Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_lcapWhat's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_voting_barWhat's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_lcapWhat's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_voting_barWhat's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_lcap0%What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_lcap0%What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_lcap100%What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] Empty
PostSubject: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:31 pm

"YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!"
"You can't do this this store is all I have!"
"Please I need my job! My sister won't make if if I can't make money to get her medicine!"
"YOU MONSTER!"

A man with his long hair slicked back and wore a clean cut suit as he watched his men take all of the items in the small store in the mall and put them in boxes then toss them carelessly aside as they cleaned out the store. The man sighed and spoke to them without even turning to them. "People Please! Come now.... you can't really expect that I care what you think do you? this store area is mine now and you're all already fired  and I don't care about your sob stories so just give up already"

He said in a cheery tone. They then went silent for a moment before then shouting louder in anger at him and he frowned and looked down beside him at a wavy haired blonde girl in a pretty white dress who sat on the ground next to him watching the workers silently as her hands were lightly interlocking fingers and resting in her lap. "Miley these people are now becoming an annoyance.... Get rid of them."

He said in a cold tone and she silently sighed before she got up her feet bare and were dirty but she didn't seem to mind walking around without them. She looked at them blankly and they got a bit quieter at they saw her walking up to them. She then held up her hand letting them see it and then aimed it at a trash can and shot out a massive ice spike that easily impaled the trash can making them jump in fear.

She then stared at them never having looked away and then aimed her hand at then and rose her eyebrow as if asking if any dared to stick around and they all quickly left the area. She then lowered her hand and walked back over to the man and sat back down. "Keeping you for myself was mot certainly worth the loss in the others." He said with a chuckle and a grin as they watched the men work.

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Toji looks around, wide eyed, at all te things going.Wow......what an amazing world.....The boy bounced around excitedly, grinning happily. This was excellent!!!! That is, till he saw what seemed to be a bully shooing people out of a store. Blinking, Toji growls, stomping towards him as a girl scares the poor civilians off.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 pm

The man blinked seeing Toji coming over angerly and sighed looking from Toji to Miley. "You missed one." She then looked up to him confused speaking in a clear feeconic accent which to humans would sound like a mix between Japanese and British accents. "I thought they all left was there one I did not notice...?" He nodded and pointed to the boy

"Yes that one there, handle him before he starts being annoying." he said in a rather ordering tone as she looked over eyeing him over noticeable checking out his cheek before nodding and standing up. "Understood sir." She then walked over to him with a straight face looking down to him only being about 4 inches taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Toji tilts his head, examining the girl both curiously and warily as she comes over.He'd seen that little icetrick of hers.....Looking up at her, the boy fiddles somewhat nervously with the metal stick in his hand, but nods, dredging up his knowledge."Out...way...p-please."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:52 pm

The girl eyed his hair then and noted how he spoke and nodded very slightly as if confirming something rather than agreeing to his asking of her to move. "He's an Okamian sir." The man rose an eyebrow looking to her "So what? You can handle him right?" She looked back to him "Yes but-" "then no buts, handle him" she stared at him for a moment before he gestured for her to hurry up. "Now!" She nodded "Yes sir...." She said looking back to Toji and whispered to him in his native tongue.

"I am sorry but I must follow my orders, if you fear for your life at any point in the battle feel free to flee I will not chase you since my orders are only to make you leave." She said as she moved her foot and the ground around them started to freeze clearly knowing that she would need the advantage if they fought.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:13 am

Toji blinks, eyes widening in surprise.She knew what he was?!But wait...she wasn't moving out of the way....He humphs, looking up at her with a slightly dissatisfied look. He had asked nicely, after all!!Then.....she speaks Okamian!!! Excited about the chance of finally being able to really communicate, Toji grins, hair sparking, but processes her words. Frowning, he sighs. The boy really didn't want to fight...but he had to have words with that bully! You couldn't be so mean, it'd get you nowhere in the long run!!

Then Toji notices she was freezing the ground around them, and let's out a surprised yelp as he makes a attempt to leap out of the frost.Pointing his stick at her, he juts his jaw out, brows falling down in hardheadedness."Siaf-ji miok tyu retukia ku, nuj Ku mayia ba kionuta qai nulloi!!!"

(You're nice for warning me, but I have to lecture that bully!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 am

She eyed him as he seemed surprised that she knew what he was and how to speak his language, then she realized that he probably thought she was just human, she was in her human form after all. She then watched him leap back and she crouched down putting one hand on the ground and narrowed her eyes. "I'm sorry but you can not do such thing, my master doesn't want you bothering him let alone lecturing him...."

She said in his native tongue before she lifted up her feet one at a time and froze ice onto the bottoms of her feet then waved her hand over them making the ice into blades for her to skate on. She then started skating forward and shooting ice out as she went forward with one hand and she held her other arm forward towards him shooting out ice shards at him but they looked much smaller than the other ice shard clearly holding back against him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:58 am

Toji frowns, snorting."Riy? Lo-yik ratkh!!" Then, he blinks, eyes narrowing."....Feteria?" Tilting hus head, he ooohs slightly as she starts skating, but yelps as she starts shooting ice shards at him. Dodging, the boy grabs a nearby bag of flour, tossing it up and batting it at Miley with his stick. A small trail of the substance flew behind it like a comet tail, indicating the bags now much weakened structure.

(Why? He's mean!! .....Master?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:08 pm

"Because I wont let you... and yes.... I became his slave so my people could be freed from him..." She then watched as the flour bag flew at her and looked behind her seeing  the man in the suit before looking back forward and held her arms in a X shape and closed her eyes letting the flour hit her knowing if she dodged it the flour might hit his suit and well that definitely would not not be good. The bag hit her hard and off balanced her making her slip and fall onto her back hard.

She slid to a stop right in front of Toji now covered in the flour from the bag that now laid torn badly and empty on her. She opened her eyes and narrowed them as she sat herself covered in flour and wiped her face as she looked at him not really mad but a bit annoyed that he picked on of the most messy things he could have to try and hit her. She then threw the bag off her muttering i feeconic "And my dress just got washed too....'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Toji growls.Slave........He glares at the man with black and gold eyes, lightning flashing around him as he begins to step forward..... Only to stop and blink as the ice girl slides to a stop in front of him.The boy examines her, head tilted, and then begins to giggle, hand muffling his mouth so he doesn't break into louder, more insulting laughter."D-diamik..." Then Toji blinks. Wait....feeconic tongue?!

(sorry)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:13 pm

She growled as he started to laugh at her and glared at him clearly upset about his laughing. She was about to shout at him to en the embarrassment that he was now facing when her master walked over to her his shoes seeming to grip onto the ice normally as he reached down holding out a hand to her. She looked at him and waved her hands over her blades and shattered them before standing up after taking his hand. He then glared down at the boy.

"It's one thing to annoy me boy... it's another to embarrass my property.... next time you do it you will be killed... and it will be with my hands...." the treated him as miley stood by him looking rather embarrassed at her horrible failure and having been laughed at to the point of clearly not wanting to be in the area anymore. Toji would notice something then, the man had yes enslaved her but unlike croji he seemed like he actually cared what happened to miley despite calling her property.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Toji blinks at the glare, seeming to shrink slightly. He really embarrassed her....The boy speaks with her language./I'm sorry.That was rude of me.I'm just not used to being able to laugh, and I guess I've forgot how to hold back.../ Toji begins to reach to help her up, but tenses as the man approaches, only to blink as he....helps her up?! Raising a brow at the threat, he glares back defiantly.Hmph...Guess he didn't know what Okamians were capable of....Blinking, the boy glances at them, brow furrowed in confusion./He.....cares about you?W-why? He's a slaver...why?/
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:16 pm

She just silently looked away as he apologized and only looked at him after she was helped up and she stood by the man she didn't seem to hate him or was spiteful of him at all despite their relationship between each other. "Don't glare at me boy... you have no place to do so. You came here with the intention of causing problems with us and then horribly embarrassed this girl when she defended me.... you are in no place to glare at me for reacting the way i did." he lectured He then spoke in feeconic speaking it fluently.

"Because she belongs to me... and because i respect her... She can do what she needs to and she obediently follows my orders and respects our deal between each other when she could very much kill me. That and I see that a relationship between mater and slave can only work at it's finest when both parties respect each other and if the master treats his slave with dignity and rewards them when they do well. That and I'm not stupid enough to force slavery on someone that could easily kill me like your master croji did.

Especially with such a ridiculous tactic as that collar that girl broke off you..." Her master had been watching the day toji was freed as one of the men hidden by shadows and miley, well she had been waiting in the limo due to her master not wanting to take the chance of her having a sudden out burst if she saw another demon being controlled and enslaved that she possibly knew.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Toji juts his jaw out at the lecturing, though he conceded the fact that he had embarrassed her..He flinches in shame at that part...Listening to the man speak further, he blinks, responding./But what you are doing is wrong, and mean!!! Scaring innocents is wrong, threatening to kill is wrong, and s...slavery is wrong, despite how you treat the slave!Why do these bad things? I don't understand!/Then he registers a certain part, taking a step back./Y-you know Corgi?/
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm

"Child you didn't even know what i was doing when you were going to cause trouble, you didn't know about the girls slavery, meaning that your reasons are not justified." he said staring down at the boy. "What I was doing was forcibly removing people occupying my bought property who had been given 5 days to leave the premises but stayed and continued business so I am claiming my property from them. Then I had Milicondras here forcibly make the people leave because they were disturbing the peace and out stayed their welcome which if very much a crime here boy, they should just be glad that I didn't have them arrested."

He then chuckled at him calling it mean. "Mean yes but that business in the human world boy. It's how I became as rich as I am now and how I own so much of the city. Being nice will get you no where in my business kid... and as for threatening I wasn't threatening you boy I was informing you." He said with a straight face "I is a fact that I will kill you if you ever do such an act to Miley here again... I dont care if you are just a child, I dont care what kind of demon you are, I dont care about anything about you.... will kill you.... and i will not feel remorse about it."

Miley stood there silently as she watched them talk. "Slavery is wrong but its not going away any day soon all it will do is just affect different groups and races. I wont be amazed if i ever heard that in the future your kind would enslave mine, i'm just taking advantage of it not being my race yet. And I don't see Miley and my's arrangements as wrong... I see it noble. The day I met Miley is the day she became my slave. She was just a child then... she still is but she' at least much older mentally now she knows how the world works and how to handle herself now and-" Miley then cut him off. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to say something to him..."

"go right ahead" he said with a nod. "You should know the story of the feecons mad king who lost his mind after he lost his wife. He sold his people into slavery for no clear reason, he was cruel to the people who used to love him, and day in and day out he tortured his half breed daughter. I am that kings daughter...and I am the one who trained every waking hour I could when I was not being tortured to train my abilities.... I then when I was ready broke out of my cage and waited for him to arrive and then killed him for what he did.... Thus making me the kingdoms new queen. I wanted though to leave and have time to myself before I would have to take over and fix all the things my father did."

"Though when I came out of the portal I met the man you see here today... We then talked i told him what i did since he knew who i was and how i shouldn't be out of my cage and he found it humorous. He then told me and showed me the contract he made with my father on the feecons he should receive since he would need my permission to take my people. I told him that i would not allow him to have any more of my people as slaves. He was going to let me leave and leave on that agreement but I offered myself as his slave and in return he returned all of his feeconic slaves back to my kingdom where they can live free lives."

"He has also i return given me the closest thing to a castle to live in, how to speak english, clothes that will not be destroyed with my powers, respect, taught me the culture of another world, and allowed me to see my people before they returned to my kingdom which they agreed to keep in my name and let me stay their queen despite my positioning. Yes I could just kill this man and return to my people but I don't believe in killing even though i sometimes and forced to do so." The man smiled and gestured to her.

"see boy. noble, very noble in deed for not just the fact that shes from a noble family and being a queen. You should probably just be glad that she doesn't kill you for embarrassing her but enough about that. You wanted to know about corgi, I thought I got his name wrong, I can never remember if it is crogi or corgi." He sighed "such a pitiful man who should really stay out of the slaver business. But yes I know him, I and many others were invited to watch you destroy things in this city through that droid of his. His presentation was pitiful and shaming to the slaver business. Through i right after sold multiple slaves to each person who attended after they saw how obedient miley was."

He laughed "the fools though i sold slaves as obedient as her when all it was was the fact that she was just that obedient." he sighed. "You see boy in my business you make money through property, exploiting uneducated and stupid people, and using everything you can to your advantage. It might be wrong yes but if you just through the right loop holes... it's very much legal." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:57 am

Toji listens, first to the man, then Miley.Hearing her part, he blinks, then shakes his head,somewhat in shock. No, he hadn't heard that, actually....The boy offers her a nod of respect, resisting the urge to hug her.She was strong...Hopefully he could be as strong one day.Frowning at the last part, Toji nods slowly, thinking./Loopholes?......very well...../He raises his head, eyes dead serious, as he looks at the two taller beings.He saw now..…He had to use his freedom.../I, Toji Rai-Okami, heir to the Rai Okamian Chieftainship, and future commander of the 9000 Fang Pack, swear to both of you in a language you both understand, that I will watch you, sir, and everyone like you, and once you slip up, bring you to the law.I will carry through with the work of my ancestors before they fell, and protect those who need it, defending the innocent while I do my best to redeem the fallen.I will work till I bring the slavers to their knees, one city at a time, and once I bring my clan to heel, I will bring their power to bear upon the evil in this world.I swear, sir, by laws older,stronger, and not subject to that of this or any other human government, to cease your trading of sentients, cease your ill deeds, cease the pain you cause the undeserving, and hopefully open your eyes to the good you can do./ His aura, a light blue cloud of lightning, manifested, forming to a wolf shape around him, before suddenly fading as Toji finishes the oath, closing his eyes and breathing out. Looking at them, he calmly sets a end of his stick down, leaning in the metal object casually.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:19 pm

They watched him as he gave his speech And man thy only thought their rper was allowed to make cyan blue text characters have walls of text for a speech, slowly looks to camera with a smile. and her master nodded un impressed. "Good luck with that' he said with a laugh as he started to leave and miley followed him looking back at toji rather thought fully. "Miley please refrain from turning into your Tainted Demon form, no one wants to smell you cook till golden brown." He said making her blink and look forward at him with narrowed eyes "Oh ha ha..." he smiled "oh good you laughed and here i thought we would have an awkward silence."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Toji snorts as the man begins to leave/Be careful of wishing me luck, sir, It might take away your own./ When they begin walking away the boy spots Miley looking back at him, and gives her a respectful nod and apologetic smile, waving goodbye. Running his hand through his hair, Toji frowns. His day was ruined now...He might as well just go back to his safe place....The halfling takes a step, lightning flashing around him....and with a puff of air, he's gone.

EXIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]   What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP] Empty

Back to top Go down

What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine (open) [IVP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: