Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_lcapNew Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_voting_barNew Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_lcapNew Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_voting_barNew Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_lcap0%New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_lcap0%New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_lcap100%New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works Empty
PostSubject: New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works   New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 pm

As many of you may notice the banner has changed. I decided that now that most of our main characters have been brought in and such that grabbing a few and putting them in the banner and scaling their heights out based off each other and such.

At first I was just grabbing random characters to add them in to see how many I could fit in at once then pick who goes in from there but then I decided to just fit as many of the most active characters recently in at once. I also was trying to not have more than one character in of one member but ended up having two of dar's in so congrats Dar you get 2 slots in the first custom banner.

Any ways the rules to how to get on the banner and how I will be doing the banner are the following. Once a month at a random time I will check out who in the past month has been the most active then checking out the most active of the said members characters. At this point I will then grab 6 total characters (give or take based on how much room I have but 6 will normally be the base amount unless most to all characters grabbed take up a large amount of space like Kris and RS do (The far left and right characters).

To get more than one character on the banner  you merely have to be just that noticeably more active than everyone else but with multiple characters and there has to be a bit more breathing room in the banner so that your spot isn't taking up a spot that someone else could have had. Being on the banner will be now a gift to those who constantly stay active on the site.

As for the Season 1 title, each season will have a starting title like you see in the current banner that we all talk about and vote for and it will be based on what we believe the new/current season will turn out like. Then when time nears towards a SF we will re talk and vote for a new title to cover what the season has been about.

This means every volume will have 2 titles and well it's only purpose is to help newbies or people who have been away to get a feel of what the site has been about lately or what we plan on the feel of the site will be like for this season. The Season number will help tell them how long we have been going at this story line.

Finally I will say these last 2 things. 1, I will post here each banner as it goes up so that everyone can see the old banners. I will post the pic and 3 different urls to the same image just in case one or two hosting sites go down and the image is lost.

And 2, if you tend to be in the banner each month your character will most likely be covered in each update of the plot so far summary and its occasional more beefed out story so far that will be put in a spoiler tab on the story so far thread post. This way you get a bonus gift of being so active with a character by having their story so far being summarized in the sites over all story so far.

Naturally I would get just the general story so far that would include everyone and the over all site plot but this way will allow me to snag a few characters each update and cover their story as well like they were main characters since they at this point would be since most stories (threads) would include them thus making them an auto focus point due to them showing up so often. Please feel free to state thoughts questions and opinions below I would love to hear what you all think about this concept.

1st Non Custom Banner (I only have this one version for this one.):

1st Custom Official Banner:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works   New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works   New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works   New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works   New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works   New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works Empty

Back to top Go down

New Banner Rules/Archive/How It Works
Page 1 of 1