Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_lcapToji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_voting_barToji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_lcapToji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_voting_barToji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_lcap0%Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_lcap0%Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_lcap100%Toji Rai-Okami Stats and thread request(WIP) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster