Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Alter (WIP) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Alter (WIP) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Alter (WIP) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Alter (WIP) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Alter (WIP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Alter (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Alter (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Alter (WIP) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Alter (WIP) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Alter (WIP) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Alter (WIP) I_vote_lcapThe Alter (WIP) I_voting_barThe Alter (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Alter (WIP) I_vote_lcapThe Alter (WIP) I_voting_barThe Alter (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Alter (WIP) I_vote_lcap0%The Alter (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Alter (WIP) I_vote_lcap100%The Alter (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Alter (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Alter (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Alter (WIP)   The Alter (WIP) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 am

"Come child... come dance with papa...."

Alphonse Brokled

Normal Form

The Alter (WIP) 5688-1034867394

Reverse Form

The Alter (WIP) Crow_wallpaper_2_0_by_nuro0o-d3hv353

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Alphonse Brokled
Nickname(s): AL
Codename: The Altered
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Altered Meta human
Affiliation: Villain
Birthday: December 8th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Normal: Grey Reverse: Black
Eye Color: Light blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150 lbs
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers:
  • Reverse Form: AL was born with the ability to change into a alternate form that aged in reverse That currently is allowing him to fight in his prime when ever he wishes since his genetics were altered to make this form stay in the mid 20s. He can go in this form once a day for a total of 10 hours. He mainly goes into this form to be able to fight to the best capability he can.
  • Warp vision :His eyes can warp things allowing him to be able to see inside of others not be perverted and look under clothes. He can look at the muscles to the very inside of organs hen ever he pleases. They also can let him warp others minds by looking into their eyes for an hour straight. By doing this he can make them into his slaves and do as he wishes though as the one he tries to enslave gets older the harder it is to enslave them.
  • Blood Weapons: AL can manipulate his own blood making it into projectiles and solid weapons. AL needs to have an open wound in order to shoot out his blood or even use this power. When he solidifies his blood it becomes as strong as steel. AL can keep the blood connected to her through the open wound to keep her from blooding out or passing out. AL can lose up to 10 gallons worth of blood before passing out.
  • Regenerative: Al can regenerate blood and heal his wounds if they are flesh wounds Though he can not regrow limbs. usually wounds can heal on him with in 1 min tops, the worse the wounds and the more blood he loses the longer it takes. Though if he is using his powers through an open wound he can't heal said wound. AL's regenerating blood does not change the amount of blood he can use in one go.

Skills:
  • Knows how to bite his finger to draw blood so he can make weapons out of his blood to cut more parts on his body.
  • Mastered skills in biological engineering and biology.
  • Mastered hand to hand combat

Weaknesses:
  • Old: He, most of the time, is old and unable to move around a lot need needing a cane to get around this making him an easy target.
  • Human: He can be hurt by anything that can hurt a human.
  • Water: His blood weapons can be diluted by water making it so that he can not use/ control it anymore.

Equipment: Cane

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: He tries to act professional and kind in attitude to others to avoid suspicion. Though despite this he, when angered has a horrible anger that he would even hurt his own allies over. He highly enjoys children in the terms of using them as pets and test subjects along with servants often referring to them as his grandchildren or if in his reverse form, his children. He also will become quite hostile when his grandchildren/children are attacked by others that he hasn't chosen to sell off yet for money.

Strengths:
  • Highly intelligent
  • Altering someone genetically
  • Tricking others

Interests/Habits:
  • Altering children
  • experimenting on others.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: None
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City: Star City
History:
Control:Pm me before using but any students/members of hive, you though can not Ref his past unless you ask me first.

Last edited by Energy on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

The Alter (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: