Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Armina Herman EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Armina Herman EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Armina Herman EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Armina Herman EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Armina Herman EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Armina Herman EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Armina Herman EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Armina Herman EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Armina Herman EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Armina Herman EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Armina Herman I_vote_lcapArmina Herman I_voting_barArmina Herman I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Armina Herman I_vote_lcap0%Armina Herman I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Armina Herman I_vote_lcap100%Armina Herman I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Armina Herman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Armina Herman Empty
PostSubject: Armina Herman   Armina Herman EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:12 am

"Get off my turf..."

Armina Herman

Armina Herman 8e7aeda1ce7098cd0f07551777bfea87

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Armina Herman
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Duplicate
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Neutral Evil
Birthday: June 25th
TRW Username: HFTTFOWMUNM (Have.Fun.Trying.To.Figure.Out.What.My.User.Name.Means.)

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Other Traits: Gains a black and [Random Color] design on her entire back when her powers are activated that the other color changes based on who she borrows powers from. When having no powers her design looks like the following.
Spoiler:

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~
Powers:
Base Powers

Duplicate's base powers are the powers that she has normally before she aquire's others powers and are the ones that she loses upon acquiring a new set.

Strong Bones: Her bones are passively stronger then normal humans. Her bones are about 3 times stronger than normal humans bones. For example, an average person can fall 20 ft and not break a bone if they know what they are doing but she can drop about 40 - 50 ft and not break a bone if she doesn't know what she's doing but 60 ft if she does. This also means that if someone tried to smash one of her bones they would also have to put in 3 times the effort one would need to break a normal bone to do this.

Odd Blood Flow: Her blood flows very oddly and  will always run its coarse meaning that if she is made to go upside down she will never pass out due to the blood rushing to her head. Other things that will try to slow her blood flow or heart rate will never work on her though in return her heart rate never goes any lower nor higher. Though this does not mean that she can not blush or anything of this sort due to that is her body just trying to function normally.

Duplication

When She acquires someone's powers she doesn't take them from the other person leaving them powerless, She actually just duplicates them and uses the duplicates for herself. Doing this does infact also give her all the weaknesses and draw backs to another's powers. When she gains the powers her body alters to allow her to be able to use the powers. When gaining the powers she gains all powers, magic, spiritual, or natural physical, etc. No matter what kind they are she gains them all though she does not learn via this power what the powers are.

She must learned what she gained by testing the out and finding out like the one who she gained them from had, or by hearing about them, or seeing the other person using said powers. This then informs her of what she can potentially do but not how to do it nor how to control it, those parts must be learned normally without her powers. She keeps the power set she gained for at make 30 mins, or until she releases them.

If she waits for time to expire she must wait 30 minutes before she can try to copy another set of powers, if she releases them before time is up she must wait the same amount of time she kept them for before she grab a new set. Meaning if she only has the power set for 5 minutes before releasing them she will have to only wait for 5 minutes before she can use this again.

When she has the powers in her possession her back design's colored parts change colors to the color that best represents the person she gained the power set from. In its normal state the colored parts are purple. In order to gain a power set she must hold her hand out and aim at the person she wishes to duplicate the power set of and fire off what looks to be a transparent glowing purple version of her hand that is the same shape and size of her normal hand.

Once the hand hits the person it will phase into them and cause her hand to glow purple and then the color that best represents the person. At this point the glow will fade and she will have the new power set. The hand does not have to hit the intended target in order to work meaning that she can accidentally hit someone she did not wish to. She can continue to fire off the hands until she hits someone.

The hands though can not be fired off until the currently fired off hand hits a person, object, wall, etc. or until it leaves range thus turning into purple smoke. The Range on the hands go up to 25 feet in radius to her position. To release the powers she simply just has to will it away though she will not regain her base powers until 30 seconds after she releases her new power set to allow her body to readjust back to normal.

(This also means that she can not just grab a power set for 15 seconds then get a new one. She still must wait 30 seconds though afterwards she then would be able to immediately attempt to get a new set due to having waited the 15 seconds needed.) If someone has a skill that is at the level of a power like building or fighting she does not gain these due to the being skills, and she when gaining powers, does not learn how to use said powers ergo not gaining the technical power.

The hands travel at 45 mph, the hands will turn into a puff of smoke and fade away if it his a non living object. If one of her hands hits someone without powers it will be like she hit a normal object. she will not gain any powers but she will not know until she finds herself unable to use the powers or until she can see her design on her back ha not hanged colors. If someone wants to block her hands from affecting them they must have any non living object on their body or near them that is 2 inches in thickness. This Relates to armor they wear not objects they may hide behind that aren't on them/ worn like armor. The objects/armor can be made of anything but they must be at least 2 inches thick.

Skills:

• Can Speak in German, French and English
  • Near professional level of acting/lying
  • Advanced skill level in YFGS fighting style. (This is her own custom fighting style she made through taking other styles and is pronounced Notarealword and was named by her of course. The acronym in it's written form stands for Your.Face.Gets.Stomped. Despite the name the fighting style  has more kicks than anything though at times has a stomp here and there. Her fighting style has a mix of kick boxing, caporiea, jumping onto opponents like a spider monkey and then back flipping off them to send them backwards to the ground. Jumping on the opponent and landing on their shoulders and uses the momentum to slam them into the ground, leaping off objects to kick at the opponents face without having to kick upwards, etc. and finally sometime she mixes things up and just straight up slaps some one because sometimes a slap is all you need.)
  • Basic mixed traveling, (A mix of skills from parcore, rock climbing, and acrobatics. The skills she takes from each are but a few from all the skills from all of the listed skill sets. She uses the skills she took to use to be able to climb and move quickly around the city on foot so some of the skills.)

Physical Weaknesses:

Surgery/Blood Flow: She can not use drugs to slow her blood flow causing surgeries and other such things to be more dangerous since she will bleed out like anyone else would during surgeries.

Arms: Due to training mostly on her legs with fighting her arms are far less of a useful tool when using them to fight on their own and not to assist her legs when fighting. This means that if she is in a situation that she must use hand to hand fighting in order to fight she will have a much higher chance of losing.

Closed in Spaces: Her fighting style tends to need a good amount of space in order to fully use it to its fullest ability. When in a cramped place her moves become very limited thus allowing her to be taken down easier.

Mental Weaknesses:

Arsonphobia: She has the extreme fear of fire. She will tend to freeze up and not be able to focus on anything but the fire in fear that if she  draws her attention from it she could die in it. She will stay in this state until the fire is away. To others it will look like she is just in an odd trance with the fire.

Arguing: When several people are arguing all at once around her she tends to get easily annoyed and very violent causing her to have less reasoning  which could be dangerous if the lack in reasoning causes her to attack someone or thing she really shouldn't

Mental/Physical:

Untrained: Many powers she obtains are ones that she is not skilled in using thus potentially endangering herself and others. This weakness did not fit one or the other category for mental or physical and sorta fit in both due to it being a draw back due to lack in mental abilities it being a weakness and that is also can possibly harm her physically.

Equipment: N/A

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: People have thought to be bipolar to people who don't know her since she is able to go from joking around and teasing with a smile to cold and heartless the next moment. Though, those who know her knows that she is normally her joking and teasing self on a regular basis though she flips her personalities around when she feels the need to and usually to intimidate others.

Strengths: (See skills)

Interests/Habits: Parties, dancing, fighting, joking around, making acronyms and dumb names for things, the color Jufarlocrowmotoerowrowyourboatyellowwoodisnotthecolorhere because it is not a real color. After spending time with her mother she tends to talk in a German accent.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Mother, The Black Rose Gang.
Place of Origin: Germany Born, Star City Raised
Current City: Star City
History: Armina was born in Germany in the home town of her mother, she was raised by her mother there for about 2 years and without a father due to the fact that her mother didn't know who exactly was her father. Due to how Armina was brought into the world her family constantly gave her mother a hard time and soon caused her to leave the country. Her mother then decided to move to star city where she held a low pay job and raised Armina in the Swap due to being too poor to even live in Oldtown.

As she grew up Armina was taught how to speak each language her mother knew and went to the public schools where she and her friends all went to. As she neared the age of her preteens, she and her friends were invited to join a very small gang called Comet due to them being decent fiends with the gang members. As she got older her mother picked up more jobs in order to give Armina a better education. Due to this she was put into a private school which didn't sit well with many of the Comet gang members.

They were rude to her for being in a better school than them and for the fact that she started to wear a fancy outfit on a normal basis. Though her closest friends in the gang disliked this and to spite the rest of the gang they started to wear clothes like hers. This again did not sit well with the rest of the gang so they kicked them out. She and her friends then decided to start their own gang called the Black Rose gang due to the members liking what the meaning of the black rose and the fact it  was the combination of the 2 things that caused them to make the gang.

The black symbolizing their clothes, and the rose symbolizing the design on Armina's back. The group then worked together to get firepower and better in fights all while the Comet gang mocked them. After they trained enough the gang then launched a full out attack against the Comet gang and were lead by Armina and her closest friend since they were the best fighters and with Armina's powers she could copy the powers of the leader of the Comet gang.

Thanks to their skills and Armina leveling the playing field she and her friend were deemed  the new co leaders of the gang. After the fight the gang then remarked all of the Comets old tags around the swamp and  took over their base. The gang now is working to expand their reach past just a large portion of the swamp and hopes that one day that they would be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Armina Herman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armina Herman   Armina Herman EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:07 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

Armina Herman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armina Herman   Armina Herman EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:48 pm

So I have a list of questions - some more technical than others. When you reply, please answer them in the same order, preferably in list form and provide some indication as to where the edit was made so that it is easier to find and streamlines this process as much as possible. Thanks in advance. ^-^

How fast does the hand move when fired?

Is the hand corporeal when it hits anything other than a person?

What is the hand made of? (magic, energy, her soul, etc) And how is it projected? (The same three examples work here too)

I know we discussed it outside of the site but just to officially put it here: What happens if she hits someone without powers? Or whose powers come from an item like a suit or a magic amulet?

What happens if she tries to take the powers of someone who isn't living - like a robot?

Does she gain their physical weaknesses too? Meaning if someone cannot breath oxygen (being an alien) or if they're paralyzed (from birth or due to an injury) does she gain those same traits as well?

Finally, what all can the hands she fires penetrate? You mention they phase into the victim, does this mean that no amount of armor or protection can stop the hand? How does this work? Does it mean that someone wearing two inches of solid steel or some other metal would be affected yet someone hiding behind half an inch of drywall would be safe?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Armina Herman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armina Herman   Armina Herman EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:13 pm

How fast does the hand move when fired?
- Placed at the end of the power description

Is the hand corporeal when it hits anything other than a person?
- I think that may help with that description but this is placed after the speed.

What is the hand made of? (magic, energy, her soul, etc)
- The hand could be best described as energy but its not really energy nor any of the other listed things. I'm not sure how to describe it.

And how is it projected? (The same three examples work here too)
- In order to gain a power set she must hold her hand out and aim at the person she wishes to duplicate the power set of and fire off what looks to be a transparent glowing purple version of her hand that is the same shape and size of her normal hand.

I know we discussed it outside of the site but just to officially put it here: What happens if she hits someone without powers? Or whose powers come from an item like a suit or a magic amulet?
- I explain this at the end though i count people who gain 'powers' through items and such as powerless people thus fitting into the people i explain in the explanation in the power.

What happens if she tries to take the powers of someone who isn't living - like a robot?
- Look above/at powers i say any non living object thus including robots.

Does she gain their physical weaknesses too? Meaning if someone cannot breath oxygen (being an alien) or if they're paralyzed (from birth or due to an injury) does she gain those same traits as well?
- "Doing this does infact also give her all the weaknesses and draw backs to another's powers." is explained in powers.

Finally, what all can the hands she fires penetrate? You mention they phase into the victim, does this mean that no amount of armor or protection can stop the hand? How does this work? Does it mean that someone wearing two inches of solid steel or some other metal would be affected yet someone hiding behind half an inch of drywall would be safe?
- Added at end of powers
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

Armina Herman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armina Herman   Armina Herman EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Armina Herman 3EAKxi1s8ZhG39vaHS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content