Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_lcapHave A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_voting_barHave A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_lcapHave A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_voting_barHave A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_lcap0%Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_lcap100%Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] Empty
PostSubject: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] Untitl22

"Here you are mam 10 porcelain dolls, anything else I can get you?" A man asked as he placed a box full of dolls on the counter as he watched the person behind the bow shake their head. "Alright, 45.95 please." He asked as a hand with a black glove that's pointer and pinky were fingerless held out a 50 dollar bill the hand small and feminine. The man took the money as the girl took the box her face hidden by it still but she wear grey and white themed clothes as she spoke in a peppy tone.

"Keep the change sir~" He blinked but smiled "Why thank you little lady, have a wonderful day." She giggled. "I will its sure to be a blast!" He chuckled and waved to her as she left. Later that day the girl finished putting the last dress on the last doll that now had a small lit in its back on and put it back in the box and walked the box to the mall and stood outside and tucked her white hair behind her ear as she smiled softly at an excited little girl.

She then kneeled down and pat her head and handed one of the dolls to her making her shree excitedly "THANK YOU LADY!" The white hair giggled and giggled watching the girl run off to her parents inside the mall who unlike the child would have recognized Addison since they had seen the news and hid the fact that insane criminals had broken out that could hurt the girl from her.... if only they had told their child not to trust white haired girls.....

Addison then passed out the dolls to other girls and one or two little boys who seemed interested all of which were kids who knew no better about trusting her ad she took the box with her as she left. She then soon returned but in her new costume as she walked into the security room of the mall.

Some guards jumped as they saw her eyes covered with a mask her mouth having blue paint over top of it to make it looked like she has a sharp toothed smile from a far that went from one side of her face to the other. Before they could move she was already walking past them resheathing her sword as the guards held their cut throats gurgling from the blood flooding their throats.

She then walked up to the intercom and grabbed the microphone and sat on the table it was on. She hit the button on the stand of the microphone and spoke into the microphone her voice being broadcasted all over the mall.

"Good afternoon one and all, I am sorry to interrupt your mall music play lists but I felt that this is far more needed to be said and that you all surely would want to hear this instead. Our children are rather special don't you think? Unlike many of us they could become anything, they have the entire world that they can see!"

"They can still be changed to think different ways, they can grow to look any way, the possibilities of what they can turn out to be are so large the little squirts would never be able to really hold all of it in their heads but as they try to their minds just EXPLODE WITH POSSIBILITIES!"

She shouted as she hit a button with her creepy smile spray painted on it and one of the dolls exploded in a child's arm blowing up an entire store along with it making people panic as addison hit a few buttons on the key board locking the front doors and dropping the metal barred exit blockers on stores to prevent the panicking people from running away as the children clutch their dolls in fear unknowing of what was inside them not having seen where the explosion came from exactly.

Addison laughed as she continued. "but some of you already know that, so you put pressure on your kids to make them the best that they can be pushing harder and harder AND HARDER UNTIL THEIR LITTLE BODIES CAN 'T TAKE IT AND POP!"

She hit the button twice and two others explode. "they can;t take the pressure parents. Though some of you know that and you managed to hold the perfect balance giving them happiness and nothing but joy!" she then went from a joyous voice to a "well that sucked" voice. "and then they explode with joy because fuck you blowing this up is fun...." she hit the button 3 more times and 3 others explode as she leaned back against the wall putting her feet up on the table and went back to her happy voice.

"But due to you having the perfect balance and trying to protect your kids to keep them happy they had no idea who I was and they got the dolls that i gave them that they hold now... that's right kids i talking to you... you were all so kind to me so in return I'll let you have the same day I told a man later today that I will have... I'll make these final moments of your lives..."

She grinned an erry grin. "A blast." she said hitting the button 5 more times blowing up the last 5 trashing up most of the mall in the process. "My name is Nightingale... and I hope you all have a wonderful day~" She said turning off the microphone as the people ran and panicked.

Addison then hitting the buttons and unlocked the doors again and turned off all the cameras then as she hit the button again and tossed the button forward as it exploded in a small blast before she climbed up the site of the wall with her exo arms and legs up to a vent and climbed into the vent that she had the light before removed the screws of and climbed in placing the vent cover back in place after she went in leaving the people to run in fear and panic unknowing of what would happen next.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

There had been... particular... articles out about a young girl that keeps on causing mischief and for once landed herself in an asylum. This news disappointed Roman, considering he was looking into this girl. However, it was only a a short time after that that many people escaped the asylum/jail, most likely including the girl that he was interested in. Roman wanted to see what this girl could really do, so he had sent some of his best trackers on his mercenary team to find out where that girl was, and was quite surprised when they told him that it was at the mall. That being said, Roman was there when the girl announced over the speaker some banter and then proceeded to blow up multiple children. It was quite funny actually, and currently Roman had killed several guards and was in the security room.
Roman watched her as she climbed through the vent and waited for her to either arrive in the security room, where he was, or to the main entrance to the mall. He hoped she came this way... he wanted to.. talk to her. "My oh my don't we have a mess on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:08 am

Addison heard a man walking in the security room and she listened for his foot steps to tell where he was as she quietly shimmed though over above the man and she eyed him a bit. No... she can't.... but she must! But she shouldn't! But it was so Tempting! She conflicted with herself as she quietly removed the vent cover. But she had to! But she could get caught! She then hung down from her legs from the vent holding her hair so it didn't hit him as she quietly moved her arm. It was too tempting to pass up! She then reached down and if not stopped she would swipe his hat and put it on as she went to crawl back into the vent.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:26 am

Watching as she took the right turn, Roman waited quietly for the girl to enter this room, and due to the fact that it was so small, he easily heard her open the vent and when she reached down for his hat. He of course could see in the reflection of the monitors in front of him, grabbed her arm, pulled her forward, and almost teleported behind her. To make sure she didn't seem threatened, he'd spin her around and dip her back, letting her hand go and allowing her to fall in the chair he was previously sitting in. Roman was very smooth in this whole process, as if all of his movements were a dance. "Why hello Addison." He said cheekily, leaning to his right with his cane to help him balance.
"Now tell me, what brings you to the lovely StarCity mall today?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:38 am

She blinked as he grabbed her hand and pulled her down, she managed to gracefully land on her feet and as she was spun she smiled happily and moved with him as if they were dancing together and softly landed in the seat and in a fluid movement she landed in the seat with her legs crossed. "Hello mister~" She said with a smile and a cheerful tone. "Weeeeeeell I was hoping to get a slushie, maybe a few new dolls, and possibly to blow up some kids on the way out, then after I saw you're hat I decided it was so spiffy that I just had to have it." She said with a smirk. "And you kind spiffy sir?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:47 am

She landed quite gracefully, which was good since Roman was testing her every move. Sure it seemed like he was trying to get her to sit... which technically was true... But he also wanted to see how good her reflexes were in certain situations. Although a more intense training cycle could be implemented later if need be.
Addison claimed she came here for casual reasons such as blowing up children and buying things, which he resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He'd rather not stay too long, knowing that the police were on their way. "Spiffy Sir? That's new." He mumbled, looking the girl up and down again. "Roman..Roman Torchwick... The pleasure is yours." He said in a goddy tone while spinning his cane around. "Now tell me Addison, and be quick because I got word that the police are almost here, how interested are you in preforming some.. tasks for me?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 am

She smirked at his words and rubbed her chin thinking it over and looked him over a bit before nodding. "Yeah, you seem interesting enough for this not to be boring." She said seeming to like the idea as she got up. "lets talk about what things you had in mind on the way out okay?" She said offering the idea as she stood to wait and see what he'd do next smiling happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 am

The young girl concluded that she deemed Roman interesting enough that she'd follow him along as they exited the place. "I'm glad you said that, I had transportation set up." He mused, walking out of the room with Jessie in hand, swinging her back and forth out of habit.
Out of the chaos of the place, no one really seemed to notice the two as they slipped out the back. The police had arrived on the other side of the building along with multiple ambulances. "Annnnnnnnnnd that one!" He said, pointing the an ambulance with it's back doors opened. Roman led Addison to the back of the ambulance and held out his hand for her, to help her in of course. Once both members were in, people dressed up as emergency doctors shut the door and hopped in the front, driving off with the sirens on.

Now only would they slip out without being noticed, but you could barely see out the back, so Addison wouldn't know where they are going. Roman would hold onto a side bar, looking at the young girl. "Tell me, do you deem the mask necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:16 am

She nodded as he told her about the transportation he prepared for them as she followed behind him. She smiled at the chaos raged on seeming to be very pleased with herself and the panic she has caused. She then looked to an ambulance as he pointed to it and giggled watching the doors open and she walked over and took his hand as she climbed in. "Such a gentlemen."

She said happily to him taking a seat in the ambulance as it started to drive off. She looked up at him as he asked about her mask and she smiled. "It's for looks but it also severs as a tool, it protects my eyes for when I need it like when i run at top speed with my exo legs on and well help is theirs a lot of wind and such, it also functions as a flash light, and helps me see normally." She explained to him causally.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:34 am

Addison easily explained why she had her mask, making him raise an eyebrow, maybe she wasn't the person he needed. "So you're telling me you actually use the mask.. and it's not to protect your identity from the scum police?" Roman asked, holding on tightly as the ambulance took a sharp right turn. "If that's the case... Hm... How do you feel about taking out the police and making them fear Meta's so they don't have to hide away any longer?" He asked rather casually, as if it was merely a plan of business rather than something important. "I see that there are plenty of Meta in this city that hide away with masks and foolish costumes, but what if I told you.. with your help.. we could make the police our dogs?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 am

She laughed shaking her head. "No silly! I don't care who they know me as, I mean hell my normal identity is already known to them! I just wear it cause it looks good on me and with my dress and over all out fit. That and for the built in tools. When I'm not wearing this I usually wear either my work goggles or some glasses I made, my work goggles just over all to protect my eyes when using blow torches, to maginifine things for me, and so I can see normally and the glasses I wear also are just to really help me see correctly. I can't see our of my right eye cause I was born blind in that eye."

"Sooooo my eye wear records what happens from my right eye perspective and displays it with the view of my left eye and smushes it together in a way that my left eye can see as much as my right. Basically it makes me go from looking at things with one eyes shut to both of them being open. I can function just fine without them but I like using them cause it just makes things easier." She said never sliding around at all as the ambulance took a sharp turn she just kept talking as she leaned against it casually like it was nothing to stay seated.

"But as for taking out the police... I would do that just for fun to be honest. I again don't care if they know who I am or if they hunt me down, but I would gladly take them down just for shits and giggles." She listened to his last statement and smirked. "What if I told you that many people in this city not only got their masks and costumes from me but they also got tools and gear like mine that allow them to rival metas in power?"

"Then just claim to be metas? Cause I sir am 100% normal but I bet I could take on a meta any day. Don't get me wrong I don't say that cause I dis like metas, I just say that to say what I can do. I personally would kill hate, love, laugh ate etc, etc, everyone equally. But again I would so gladly help you fuck over the system with you for funs-sees"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:52 pm

She explained why she needed the mask and how it helped her, making him grab the bridge of his nose out of frustration. This was the part where he was supposed to promise her that she didn't need to ever use masks again and that he'll make sure the police never bother Meta Humans again... but alas... she didn't even care.
But wait a second.. she didn't even care.. Maybe this would work! Roman would lean towards Addison and place his chin on his cane, grinning at her. "So, how far are you willing to go for my cause? What do you need in return?" He asked rather plainly as they got closer to home base. He needed to know what she needed in return to do this, she'd be a great asset.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:45 pm

She saw him lean on his can with a grin so she put her foot on the edge of her chair and brought her knee up to lean on her knee to mimic him with a grin. "Well I blew up kids just for fun if that tell you anything of what i'd do without reason and maybe it will help you think of what i would do WITH a cause. Basically the only thing I would never do is hurt my sister, she looks just like me but with black hair, but anything else I'd do. I can provide you with certain skills of mine so you can think of something for me to do.... and as for what I want...." she thought very hard on it but then announced. "A really really good cookie." She said very seriously before smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:55 pm

She mentioned a sister, making him raise an eyebrow. "I'll have to talk to your sister sometime, I'm sure she'll be very interested in helping us." He mused, sitting up as the ambulance came to a stop. The men from earlier would open the back doors and Roman and Addison would be in a warehouse with large crates and armed soldiers here and there. Hopping out of the car, he'd offer his hand to Addison again to help her out.
"Baked goods aside, I can't do much with you until I'm sure you're talented.. What exactly can you do?" Roman asked, his cane clicking every step he took.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:03 am

She smiled "I'm not sure if she'd be up for it but if you managed to get her and then a powerful enough computer she could easily send the police department into the stone age, steel all their data in the computers easily. Hell if she wanted to and had the right gear she could probably do the same to the entire government. She is a aster hacker and programmer after all. Together I'd say that we could make anything we could think of if we had the right supplies."

She said as the doors would open. She then took Roman's hand and gracefully landed on the ground. He then asked what she could do and took a deep breath before she would begin her long winded answer. "I am at the professional level of Ballet and Ball Room dancing dancers and have several trophies to prove it. I can literally build anything given the right supplies, which most tech on heroes out in the city I made, the tech I have that enhances my strength and speed to the max human potential I can reach to avoid going any further from hurting myself."

"Oh and i also made a giant machine gun that had heavy duty firing power that could tear a limb off someone with just using the parts of pistols pare metal and such. If I have a bit of time to look at something I can figure out how to work just about anything. I have some sword fighting skills, I an very skilled in stealth, lock picking, Capoeira which is a fighting style that is sorta like break dancing and fighting with out arms at times and kick boxing all wrapped up into one happy bundle, acting and lying, and par core. I have basic climbing skills, and I have nearly mastered the art of balancing on countless things moving and unmoving."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm

What he got from her long talk was that her sister was important, she liked to sell herself, she was very talented, and she was pretty cocky. She could sit here all day and tell Roman how great she was, but in the end he just wanted proof. He had specific things in mind, that if she couldn't follow then she couldn't be apart of his organization. That's why he brought her to a fake 'hidden base' so that if she did run off and tell someone, this wasn't the real place.
"Alright alright.. Addison, when's the last time you saw your sister?" He asked, leading her towards a giant group of crates. "Hopefully you haven't seen her for a while.. because I need to ask two things from you before I can officially welcome you to my team."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:24 am

"When she came to visit me to help me rebleach my roots white, it was right before I broke out. Why do you ask?" She said as she followed him over to the crates that she skipped up to and looked over leaning closely to them as she looked them over. "why would you need to talk to her before letting me in?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:28 pm

The girl sold her sister more than she sold herself, making Roman question why he bothered to get Addison... However she was crazy and would do anything for fun, which was something you couldn't come by often. He made a mental note to leave explosives out of her site, considering what she just did at the mall.
Addison proceeded to go on and on about her talents, making Roman tap his cane out of boredom. She sure does like to talk.. but then again he did ask... he just expected her to be more.. straight forward about everything he supposed.. Or maybe he expected her to be more mysterious..

By the end of her speech, Roman turned around to face her, his back to her the entire time. "Alright... I need you to do me a solid. Don't visit your sister yet, I want to lure her here using you." He explained, spinning Jessie around with a smirk. "Before you ask, no, I'm not going to hurt either of you. The chances of her working with us is much higher if I promise her that she can see you here if she helps us."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Addison lept onto the crates and lept from one to the other gracefully to entertain herself as Roman them started to explain his plans. Addsion Had been getting a bored vibe off him when she was giving info on herself and such which very much annoyed her, you cant go and ask someone what they can do then act like that when they tell you. But she kept quiet about it, a cookie was at stake here after all. She eyed him when he spoke of his plan to lure Jenny out by basically holding Addison for a ransom of Jenny's help but rephrased with prettier words. She with held any real comments and just simply shrugged "Okay." If he wanted to basically hold her for ransom he could, it wasn't too boring here yet that and she got a cookie out of it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:13 pm

She was very calm about everything, impressing Roman slightly. "Well... You took that a lot better than I thought you would.. I'm impressed." He told her, watching as she jumped up on the crates, probably trying to keep herself busy. "Do you need a place to stay? So your sister doesn't find you?" Roman asked, swinging around his cane to past the time. He had a underground city there waiting for her, he just needed to make sure that she was willing to do as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:32 am

She looked to him as he said he was impressed and shrugged. "when i get mad or upset i try to imagine others in their underwear dancing stupidly to random dub step, It's hard to stay mad when you're watching random people dancing in a stupid fashion nearly naked to dub step." She said totally seriously. She then went back to jumping around.

"She won't find me unless I want her too, I always won hide and seek back in the day, soo no I don't need a place to stay when it comes to that needing help with that." She then started ballet dancing on the crates in a fashion that would seem like she was dancing to dub step with how she was dancing yet she still managed to look graceful as she danced to the dub step in her head that she was talking about moments before.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Well at least she was straight forward about these things, it made everything much easier. Addison went as far to say how she always won hide and seek, and really, Roman didn't care. As long as she didn't get caught and she could live up to her word. "Alright... Lets meet here at a week from now. By then I'll have a bigger plan and we can get your sister into this as well." He explained, turning her back to her and walking out the door. Roman would walk out of the entrance to the building where another black armored vehicle would pull up rather quickly. "Stick to your word, and you'll have as many cookies as your tiny heart could desire." He said in a threatening tone, hopping into his car and driving off..
He can't believe he just made a deal like that with just cookies..
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Addison smiled and nodded leaping off the crates then as he started to walk away. She skipped as she followed him but stopped as he went up to the vehicle. She curtsied to him grinning as he told her about the cookies and bowed her head. "I'll see you in a week then" she said standing up straight as she watched him drive away. She watched him drive away and as she did she felt like there was something slowly coming up behind her. She placed her hand on her swords hilt and quickly turned but saw nothing there. Making her eyes narrow a bit before she moved her hand away from her sword and started to leave the building.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]   Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Have A Blast (Open) [EVMP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: