Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Alibaba Weezel EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Alibaba Weezel EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Alibaba Weezel EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Alibaba Weezel EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Alibaba Weezel EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Alibaba Weezel EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Alibaba Weezel EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Alibaba Weezel EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Alibaba Weezel EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Alibaba Weezel EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Alibaba Weezel I_vote_lcapAlibaba Weezel I_voting_barAlibaba Weezel I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Alibaba Weezel I_vote_lcap0%Alibaba Weezel I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Alibaba Weezel I_vote_lcap100%Alibaba Weezel I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Alibaba Weezel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Alibaba Weezel Empty
PostSubject: Alibaba Weezel   Alibaba Weezel EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:53 am

"GAME ON SUCKERS!!!"

Alibaba Weezel

Alibaba Weezel 15111914Alibaba Weezel 15111913

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Alibaba Weezel
Nickname(s): Ali, Alley Prince, Gameboy, Weasel
Codename: The Gamer
Classification:Meta(Reality Warper)
Affiliation: Neutral(chaotic good)
Birthday: April 1st
TRW Username: Lord_LvlUp

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6"0
Weight: 125
Other Traits: Scar across his nose from one of the few times his HP has depleted enough for a thug to give him a good slash.

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:

>>>>>HIS RULES <<<<<

HP/MP bars: He actually has bars that protect him and enable him to use Skills.Both are, ATM, at 150.HP makes him basically untouchable and undamageable until it's depleted.MP enables him to use certain abilities.He can, eventually,begin regening,even after depletion,but it takes 5 minutes, with 5 per regening.
Sub:HP Smack: A last resort(or way to confuse a enemy) Ali can actually 'equip' his HP bar and hit someone with it. This has the damage of a sap, not particularly damaging, and chips 10 off per hit.(A sap is a selfdefense weapon, a stunner. Oomphy enough to knock you on your butt and daze you(if you're a plain old human with nada). Certain designs can break bone, but it won't be working like that.)
Sub:MP Smack: Exactly like the above, but he's able to touch intangible, supernatural foes with it.(ghosts,etc.)

Inventory:Can either pull up a screen or speak equip: objects to equip weapons, objects, and clothing/armor to himself.
Sub:Inventory Sheild: can use the screen as a makeshift shield. When someone shoots at him, he can catch the ammo with it, though he only catch up to the limit. If a o small/light enough that he can pick it up he usually just picks it up and drops it in, although he could grab and wave the screen over and through a object, putting it into his inventory.
Sub: Crafting: A secondary screen that allows him to create items via putting in components. He learns 'recipes'  via primarily experimenting and common sense.(for example, nails+bat=nailed bat.)

Skills and Attacks: Through repeating a task or mastering a weapon, (or a special event), Ali can learn special abilities akin to spells, but...you know..game style, and initiates them much like above, except he says the names of the Skills in a certain pitch.
List:
Fireball:A basic fireball from his palm.Hot enough to make slight scorch marks, and has enough oomph to make your standard human stagger back a bit.15 mana.
Webber: Can fire sticky,rope like webbing to trap, tie up, and entangle a enemy.15 mana.
Scan: Scans a person and gives a LV(basically tells how strong they are), a few combat related facts(stats,etc), their Class(what they'd be if they were in a game), and a short paragraph on the person them selves. Any data revealing info outside the person's current persona/mask is either switched or blanked out.5 mana
Oni Batter: If a bat/similar club is equipped, he is capable of unleashing a powerful blow that often sends fully grown men flying.A after image of a huge oni appears behind him when he uses it.20 mana
(10 slots left)

Options:He's able to access actual options. ATM, the only one he can access is the Music option, allowing him to play music from thin air,though perhaps he'll unlock more later.

Skills: Is a excellent free runner/traceur, has above average skill in pickpocketing, Lock picking, stealth, and b&e, is a decent brawler with a high skill in bats/similar clubs.

Physical Weaknesses:

Gah!!!! Hurry, need a potion!!: Once he's drained of his HP, he's just as easy to harm as any human, without access to his powers.So long as you prevent him from eating, he's touchable.

Cmon, give me that fizzbang!!!: His most potent attacks require mana.Get him to waste it, and you'll have a easier time.

H-hey, don't get fancy!!!:He has a certain talent for blunt mayhem, but he's not exactly a master.  Up against someone who's been trained well, he needs to rely on his unique powers and agility to level the playing field.

Uuuuurgh...H-heavy...:He has a weight limit in his inventory, and can only carry 500 pounds worth in it.

You cheater!!!!: Believe it or not,but if you're smart enough/have good enough tech/have certain powers, he can be hacked, and mess up his powers for a good thirty minutes.Ali has a signal emanating from himself that you can take avantage of. Say you want to make him talk in tongues, or 'lag' him into a snails pace. You can enter through this signal, and literally hack him. I would like to discuss the effects per hack, of course, but it will always last a good thirty minutes.

Oh, you noticed my trick?: His damaging Attacks tend to be very noticeable. For example, The Oni Batter has it's after image, and the Fireball has fire that spirals before forming into the ball.This would serve as a warning. The Oni and fire swirl come before the actual attacks, and would allow the other to either counter or dodge.

Geh...need to work out: Without his Skills, he only hits as hard as someone with his average strength of someone in his physical condition.

Why exactly does a interdemensioal Inventory have limited space?: the Inventory has 20 slots. Ali can have multiples of an object, but only to 10.

Gah!!!! I hate that stuff!!!: He's weak against Nth metal.A weapon of it goes right through his HP and damages him, and if there's enough it cancels out his powers entirely.

Mental Weaknesses:

Watch me shine!!:His powers have given him a certain...over confidence. On occasion this leads him to underestimating his opponent.

OK, now I'm angry!!!!: Make him angry enough, and you can take avantage of the resulting recklessness.

Equipment:Items often in his Inventory are: Mask:
Spoiler:
A mask worn on his theiving jobs, once activated it has a built in equalizer,allowing the lights to light up along with his voice/other sounds, 4 metal bats, lockpicks, 10 HP and 10 MP 'potions', a figurine of a controller he uses as his calling card.

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:Aaaaah, Alibaba, a interesting character.He's the walking image of the Lovable Rogue, the Gentleman Thief, though also a tad eccentric. He enjoys teasing and taunting his opposition, and flirting with and/or teasing girls.He has a certain amount of despise for more traditional criminals(aka those who hurt others), especially child hurters, who usually earn his wrath, and a bat in the teeth.He prefers not to seriously harm any that get in his way on jobs(police, heroes, civilians), preferring to befuddle and annoy, though he will defend himself.And despite the rep he tries to build, he is a bit of a softie, as evidenced by money mysteriously appearing in various charities, orphanages, etc.He's also a adrenaline junkie, which is part of the reason he does what he does, and also mischievous.Ali loves to have fun, no matter what he's doing.

Strengths:Charismatic, brave, secretly noble.

Interests/Habits:Going on jobs, flirting with girls, free running, partying.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members:NA
Place of Origin:Star City
Current City:Star City
History: Ali was born to a pair of theives and muggers.When they found out what their baby boy could do, the two villains happily brought him into the family business. But Ali wasn't happy with his path. Oh to be sure, it was fun, and exciting, but when it came to the victims, he felt...guilty. The final straw was targeting a orphanage. The night of the job, he sold his so called family out, leaving them behind to be arrested, and since then has refocused his efforts on different targets...more specifically, thugs and corrupt jerks, hiring out to reclaim various objects.He's been at this for a few years, and has gained a reputation through the city,if not state, as the Gamer, the infuriation of less moral theives and police.

Sample RP:[/b]

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Sun May 01, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Alibaba Weezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibaba Weezel   Alibaba Weezel EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:28 am

Ready momma e!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Alibaba Weezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibaba Weezel   Alibaba Weezel EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Sub:HP Smack: A last resort(or way to confuse a enemy) Ali can actually 'equip' his HP bar and hit someone with it. This has the damage of a sap, not particularly damaging, and chips 10 off per hit.

- Google mode activated: 'sap' did you mean slap?
- Can you clarify in your app that it takes 10 off the hp bar (if this is not the case can you clarify what it takes 10 off from.)
- With mp and hp you need to say how quick it recharges

Sub:Inventory Shield: can use the screen as a makeshift shield. When someone shoots at him, he can catch the ammo with it, though he only catch up to the limit.

-I'd say add a weight limit too to this.
-How does he put non ammo objects in his inventory also if any of these questions are in his rules book please put the link to it in a clearly seen location in your app.

Skills
-Fire ball needs to be elaborated on further, as in you need to say how big it is, strong, hot, etc.
-You can come up with 10 other skills but I'm going to say no to having all said skills on at once. Aka you can only have a set amount of skills that you can have available to use at once and will need to update and get re checked every time you change the load out set like everyone else that changes their powers on their apps.

Glugglugglug:He can swim, but he has a three minute breath meter. After that, it's his HP that's sacrificed, and it leaks quite rapidly.

- I honestly kinda count this as a power/skill due to most normal people not being able to hold their breaths for 3 mins at a time and would die due to suffocation at this point so if anything i see it as a power/skill with a catch than a weakness.

You cheater!!!!: Believe it or not,but if you're smart enough/have good enough tech/have certain powers, he can be hacked, and mess up his powers for a good thirty minutes.

- Please explain this a bit further

Oh, you noticed my trick?: His damaging Attacks tend to be very noticeable. For example, The Oni Batter has it's after image, and the Fireball has fire that spirals before forming into the ball

- I get how this could be a weakness but. please explain more on how it can be as such

I will be asking one r both of the other staff members to come in and look over this as well just in case i missed something and i would like another set of eyes to look over this app since it is much different from all the other ones so expect only staff member coming in at one point.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Alibaba Weezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibaba Weezel   Alibaba Weezel EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:30 am

Ok, lets go!!

HP/MP Smack: Nah. Sorry for the confusion. ^^; A sap is a selfdefense weapon, a stunner. Oomphy enough to knock you on your butt and daze you(if you're a plain old human with nada). Certain designs can break bone, but it won't be working like that.If you want, I don't mind getting rid of these.

HP and MP:They don't have any regen at all so far, though maybe later he'll learn passive Skills that work like that.But, atm, he relies on items,potions, and foods.

Inventory Sheild: K, so, I don't mind a weight limit. Do you mean per item?As in, the limit is on each object seperately, or adds it all up? And if it's small/light enough that he can pick it up he usually just picks it up and drops it in, although I suppose he could grab and wave the screen(unless you'd rather it not work like that, which is cool also. ^^)

FireBall:What would you recommend?^^ I didn't plan on it being the main damager. The Oni Smasher takes that position for the moment.

Skills;Well, I thought perhaps he'd learn more later on. This, other then his Bar sizes, and maybe more Options, are the area he'll get his growth in.As for what you said on loadouts, im not too sure on that, since this right here is what equalizes his footing with the more amped charries... If you insist, ok, but would you mind clarifying more? Would I have to delete skills everytime I go in to 'select' a loadout?Ah, btw, do you want me to adjust the MP costs currently there?^^

Glug: Yeah, sorry. I thought it was a ok 'game' based weakness, but you're right. XD Any reccomendations for it's replacement?^^

Cheater:Say you're a uber smart person, or just clever enough to find and make use of powerful tech, or you're a certain brand of reality warper. Ali has a signal emanating from himself that you can take avantage of. Say you want to make him talk in tongues, or 'lag' him into a snails pace. You can enter through this signal, and literally hack him. I would like to discuss the effects per hack, of course, but it will always last a good thirty minutes.

Noticed:Well, it would serve as a warning. The Oni and fire swirl come before the actual attacks, and would allow the other to either counter or dodge.If you don't think it's good enough, I'm open to suggestions.^^

And k, sure. I don't mind that.^^
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Alibaba Weezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibaba Weezel   Alibaba Weezel EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:07 am

Sap: Please put what your description in your response in that part of your powers It should be fine cause I trust you not to over use it like many do a stun move in combat vs matches to beat others. Though if it ever does become an issue I will inform you and we can rework it to fix the situation at that point.

Regen: Since it has no regeneration an you please clarify how he can use it more than a one time use thing.

Weight Limit: Over all limit not per item. and as for picking it up can you just go ahead and restate and or just over all clarify what you mean within your app.

Fire Ball: Well if you want you can check out miley's app, she uses fire and can make fire balls and such, you can use her app as a reference to see what I'm looking for and what you can use for your own descriptions.

Loadouts: You wouldn't need to delete them you would just have to just say off the side of each one or some how point out that the selected skills are your current available ones. as in at any time you can ask a staff member to unlock you app and you can go in and write, for example, "(Slot 1 Of Loadout)" Or something like that and then a staff member when you are ready would check and then give you the thumbs up and relock your app. As for the MP please do.

Glug: No need for a replacement you have plenty others just make sure this is not in the weaknesses  but attached to the power/skill it would effect.

Cheater/Noticed: Please move that explanation to the weakness description in your app.

Kris looked over your app not to long ago and says that I covered all the things he noticed so we just have to work out the things I spotted and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Alibaba Weezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibaba Weezel   Alibaba Weezel EmptySun May 01, 2016 5:12 pm

FINISHED!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster