. A blade of lightning shears through one, banishing it, and the young hero grunts as he's hit, staggering back slightly.He feels a slight drain, and his lightning flickers,before settling back into place.What was that...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Riot didn't have many fancy gadgets within his suit, and as such his hearing was on par with the average person's. He looked around, his eyes narrowing behind his visor. Something is definitely going on here... What is that sound? It wasn't loud enough to make out, but in a house that was silent save his footsteps, any noise at all seemed deafening, and it was just loud enough to set him on edge. He took a deep breath and composed himself. You haven't SEEN anything yet. There's no need to lose your nerve, even if something is here. It's probably some animal or something. Then he saw a glimpse of the creature.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! He was too focused on the creature to consciously notice the floorboards shudder, but it was something he'd likely think back on when he wasn't in fight or flight mode. He instinctively activated his shield, and it rotated 90 degrees into place with a ratcheting CLUNK. Just in time too, as something lashed for his head as he was bringing it to bear, and he managed to deflect the blow more by sheer luck than actual skill. He staggered back, arming his weapon: Rubber bullets for now. He'd pre-selected it when he'd first landed, thinking there was nothing more here than a wild animal or maybe some homeless vagrant. In his momentary panic, he'd primed his weapon. Now, if he wanted to change ammunition, he'd have to use the 60 rounds that were currently in the way. He swept his gaze across the room, his weapon at the ready and his shield like an impenetrable bulwark before him. But there was nothing there. No... There was something. A faint crying from somewhere below him.

A child? Here? Riot couldn't ignore the possibility that it was a trap. But he also couldn't ignore the possibility that there really was a child lost somewhere within. He rose his shield and slowly proceeded in the direction he believed the voice to be coming from, keeping his head on a swivel and his gun at the ready as he progressed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:45 am

Toji banished the next one,grinning. Heh...Finally carrying on the family business...It wasn't so bad...Grunting as huge talons smash into his shoulder, managing to shred the fabric there and and open small gashes, the boy draws back, head tilting as he hears the sound of a kid younger then him. Oh no....He slams the last demon with a hammer slash, running off to it...

Meanwhile, if Riot had managed to,miraculously, make it down the stairs to the basement, he'd have to walk through a few rooms, whispers coming faster and faster.The armored hero would finally manage to find the child. She was small...barely more then a baby. If he picked her up............Riot would find that she was just a old toy."Help me...count! 1...2...3!*giggle*" The doll's plastic face would smile innocently up at him, then a distorted voice would sound behind him."123, COME TO HELL WITH ME."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 am

Riot made reasonable progress forward, following the sound of the child's cries. When he came to a set of stairs, forebodingly leading down, he paused. His weight and the size of his boots would undoubtedly cause problems with these. He ducked under the door frame and then activated the thrusters on his boots and calves while using his interface to activate one of the Nth metals abilities - weight modulation. He removed most of gravity's effects on his suit and hovered down the stairs to keep from falling. It was an odd sight to find such a small child alone so deep within such a desolate place.

He knelt, keeping his shield upright as he did so. This forced his arm into an uncomfortable position, but kept his left side protected. He was suspicious, and didn't immediately pick the child up, but he rolled it onto its back to get a good look at it. Just a doll?  He couldn't say he was surprised. He'd gone into this thinking it was likely a trap. He was jarred from his thoughts by a sudden demonic voice behind him and  he instinctively whirled around, swinging his shield between himself and the voice and throwing his shoulder into a rapid shield bash. What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:41 am

The demon had just,nearly,faded away,and snarls as the sheild rams through it's indistinct form,though it manages to escape again.But,the sheild does impact something, sending it flying into a wall with a startled yelp...

Toji ran through the area, slashing at yet another low level nuisance, then blinks as his lightning begins to flicker,and he begins to slow.What? Why was he becoming weaker?Was this some kind of a trick?! Still,either way,the boy had to save that kid!

He runs through the doorway, and then gets slammed by some big,metal thing,smacking into the wall and slumping."Owwwww...." He looks up, ready to fight,only for his eyes to widen as he examine's the massive,armored warrior.So....cool!!!"Ooooooh...." Blinking,the boy shakes his head, focusing as he glances around for the kid,seeing it. .......A doll?.....Annoying demons.He adjust his mask,wincing slightly as he stands up.

Toji warily examines Lukas. The young hero,though he wasn't aware if it,had gone through some slight changes in other then performance,due to the NTH metal being so close.His hair had,except for the tips,had turned from blue to bright red,becoming slightly less spiky,and his eyes had gained a heavy tinge of green.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:36 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:20 pm

(For future reference, please refrain from posting bumps in any given thread unless all other attempts at communication have failed. A pm, a notice in the cbox, or even a message on Skype are all preferable to a bump, which merely causes unneeded clutter and artificially raises post levels. I understand there was a delay in my reply and apologize for it. But next time, please get my attention via pm or Skype.)

Riot saw something vanish with a snarl, but he wasn't sure what it was. What was going on here? Beneath the helmet, the man inside the suit frowned. It looked like whatever it was dissipated on impact, but he HAD felt something hit. He turned to look past his shield while keeping it raised. Who was this? Was this the thing that had attacked him? Then why wasn't it attacking him now? What was going on? He needed answers.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" He growled, his suit making his voice mechanical and loud. "I AM IN NO MOOD FOR MORE GAMES." He certainly wasn't. As he looked the boy up and down, he swung his other arm up to aim his gun at him. If he didn't answer, then Riot would have to detain him and find out what was going on here. If it was the boy's fault, then he needed to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:54 pm

(Ah, sorry, Silent. You're right, I should've pmed you. I'll do that next time.^^;Sorry again, didn't mean to make you upset or anything if I did.)

Toji rubbed his chest, wincing.He..was actually hurt by that? Why did he keep finding things that could wound him...As the armored man points a gun at him,the boy's eyes widen,and he tries to bring forth lightning, only to frown as only a couple sparks crackle across his fingers.

Great....no,or at least extremely weakened,powers, and he was stuck with some angry guy....Then the questions hit his brain. Was this man a hero? TOji decides to answer,or at least as best as he was able."I hunt..mesk-rui....dia...demons.This...danger place, cleanse it.But...got dropped..." Despite the mask, it was clear he was rather embarrassed about this. It was a often used trick,after all.(At least, in the tv show he'd been watching lately.)Clearing his throat, the boy continues."Fought demons..heard cries,come. Now weak...you hit." At this there was a slight tinge of annoyance.Toji finishes."Now ask, and answer."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:48 am

Demons? Surely this kid couldn't be serious. Demons were fictional, weren't they? Something religion had come up with to explain things they couldn't explain with reason. Yet magic existed, that much was undeniable. His suit alone was proof of that, being made in part to negate it. Riot paused, considering the idea. What reason did this boy have to lie to him? After watching his failed attempt to summon lightning, two things became apparent to Riot. The first was that he was mostly defenseless thanks to relying on magic, which meant he was in no position to pose a threat. The second, was that there was no way the boy was the cause of what was happening here. If he were, he'd have vanished.

"LET'S SAY I BELIEVE YOU." Riot said after a long moment. "WHAT ARE WE TO DO ABOUT THIS?" He lowered the gun, but remained wary. "AND FOR THE RECORD, YOU CRASHED INTO MY SHIELD. I WAS RESPONDING TO AN AMBUSH. I SUSPECT THAT OUR... MEETING WAS THIS CREATURE'S GOAL."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Toji blinks at the question, then hmms, debating on how to phrase it in a way that'd be understandable. "We..Banish. Send back, much hitting with fist,sword,and lightn-" Wait...couldn't do that,thanks to this man's armor...wait a minute. His armor....The boy peers closer at it,furrowing his brows in thought.Maybe whatever did this will serve to banish the demon."and armor." At the reminder he was the one to crash into the shield in the first place, he fidgets,then nods sheepishly."You're right. Sorry." When Riot says maybe them meeting was the demon's goal, Toji nods thoughtfully, then his eyes widen." That..that...demon!!! Tricky, sly, mean!!!Much punching, much hurting!!" Of course it did!!! Without his powers, it had a better shot of taking them! The clever little rat. Growling, Toji sighs, glancing up at Riot."We need find...center..of staying. Need hit it, hard.It...root. Chop, and demon fall down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Mansion(Silent)   Bad Mansion(Silent) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Mansion(Silent)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Star City :: Clarenden Hills-
Jump to: