Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Random Writing I Made EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Random Writing I Made EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Random Writing I Made EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Random Writing I Made EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Random Writing I Made EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Random Writing I Made EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Random Writing I Made EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Random Writing I Made EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Random Writing I Made EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Random Writing I Made EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Random Writing I Made I_vote_lcapA Random Writing I Made I_voting_barA Random Writing I Made I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Random Writing I Made I_vote_lcapA Random Writing I Made I_voting_barA Random Writing I Made I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Random Writing I Made I_vote_lcap0%A Random Writing I Made I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Random Writing I Made I_vote_lcap100%A Random Writing I Made I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Random Writing I Made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

A Random Writing I Made Empty
PostSubject: A Random Writing I Made   A Random Writing I Made EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:26 am

I thought it would be fun to write a cryptic message that is centered around trying to tie in all active characters some how. No I have no plot plans to tie into this, I just purely made this because I thought it would be a fun thing to try to do. I wanted to try and reference each person in a way a really doomsday like cryptic message would and make it so that you don't know who it really is talking about nor if they are really talking about someone or something.

The world will be ran over with ice and fire at the roar of the dragon for the world was seen as black and white causing it to change faster the lighting can flash. As the world burns to it’s core and freezes its skin like the metal armed bearer, arrows will be aimed to the lifeless killer of innocents in order to bring the depths of light and darkness back down to Zero. Electronics will only be held to the controller of circuits to enable the metal soldier of hope the strength to take down the white coat's smoke. All then will be left to the witch and the pure of heart to help strengthen the remaining troops of earth to keep it from falling into nothing.

What ties to who:

What do you all think? Again I did this just for fun so this doesn't really have a set thing it is trying to say but out of curiosity what do you all think it would have meat if it was a real prophecy thing? I would love to hear how others interpret it and think of it.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

A Random Writing I Made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random Writing I Made   A Random Writing I Made EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Hmm, going by the "prophecy" as a whole and assuming I'm including each person involved, my guess is that Ryuu and Miley have some sort of meeting that triggers Miley's demonic conquest of the planet - either the roar is one of victory in which case Miley and Ryuu are on the same side, or the roar is in agony or is a warning in which case Miley likely kills Ryuu which triggers the events allowing her to begin taking over. (The world will be ran over with ice and fire(Miley) at the roar of the dragon(Ryuu),)

Something happens with Jenny and Addison that helps spark this. Possibly the two discover some previously unknown power that Toji inadvertently sparked - maybe during a confrontation involving all three, and one that he is powerless to stop. (The world was seen as black (Jenny) and white (addison) causing it to change faster the lighting(Toji) can flash.)

(As the world burns to it’s core and freezes its skin like the metal armed bearer(Leon) arrows will be aimed (Quiver) to the lifeless killer of innocents (RS) in order to bring the depths of Light and darkness back down to Zero (Kris).) This part is the most cryptic. it seems to imply that Robot Sniper and Zero are important parts of the destruction/conquest of Earth in that they need to be killed/defeated in order to defeat/stop whatever Jenny and Addison set loose/have become, though the implication is that Zero will be the one to stop them. It also heavily implies that Quiver will be one of the necessary heroes needed to stop this apocalypse. The reference to Leon has nothing apparent to do with his actions or role, so he's likely a wildcard who is prophesied to be there, but his actions are either irrelevant or unknown.

(Electronics will only be held to the controller of circuits (HW) to enable the metal soldier of hope (Riot) the strength to take down the white coat smoke (Roman).)
This makes me think that Roman is a huge part in helping Miley take over, and as such is critical in taking down. The rest is fairly straightforward - Hotwire and Riot team up and take him down, though the implication is that Riot is the only one actually fighting him - perhaps Hotwire gives him an upgrade that gives him the edge needed to guarantee victory?

(All then will be left to the witch (Opal) and the pure of heart (Charity) to help strengthen the remaining troops of earth to keep it from falling into nothing.)
This also seems super straightforward. There's still resistance from the armies of Earth, but without the aid of Opal and Charity they will crumble.

So basically the forces of evil here look like Miley as the main antagonist, either gaining Ryuu as an ally or killing her, Jenny/Addison (possibly against their will or without their knowledge) Robot Sniper, and Roman as likely some sort of puppet master.

The main heroes are Quiver, Zero (either unintentionally or likely at the last moment), Hotwire, Riot, (All four of these acting either on their own or directly with each other only - as seems the case with Hotwire and Riot), Opal, and Charity (who seem to take on a support role working directly with the humans)

This leaves Ryuu as a wildcard who will be part of sparking the apocalypse and Leon as a completely unknown wildcard.
Back to top Go down

A Random Writing I Made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Chatzone :: Non RP Talk-
Jump to: