Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_lcapAn unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_voting_barAn unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_lcapAn unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_voting_barAn unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_lcap0%An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_lcap0%An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_lcap100%An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) Empty
PostSubject: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 am

Terra and her two friends Amber and Donnie walk out of the school and out by the gate Terra and the other two girls waved goodbye to each other going their own separate ways. Terra walked along the sidewalk that followed the gate. Terra didn't really have a place to be like Amber and Donnie but she had to make it seem like she did so no one would suspect anything.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:17 am

"So it is true..."

As Terra looked to her left, suddenly she would see a boy with his arms folded standing there next to a stop sign with a hood covering his face, but the R symbol on his chest was unmistakable.

"I just wanted to see for myself....That you were alive, Terra."

At the hanging pause upon her name, Robin lifted his head and showed his mask. A face of disapproval adamantly displaying itself at the school girl.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 am

"Robin!" Terra thought as she looked to him. "Ok remain claim you knew this was gonna happen eventually after Beast Boy showed up." Terra stopped walking and saw the disapproval in him face and tried to stay straight faced."I should have figured Beast Boy would be the only one wanting me back, I can't blame robin for looking at me like this after what I did."

"I'm sorry do I know you?"

She said still sticking to the no memory act.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:34 am

"Don't play dumb, not with me, I can read people really well...and I know you remember everything."

Robin then walked forward angrily, and pointed a finger an inch away from her.

"Did you think you could really just pretend it all away? That we'd forget your betrayal, your lies, and how you hurt all of us, especially Beast Boy. Well I'm not buying it! The only reason I don't take you down, right here and now, is because of your sacrifice against Slade."

Robin then backed off and took a few steps back, allowing his cape to cover his front body frame.

"But this, what you're doing now...All it does is prove what I knew all along about you Terra. You're a coward, afraid to face your past."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:47 am

Terra was really shocked that she could tell she was faking it but she kept her cool on the out side.... that s until Robin mentioned Beast Boy the one person she had been think about ever since she sacrificed her self. Terra could barely manage to lie to Beast Boy and actually allow herself to get close to him again at least for a little while. Terra hated playing dumb with Beast Boy and achauly was thinking about telling him the truth.

"Sorry but if it wasn't for Beast Boy trying to talk to me a few days ago and convincing me I'm someone who I'm not I wouldn't have the slightest idea what you where talking about... like I told Beast Boy the girl you want me to be is just a memory I'm just a regular girl who needs to get a lot of homework done if I even want to consider passing biology."

Terra said with a straight face and looks away and would start to walk away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 am

When Terra walked away Beast boy just happened to come from the street she was going to walk in Terra! Robin! What`s going on? he looked at his friend and the girl who used to be his friend in confusion.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Robin thought of leaving, but then he stopped being angry and tried to understand....

"Running...It's easy isn't it...When you've got nothing tying you down. No family, no real friends, nothing holding you back and your past is haunting you like a knife aimed right at your back. It's second nature to run, but know this Terra, one day you will run out of places to go and you will have to turn around and face that blade you created."

As Robin spoke, the screen paneled sideways, showing his face dimly as he spoke and thought of his parents falling from the trapese wire and then running from Batman when he couldn't face the truth that after dreaming of catching the man who murdered them, he could never take revenge. Running away was easy then, saying he could walk this world as a lone wolf rolled off the tongue, but the truth was the Titans, his family, his friends saved him from this path Terra was on. Beast Boy arrived moments afterwards as Robin watched her walk away.

"Nothing Beast Boy, were through here."

Robin the turned to walk in the opposite direction leaving Beast Boy in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Terra kept walking as robin talked but paused when she heard beast boy behind her. "Beast Boy.. I'm so sorry..." Terra put on a fake angry face and looked to Beast Boy.

"whats the big deal! you can't convince me I'm this Terra girl so you get him to do it for you?!?"

She said pointing at robin knowing she had to keep up the act. "I'm sorry Beast Boy but this is the only way I can think of to make you move on and forget about me, your better off with out me you all are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:09 pm

(OOC: Crap, I didn`t explain right, BB came from the direction Terra is walking in)

What are you talking about!?! I didn`t know Robin would run into you! I didn`t know any of this would happen!! he was telling the truth, but Terra didn`t seem to know this.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 pm

"Beast Boy don't bother. She either doesnt remember or doesn't want to. Either way it's not our choice to force her into a life she's no longer apart of."

Robin knew a little something about right and wrong, freedom of choice was one of the rights that everyone is entitled to.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Terra looked at only Beast Boy it was killing her that she had to do this but she figured it was the right thing to do it. All she had ever done to Beast Boy and the others was cause them troubles and Terra didn't want to anymore and figured this was the best way to do it. Terra stuck in character but unknowing had a hint of sadness and regret in her eyes as she tried to look angry at them both.

Terra looked at Robin easing her angered look a bit and threw on a frown and tucked the hair that got loose and fell on her face when she had given Beast Boy a realistically fake angry look behind her ear with one hand and returned the hand to holding her books and looked to Beast Boy.

"Why do you even want this girl so bad Beast Boy after everything you told me see seems like all she ever did was cause you all troubles have you ever thought that you all might be better off without her?"

Last edited by Paige on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:39 pm

(OOC: No offense but Terra and Robin are seriously over-reacting)

Beast boy was confused What are you guys talking about? I was just passing through! he looked at Terra angrily You want to know why I want her back!?! It`s because... he turned the other way and started running, he didn`t know where he was going, he just didn`t want to be here, he just ran with tears in his eyes going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Robin had no more words, he wouldn't go after Beast Boy, because there was nothing he could say to make the boy feel better. This wasn't fixable, the only one who could fix it possibly was the one in the most denial, maybe even more so than BB himself.

"I hope for your sake, this act of yours, is all worth it."

That being said, the sound of his grapple line firing drowned out all other noise and then zipped Robin up and away from Terra, giving her exactly what she wanted finally, to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Terra watched as they both left her and squeezed her books "I can't do this anymore...." Terra threw her books on the ground and hoped into the air as a rock followed her. Terra flew on the rock kneeling down as she caught up with robin and looked to him.

"Beast Boy can't know I remember if he does he'll never give up. I want to tel him but I can't. I have come to terms with my past mistakes and I'm sorry but I can't take a chance you Beast Boy or the others will get hurt because I made another stupid mistake. You all are better off with out me and the only way Beast Boy will ever move on if I treat him the way I did it nearly killed me saying that to him but I have to."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Beast boy looked back and couldn`t believe what he saw: a rock being raised by a yellow aura TERRA!!!! he became a cheetah and ran in the direction of where they were before, hoping it wouldn`t be too late.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Robin zipped up onto the side of a rooftop across the street from the school, and then rather than being angry gave Terra a sad frown to show his displeasure.

"Well at least you dropped the act, but Terra, what you're doing now is hurting Beast Boy more than ever. It would make sense if it were just me ,or Raven, or Starfire, but this is Beast Boy. You obviously never really knew how much he cared about you...I shouldn't be telling you this, but that gift he made you...He sleeps next to it every night and sometimes during the night missions, we can tell he was crying before we went out."

Robin then walked towards her, hoping she'd understand where he was coming from after hearing her out.

"We may not think you're very trustworthy Terra, but were not heartless. I know you're a good person at heart...As I'm sure Slade told you, I was forced to work for him to. But Beast Boy doesn't care about any of that, and now that he know's you're alive, but thinks you don't remember him. It's like he lost you all over again. In fact, it might be worse, the feeling of knowing you're here, but thinking you're not you anymore and most of all, that you want nothing to do with him...."

Robin then then contorted his face to a more serious frown, no longer peaking sincerely but, blatantly blunt.

"I'm not telling you what the right or wrong answer is here, but you might want to make sure this is really the right thing to do before you go forward. If not, you owe it to Beast Boy to tell him the truth. I'm not going to rat you out and will leave you alone personally from here on out. This decision has to be made on your own, but if Beast Boy's right about you...You'll do the right thing."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:55 pm

After he finished Terra rubbed the back of her head still on the rock hovering about the roof then hopping down and began to talk.

"No pressure huh... do you know that ever since I first meet Beast Boy I couldn't stop thinking about him? Everything from the point of sacrificing myself up to here I did trying to make it so my bad decisions wouldn't cost Beast Boy his life. Lieing to him is.. was always the hardest thing for me to do... I just don't want to see him disappointing in me again..."

Terra claimed back onto the rock and faced away from Robin.

"And every night even after my betrayal I always look at a picture that me and Beast Boy took while I was still on the team before I go to bed..."

Terra lifted off the ground a few feet and paused.

"Keep an eye on Beast Boy ok? I don't want him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Beast boy was rushing towards the scene as a cheetah, he didn`t have long to go, he could see the corner he had to turn to get to where they were before. Suddenly from the building next to him, Cinderblock burst through the wall and ran towards Beast boy I DON`T HAVE TIME FOR YOU!!!! he became a bird, flew above Cinderblocks head, became a blue whale and flattened Cinderblock (OOC: That moment when you realise BB isn`t playing around.), he then continued to run in a cheetah form.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 pm

"Hopefully, you'll get to tell him that yourself one day."

Robin said in an assuring voice, as if to make sure he would keep Beast Boy fine. That's when the Titans intercom began to blare on alert, Cinderblock was apparently on the loose.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Terra heard the alarm on the com link go off .

"I gess we both better get going.... I really am sorry Robin, for everything I've done...."

She said as she keeled and flew off high into the sky not having done this in a long time and she missed it. Terra headed towards a cave right out side Jump that shes been staying in ever since she was set free from the stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Beast boy darted around the corner and saw that Terra was not there, only Robin, he was too late DAMN IT! Robin, I saw a rock being lifted by Terra`s powers! Where is she!?!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 am

Robin stood for a moment and then just put his hood up, not even looking at Beast Boy. He wanted to tell him, but it wasn't his place.

"I'm sorry Beast Boy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:37 am

What!?! Damn it!! he pounded his fist on the ground in frustration and the alarm on his communicator went off, he checked then sent a message to all titans Don`t worry, he`s been taken care of he then walked home feeling worse than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)   An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants) Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexspected reunion(jak and pika if he wants)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Murakami High School-
Jump to: