Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Quiver EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Quiver EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Quiver EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Quiver EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Quiver EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Quiver EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Quiver EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Quiver EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Quiver EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Quiver EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Quiver I_vote_lcapQuiver I_voting_barQuiver I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Quiver I_vote_lcap0%Quiver I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Quiver I_vote_lcap100%Quiver I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Quiver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

Quiver Empty
PostSubject: Quiver   Quiver EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:19 pm

"Character Quote(Optional)"

Robin Summers

Quiver Quiver10

How she looks without the disguise :

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Robin Summers
Nickname(s): Roby
Codename: Quiver
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral Good
Birthday: 17th of Janruary
TRW Username: Quiver

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Brown (Black wig worn as Quiver)
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'7
Weight: 60kg (Roughly 132 pounds)
Other Traits: None

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers: Master Archery- Her skill with the bow is so great it truly deserves to be considered a power. No matter what the target, her aim is accurate 100 percent of the time. She can hit anything within the range of her arrow fire, so long as she takes the correct time to aim, accounting for wind and other factors. Her only equals with the bow are Green Arrow and Speedy themselves.

Skills: Hand to hand combat skills- She's not a master martial artist, but she has enough combat skills to put novices to shame and can effortlessly take out untrained fighters.

Stealth tactics- Quiver was trained to be an assassin, so although she doesn't kill she stills knows how to move silently and remain unseen. She could very easily enter a base, move through it undetected, do whatever it is she came to do and leave again without anyone knowing she was ever there until it was too late.

Genius level intelligence- Quiver is extremely intelligent, she can use her vast array of gadgets to her advantage. She is able to make split-second decisions in the middle of battle which could change the tide of battle at any point.

Physical Weaknesses: Human- She is but a mortal, she can only take the same amount of damage that a normal person could. Anything that could kill a regular person would kill her, although she is tougher than the average joe of course.

Close combat- She knows how to fight in close range, but it still puts her at a disadvantage when compared to fighting more far away foes, especially up against a large amount of foes that all rush her at once.

Equipment- Most of her fighting style revolves around the use of her equipment. If she uses up all her gadget arrows, then she is stuck with ordinary arrows. If she runs out of those, she's stuck with her hands and feet, plus a useless bow.

Mental Weaknesses: Fear of drowning- During her training, water-boarding was used as a punishment for poor behaviour, or failure to complete tasks. This instilled a great fear of failure within her, as well as a fear of drowning. She's not afraid of water on it's own, and she can handle shallow water, but when her head is submerged, or if the water is deep enough that she can't feel the ground she will instinctively panic and start to thrash around. In such a scenario, she would need someone's help just to survive.

Perfectionist- Her being punished for failure had another affect on her, she simply does not allow herself to fail. She was taught that failure is the enemy, that those who do not do everything perfect are worthless. If she were ever to fail anything important, the damage to her confidence would be immense.

Equipment: Gadget Arrow arsenal- Quiver carries 100 arrows on her person. These include:

*Normal arrows- These have either pointed or blunt endings, depending on what she's firing them at. (49)
*Grappling arrows- These are arrows that have retractable wires coming from them, these act as grappling hooks. (10)
*Explosive arrows- These arrows detonate on contact with the target, or any kind of solid obstacle, but they can also be remotely detonated. These have enough force to blow a hole in a wall barely big enough for the average person to walk through. (10)
*Taser arrows- These arrows give the target an electric shock equal to that of a taser. (5)
*Gas arrows- These are arrows with arrowheads that open upon impact, releasing nauseous gas that will make you disoriented and confused in small amounts and will leave you straight up unconscious if you breathe in too much. (5)
*Smoke arrows- These arrows give out very large amounts of smoke, creating a smoke screen. (10)
*Bola arrows- This arrow fires out as one arrow, then explodes after a certain distance to release a pair of bolas that go forwards in the direction the arrow was fired. (10)
*Sonic arrow- This arrow has a device at the end that will let out a loud sonic screech which can shatter glass and unprotected eardrums all the same. These arrows can only be used once and are extremely hard to make, so they are a last resort. (1)

Composite Bow- Quiver uses a composite bow to fire her arrows. It is of the best model that exists that is specially made for assassination. It is made of durable metal and can be used as a club for close-combat fighting.

Wires- The wires she uses for her gadget arrows are tough steel wires that can't be cut through by normal blades.

Goggles- These goggles are made of one-way glass so that Quiver can see through them but people cannot see their eyes. As well as covering up her eyes, they have technological capabilities. They enable her to zoom in, which helps her make accurate shots from even further away than with her natural senses. They also come with infra-red vision to see through walls and X-ray vision to see when her smokescreen has been activated.

Facemask- This is a mask she wears that covers her whole face below the eyes. It has three functions, to hide her identity even further than the goggles, to hide her voice with the built-in voice modifier and as a gas mask. (Note- it is not like what is seen in the picture, which is just cloth, her mask is made of metal)

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: Robin is, all things considered, quite a pleasant girl. She's approachable, friendly and nice. She's also naturally curious about things that are out of the ordinary, like meta humans or supernatural things.

However, all this only applies to Robin. When Robin was younger, she was trained to erase her emotions so that she could be a true assassin. Now, she does this when she dons the Quiver identity, not completely ridding herself of morals, but enabling her to not act as she normally would. This both helps hide her identity and helps her have better judgement on things that may otherwise be clouded with emotion.

Strengths: Level-headed and intelligent.

Interests/Habits: Things of supernatural origin, practising her archery, Soccer.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Parents she's never met
Place of Origin: New York City
Current City: Star City
History: Before Robin was even born, her parents didn't want her, they straight up gave her to an orphanage the moment she was born. But, the orphanage was not a real orphanage. It was actually a front for an order of assassins to get children who would later be trained to join them. So, Robin was destined to become an assassin.

Even before Robin could walk, her training had begun. While she was still too young for the physical training, she is being brought up to not think of killing as being bad and to obey the order without question. From there, she was trained in combat, stealth, archery, everything that was required of her.

Years later, when Robin was 11, the order was brought down by a team of superheroes, the assassins were all being rounded up. One man who was formerly forced to work for the order pitied the children who were merely victims of their upbringing and took them all in in secret, taking them back to his mansion in Star City.

He took them in under the pretence of continuing their training, but he was a lot less harsh than the order was and he was slowly but surely making them more humane, trying to remove the murderous nature that they had implemented in them. Over time, Quiver came to realize his true intentions, but she didn't mind. Instead, she asked him to help her use her skills for good, to help people.

He continued her training until he thought she was ready, then he provided her with the equipment she needs and Quiver was born.

Sample RP:

Last edited by pikazilla on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

Quiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiver   Quiver EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Quiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiver   Quiver EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:11 am

Weight: Looked it up for you, the average weight for a female of her height would be 123lbs-136lbs
Explosive arrows: What kind of wall and how big are the explosions?

Add these things and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

Quiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiver   Quiver EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Done (Decided to go on the other end of the spectrum, since she has muscles)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Quiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiver   Quiver EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Quiver Harley16
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Quiver Empty