Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_lcapGardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_voting_barGardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_lcapGardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_voting_barGardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_lcap0%Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_lcap0%Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_lcap100%Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] Empty
PostSubject: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 pm

After yesterday's storm, the Garden in downtown StarCity was pretty much empty. It was still cloudy, foggy, and a bit misty, meaning that there was little to no one even out, most people would be inside with a cup of tea and a giant blanket. However, this was the perfect weather for Watheraqua plants that only emerge after a long rainfall. They are usually found in rain forests and tend to gravitate towards magic areas, but with the way StarCity is, Opal was going to take the chance.
She brought her usual leather book, wand, satchel, and a few bottles to hold these wet plants. However, she didn't have any way to contact her Aunt when she left the house, making it somewhat dangerous to go. Opal was aware of the dangers since Green Arrow's departure, but she couldn't resist this opportunity!

Now, the happy young witch made her way down town, walking fast, quickly arriving to the garden. Her Aunt's store was just around the corner, luckily, making the travel time better.
On top of all of that craziness, Opal has to deal with the wet weather making her hair that much more poofy! Talk about a bad hair day!
When the witch arrived, she walked towards maze, looking for the small green and purple plant. She quickly found two smaller roots, shoving them into water filled glasses. However, Opal was stopped by a knife held to her throat, instantly making her stop in fear. "Hand over the bag, and nothing bad will happen to you." He growled, causing her eyes to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:15 am

Many would be inside on a day like this but many weren't jenny. Jenny was jenny and a Jenny Jenny liked days like this because the said Jenny could do Jenny things like practice her violin with minimal chitter chatter in the park.Jenny arrived to only see many others already having similar ideas and sighed pouting.

Well there went that idea..... now where else would be empty with a tree one could rest in and play their violin. After a long time of thinking she nodded deciding on a location and left to go to it. Jenny then arrived then at the Gardens and went right to the trees climbing up the first big one she saw. Once she was up there and had her but like the tree, firmly planted, she started to practice her violin playing it beautifully with her eyes gently closed as she listened to the music she played off the top of her head.

She leaned against the base of the tree as she played for about an hour until she peeked her eyes open and saw a girl entering the garden. Jenny then lowered her violin and pulled up her hood of her black vest with white furry trimming on her hood and arm holes and backed up into the tree more not really wanting to take the chance of any real social interaction with someone new. She watched as the girl got closer to the tree as a man held a knife to her throat.

She narrowed her eyes and placed her violin in a safe place in the tree and pulled her hood more forward to hide most of her face in shadows as she reached up and pulled an apple from the tree. She cranked her arm back and threw the apple to hit the knife from his hand and onto the ground before leaping down with her arms extended to tackle him down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:35 am

Opal's life was flashing before her eyes, there was so much she wanted to see, so much she wanted to do! How could have she been caught off guard so easily, especially a young witch like her, she couldn't believe it.
"I-I-Here-" She sputtered out, tears running down her face as the knife pressed tighter against her throat, causing blood to trickle down her neck. But, as if the gods heard her silent prayers, the knife flew out of his hand followed by a crazy person to tackle him away from her.

The witch turned around and fell on her butt, staring wide eyed at what was going on. This person just saved her life... she had to do something.. but her body wouldn't work with her mind, she was frozen like she was living in a nightmare. Her mind kept on screaming 'RUN RUN RUN' but she couldn't....
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:12 am

She tackled him and saved the girl.. or at least for the moment. She then glared down angerly at the man and spoke in a cold tone. "I called the cops i suggest you leave now before they come and before I make you cry harder than that girl...." She threatened him as she got off him and grabbed his knife that was on the ground. "And I suggest you go before you lose anything more than your knife here" she said clearly ready to slash at him with the drawn blade in her hand as she stood in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:29 am

The man, despite weaponless, wouldn't give up in a time like this. A little girl tackled him? Why would he back down from a puny girl like her! She was probably lying about the cops anyways, who had time to do that!?
He seemed hesitant at first, like he was backing up to run away. However, last second he lunged for the girl with the knife. His hands were going for her hair, knowing that was an advantage to his at the moment.

Opal was scared, her body still frozen in time. It was like everything was in slow motion, but suddenly, she could think properly. The young witch lunged for her satchel and dug out her wand where she pointed it at the girl who saved her life. She twisted her wand and murmured something and lifted the girl straight in the air.
The caused the man to lunge at her and miss her completely, but instead her tackled Opal."AGH" This caused Opal's wand to be flung out of her hand, making the levitation spell stop immediately, dropping Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:18 am

Jenny narrowed her eyes glaring at him as she spun the knife around back handed as he ran at her. "Wrong move!" She shouted as he tried to tackle her Opal would see that she was getting ready to stab him with the knife though jenny blinked as she floated up into the air and saw the man miss her. She though fell down onto the ground and saw him on the girl. She then lept onto his back wrapping her legs around his arms to hold them down and grabbed his hair yanking it back and placing the tip of the knife right on his eye lid under his eye.

"I may be a small little girl compared to you but never under estimate a pissed off chick with a knife... it doesn't take a genius or a buff behemoth to stab you where you'll either have to life with a missing anything or to where you won't be able to even do that cause you'll be dead. Now I highly suggest you leave before I decide to make you chose which one you want...." she was bluffing of course but he really wasn't in the place to see if she was or not right now. "Now... would you like to pick or would you like to leave...?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Now with the man away from Opal and the girl that saved her life on top of him, She was getting quite nervous. The young witch reached for her satchel and pulled it close, allowing the man more time to think. He could definitely hurt the red head, but the girl with the knife might actually kill him, which is something he didn't have time for.
Meanwhile, Opal had one hand on her wand and another inside her bag, grabbing around for a bottle. Once she grabbed it, she did a leaf like motion and shrunk the man down to the size of a shoe. She then tossed a bottle towards the girl, so she could trap him in it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Jenny blinked as he shank but due to having been holding him by his hair she was now just holding him by his head. She looked up to Opal and put the knife down to catch the bottle. She then dropped him in the bottle and closed the knife standing up. "you okay?" She asked rather timidly as she kept the shadows of her hood covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:54 pm

The hidden girl put the man in the bottle and asked if she was okay. Opal currently had an adrenaline rush, so it hadn't kicked in... but once she got home she was bound to break down and cry. Luckily the cut on her neck had clotted... but now she had more important things to do. This random stranger just saved her life! She was so happy right now!
"Th-th-Thank you so much!!" She told her cheerily, smiling at her. "I'm sorry I caused all this trouble.. I'll make it up to you!" Opal told her, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the maze easily. She already had the maze memorized so getting lost wasn't a problem. "I'm Opal by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:09 pm

She nodded "No problem" she assured her as she walked out with her before pausing and realizing her violin was still on a tree back where then came from and face palmed hard before sighing deciding to go and get it before she left the garden. The tree was still in view and the place still just about empty of people so it was safe for now. "It's okay." she said a bit timidly she listened to her name and nodded. "I'm Jennifer" she said again timidly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Opal happily waited for her and practically skipped down the street until they arrived to an alley way. "Jennifer, that's a beautiful name!" It looked completely gross and old and had an old brick building at the end of it. Walking down the end of the street, the young witch would take out her wand and tap three times on the wall, making the mirage disappear.
The old grey brick building transformed into a cottage like home with a wooden sign reading "Witch&Wizard's Wizardly Goods". There was tons of foreign plants hung up, growing on the wall, and set around the cottage, along with a big fat white cat behind the window taking a nap.

"Come in side! I want to give you a gift" She told her happily, opening the door and entering.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:20 am

Jenny went back and got her violin before returning to the girl and following her and blushed lightly at the compliment and gave a timid "thank you" She then blinked seeing the door but it was normal compared to what she had seen thus far tonight. She stood outside and when Opal  opened the door and invited her inside she shook her head. "I'm sorry if I offend you when I say this but I'd rather not go into a strangers house that I just met... besides I don't save people for self gain...."

She explained and a quiet timid tone and would refuse to be pulled in if the girl tried to pull her in clearly not feeling comfortable entering the place. Sure she had let a strange guy into her house but that was different due to she knew what was inside her own house rather than this one anything could be on the other side and based on what she saw thus far none of which she would be ready for if she passed through those doors.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:12 pm

When she told her she didn't feel comfortable entering the home, Opal nodded. Entering anyone's home would be uncomfortable, especially a witch's home! She understood, and wasn't going to pressure her. "Okay okay, stay here and I'll bring it out for you!" Opal told her as she scurried inside to go fetch her gift.
While she was looking around, a very fat cat came out of the house, slowly looking Jenny up and down. "So you aren't a witch, what are you doing here?" The cat asked, sitting down by Jenny's feet and licking its own paw.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:42 pm

She nodded "alright" she said staying there watching her run in. Jenny jumped a bit at the cat when he spoke but calmed down. "O-Opal brought me" she said limply pointing inside the house as she watched that cat uneasily hoping that the girl would hurry back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm

"Interesting.. Opal doesn't have any friends." Tubbs told her in a as-a-matter-of-fact kind of tone. "She has me of course, but that's because I'm amazing." He said while licking his arm then rubbing it against his head.
Moments later, Opal would emerge from the house, her hair more poofy than ever and a stick sticking out of it. She looked down at Tubbs and rolled her eyes, a wand in hand and a floating wooden box behind her. The witch would make the box levitate towards Jennifer for her to hold. "In that box there are three potions I made the other night. There is a Healing potion, a water breathing potion, and a mimicking potions." Opal told her happily. "There's also written instructions on what they do, how long they last, and how to use them!" The witch explained while looking down at Tubbs.

"Oh, did you meet Tubbs, he can be cocky sometimes.." She told her, blushing slightly. "I am not!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:09 pm

"oh..." She said with a blink then looked back up to opal as she came out. She then hesitantly took the box and looked up to Opal. She blinked hearing the health potion part and quickly opened the box looking inside and checking out the health potion. "Whooooah" she held it up to her face to see better and smiled brightly. She then looked down to the cat then to her and nodded. "yeah he said you had no friends but him" she said a bit blunty.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:07 am

When Jennifer told her what Tubbs said, she looked down and scolded him. "He's right.. But Tubbs you shouldn't go around telling people that! Lick yourself somewhere else!" Opal told him, picking him up against his will and holding him like a baby. "Hey hey hey let me down woman!" Tubbs complained, but all Opal did was shake her head.
Turning her attention back to Jennifer, she smiled. "Jennifer... Do you mind if I call you Jenny?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Well if you ever need any more potions you can always stop here! and I'm capable of stitching people up! And even tutoring!" She spilled out, seeming very desperate for some more times with other people besides her cat.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:49 am

Jenny blinked watching them silently. She shook her head. "Not at all most people do anyways, that or jen." She nodded "Will do, are you on the Teen Revolution Website? if you are we can talk through there and maybe meet up more often. If not you can come to the down town 'Kid Friendly Bar' and watch me and my friend preform music, we usually preform saturdays and sundays from 8 to 10 pm." She said as she put the potion back in the box and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:50 am

She confirmed her wills to call her Jenny and then asked if she had some kind of... Teen revolution? "Oh me? Never! I would never rebel against anything! That would be insane!" Opal told her, scratching her head. She took the whole 'Teen revolution' a bit too seriously. She obviously didn't understand mundane technology.
"But I'd be more than happy to listen to you perform! I love music!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:07 am

She shook her head "N-no its just a name of a website, you know a place on the internet where you can collectively talk to others, many people on there are people who save others and are heroes and others are just normal people who support the people trying to be heroes. My firens, sister, and I are all on it." she then smiled when she said that she would love to watch her preform and nodded "okay then just stop by the bar at the times i mentioned and you can watch my friend and i preform. I play the violin and sing lead, and she plays the guitar and sings back up. We want to try and get more band members but for now its just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:20 pm

She explained the 'revolution' a bit more, making Opal nod her head like she understood. "Ooooohh so that mundane interweb thing! Yeah I have no idea..." She told her plainly before looking around, squeezing Tubbs tighter to her chest. Jenny then went on about how she was in a band, that she sang and played violin, and that she was looking for more members. "Oh man.. well I wish I could help... I could make you cool T shirts... but that's about it.. I'll stop by some time!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:31 pm

A water droplet rolled down the back of her head as she called it mundane. "Mundane is the furthest description of it from the truth when with the internet if you work it right you can get anything you ever wanted in the world, you can learn literally anything from it if you know where or how to look, you can talk to people anywhere in the world with it, and you can see things you never dreamed you would see and make friends you would have never met without the internet..." She explained to her. She smiled and nodded "cool t shirts could definitely help! and sweet I'll see you there then!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Her explanation was... neat... but she misinterpreted her use of mundane.. Opal decided to explain it to her another time seeing how overwhelmed everything was at the moment. She just had her life threatened and saved in just a matter of minutes and Opal needed some time to chill.
Jennifer was happy about the T-Shirts and was excited about Opal coming, so she begun to grin. "Oh! Yeah! Yeah! I'll see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:01 am

She nodded "Alright I'll see you there, I'll be the one in this hoodie and black pig tails" she said waving as she then left to go back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]   Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gardening Hold Up (Open) [IVP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: